A shocking, distressing, and very impassioned plea by Karen Kingston as she begs people to save America/humanity using the proof she has exposed
Follow up and rumble vid:

Karen Kingston Reveals How YOU Can Stop Pfizer and Their Bioweapon Injections (Video)

We recently reported on the poisoning of former Pfizer representative Karen Kingston, who has been outstanding in the information she has put out concerning the Pfizer COVID shots. Prior to her being sick, she appeared on In The Foxhole and it was her last half hour of the interview in which she dispelled the myths surrounding lawsuits against Big Pharma companies like Pfizer, Moderna and others regarding their “vaccines.”

According to Kingston, she makes the argument that I have made and that is that the company has presented their product fraudulently to the people. Therefore, there is nothing to keep people from suing them out of business for injuries and deaths caused by their unsafe and ineffective shots that they fraudulently call “vaccines.”

While you are certainly free to watch the entire interview, it’s the final minutes beginning at the 44:07 mark in which Kingston begins to point out the obvious and it is powerful if you are willing to take them to court.

Could this be why she was targeted?

When there is one victory, others will follow.

Watch, pay attention and then take action if you or a loved one has been injured by their shots or worse, killed.
[1:16:12]
1692136741078.png

Shocking facts near the end [1:06:54].

Quite amazing how some people still just cannot let this go

Scientists have called for people to start wearing face masks again amid a worrying Covid-19 variant 'mutation'.

The warning comes as the latest data showed that Eris, a subvariant of Omicron, now accounts for 1 in 10 Covid cases - while the number of people recorded with the virus jumped from an estimated 3.3 per 100,000 to 7.2 in the space of less than a month.
Apparently a bunch of people have it, though no word on it being 'worse' than any other strain, nor any word on increased hospitalisations (except in the US where a small number has become a slightly less small number). We are now entering yet another 'wave' - because, of course we are…:

In an opinion piece in the British Medical Journal on Tuesday, the professor stated that it was "reasonably certain that we have entered another Covid-19 wave" - though stressed it was "unlikely that this wave will cause a large surge in hospital admissions or deaths" because of the UK's high rate of vaccinations.
Fascinating how some people are still so focused on this. I get studying it, since it certainly was an odd and likely manipulated virus. But to still be pushing masking at this point, while also essentially saying there is nothing happening, just a bug going round that won't lead to anything… The whole thing was a great study in many aspects of human psychology and it just keeps on giving…

I thought this might be of interest here.

It is a video of politicians and high ranking government officials pulled over for somewhat minor offenses, and captured on body cam with some very bad, very sociopathic, behavior. Just shows what type of people are in positions of power. Because it was all captured on video, it didn't turn out too well for them. Lost their jobs and had to give official, (fake), apologies. Roughly 30 mins.

I thought this might be of interest here.

It is a video of politicians and high ranking government officials pulled over for somewhat minor offenses, and captured on body cam with some very bad, very sociopathic, behavior. Just shows what type of people are in positions of power. Because it was all captured on video, it didn't turn out too well for them. Lost their jobs and had to give official, (fake), apologies. Roughly 30 mins.

Whoops. I wanted to put this is Suggest an Article for SOTT. Maybe it can be moved?

Recently I’ve come across an interesting hypothesis on forthcoming Pandemic X (as they call it on the media)...of course it’s just a hypothesis but somehow it make sense and you can find there some useful facts on how it’s preparing ...

The material will be very important today. About the successfully implemented program for the transformation of our society. As you know, the population on earth reached 1 billion people in 1804! By 1927, the number exceeded 2 billion, and after the Second World War, the world's population exceeded the mark of 3 billion people. After that, during the "global recovery" of economies after the war, the population of the planet began to grow at a furious pace! Already in 2023, the number exceeded 8 billion people. You and I have witnessed this event.

Now let's talk a little about our society, which was formed against the background of the strongest population growth on Earth.

States and large corporations use the division of society, you and me, into generations. Let's say there is a generation of "baby boom", you probably heard, these are people born immediately after the war from 1946 to 1964. Demographic cohort, they are called the "shock wave" and they are the beginning of the further division of humanity into "subspecies".

