Just some thinking out loud below...

Lately I've been thinking about the end goal the psychopaths in power apparently have, the '4th industrial revolution', specifically, how do they imagine the world would look like if all their plans would go as expected? So, every human on the planet (the plebs) would be super tightly controlled and tracked, including what they think and say, how they spend their money (digital currency), use the internet, travel etc. Everyone would be forced to have some sort of medical tracking device (maybe microchip), which then would 'report to headquarters' their status, and if needed, they are told to take a jab or pill of some sort because the AI has determined that they have an onset of cancer/AIDS/etc. Many will die because of the constant appliance of 'precision medicine', thus, the world population will reduce. Eating meat will be verboten, except insects. People will be seriously dumbed down, all creativity will be gone, all forms of art (at least of good quality) will be gone.

Well, you get the picture. They want the plebs to become mindless robots just like in Orwell's book. We know that psychopaths don't 'think straight' and they are pretty much a completely separate species so we can't quite imagine what goes inside their heads. However, I can't help wondering, if everything goes as planned, what then? Psychopaths like 'fun and games' and 'hunting' and to manipulate people in various ways because they are predators and many are sadists. They like chaos and mayhem. If all the plebs are robots that don't offer any resistance, where's the 'fun' in that? Where's the fun in sitting in your ivory tower just watching how the 'ants' go on with their mindless lives? Nothing more to conquer, nothing more to manipulate, nothing more to 'win'...

And, since humans are probably 'food for the moon', that is, the 4D STS need humans to experience negative emotions (fear, pain, desperation, anxiety etc.) so that they can feed themselves (since these negative emotions are their food) – if everyone will be a controlled robot with 'microchips in their brains' how will the 4D overlords feed themselves?

Well, I guess the answer is that the (3D) psychopaths do not think about the end scenario rationally, they are just motivated and 'inspired' by their endless greed for power and dominance. Which leads to what has been written and said multiple times before (e.g. by the C's) that their wishful thinking and their blindness to the fact that when they 'kill the host' they will at the same time, parasites as they are, destroy themselves.

Thinking of all of this makes me feel that there is a puzzle piece missing. Maybe it's the approaching 'Wave' and the transitioning to a new 4D reality? Is that why everyone needs to be 'robotized' and made 'soulless', to increase the chances of the STS to dominate also in this new 4D reality? Or, is this because of an approaching swarm of comets – maybe both?

Psychopaths are acting just like a virus that kills it's host without realising that if the host dies, so does the virus. So question is, will the psychopath mutate just like a virus and become more transmissable but have milder effects? Maybe that's the multi generational psychopathic cycle if true.

Grand Jury • The Court of Public Opinion
Day 4
(19 Feb 2022)
"The Injections"
(6 hours)

gj.png

🇩🇪 GERMAN

I just wanted to add that the Grand Jury, Court of Public Opinion have had a fourth meeting with expert witnesses under the theme of "The Injections", which was sent yesterday, on 19 February 2022 during a 6 hour session. There might be (perhaps) an additional session in the near future, going outside of the original timetable (themes), because there was not enough time for all expert witnesses, but I have no clue when or if it is really planned.

Dr Sucharit Bhakdi Prof Dr Arne Burkhardt (Pathology; revealing tissue samples of the diseaed after injections ) and • Dr Michael Yeadon, where truly brilliant, each one in their own way. Especially Dr Michal Yeadon made a very clear speech - that there is no doubt what so ever, that the way the injections have been designed and executed - deliberately harm, damage and kill people. Very well explained.

Also Dr Antonietta Gatti was very clear about the harming material found in the injections, which she shows in slides, how it looks like, including Graphene.

Dr Vanessa Schmidt Krüger explained also a lot of interesting stuff, e.g. that most of the worlds population has cross immunity to all corona viruses ! That even babies have immunity for example at 6 months' of age ! They develop special kinds of anti-bodies (likely through the breast feeding) - and those peak at the age of 6. They are antibodies which adults don't have (or very little), but makes the babies highly immune.

