17 million dead from Covid 'vaccines'?

The paper is published here:

COVID-19 vaccine-associated mortality in the Southern Hemisphere

Maybe their methodology is sound. I have not looked into it myself. But I note that its lead author is Denis Rancourt, who recently confirmed that he still believes that all diseases are - and always have been - caused by 'terrain issues' only. I.e., there are no viruses, or no vectors of transmissible infection, AKA pathogens:

:nuts:

This is not unlike having a flat-earther lead UFO research.

17 million dead from Covid 'vaccines'?

The paper is published here:

COVID-19 vaccine-associated mortality in the Southern Hemisphere

Maybe their methodology is sound. I have not looked into it myself. But I note that its lead author is Denis Rancourt, who recently confirmed that he still believes that all diseases are - and always have been - caused by 'terrain issues' only. I.e., there are no viruses, or no vectors of transmissible infection, AKA pathogens:

:nuts:

This is not unlike having a flat-earther lead UFO research.

That Tweet by Rancourt looks like he is heading down the "viruses don't exist" pied piper path😳. We'll have to see if he takes a firm stance on the non-existence of viruses or contagion.

That Tweet by Rancourt looks like he is heading down the "viruses don't exist" pied piper path😳. We'll have to see if he takes a firm stance on the non-existence of viruses or contagion.
From Rancourts tweet
Our work suggests that there has never been a virulent pathogen that is the driving cause of any large-scale epidemic. Bubonic plague, 1918, COVID-19... You name it.Instead, living conditions and oppressive systemic assaults have always done it.

I don't get that sense from him that he is denying that a pathogen is a factor. I think he does have a point that living conditions and systemic assaults (on the bodies systems) do play a huge factor. Can you imagine the effect of cometary bombardment would have on peoples living conditions AND their immune systems (Huge stress, high cortisol, weakened immune systems). Even the present day version of smallpox would have a devastating affect on a population dealing with these sorts of cataclysmic events. He is saying he doesn't think it was the driving cause, not that it was not a cause.
I think we have the idea that 1918 event was certainly in part a consequence of the vaccinations given to soldiers beforehand.

The NZ covid vaccine deaths whistleblower pleaded not guilty. The case will be going to trial.
I think he will get a lot of public support. It will be interesting to see how this is going to go.

There were cheers and claps as Barry Young entered and left the courtroom at the Wellington District Court on Monday.
The 56-year-old is charged with accessing a computer system for dishonest purposes.
He was arrested two weeks ago, after the health ministry laid a complaint with police. The ministry alleged there was an "unauthorised disclosure and misuse of data by one of its staff members".

It's alleged the data was published on an overseas website.

Young has been released on bail and will next appear in court on February 23, to discuss a trial date.

Outside the court, Young told his crowd of supporters he could not wait for the trial.

Now • we have the newly discovered Pfizer paper
from 31 Aug 2018, showing the end stage of "Covid-19 Vaccine" candidates where already developed and tested in animals, with a name attached, that officially didn't even exist, nor the modRNA Covid-19 "vaccine" for that matter.

This article is written by Michel Chossudovsky of "Global Research", one of my favorite authors. What he shares here causes me to wonder if the virus that escaped from Fort Detrick (as documented by Pierre) ever really was Covid-19. Was it camouflaged from the start? Was the "virus" driving the positive PCR tests simply 2003-SARS-CoV, which had been around since 2003, so that ANYONE who had been exposed to that virus over the years would "test positive", thus driving up the numbers to make it LOOK like a real pandemic?

The RT-PCR test was engineered to detect 2003-SARS-CoV RNA fragments and NOT those of any "novel coronavirus" after all. This whole epidemic may have been created from scratch, possibly in reaction to the escape of the real virus which the C's said was altered (by them) to be less lethal and could actually be beneficial. If so, then that escaped virus may have forced their hand to move before they were truly ready with their real lethal virus.

Some information that has been bugging me since the beginning of the plandemic that may be useful or not. It relies on memories that might be a bit dodgy, so FWIW. For this story to make any sense, keep in mind that new vaccinations designated for humans are usually tested on dogs first in clinical trials.

The chain of events begins with canine parvo-virus. This virus was unheard of until somewhere in the mid 70's IIRC. The first time I heard of it was when one of my dogs caught it and was quite ill, near death. There wasn't a vaccine for it yet and the vet that treated my dog said that it seemed to appear in numerous places around the world within a 3 month period. Soon after, two vets that I recall mentioned that it appeared soon after the world wide release of the distemper vaccine. So, maybe that's a case of correlation not equalling causation, and maybe parvo-virus come into the atmosphere with comets or meteors. Who knows 🤷‍♀️

Where the dates in the above quotes may come into play and possibly be suggestive of some tinkering with coronaviruses in canines was going on is that in the very late '90's early 2000's a new canine virus appeared on the block. Initially it was thought to be a mutation of parvo-virus because the symptoms were similar. Coronavirus was known of in dogs prior to that with it being responsible for one type of kennel cough that there was no vaccine for - so I was aware that dogs were being used in trials for coronavirus vaccines back then and that vaccines were largely unsuccessful and didn't pass clinical trials. This new virus produced gastro intestinal symptoms in dogs similar to parvo-virus but it wasn't nearly as serious, most dogs recovered without getting as sick as they did with parvo-virus, it was rare for it to kill a dog. It took about a year before it was released that these new gastro-intestinal symptoms were actually caused by a coronavirus.

