šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø #USA Biden intends to restore restrictions due to COVID-19, starting with the requirement to wear masks in public placesāš ļøā˜ļø

The ban may be introduced as early as mid-September, as the number of cases of infection begins to grow.

According to officials, first of all, pilots, aircraft crews, passengers and airport workers will have to wear masks. The border guards will be next.

Interesting, will it work the second time?šŸ¤”

Really excellent real life experience of the entire Covid medical murder as it played out by a nurse whose ethics and morality would not bend:

1692626985456.png

Anyone who listens to this woman's testimonial and still can't grasp what has been done to the population is a hopeless case of reality denial.

Gearing up for the second phase of global vax genocide? From zerohedge:

Is This The Real Reason "Eris" Cases Are Spiking?

Eris ā€“ the most recent ā€œCovid variantā€ ā€“ is supposedly causing spikes in cases all over the world.

The story goes that England, Ireland and US are all being hit hard, itā€™s reached Australia too.

In yet another blow to the ā€œBRICS will save usā€ crowd, India and China are playing along.

ā€œScientistsā€ are even clamoring for the return of masks.

Weā€™ve already been over everything you need to know about ā€œErisā€ here. Long story short, ā€œCovidā€ is just another made up name for the flu, and the ā€œvariantsā€ are coats of paint they slap on the narrative to try and keep it looking fresh.

In that same article I theorised Erisā€™ existence was a need to keep Covid alive, and that is part of itā€¦but I also missed something obvious: The next round of Covid ā€œvaccinesā€ hits the shelves next month.

For those who have lost count, I think weā€™re up to six or seven shots now.

This ā€œupdated vaccineā€ is nothing to do with Eris, of course, as much as the language in the headlines implies itā€™s been ā€œadaptedā€ for the latest variant, it hasnā€™t.

It was in the works before Eris was even said to exist.

Moderna had the brass neck to claim that they did a ā€œtrialā€ showing their updated vaccine protects against Eris. Considering Eris first hit the headlines just a few weeks ago it looks like Moderna may have broken their own record in terms of speedy ā€œtrialsā€.

Itā€™s just the same old slop it always was.

Hell, letā€™s be honest, it could be water. It could be ANYTHING.

The content of the syringe was never the important part.

After all, what you were being injected with wasnā€™t the point, the point was that you got injected because they told you to.

It was about forcing obedience, setting the vaccine mandate precedent and seeing how effectively people could be gaslit into taking a shot that theyā€™d already been told they donā€™t need and doesnā€™t work.

Well, that and governments handing over VAST amounts of cash to pharmaceutical companies, obviously.

But they already have the money, and most people (allegedly) took the vaccineā€¦so why are they still going?

You have to appreciate the huge amount of effort that went into hypnotizing millions ā€“ maybe billions ā€“ of people into acting against their own best interests, itā€™s a spell thatā€™s easier to maintain than restart.

If they start letting people forget, then soon theyā€™ll have to begin the ritual all over again.

And the magic is already wearing off.

Consider that, allegedly, over 200 million Americans took the first dose in 2021, and that by the time boosters were coming out in the fall of 2022 it was down to 50 million. Thatā€™s a 75% drop-off in only a year.

The power is slipping away, and as they scramble to get it back you can probably expect ā€œErisā€ to get a lot worse.

Very interesting name for new variant ! Eris was Greek godess of strife and discord.
:whistle:

The Roman version of her is Discordia, which has a musical reference to it.

There's also the famous story of the Apple of Discord:

The Golden Apple of Discord (Ancient Greek: Ī¼įæ†Ī»ĪæĪ½ Ļ„įæ†Ļ‚ į¼œĻĪ¹Ī“ĪæĻ‚) was a golden apple dropped by Eris, the goddess of strife, at the wedding of Peleus and Thetis in the Greek myth of the Judgement of Paris. It sparked a vanity-fueled dispute among Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite that eventually led to the Trojan War.

In common parlance, the apple of discord is the core, kernel, or crux of an argument, or a small matter that could lead to a bigger dispute.

There's also Eris, a dwarf planet, and the most massive and second largest trans-Neptunium object in our solar system.

From newsaddicts:

Russia Releases Evidence Proving Deep State & Big Pharma Manufactured Covid Pandemic

Russia has just released an explosive 2000-page report that provides overwhelming evidence proving that the Covid pandemic was manufactured in a coordinated effort by deep state operatives and Big Pharma companies.

The Russian government report lists several powerful Western elites as co-conspirators in the plot against humanity, including Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and George Soros.

In a statement regarding the findings, the Kremlin warns that ā€œRussia wants justiceā€ for the harm caused by the pandemic.

ā€œRussia wants justice for the creation and release of SARS-CoV-2, while the West covered up the origins and censored scientists and journalists,ā€ the Russian Embassy in the United States said in a statement.

Russia has now submitted all of the evidence to the United Nations.

So anyway, related news already on Sott -

- and relevant slides are posted in the Putin recognizes Donbass thread by @thorbiorn. This from the article I posted:

In the report, Russia details how the U.S. deep state coordinated with biolabs to create and spread the virus.

russia-putin-report-covid-deep-state-2.jpg

According to Russian officials, the bio-research activity launched by the US Defense Department in Ukraine requires an appropriate legal assessment, including from relevant international bodies.