Further, after the "baby boom", the division of society is already spelled out. Generation X (people born from 1965 to 1982), generation Y (from 1981 to 1996) and generation Z (people who were born from 1997 to 2012.

From the "baby boom" generation to Generation Z, society has made a colossal leap in evolutionary development. These are space exploration, technological progress, the Internet, social networks, artificial intelligence and much more.

Only recently, after the "generation Z", definitions of a completely new generation appeared. They were attributed to a new era, a new round of the life of all mankind, this is the Alpha generation. Those who were born around 2013 and will be born until 2028. All over again, all from scratch! The first letter of the Greek alphabet A was taken, and the children of this generation are called people of a new era.

The old world has outlived itself. States and multinational corporations, building a "brave new world", are betting on generation A, which is already living integrated into digital technologies, artificial intelligence, under the sights of billions of cameras. Whereas the generations from the "baby boom" to Z still live in archaism, and very many of us do not accept the new "digital revolution".

PANDEMIC X

We have survived the COVID-19 pandemic, we remember the limitations, we remember the programs that were implemented around the world. It was as if the whole of humanity was plunged into icy water, plunging into chaos in waves, and then letting go. Social engineering, which is being worked hard on all over the world, has been showing itself well in business for a long time, and the behavior of billions of people around the world can be tested on the "global chaos". How will they behave in this or that situation? What will they do if they are repeatedly immersed in prohibitions and restrictions? Will they get used to it, or will there be a risk of a social explosion?

In the post-war years, society became completely different. No one knew the answers to these questions, how people would behave in this or that situation! And the COVID-19 pandemic made it possible not only to integrate digital technologies, but also to test restrictive measures, pressure measures, and social engineering tools. What used to be only in theory, during the pandemic could be evaluated in practice!

After COVID-19, everything seemed to stall. Instantly! In general, they forgot about everything, and the world plunged headlong into new social and political collapses. At the click of your fingers!

Meanwhile, behind the screen of events around the world, states and multinational corporations began to prepare for the next pandemic, they called it "Pandemic X".

Both the states themselves and the leaders of the largest multinational corporations began to pump up society for a new pandemic. Bill Gates said that a new pandemic will be ten times worse than the coronavirus. And it should be treated in the same way as the threat of a world war.

In his opinion, just as the Second World War "was a defining event for our parents' generation, the coronavirus pandemic that we are experiencing now will determine our generation."

A few months ago, headlines about the upcoming pandemic began to appear in the most influential publications in the world. Let's say Bloomberg, referring to leading US scientists, reported that the world is at the start of a new pandemic. They note that this is due to climate change, an increase in the number of international trips, the population and the threat of zoonotic diseases (that is, diseases transmitted from wild animals).

The current US President Joe Biden also spoke about the new pandemic. During a briefing at the White House , he stated:

"We need more money to prepare for the second pandemic. There will be another pandemic, we must think ahead"

And now, just the other day, it became known that the British military began to prepare for the beginning of the spread of pandemic X. At the secret Porton Down military base, scientists began to prepare prototypes of vaccines against "unknown disease X".

This "secret base", which everyone in the world knows about, is the largest superlaboratory in all of Europe. According to them, they are trying to create a vaccine for a disease about which they do not know anything at all yet.

To prepare this material, I have carefully studied the largest publications and all available information directly in the British segment of the Internet. The UK government wanted the preparations for "Pandemic X" to be known all over the world, that's why they invited the press, including one of the country's most influential publications, the Daily Mirror. The journalists were brought to a military base where the world's oldest research center... on chemical weapons is located.

Let's talk a little about the database itself. "Porton Down" near Salisbury, this is where the British spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia were poisoned. At one time, chemical weapons were tested against German troops at this base, and there is also information about the LSD action being tested at the base in the middle of the XX century. A narcotic drug, which later became colossally widespread all over the world!

In 2006, fifty veterans of the British armed forces said they had suffered from experiments in the laboratory. In a hurry, the country's Defense Ministry paid compensation to all the victims so that the scandal would be hushed up.