She explains why the "vaccines" do not work, never can work, and do nothing else than damages. It is a scam, beyond doubt. On top she mentions that the strong focus on having high levels of anti-bodies - is not really desirable. In nature, after an infection - the body breaks down the antibodies. It is the memory cells which are responsible for future immediate response to same/similar viruses, by creating new antibodies. You do not wish to have high levels of anti-bodies for years !

It is an honor to listen to so much knowledge, which these deep digging experts have been putting into revealing the dark picture at many levels of the Plandemic. It is just so astonishing, every time I listen to such panels & meetings. What I felt was a bit of a barrier at times was the difficulty to understand the expert witnesses' different English.

There were more expert witnesses present, but I can't recall their names out of memory now.

Oh wait, towards the end, there was a lady, which was brilliant, too. It was about the psychology; the dynamics between abusers (state, media) and the abused (population). You know, Stockholm's Syndrome, Mass hypnosis. But she did it so well to make one understand in detail. She explained how those abusive steps work in detail (It leans onto Dr Desmet about mass hypnosis, albeit she explains that the dynamics are the same like the dynamics of a deeply abusive relationship).

Next meeting is today, on 20 Feb 2022 in 5 hours (18:00 European time), under the title "Final Destruction"

Grand-Jury.net

Last edited:
Psychopaths are acting just like a virus that kills it's host without realising that if the host dies, so does the virus. So question is, will the psychopath mutate just like a virus and become more transmissable but have milder effects? Maybe that's the multi generational psychopathic cycle if true.

Only that Psychopaths don't die when the host dies. And they don't stop (because they are wired that way) to sell their illusions onto those who fall into the trap. I think that the relationship between virus and humans are far more beneficial, on the positive side overall (given that viruses usually upgrade our system in [mainly] beneficial ways) - compared to the dark inner and outer workings of the Psychopath 'species'.

I would almost claim that Psychopaths are more equal to harmful, leaky, lethal, artificially made "vaccines". They cure nothing - only destruction and degradation lies in their path. (Ok, maybe on a cosmic scale they play a roll for the better, in order for to the human spirit to strengthen and grow... which then leans onto what you said Jones, that there might be a multi generational psychopathic cycle, if true...)

Queen Elizabeth Experiencing "Cold-Like Symptoms" After Testing Positive For COVID​

How many people will deduce that, presumably being vaxxed she still got Covid, therefore Vax does not work.

How many people, rooting for her demise, will instead realize the lesson for the world if she recovers that even a frail 95 year old person can survive it and therefore the hype and fear are overblown, and say
"God Save the Queen" ?

Grand Jury • The Court of Public Opinion
Day 4
(19 Feb 2022)
"The Injections"
(6 hours)

View attachment 55202

🇩🇪 GERMAN

I just wanted to add that the Grand Jury, Court of Public Opinion have had a fourth meeting with expert witnesses under the theme of "The Injections", which was sent yesterday, on 19 February 2022 during a 6 hour session. There might be (perhaps) an additional session in the near future, going outside of the original timetable (themes), because there was not enough time for all expert witnesses, but I have no clue when or if it is really planned.

Dr Sucharit Bhakdi Prof Dr Arne Burkhardt (Pathology; revealing tissue samples of the diseaed after injections ) and • Dr Michael Yeadon, where truly brilliant, each one in their own way. Especially Dr Michal Yeadon made a very clear speech - that there is no doubt what so ever, that the way the injections have been designed and executed - deliberately harm, damage and kill people. Very well explained.

Also Dr Antonietta Gatti was very clear about the harming material found in the injections, which she shows in slides, how it looks like, including Graphene.

Dr Vanessa Schmidt Krüger explained also a lot of interesting stuff, e.g. that most of the worlds population has cross immunity to all corona viruses ! That even babies have immunity for example at 6 months' of age ! They develop special kinds of anti-bodies (likely through the breast feeding) - and those peak at the age of 6. They are antibodies which adults don't have (or very little), but makes the babies highly immune.

She explains why the "vaccines" do not work, never can work, and do nothing else than damages. It is a scam, beyond doubt. On top she mentions that the strong focus on having high levels of anti-bodies - is not really desirable. In nature, after an infection - the body breaks down the antibodies. It is the memory cells which are responsible for future immediate response to same/similar viruses, by creating new antibodies. You do not wish to have high levels of anti-bodies for years !