ā€œOf particular concern is the activity deployed by the Pentagon in Ukraine. The United States has involved dozens of state institutions and private companies of the country in its projects,ā€ the embassy stated.

ā€œCivilians and military personnel of the republic became donors of biomaterial and simply experimental subjects.

ā€œThere is no doubt that such actions require an appropriate legal assessment, including from relevant international structures,ā€ the statement continued.

The international community continues to raise serious questions about the uncontrolled dual-use research under the auspices of the US Defense Department and Russia has repeatedly pointed to ā€œgross violationsā€ by the United States of its obligations under the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention.

ā€œWashington ignores the claims, justifying itself with a certain humanitarian component of its programs,ā€ the diplomats noted.
[...]
Under the guise of monitoring disease, the US Deep State has proliferated the world with illegal biolabs engaged in inhumane research, the embassy stressed.

The statement also pointed out that these institutions have been built up close to Russiaā€™s borders, encircling the nation.

ā€œThe goal is obvious ā€“ to be able to create crisis situations of a biological nature at the right time, form artificial foci of infections,ā€ the diplomats clarified.

ā€œIn other words, to manage epidemics, putting them at the service of their own interests.ā€

The facts published by the Russian Ministry of Defense about the United Statesā€™ illegal military-biological activities should make one think again about the true objectives of the Deep State in Washington D.C., the statement said.

ā€œQuestions are also multiplying among ordinary Americans, demanding clarifications from the government on the sponsored programs,ā€ the embassy pointed out.

ā€œIt is high time for Washington to admit that if on the multilateral ā€˜platformsā€™ it is still possible to enlist the support of like-minded people and to silence those who have doubts, then the questions of their own population cannot be avoided.ā€

It'll be interesting to see where this goes especially with censorship getting even more life now.

The statement also pointed out that these institutions have been built up close to Russiaā€™s borders, encircling the nation.
I think it is good that Russia is laying this all out. It kind of goes along with what was said in the last session, that if the plans are revealed, then there is less likelihood of them being carried out.

I think it is good that Russia is laying this all out. It kind of goes along with what was said in the last session, that if the plans are revealed, then there is less likelihood of them being carried out.
Maybe Russia sensed that people around the world have started listening...

Flashback from Session 23 August 2014 (almost exactly 9 years ago!):
(Nicolas) We were wondering if Putin was going to play the 9/11 card, if he was going to be forced to do it, or...

A: Eventually.
All of the efforts to support Putin will help the revelations to come sooner.

Q: (Perceval) Yay, Putin!

(L) I mean, did ya'll notice the propaganda over the last week or so with this aid convoy to Ukraine? I mean, the incredible... The New York Times, the UN, this Fogh Rasmussen guy, the incredible bald-faced, outrageous LIES that they were publishing in the media! "Russia Invades! Armed Convoy! Ukraine wipes out Russian troops!" All of it was lies, lies, lies, and bullshit. How can Putin DO anything when he's up against that kind of absolutely un.... I can't even find words for it! You never would have expected the US of A, the Western world, supposedly the carrier of the torch of liberty, publishing CRAP like that! It's worse than the worst Soviet era propaganda! And they were publishing it and people were buying it!! What do you think they would do if Putin suddenly gave out the information of who was really behind 9/11?

(Pierre) They would dismiss it.

(L) It would be immediately dismissed, and he would be blamed for being a whacko.
He would be a whacko 9/11 truther conspiracy theorist who lost his mind. Remember, there was more than one case of people who were actually taken under psychiatric care for daring to say that 9/11 was an inside job. They've got the situation set up where he can't say a freaking word unless and until THIS situation changes.

(Perceval) What about if he's got evidence?

(L) They would dismiss the evidence.
What about the evidence of nanothermite, the videos of the collapsing WTC buildings, etc.
A few more shocks and we'll be able to talk about hyperdimensional phenomena in broad daylight without anybody giving us a death stare. "Yes Sir, I'll grab a cappuccino on my way back to Orion. If the cup is too hot, I'll go forward in time, don't worry. Your great-great-great-great-great-grandson is smiling." :lol:

I wonder if China has released anything similar? I have a vague memory but canā€™t remember. I just watched a popular Chinese Rambo style flick called Wolf Warrior. It made mention of genetic specific weapons, and was filmed in 2015, so the Chinese have likely known of similar evil as notes in these Russian reports for at least that long.

Just found this via Twitter: 543 Pages Of Scientific Research Demonstrating Face Masks Are Ineffective (pdf)

URL: https://dbree.org/v/956078

I've just read the first couple of pages but is appears to be a pretty good collection with a lot of references. I'm saving this in case mask mandates are coming back to my kids' school. This time, if they'll put that in place, I'll print out all of these studies and slam them on the principal's table! :evil:

The page appears a bit unstable but after a couple of attempts I managed to download the document. I have it saved in case it disappears.

Back
Top Bottom