A lot is connected with the base itself. In Soviet times, a microbiologist, Major-General Vladimir Pasechnik, escaped from the Leningrad Institute of Especially Pure Biological Products in 1989 to Britain. He actually headed the Institute in 1980, that is, he had full access to all classified data and knew about all developments. With this secret information, he fled to Britain, where he was placed in Salisbury next to the base at Porton Down. In 2001, he was found dead in his own home. With excellent physical shape, excellent health, he died according to the official version from a stroke.

Later, two years later, a Porton Down employee who had previously interrogated the Beekeeper, Dr. David Kelly, was found dead in the woods near the base. Before that, he admitted that the test tube with Iraqi weapons of mass destruction is a complete fake! This is the same test tube that Secretary of State Colin Powell demonstrated at the UN Security Council in 2003. He called it a "weapon of mass destruction" that Iraq is trying to use against humanity, and the United States used this excuse to invade Iraq. So the war began.

So an employee of Porton Down was found dead in the woods after he reported that the test tube was a fake. The day before his death, special services officers were in his house. American scientist Larry Ford, who collaborated with Kelly, later shot himself in his own home in California. And Kelly's successor Paul Norman crashed on a private small plane in 2004.

Why did I focus on these stories? The point is the fame of the base, the whole world knows about it. And this is also an excellent tool for creating any occasions in the world. First, the heads of multinational corporations and states reported on preparations for "Pandemic X", after which they begin to develop a vaccine for a disease that does not yet exist on the most famous and largest "top-secret" base.

Interestingly, "Pandemic X" is designated in the same way as the generation of "people X" born from 1965 to 1982. That is, this generation of people who are now from 43 to 60 years old. People mostly living in the old era, archaism, do not accept digitalization for themselves in any form!

When studying the "generation X", personal characteristics that are inherent only to them were highlighted. Let's say that this generation, in the midst of their lives, witnessed technological changes and an explosion of social transformation. At the same time, these people found life without the "Internet era", they were brought up in a completely different way. First of all, they have experience comparing life "BEFORE" and life "AFTER" the introduction of digitalization, from the very beginning of the creation of the Internet.

Studying various sources, I almost everywhere meet the main designation X: "There will never be such a generation in history again."

In addition, discontent with the authorities and lack of trust in the leadership are in the first place in the list of "personal characteristics" of generation X. Disagreements with the educational system, generation X simply does not accept the current and emerging education system.

The world is preparing for a new "Pandemic X" and most of all are dissatisfied, in opposition to the "big plans of the leadership" it is "Generation X".

Пандемия Х: мир готовится к серьезному хаосу? | Павел Пашков

Dr. Sherry Tenpenny posted a "Newsweek" article on Twitter about giving the Covid Vax to cats. :jawdrop:

The article:

What is baffling to me, is why cats? Why not dogs, ferrets, skunks, opossum?

The videos of Rumble are not available... Thanks for the details.

The vid is embedded in the article, but as you can see from this screenshot, it apparently is on rumble:

1692235104450.png

It was from In The Foxhole, a podcast on Freedom First TV that I'm unfamiliar with. There's no direct rumble link in the article. It does appear that Karen is a regular/partnered on this podcast with Jeff Dornik:

1692236331278.png

Here's a general link of the Karen and Jeff podcasts although the most current is dated June 9, 2023:

In looking for these podcasts, this appeared first in Yandex search:

In The Foxhole with Karen Kingston & Jeff Dornik – Freedom...

freedomfirstnetwork.com›…in-the-foxhole-with…jeff…
Меню
Instead doing our weekly episode of In The Foxhole on Rumble, we decided to hold a two-and-a-half hour long Twitter Spaces discussing the new Stew Peters documentary that Karen Kingston was the star of called Final Days.
The link doesn't really show that, rather just numerous K & J podcasts on highly topical vax/covid related subjects. Final Days is on bitchute though [1:05:28]:

Here's the rumble link to Karen's plea for her life:

Hopefully you can view these vids.

Final Days is on bitchute though [1:05:28]:

the new Stew Peters documentary that Karen Kingston was the star of called Final Days.

I just watched this, and although imperfect, well worth the watch and to share!

1692242683702.png

One can appreciate the threat Karen Kingston is to the PTB.

