Here is Clif High's protocol. It's nice to have it all in one place. Ivermectin is definitely something to consider.

Oh, the list is relevant even for the unvaccinated, as per how exposed one feels.

View attachment 50145
According to High, a good company for C60 is Purple Power. He knows the people, trusts them. The cheaper brands are not recommended, although there are other decent brands out there as well.

At about timestamp 31:30...The thing with the pfizer guy's neck (moving all weird, frog-like) and Biden and Fauci looking clearly like they're wearing masks over their whole head...what the!? Could it be an artifact of 'deep fake' generated footage? Or..... straight up David Icke style business?

Indeed, it looks like an obvious (to a slightly trained eye) artifact from an AI deep fake, probably when he swallows, the AI seeks to complete the throat section the fit shifts for a fraction of a second. You can also see it in the shadows flickering below the chin, these are artifacts from AI reconstruction. They don't even bother doing a decent job, a lot of younguns trained to see digital reconstructions will spot it right away.

Kind of tells you about their target audience.

The video is available here.

Well one of my sons who lives in Amsterdam and is fully vaccinated and believes fully in the official narrative just told me that his immune system is not functioning well. He said minor things that used to heal quickly are taking much longer now. Of course he won’t even consider that it is because of the vaccine and is not open to trying anything that I suggest. 😢

Well one of my sons who lives in Amsterdam and is fully vaccinated and believes fully in the official narrative just told me that his immune system is not functioning well. He said minor things that used to heal quickly are taking much longer now. Of course he won’t even consider that it is because of the vaccine and is not open to trying anything that I suggest. 😢
I am not Vaccinated nor my 2 kids are, but my wife is; what I started to see is that minor injuries take too long to heal since 1 year or so, the thing is that I used to have a very very quickly regenerative body (Dont know how to put it) but any injure, hit or fall dont even take more than a day to start healing and fully ok in 3 or 4 days (depends on the injury, more like sports injuries). I turned 40 this years, maybe is the age.

If I was vaxxed I would go and spend the money to do the tests suggested by this doctor. It isn't anything complicated but will provide a wealth of information as to what is happening with the body.

Out of concern suggest he do that. No sense being in the blind about something as important as ones immune system.

I am embarrassed to admit that I let my guard down and walked into a shedding event.

It was more than three months ago that I had quickly left my longtime hairdresser's salon when she told me that she had been vaccinated right on that day. That was embarrassing but the proper thing to do.

A haircut in private circles proved to be a help along the way but when I was in for a serious meeting I felt a strong urge to finally go to a hairdresser.

I picked a migrant owned salon to avoid the mandatory hairwash and the test certificate.

Fortified by 800mgs of star anise extract and 2 g of vitamin C I was pleased not to be asked for a certificate and that a hairwash was not necessary. I actually felt elated when the hairdresser politely took off my mask and handed it to me.

I shouldn't have accepted that, because in contrast to when I first saw the place with only one gentleman doing his work, at the time of my actual visit the place was full with people exhaling. I think the hairdresser didn't make much hand-to-face contact but the situation would have demanded wearing a mask anyhow.

A couple of hours later I began feeling very exhausted and cold and developed a diarrhea.

That was on monday but I still have longer periods of exhaustion and tenseness with today being Day 4.

Would it make sense to take ivermectin at this stage?
Dealing with an environment with 'rich spike protein content', based on what I know at the moment, I consider about the same as walking around outside during rag weed pollination season.

A normal immune response is to be expected, (for some people it will be a big response, and others less so and may not even notice it), but it ought to deal with the spikes floating in the air the same as all the other stuff out there. That's what a healthy immune system is designed to do. If you're not vaccinated, then your cells aren't creating the toxin inside your body, so you'll be able to clear it from your system in due course.

Personally, I've not noticed anything from being around vaxxed co-workers, but I'm not pressed up close with them for hours on end.

I wouldn't worry too much about getting a haircut from vaxxed people.

It may turn out that spike proteins are as dangerous as asbestos fibers, but I'm strongly leaning toward, "I rather doubt that" at the moment. Asbestos fibers are MUCH bigger and have a very different kind of action in the lungs than do protein spikes.

This whole Covid 'pandemic' is based on lies. I think this video pretty much 'nails it' in terms of what's really happening in society. It also may explain why areas formerly under Soviet Communist control are in a better place than many others in the western world. They have a certain level of immunity, via exposure.

I am embarrassed to admit that I let my guard down and walked into a shedding event.

It was more than three months ago that I had quickly left my longtime hairdresser's salon when she told me that she had been vaccinated right on that day. That was embarrassing but the proper thing to do.

