Tiens donc, l'un des syndrome grave des poisons-vaccins, explose au Pérou... Bien sûr ne cherchez aucun lien possible, avec les "vaccins"... Et ils répondent par quoi ??? Un confinement du pays de 90 jours !! Ces gens sont des psychopathes !
Franceinfo (Le Pérou en état d'urgence après une explosion de cas du syndrome de Guillain-Barré)
Le Pérou en état d'urgence après une explosion de cas du syndrome de Guillain-Barré
Ce syndrome rare, qui peut être mortel dans certains cas, est « en augmentation inhabituelle », selon le ministre de la Santé.

Well, one of the serious poison-vaccine syndromes is exploding in Peru... Of course, don't look for any possible link with "vaccines"... And what do they answer??? A 90-day lockdown of the country!! These people are psychopaths!
Peru in a state of emergency after an explosion of cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome
This rare syndrome, which can be fatal in some cases, is "unusually on the increase", according to the Minister of Health.

Terrible révélation faite au média anglais "The Telegraph" qui confirme que les confinements Covid étaient un exercice pour "dresser" les gens aux futures "pandémies"....
Ces prochaines "PLANDÉMIES" sont prêtes, ces gens sont des psychopathes qui suivent un plan, l'effondrement de l'économie, l'instauration des crypto-monnaies contrôlables et un peuple d'esclave au profit d'une caste élitiste... Ce n'est pas une théorie du complot, mais bien le plan qu'ils suivent.
The Telegraph (Britain drilled to accept lockdown in future pandemics, says 'nudge unit' chief)
Britain drilled to accept lockdown in future pandemics, says 'nudge unit' chief
Exclusive: Professor David Halpern predicts the population would comply with another lockdown because they 'know what the drill is'

Terrible revelation made to the English media "The Telegraph" which confirms that the Covid confinements were an exercise to "train" people for future "pandemics"....
These next "PLANDEMIES" are ready, these people are psychopaths who follow a plan, the collapse of the economy, the establishment of controllable crypto-currencies and a people of slavery for the benefit of an elitist caste... It's not a conspiracy theory, but the plan they're following.

Pour vous prouvez leurs mensonges et manipulations, ce que je révèle depuis plus de 3 ans, voilà que le directeur des « soins de fin de vie » du NHS britannique confirme que les médecins ont menti sur le fait que le COVID était la cause du décès pour créer l’illusion d’une pandémie... PLANDÉMIE donc...
Avant Covid, quatre types de pneumonie additionnés étaient la principale cause de décès au Royaume-Uni. Dans un système de médecin légiste nouvellement mis en place pour certifier les décès, le médecin légiste certifiait tous les types de décès par pneumonie comme des décès de Covid-19 , a déclaré un ancien directeur des soins de fin de vie. UK NHS Director of "End-of-Life Care” Confirms Doctors Lied About COVID Being Cause of Death to Create Illusion of a Pandemic - Global Research

To prove to you their lies and manipulations, which I have been revealing for over 3 years, now the UK NHS 'end-of-life care' director confirms that doctors lied about COVID being the cause of death to create the illusion of a pandemic... PLANÉMIC therefore...
Before Covid, four types of pneumonia added together were the leading cause of death in the UK. In a newly implemented medical examiner system for certifying deaths, the medical examiner certified all types of pneumonia deaths as Covid-19 deaths, a former director of end-of-life care has said.

Ça fait toujours plaisir d'entendre que l'Allemagne a jeté 54 millions de doses de vaccin #Covid19 en 2022 et 29 millions début 2023 "pour cause de faible demande"
😇
L'Allemagne s’est débarrassée de 80 millions de doses de vaccins contre le Covid-19 pour cause de faible demande
Atlantico (L'Allemagne s’est débarrassée de 80 millions de doses de vaccins contre le Covid-19 pour cause de faible demande)
L'Allemagne s’est débarrassée de 80 millions de doses de vaccins contre le Covid-19 pour cause de faible demande
L'Allemagne a jeté des millions de doses de vaccins contre le coronavirus, d'une valeur de 1,6 milliard d'euros.