Here's the rumble link to Karen's plea for her life:

Hopefully you can view these vids.
Before running with Kingston's accusations, it could be worth reading the other side of the story by Malone himself:

Hate Ecosystem and Fifth Gen Warfare (Part IV)

Snippets:
When I first encountered this video and the clipped version posted on BitChute by “Health Impact News”, it had been forwarded to a colleague, who then forwarded it to me. In parallel, RFKjr presidential campaign members picked up on this and also forwarded it to me. Upon viewing, my reaction was (of course) shock that someone would make public claims that I had put out an assassination order via the CIA (what!!!) to have them killed, as well as shock at the many false claims and statements made. Given the long history of Karen Kingston making outrageous and unfounded accusations about me, I thought this must be some sort of new <hell> Psy-Ops campaign designed to further delegitimize me. Rather odd that it would be claiming that I am having the CIA assassinate someone almost immediately after I did multiple interviews and posted multiple substack essays asserting that the CIA was at the heart of the COVIDcrisis events. But (in general) logical integrity has never been a key feature of my haters.
...Then I contacted her brother Mr. Ron Kucher via Twitter (X?) DM (he has only a few followers), and followed up on his brief on-line request that the family be allowed to take care of all of this, get medical care for his sister, and that others stop politicizing this. Which did not seem to slow the trollery down one bit, and resulted in a few attacks on him! He DM’ed me back, and then we had a phone call. He related that he had been able to connect with the “personal security” provider, who claimed that he had not told Ms. Kingston those things which she was claiming she had been told. He also related that Ms. Kingston had spoken to him from Florida a couple of weeks ago and seemed to be in a very odd frame of mind. Which fit with other information I had received from a colleague two weeks ago, who called me in a rather alarmed state to tell me that he had received a bizzare call from Ms. Kingston in which she seemed quite agitated and kept demanding that he tell her “what is going on”.
I know that some of you have apparently decided that Malone is controlled opposition. Could be, but as I wrote earlier, in my books he hasn't yet received enough red flags to warrant that label. And Stew Peters, I'd say he's a sensationalist who I do not trust.

I know that some of you have apparently decided that Malone is controlled opposition. Could be, but as I wrote earlier, in my books he hasn't yet received enough red flags to warrant that label.
Yeah, I'm hoping Malone isn't one of the bad guys, but who can really tell what's really going on? Karen is obviously in crisis and it certainly isn't a stretch to think she's targeted for elimination - the recent demise of Dr. Buttar gives credence to that in addition to the long list of holistic doctors/microbiologists/health practitioners that have died under suspect circumstances. Can't help but think of Karla Turner and how her exposure of the alien abduction agenda brought about her untimely death.

What seems likely is a 4DSTS divide and conquer tactic to sow discord among those who are dismantling the official Covid/vax narrative and, thus, eliminating a united front that could be optimally effective against the agenda and its perpetrators.

Dr. Sherry Tenpenny posted a "Newsweek" article on Twitter about giving the Covid Vax to cats.

Sott has posted an article on the suspension of Dr. Tenpenny's medical license due to "lack of cooperation" in their investigation of complaints regarding her June 2021 testimony to the Ohio House of Representatives Health Committee in which she recounted instances of people becoming magnetized by the vax:

Medical board suspends license of doctor critical of COVID-19 vaccines

I learned of this suspension from an OhioAMF (Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom) email on August 12, with the following rumble vid embedded -

1692278588575.png

- as well as this lovely front page article in the Columbus Dispatch:

1692280294951.png
Online version dated August 10:

Medical board suspends license of doctor who said COVID vaccines make people magnetic

More than two years after Dr. Sherri Tenpenny told state lawmakers that the COVID vaccines cause people to become magnetized, the state medical board indefinitely suspended her license on technical grounds and fined her $3,000.

Tenpenny refused to answer medical board questions and failed to show up for a deposition and an investigative conference, according to state records. Tenpenny, licensed in Ohio since 1984, contended that the board exceeded its authority and had no legal basis for an investigation.