A haircut in private circles proved to be a help along the way but when I was in for a serious meeting I felt a strong urge to finally go to a hairdresser.

I picked a migrant owned salon to avoid the mandatory hairwash and the test certificate.

Fortified by 800mgs of star anise extract and 2 g of vitamin C I was pleased not to be asked for a certificate and that a hairwash was not necessary. I actually felt elated when the hairdresser politely took off my mask and handed it to me.

I shouldn't have accepted that, because in contrast to when I first saw the place with only one gentleman doing his work, at the time of my actual visit the place was full with people exhaling. I think the hairdresser didn't make much hand-to-face contact but the situation would have demanded wearing a mask anyhow.

A couple of hours later I began feeling very exhausted and cold and developed a diarrhea.

That was on monday but I still have longer periods of exhaustion and tenseness with today being Day 4.

Would it make sense to take ivermectin at this stage?
Hmmm.... If you haven't had covid I'd do the home test and / or take the ivermectin just to make sure it doesn't take hold if it is covid. Whilst covid isn't life threatening it can put you through the rounds if you experience the classic flu symptoms. On the one side it's okay to experience these symptoms as it helps build up the immune response but on the other it knocks you on your back for a couple of days! God, that sounded like an ad for the jab 😅

Not surprised given they voted this psycho back into power.
Trudeau won just like Biden did . . .

And speaking of winning an election (and today's laugh injection):

Hillary%202028.jpg

Still percolating:

Spanish Government Says that the SARS-CoV-2 Virus Has Not Been Isolated

The Spanish Ministry of Health does not have SARS-CoV-2 cultures for testing and does not have a list of laboratories with samples of this virus. The government confirmed this to critical lawyers and organizations.

“The Spanish Ministry of Health does not have SARS-CoV-2 cultures for experiments and does not have a directory of laboratories that have isolation cultures for experiments,” the government stated in response to a public request from critical citizens, including the organizations Asociación Liberum and Biólogos por la Verdad [Biologists for the Truth] on July 22, 2021. This was received by the authorities on August 10 and was registered under the number 001-059144.

Among other things, the lawyers and scientists were interested in whether the virus had been isolated. According to the Transparency Act 19/2013 of 9 December, the Ministry of Health had one month from this point in time to formulate a corresponding statement.

Various critics of the government measures against Covid report on the curious response of the Spanish government, which transformed the country into a health dictatorship from March 14, 2020 onward. These include the lawyer Aitor Guisasola and the media portal El Diestro.
“All responsibility for diagnosis and treatment has been shifted to the health professionals, recognizing that ‘tests alone are often not enough to diagnose the disease’… But the tests are being used to make decisions about curfews, shop closures, quarantine, patient treatment, vaccinations and absolutely dictatorial measures are justified and people’s freedoms are revoked, while they ‘are usually not sufficient to determine the disease’.”
Finally, El Diestro addressed a message to all those who have been vaccinated:
“Take this document and go to your family doctor or your health center and ask for explanations. Because something has been injected into your body, but the person who administered it to you, does not even know what it is for or what is contained in it. Will this wake people up or will they go back to sleep?”

More fallout from the clotshots:

The world is now witnessing a pandemic of N-STEMI heart attacks caused by blood clots

A certain type of heart attack is on the rise around the world. Healthcare professionals in Scotland have seen a sharp uptick in a potentially fatal type of heart attack called an N-STEMI attack. This condition is the result of partially blocked arteries that cut off the blood supply to the heart. It presents less tissue damage than a regular STEMI attack but can be equally fatal. Stents are put into the person’s arteries to save their life. While cases of STEMI attacks have remained stable for years, at about 750 cases per year, cases of N-STEMI have spiked recently. Doctors from Golden Jubilee National Hospital in Clydebank recorded a consistent 25 percent rise in N-STEMI heart attacks over the summer. This hospital typically receives 240 N-STEMI patients a month, but during the months of May, June and July, the number of N-STEMI heart attack patients climbed to over 300 people per month.
[...]

The inflammatory, blood clotting covid vaccines are contributing to the influx of cardiac emergencies

The doctors did not mention the role of covid-19 vaccines in this medical fallout. These vaccines are causing verifiable blood clots and imposing inflammatory conditions on the cardiovascular system of inoculated patients. According to research, the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein disrupts human cardiac pericytes function and contributes to micro-vascular disease through CD147-receptor-mediated signaling. (Related: Cardiologist warns about covid vaccine fraud and hyper-inflammatory immune responses caused by the shots.)

READ MORE

Back
Top Bottom