It's always good to hear that Germany threw away 54 million #Covid19 vaccine doses in 2022 and 29 million in early 2023 "due to low demand" 😇
Germany got rid of 80 million doses of Covid-19 vaccine due to low demand
Germany has thrown away millions of doses of coronavirus vaccines, worth 1.6 billion euros.

INCROYABLE RETOURNEMENT DE VESTE du célèbre Wall Street Journal qui est maintenant prêt à s’attaquer à la censure entourant le Covid-19 par les gouvernements, les médias sociaux et les médias. Dans ce contexte, un article y a récemment déclaré franchement : en faisant taire les critiques, des vies humaines ont été mises en danger et sacrifiées !
Extrait : « Les responsables de la santé et les médecins de la télévision ont souligné que les jeunes étaient à risque, ont exigé que les jeunes enfants portent des masques, ont fermé les écoles, les plages et les parcs et n’étaient pas disposés à envisager une analyse coûts-avantages cruciale. L’économie? Santé mentale? Jamais entendu parler. Ces « experts » ont nié les effets protecteurs de l’immunité retrouvée, un phénomène qui existait depuis la peste d’Athènes en 430 av. est connu. Ils ont effectivement interdit les médicaments génériques approuvés par la Food and Drug Administration comme l’azithromycine et l’ivermectine, qui sont utilisés avec succès dans les pays à faible revenu du monde entier. «

INCREDIBLE TURNOVER of the famous Wall Street Journal which is now ready to tackle the censorship surrounding the Covid-19 by governments, social media and the media. In this context, an article there recently stated frankly: by silencing critics, human lives have been endangered and sacrificed!
Excerpt: “Health officials and TV doctors stressed young people were at risk, demanded that young children wear masks, closed schools, beaches and parks and were unwilling to consider a crucial cost-benefit analysis. The economy? Mental Health? Never heard of it. These “experts” denied the protective effects of newfound immunity, a phenomenon that had existed since the plague of Athens in 430 BC. is known. They effectively banned generic drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration like azithromycin and ivermectin, which are used successfully in low-income countries around the world.

INCREDIBLE TURNOVER of the famous Wall Street Journal which is now ready to tackle the censorship surrounding the Covid-19 by governments, social media and the media.

Not sure I share your optimism, PERLOU. To me that comes across more like a limited hangout, to somewhat placate the unruly - before they let the next shitshow loose on the populace.

But maybe I am the perpetual pessimist … 😆

When bad goes to worse. 👀

‘Until this week, I remained a NoVid… My luck ran out.’
PUBLISHED: July 13, 2023, at 10:38 a.m.
Through the miserable years of the COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Bob Wachter, the University of California-San Francisco medical department chair, became a beacon of guidance to hundreds of thousands who followed his social media tips on avoiding the virus that killed more than 1.1 million Americans.

Though he works in a hospital that treated COVID patients, Wachter managed to avoid the respiratory disease through a regimen of crowd avoidance, medical-grade mask-wearing, vaccination and boosting — as well as a little luck.

But this week, he told his 274,000 Twitter followers: “my luck ran out.”

“My case is a cautionary tale, particularly for the ‘just a cold’ folks,” Wachter tweeted in a long thread about his ordeal Wednesday evening. “Mine definitely was not… I literally have scars to show for it.”

Few today pay much mind to the virus that upended life around the world from 2020 through 2022. But Wachter noted the virus is still out there and still poses a threat, though not as great as it did before mutating into less virulent variants and before widespread population immunity from vaccines and prior infection led to declining deaths and an end to public health emergencies.