In June 2021, Tenpenny shared her views, promoted her credentials and fielded questions for more than 45 minutes during a House Health Committee hearing on House Bill 248. She claimed that COVID vaccines "interfaced" with cell phone towers.

"I'm sure you've seen the pictures all over the internet of people who have had these shots and now they're magnetized," Tenpenny, of Middleburg Heights in Cuyahoga County, said. "You can put a key on their forehead, it sticks. You can put spoons and forks all over and they can stick because now we think there is a metal piece to that."

After video of the hearing went viral, the medical board received more than 350 complaints regarding Tenpenny. The board asked Tenpenny for her evidence and sources to back up her claims about the COVID-19 vaccines, including an allegation that it was a ruse to inject people with genetic material and that patients suffered multiple complications.

The board also asked her to back up her claims about
"some major metropolitan areas liquifying dead bodies and pouring them into the water supply."

Supporters of Tenpenny said she was targeted by the board.

"Sherri has been leading the educational fight on vaccine risk awareness for over two decades. Sherri is one of the founding members of Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom in 2015," according to the Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom. "She was on the front lines of this issue long before the doctors who emerged during Covid made it more politically acceptable to question the 'science'."

Umm - liquifying dead bodies and pouring then into the water supply??? That's a new one on me! Funny that blurb wasn't hyperlinked. Has anyone come across anything like that being claimed by her or anyone else? Snake venom, yes - dead bodies, no.

I didn't post about Dr. Tenpenny's suspension as all the negative actions against the truthtellers is inducing gaslighting fatigue. It's all so tiresome.

Sott has posted an article on the suspension of Dr. Tenpenny's medical license due to "lack of cooperation" in their investigation of complaints regarding her June 2021 testimony to the Ohio House of Representatives Health Committee in which she recounted instances of people becoming magnetized by the vax:

Medical board suspends license of doctor critical of COVID-19 vaccines

I learned of this suspension from an OhioAMF (Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom) email on August 12, with the following rumble vid embedded -

View attachment 79984

- as well as this lovely front page article in the Columbus Dispatch:

View attachment 79985
Online version dated August 10:

Medical board suspends license of doctor who said COVID vaccines make people magnetic

More than two years after Dr. Sherri Tenpenny told state lawmakers that the COVID vaccines cause people to become magnetized, the state medical board indefinitely suspended her license on technical grounds and fined her $3,000.

Tenpenny refused to answer medical board questions and failed to show up for a deposition and an investigative conference, according to state records. Tenpenny, licensed in Ohio since 1984, contended that the board exceeded its authority and had no legal basis for an investigation.

In June 2021, Tenpenny shared her views, promoted her credentials and fielded questions for more than 45 minutes during a House Health Committee hearing on House Bill 248. She claimed that COVID vaccines "interfaced" with cell phone towers.

"I'm sure you've seen the pictures all over the internet of people who have had these shots and now they're magnetized," Tenpenny, of Middleburg Heights in Cuyahoga County, said. "You can put a key on their forehead, it sticks. You can put spoons and forks all over and they can stick because now we think there is a metal piece to that."

After video of the hearing went viral, the medical board received more than 350 complaints regarding Tenpenny. The board asked Tenpenny for her evidence and sources to back up her claims about the COVID-19 vaccines, including an allegation that it was a ruse to inject people with genetic material and that patients suffered multiple complications.

The board also asked her to back up her claims about
"some major metropolitan areas liquifying dead bodies and pouring them into the water supply."

Supporters of Tenpenny said she was targeted by the board.

"Sherri has been leading the educational fight on vaccine risk awareness for over two decades. Sherri is one of the founding members of Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom in 2015," according to the Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom. "She was on the front lines of this issue long before the doctors who emerged during Covid made it more politically acceptable to question the 'science'."

Umm - liquifying dead bodies and pouring then into the water supply??? That's a new one on me! Funny that blurb wasn't hyperlinked. Has anyone come across anything like that being claimed by her or anyone else? Snake venom, yes - dead bodies, no.

I didn't post about Dr. Tenpenny's suspension as all the negative actions against the truthtellers is inducing gaslighting fatigue. It's all so tiresome.
Snake venom ??

So now we're getting populations immune to venom ?
🤣

Back
Top Bottom