It is an honor to listen to so much knowledge, which these deep digging experts have been putting into revealing the dark picture at many levels of the Plandemic. It is just so astonishing, every time I listen to such panels & meetings. What I felt was a bit of a barrier at times was the difficulty to understand the expert witnesses' different English.

There were more expert witnesses present, but I can't recall their names out of memory now.

Oh wait, towards the end, there was a lady, which was brilliant, too. It was about the psychology; the dynamics between abusers (state, media) and the abused (population). You know, Stockholm's Syndrome, Mass hypnosis. But she did it so well to make one understand in detail. She explained how those abusive steps work in detail (It leans onto Dr Desmet about mass hypnosis, albeit she explains that the dynamics are the same like the dynamics of a deeply abusive relationship).

Next meeting is today, on 20 Feb 2022 in 5 hours (18:00 European time), under the title "Final Destruction"

Grand-Jury.net
I must say that Bhakdi's testimony (starting from the 1-hour 39-minute mark) was so emotional that I shed a tear and stopped the whole session. I felt so much empathy for him (seeing how corrupt the science that he was a part of is) and the victims that I was almost unable to watch to the end :cry:
I don't know how the information presented here will not spill all over the world... If Edward Dowd is right, and Wall Street is starting doing investigations of their investments in Big Pharma, we can really see Moderna dead and Pfizer crumbling in a matter of months. Especially after watching the information presented in such a condensed form. "April Drop Dead Date" of course comes to mind as a convergence point. I guess I need to review my preps, it seems that there is a fire in the kitchen where the frogs are boiled...

And, since humans are probably 'food for the moon', that is, the 4D STS need humans to experience negative emotions (fear, pain, desperation, anxiety etc.) so that they can feed themselves (since these negative emotions are their food) – if everyone will be a controlled robot with 'microchips in their brains' how will the 4D overlords feed themselves?
I asked myself the same questions.
A thinking, feeling human with free will is so much more 'yummy' and nutritious to them. So they have either a faulty logic rooted in wishful thinking or there is something we just don't know about.
If it is due to knowledge about the approaching wave they might work for an advantage for the time after the wave. Robotic people would not get harvested into 4D and would provide future food for the next grand cycle.
Just guessing.

Part of the discussion revolves around the man Chubais who introduced a vouchers system to supposedly give the workers a chance to own stock in privatized companies. In reality this was a scheme to fool the people to eventually give everything away to the oligarchs in Russia. How ? People had no idea what to do with these vouchers so they sold them to "vultures" (middlemen working for the oligarchs) who announced they would buy them for instance at 100% more. Not knowing the value of a company people thought 100% profit was a all they could hope to gain. WRONG.

Even under the voucher privatizations of 1992-93, managers often ended up with outsized control of the more valuable companies sold off. This primarily happened for two reasons. To start, managers usually had a superior knowledge of their firms and others in their industries than workers or outside investors could possibly have in such a nascent market system. Only managers could identify value from ruin. Second, it didn’t hurt that some had the benefit of riches they had embezzled from their firms during the chaotic preceding years and, as was mentioned earlier, many firms were sold for next to nothing. Take the example of Gazprom, Russia’s natural gas monopoly. It was sold for $250 million in vouchers in 1994; just two years later its shares traded in the US at a valuation of close to $37 billion.

Chubais is WEF !!!!
Chubais was still spinning slowly in the wind when the Seven Bankers suddenly panicked about Yeltsin's reelection prospects. These bankers had been the primary profiteers from the privatization orgy, and if a communist somehow became president, they'd swiftly join the ashbin of history. The Seven Bankers got together at a convenient locale, the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, and they had a serious conspiratorial discussion. With the economy in free fall and Yeltsin both drunk and sick, they seriously needed a turnaround. They had plenty of money, but they needed a heavy PR operator. Yet who would trust them? Whom could be trusted to work in their interests? Chubais was fully and publicly responsible for their very existence, so it seemed likely that Chubais would be pliable.