Now that the federal and state public health emergencies are over, COVID cases are no longer being tracked, but people hospitalized with COVID reached an all-time low in California in recent weeks. There have been fewer than 1,000 COVID patients in the state’s hospitals since early June. Since an all-pandemic low of 611 hospitalized patients on July 2, it has risen to slightly over 800 by July 8. Federal authorities are planning an updated COVID-19 vaccine booster for the fall.

Wachter said he received his second “bivalent” vaccine booster tailored to protect against the more recent omicron variants in April, but he noted that the two-to-three month “window of protection” it offers “had passed.” He also acknowledged he “let down my guard a bit,” — he still wears an KN-95 mask on planes and in crowded rooms, but dines indoors without.

This week, Wachter said he was on clinical duty at UCSF hospitals where medical staff still are required to wear masks in patient areas.

He said he “felt fine until Sunday afternoon when, after leaving the hospital, I noticed a dry cough.”

“By Sunday night, I felt flu-ish, with a sore throat, fever, and chills,
” Wachter tweeted. “Things got bad overnight. Monday, I woke up drenched in sweat, with a bad sore throat and a hacking cough.”

He took a home test for the COVID virus, which was negative
, but he wasn’t convinced he didn’t have it and planned to take another. He called in sick to work, didn’t eat or drink, and “choked down 2 Tylenols.”

“Then I made a mistake — I took a shower,” Wachter wrote. “While the instinct to take a shower when you’re sweaty and gross is understandable, stepping into hot water when you’re dehydrated and flu-ish can cause your blood vessels to dilate, leading to a dangerous drop in blood pressure. And that’s what happened.”

Wachter wrote that he woke up “in a bloody pool on my bathroom floor.”

“There was a dent in the lid of a trashcan, likely where my head had hit,’ he wrote. “I remembered nothing. As I managed to get up, it was clear that my face was going to need stitches, and more than a couple.”

Wachter said he needed an overnight hospital stay, anti-seizure medication, stitches on his forehead and a neck collar for a small cervical fracture, and posted a photo of himself afterward, sporting a black eye as well.

Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 21-00-12 Bob Wachter on Twitter.png

“So my first case of COVID was pretty dramatic,” Wachter concluded. “If I hadn’t passed out, it would have been 3-4 days of a pretty nasty upper respiratory illness. But I did, and so my (unusual) case goes on my list of reasons that COVID continues to be worth avoiding if you can.”

Wachter said he has no idea where he contracted the virus — he hasn’t had any COVID patients lately — “so it’s likely to remain a mystery.” And although he has “joined the 3/4 of Americans who aren’t NoVids,” he said ” I don’t think it’ll change my behavior.” As long as the case rates remain low as they are now, he said he’ll “continue being relatively careful, but no more than I’ve been.”

But he added that “I will, however, be more careful about showering or taking a hot bath or hot tub when dehydrated. That’s one important takeaway from this mess.”

Wachter said Thursday by email that “I’m healing (slowly).”

Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 20-56-26 IT Guy on Twitter.png
The Full Story

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 20-40-29 Dr. Bob Wachter the University of California-San Francisco m...png
    Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 20-40-29 Dr. Bob Wachter the University of California-San Francisco m...png
    431.8 KB · Views: 10
I've outlasted the commissioner! He got sacked, he should've walked before the vax mandates arrived, should have read history but he was every bit a 21st century man.
Mr Baxter's arrival in 2017 marked the beginning of Fire and Rescue NSW's Plus Plan - a five-year strategy to transform into a world-leading emergency service.
One of its stated aims was to increase the diversity of the fire service, historically overwhelmingly dominated by white men.
Well if this middle-aged white boy was never suspended they'd be $250k less in the red! I got another naughty letter the other day but I couldn't be bothered replying. However I did write to the new girl asking for my brothers and sister firefighters to be reinstated. Looking at her profile I don't think it'll be happening, she's perfect, all she needs are the pronouns and purple or pink hair!
1689629405476.png

Back
Top Bottom