Snake venom ??
Yeah, I believe Dr. Ardis claimed that snake venom was "in the water".

It's tough to fight the agenda when the good guys declare things that are so out there. And who knows, a seed of truth? I see Sott has an article on another release of 2 billion GMO mosquitoes along with malaria occurring in states that previously released the mosquitoes:

Last edited:
I learned of this suspension from an OhioAMF (Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom) email on August 12, with the following rumble vid embedded -

Wow - I just listened to this vid and it's compelling. Not only is out nation turning into a banana republic, but even a red state controlled by Republicans - and even shades of communist Soviet Union! Our Constitutional rights are being shredded by our own government officials in ways that defy belief!

If you have the time, I encourage you to watch this vid. Today, Dr. Tenpenny - tomorrow, any one of us!

I'd argue against lockdowns happening due to the current economic crisis and issues with inflation. I'd also argue against other COVID restrictions as they have been shown not to stop the spread. In summary, I think the TSA "whistleblower" is pulling a fast one over Alex Jones.

Hopefully. But I have seen a few UK media articles now talking about the new variant 'Eris' (yeah, literally the Goddess of Strife and Discord).

To be fair, they aren't hyping it but some scientists did recommend a return to masking and they were sure to pass that on.

It brings to mind the C's answer in the session from October 2022.

(Eboard10) Will Western governments enforce COVID restrictions this winter?

A: Will try.

That was obviously a reference to last winter rather than this one. I thought of it because it suggests that the decision to enforce restrictions may be influenced largely by people's reaction and behaviour in response to the 'advice'. The C's said that the UK restrictions were eased back because of an 'assessment that the natives were getting way too restless', which I took to mean that they were becoming less compliant, impatient with the impact of the restrictions on their lives. Probably also less scared, less risk averse and not as convinced that the virus warranted all this disruption.

So hopefully we're not going back there (not to say they don't have something else, even worse, in the works!) but I think it might largely depend on what we collectively do in response to news like that above. I know a lot of people are just rolling their eyes at this point, but it's hard to read the 'pulse of the nation' on things like this. I've been disappointed before.

Last edited:
The naming of 'Eris' is explained in this Forbes article. Again, nobody is especially concerned about it except all articles mention that it it is even more transmissible than the one before, or the one before that etc. Is it just a matter of time before the headlines change? - to 'why we should be concerned about the new variant'.

So over the past year, people on social media have been assigning their own, unofficial names to these Omicron variants and subvariants such as Arcturus and Kraken. Some of these names seem to have fit the variants to a T. This time T. Ryan Gregory, PhD, a Professor of Integrative Biology at the University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada, has used the name “Eris” to describe the EG.5.1 variant on Twitter
Again, Eris is by no means an official name. Gregory provided a Wikipedia link that described Eris as the “most massive and second-largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System.”
The Wikipedia entry also indicated that the dwarf planet was named in September 2006 after Eris, the Greco–Roman goddess of strife and discord. Yeah, naming a SARS-CoV-2 variant after “strife and discord” seems interestingly appropriate given the heavy politicization of Covid-19 and the pandemic that has occurred over the past three years.

Hopefully. But I have seen a few UK media articles now talking about the new variant 'Eris' (yeah, literally the Goddess of Strife and Discord).

So hopefully we're not going back there (not to say they don't have something else, even worse, in the works!) but I think it might largely depend on what we collectively do in response to news like that above. I know a lot of people are just rolling their eyes at this point, but it's hard to read the 'pulse of the nation' on things like this. I've been disappointed before.
Except this, and I'm with you on 'I've been disappointed before' and the future depending largely on what we collectively do in response! From Blacklock's Reporters, who are 'Minding Ottawa's Business' July 24, 2023, I found the following:

Unfortunately, it costs hundreds of dollars yearly to subscribe to Blacklock's Reporters'so I can only provide the brief heading.

Cabinet budgeted millions for a vaccine passport program to 2026 though the World Health Organization has declared the pandemic is over. A Department of Health memo said funding was needed to support federal measures “as needed going forward.”

The funding is for vaccine passport support and to address fraudulent proof of vaccination and to provide continued proof of vaccination both for a health record, for managing international travel and to support application of public health measures going forward.

Blacklock's brief summary of the article on this page link:

Funding Vax Passport to 2026 | Blacklock's Reporter

The C's where asked why the Canadian Covid rules were harsher than other places in an earlier transcript (which I failed to find with 'search'). The answer was the rules were being tried out on Canadians as we're a 'tougher' people. So I've been doing my best to be a tough Canadian and contribute to our collective response but remembering strategic enclosure, meanwhile.

The C's where asked why the Canadian Covid rules were harsher than other places in an earlier transcript (which I failed to find with 'search'). The answer was the rules were being tried out on Canadians as we're a 'tougher' people. So I've been doing my best to be a tough Canadian and contribute to our collective response but remembering strategic enclosure, meanwhile.

Here's the exchange you were looking for. :-)

Q: (Toronto group) Canada is still punishing the unvaxxed with unemployment, travel bans, even denying medical transplants. Why is Canada the outlier compared to the other countries, and will this end soon?

A: It will end when Canadians say so.

Q: (L) Well, why is Canada doing this?

A: Experiment on "tough" people.

Q: (L) So they're trying to see how far they can push people who are reputed to be tough and not pushable.

To be fair, they aren't hyping it but some scientists did recommend a return to masking and they were sure to pass that on.

It brings to mind the C's answer in the session from October 2022.

That was obviously a reference to last winter rather than this one. I thought of it because it suggests that the decision to enforce restrictions may be influenced largely by people's reaction and behaviour in response to the 'advice'. The C's said that the UK restrictions were eased back because of an 'assessment that the natives were getting way too restless', which I took to mean that they were becoming less compliant, impatient with the impact of the restrictions on their lives. Probably also less scared, less risk averse and not as convinced that the virus warranted all this disruption.

Makes sense now why YouTube now has a medical misinformation policy.

Hi @Lyndi Lama,

Apart from the 'search' function on the forum, there are a few other tools which can help you search the transcripts.

If you want to search for keywords and browse sessions, there is:
Cassiopaean Session Transcripts Search made by @Pecha (see Cassiopaean Session Transcripts Search Website)

If you want all the sessions in one big HTML file, there is:
https://cassiopaea.pub.org.pl/sessions.html made by @KS (see Session transcripts as one big HTML file)

Hope it helps—there are no restrictions for Canadians to search for transcripts, phew! 😅

Hi @Lyndi Lama,

Apart from the 'search' function on the forum, there are a few other tools which can help you search the transcripts.

If you want to search for keywords and browse sessions, there is:
Cassiopaean Session Transcripts Search made by @Pecha (see Cassiopaean Session Transcripts Search Website)

If you want all the sessions in one big HTML file, there is:
https://cassiopaea.pub.org.pl/sessions.html made by @KS (see Session transcripts as one big HTML file)

Hope it helps—there are no restrictions for Canadians to search for transcripts, phew! 😅
I found it right away! That was exciting, thanks so much for that.

realized it should be possible and maybe even easy but using the search feature on this page didn't get me to it.

Back
Top Bottom