Chubais came through heroically for the Yeltsin-banker coalition.
Even more dubious, according to Williamson, was Soros’s July 1997 purchase of 24 percent of Sviazinvest, the telecommunications giant, in partnership with Uneximbank’s Vladimir Potanin. It was later learned that shortly before this purchase Soros had tided over Yeltsin’s government with a backdoor loan of hundreds of millions of dollars while the government was awaiting proceeds of a Eurobond issue; the loan now appears to have been used by Uneximbank to purchase Norilsk Nickel in August 1997. According to Williamson, the U.S. assistance program in Russia was rife with such conflicts of interest involving H.I.I.D. advisers and their U.S.A.I.D.-funded Chubais allies, H.M.C. managers, favored Russian bankers, Soros and insider expatriates working in Russia’s nascent markets.

They like chaos and mayhem. If all the plebs are robots that don't offer any resistance, where's the 'fun' in that? Where's the fun in sitting in your ivory tower just watching how the 'ants' go on with their mindless lives? Nothing more to conquer, nothing more to manipulate, nothing more to 'win'...

Thinking of all of this makes me feel that there is a puzzle piece missing. Maybe it's the approaching 'Wave' and the transitioning to a new 4D reality? Is that why everyone needs to be 'robotized' and made 'soulless', to increase the chances of the STS to dominate also in this new 4D reality? Or, is this because of an approaching swarm of comets – maybe both?

I think the point of wanting people robotized is precisely to prevent them from realizing the inherent abilities granted by 4th density. And that's where the creativity of fully individualized souls/adamics comes into play.

If an adamic human being in the 3D-STS world is at a disadvantage against psychopaths, perhaps psychopaths in the apex of power will see this situation reversed when the transition to 4th density arrives.

Only that Psychopaths don't die when the host dies. And they don't stop (because they are wired that way) to sell their illusions onto those who fall into the trap. I think that the relationship between virus and humans are far more beneficial, on the positive side overall (given that viruses usually upgrade our system in [mainly] beneficial ways) - compared to the dark inner and outer workings of the Psychopath 'species'.
Just to clarify, what I was alluding to, and what has been stated in the literature on psychopaths, is that when psychopaths (at least the more destructive ones) get to destroy their surroundings – be it a business enterprise, company, school, village, society etc. – they will not be able to 'operate' in that surrounding anymore because there's nothing left. Not that they will die, in the literal sense.

Let's say a psychopath wants to become the boss of a company he's just started in. He starts a campaign of manipulation, bullying, gaslighting, blackmail, worse things to get up the ladder and to destroy any competition. While doing that he doesn't realize that when the company he works in starts to do worse because of his actions (e.g., because those he's bullied can't do their job properly anymore) there's a risk that the whole company will fall and go bankrupt.

Of course, many psychopaths then move on to another target. And perhaps for some of them that's part of their 'fun and games'.

Screenshot_20220221-015602~2.png
U.S. health regulators are looking at potentially authorizing a fourth dose of a Covid-19 vaccine in the fall, according to people familiar with the matter.

The planning is still in early stages, and authorization would depend on ongoing studies establishing that a fourth dose would shore up people’s molecular defenses that waned after their first booster and reduce their risk of symptomatic and severe disease, the people said.

This could be a sign that things are about to get more violent in Australia as Ricardo Bosi, leader of the Australia One Party, threatens to execute any leader involved in the plandemic. Not sure if he has flipped out or if he's serious. He may have some ex military and ex police officers working with him as he was calling out to them to not enforce illegal measures. If not the question to ask is 'You and what army?'

Meet the senior SAS officer calling for violent revolution in Australia and vowing to 'hang'

• Riccardo Bosi is a former SAS officer and leader of political party AustraliaOne
  • His extreme rhetoric and calls for a revolution in Australia has circulated online
  • Far-right activist has called for execution of those responsible for 'plan-demic'
  • He has warned followers gas pipes have been attached to 'vaccination camps'
  • Comes as experts warn extremist groups use marches to recruit new followers
A senior SAS commander has called for a violent revolution in Australia with 'traitor' nurses, politicians, and billionaires to be hanged for inventing a 'hoax pandemic'.

Riccardo Bosi, 61, is a former Lieutenant-Colonel, motivational speaker, and leader of an unregistered political party called AustraliaOne.

The ex-soldier's Covid conspiracy theories have circulated on far-right social media as well as his public calls for the execution of several high-profile Australians.

Riccardo Bosi, 61, (pictured) is a former Lieutenant-Colonel, motivational speaker and leader of an unregistered political party called AustraliaOne

The former Lieutenant-Colonel has appeared and spoken at several 'freedom rallies', including the Convoy to Canberra held last weekend (pictured, protesters in Melbourne)

The former Lieutenant-Colonel has appeared and spoken at several 'freedom rallies', including the Convoy to Canberra held last weekend,' the West Australian reported.

In a recent video interview Bosi called for the shut-down of Australia's power, sewerage and 'communications to every globalist and elitist enterprise'.

'If our international friends want to help, you can do the same. Shut down every Australian business, every Australian industry, every Australian High Commission and every Australian Consulate,' he said.

The former soldier warns he has a list of names of 'traitors' who will face a violent end if found guilty of playing a role in the 'pandemic hoax'.

'One by one we'll get them,' he told supporters in Western Australia last year.
'I'm not a nice guy. This (the coming war) is going to be brutal, but only in direct proportion to the brutality that these people have visited upon us.'

Bosi said former prime ministers and Justices of the High Court will be first 'to swing' followed by state premiers, billionaires, and even doctors and nurses.

'We're going to be hanging an exemplar from every piece of the Australian machinery: the polity, the bureaucracy, the judiciary, the military, the media,' he said.

'Everybody is up for the high-jump. If they do deserve to hang, they will hang.'

The former soldier (pictured) warns he has a list of names of 'traitors' who will face a violent end if found guilty of playing a role in the 'pandemic hoax'

Experts say as anti-vaxxer demonstrators look for other outlets to oppose the Australian government, movements like Bosi's can satisfy that desire (pictured, freedom rally in Sydney)

He refers to Nuremberg 2.0 as the rationale for trying and prosecuting individuals who played a role in the pandemic 'hoax' - in the same way Nazi leaders faced tribunals after the Holocaust.

Bosi warned the doctors and nurses who injected the Covid vaccine into the arms of Australians would be held to account for their actions.

'It's not just the various chief health officers around Australia who are going to be compelled to answer for their actions.

Every doctor, every nurse that participated in this, to whatever degree, is going to be held to account,' he warned.

In another video he warned followers the violent uprising could cost them dearly but had to be done anyway.

'Be brave. Some of us might be hurt, and some of us might die,' he said.

'We are about to enter a period of history without precedent, a war for the world and we you and I are on the front line.'

His plans for a violent revolution follow a failed political career in which he unsuccessfully contest the 2019 federal election for the Australian Conservatives.

The former colonel received just 513 votes when he ran as an independent in the Eden Monaro by-election in 2020, and finished second-last when he ran for the seat of Nicklin in Queensland's state election a few months later.

The former soldier's plans for a violent revolution comes after a failed political career which saw him unsuccessfully contest the 2019 federal election for the Australian Conservatives

The AustraliaOne party has over 46,000 followers on Facebook and has been represented at major rallies in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra (pictured, a protester in Canberra)

The AustraliaOne party has over 46,000 followers on Facebook and has been represented at major rallies in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.

Dressed head-to-toe in army camouflage, Bosi told crowds of protesters in the nation's capital that immediate action had to be taken.

'If we f**k this, we lose. Do you understand this? We either win, or lose. There is no middle ground. Those bastards out there are already killing our kids,' he warned.

'What do you think they've got in store for us next? This is our last throw the dice.
'You've seen what they have planned for us. You've seen the vaccination camps.

Have you seen how they have gas pipes connecting them?

'Has that happened before? Don't get into the cattle cars and get shipped off like a bunch of cattle or sheep… There are no more chances folks, this is it.'

The former SAS officer, among many other conspiracy theoriests, accused the Australian Federal Police of using long range acoustic and electromagnetic weapons to force crowds of demonstrators to move on.

He claimed the interruptions meant attendees were unable to upload footage from the march to social media in yet another attempt to silence crowds.

'You've seen what they have planned for us. You've seen the vaccination camps. Have you seen how they have gas pipes connecting them?' Bosi asked attendees during a march in Canberra

experts fear far-right and anti-vaccine movements could result in individuals carrying out terror attacks after being radicalised (pictured, protesters in Melbourne last November)

Ending mandates is just one of Bosi's goals for his AustraliaOne party and he plans to create a new executive government council to take the place of parliament once it is dissolved.

Bosi says the council will have three months to 'clean up the electoral system' before the 'first free and fair election in 60 years' is held.

'That's when you get a chance to decide for yourselves what should be done as a result of this monstrous Covid plan-demic that has been foisted upon us and the entire world,' he told the crowds.

Bosi holds bizarre views about coronavirus, and insists it can be easily cured and therefore Covid restrictions were 'not about health'.

'The virus can be simply killed by staying in the shower for 15 minutes at a time and breathing through the nose,' he said in one speech.

https://www.newzit.com/?ito=MOL_Mweb_related_Largethumbnail&startTab=entertainment&referringDomain=www.dailymail.co.uk&referringURL=https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10531509/Senior-SAS-officer-vows-hang-doctors-politicians-nurses-responsible-plan-demic.html&abFromXP=30&fromXPTS=1645433500882&geoFromXP=gb

Just to clarify, what I was alluding to, and what has been stated in the literature on psychopaths, is that when psychopaths (at least the more destructive ones) get to destroy their surroundings – be it a business enterprise, company, school, village, society etc. – they will not be able to 'operate' in that surrounding anymore because there's nothing left. Not that they will die, in the literal sense.

Let's say a psychopath wants to become the boss of a company he's just started in. He starts a campaign of manipulation, bullying, gaslighting, blackmail, worse things to get up the ladder and to destroy any competition. While doing that he doesn't realize that when the company he works in starts to do worse because of his actions (e.g., because those he's bullied can't do their job properly anymore) there's a risk that the whole company will fall and go bankrupt.

Of course, many psychopaths then move on to another target. And perhaps for some of them that's part of their 'fun and games'.
my two cents. maybe it's time not to confuse the world with the west. correct me if i'm wrong, but even according to the cs it is the first world, and in particular the west that has the record of psychopaths on its territory, the heart of the psychorium is the first world, it is the west. again, if i'm wrong correct me, but i believe it was the croatian health minister who said: we have been testing drugs on african children for a lifetime, now it's your turn, don't -flick- with us. more generally, those who suffer are the sto oriented. the others live very well. and again. it is the sto oriented who feed the masters upstairs in suffering. apparently we are still the majority worldwide. now increased by the sto oriented of the west.

From Jessica Rose's Substack regarding the latest FOIAA request about safety of Pfizer's mRNA product:
Tumbleweeds. Crickets. One my favorite smart people asked for some pretty vital information from the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) recently. The good news is that they responded quickly. The bad news is that it doesn’t appear that they know anything about what they are actually doing with regard to this injectable mRNA tragedy that people are calling a vaccine. It’s hard to believe. Not one indication of documented safety studies pertaining to any of these points. No documents pertaining to the final protein products? Really?? The one that gets me is the point on pseudouridines. I wrote a little bit about this in this Substack and asked these questions:

What about the effect of translation fidelity due to the pseudouridine replacements? What are the effects of the humanized codon optimization? To what extent does the codon optimization - with GC content differences - cause protein folding impairment upon translation (look up ribosomal pausing3)? What of the mutated forms of S1 in the injected? There are far too many unanswered questions.

MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are small (20-22 nucleotides) single-stranded non-coding RNA molecules that function to interrupt or suppress gene expression at transcriptional or translational levels to regulate gene expression. They are essential components in many biological processes and can target cellular or viral RNAs to modulate the infection course. The human genome encodes about 2300 miRNAs.

N.B. Stephanie Seneff has warned of two miRNAs that disrupt the type-1 interferon response in any cell, including immune cells: miR-148a and miR-590. She explains a lot of complex biological processes in the video linked to that article. It’s excellent.

I don’t know what potential connections there are here yet but it is safe to say that any tech that involves the introduction of foreign mRNA to be mass-produced by human cells must be thoroughly safety tested. The fact that none of these documents ‘exist’ is proof positive that they either have no idea what the potential effects of what they made are because they did no bench work/investigations/studies, or, that they know and are hiding the results.

Either choice is beyond criminal.

Back
Top Bottom