Back in the early 2000's the above information was available on the net and it was spoken about amongst rescuers and veterinarians, but if I try to find in now, nada.

Yes, likely. The interest in Corona viruses has been going on for a very long time (!) which I believe was especially highlighted many times though Dr David E. Martin who has spoken a lot about the dark side; the particular interest of scientists (e.g military) revolving around Corona virus "research" already in the 90s !

AHPRA, the registering body for medical professionals in Australia have apparently rescinded their gag orders that prevented medical professionals warning their patients about vaccine side effects under threat of having their licences to practice cancelled.

Here's an interview with one of the Drs that was suspended, William Bay.

Be interesting to see how many doctors speak up now and how many stick to the party line.

In my corner of the world, there's quite a lot catching a nasty bug. I don't think it's anything debilitating from what I can see other than a reason for people to have time off work. Nonetheless, I'm convinced the jabbed immune systems have been altered towards an end that is unknown.
Ditto down under SR and we're getting in summer. I've got it, it's nasty. I got it after getting my job back and retraining in full fire fighting gear. Breathing compressed air whilst dragging a heavy fire hose on your hands and knees in a smoke filled metal shed at 70C is hard going at 58! I think it exacerbated the infection as my airways were pretty raw after all that exertion on dry compressed air. Its just clearing after 2 weeks but now my brother and son have it, not as bad though.

The vaccinated seem to be suffering longer and more acute versions of the same bug, sick leave is through the roof. I visited one of my handyman customers the other day, at least 3 jabs. She was infected for 4 weeks, as we walked around the garden she squatted like a frog a couple of times, blood pressure.

I got it after getting my job back and retraining in full fire fighting gear.
Glad to hear that you got your job back. Must have been an interesting experience coming back after such a long time.

There has been a nasty flu type thing going around. In our area too and just a good week ago, my mother in law who lives downstairs from us had written a not to stay away at they had gotten Covid. It turned out only to be her husband who discovered that he had covid when he turned up to get yet another booster. He complained of a bad cough after which they took a test and seeing that he had covid told him that he couldn't get the shot and instead to go home (how fortunate). My mother in law went twice to get tested in the following days, but she didn't have it, though she caught the cold anyway. Her husband bounced back after a few bad days and is good again.

I still keep tabs on Geert. Here is his latest update

He's still standing by his hypothesis that the suboptimal immune pressure from the Vax will result in a variant that essentially makes the vaccinated's immune system defenseless. He talks about the latest variant and how this is essentially one step before the next variant that then puts people in hospital and increases morbidity.

I don't know what I think about it but I know I'm seeing a whole bunch of illness around me.

From previous years, I think after the Xmas "variant" the next one usually rears its head around April / May time and then there's the usual scare as to whether summer will be cancelled. So, let's wait and see what spring brings.

COVID Vaccines Integrate Into Human DNA, Study Finds
The much-ridiculed "antivax trope" proved to be true

Summary: a study of humans suffering from Long Covid analyzed their cellular DNA. The authors unexpectedly found genes uniquely specific to the Pfizer COVID vaccine in human blood cells. This finding proves that mRNA COVID vaccines permanently integrate into the DNA of some COVID-vaccinated people.

COVID Vaccines Integrate Into Human DNA, Study Finds
The much-ridiculed "antivax trope" proved to be true

Summary: a study of humans suffering from Long Covid analyzed their cellular DNA. The authors unexpectedly found genes uniquely specific to the Pfizer COVID vaccine in human blood cells. This finding proves that mRNA COVID vaccines permanently integrate into the DNA of some COVID-vaccinated people.

See that this was featured on SOTT.net, with comment and links at the end.

This article is written by Michel Chossudovsky of "Global Research", one of my favorite authors.

For the record from the article, here is the video talk with Michel:

Now, Chossudovsky takes one back to SARS-CoV of 2003, so having a look to March 2020, the Cs remind - they remind that they had worked on the virus for 2-years prior to 2020, and then it got let out, so to speak. In that sense, Michel is in err, however perhaps not in a indirect way, just that SARS-CoV was partly used in the newer process to fix what they had been let out of the bag.

So, now one is going back to 2018 when likely a very very few realized what was let out must be stopped for different reasons. Perhaps the consulted the under-grounders, essentially saying, holly shite we messed up, asking for advise on how to fix the release, and the planning and plotting started, cumulating in the Event 201 show that greenlighted what we came to know and suffer under.

Have a read again from near 4-years ago, as hard as that seems to imagine. So much has happened since, so many opinions, papers et cetera, yet this goes back to the bones of the scamdemic.

Starting with this brief before going backwards in time, December 2020 (this was 3-years ago) - SARS is mentioned:

A: Messing around with DNA is iffy at best. Because of genetic recombination, each individual is unique. The purveyors of vaccines such as this have not well considered that some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.
[...]
(L) That leads us to this other question. Pierre and I were having conversations driving back and forth to the hospital, and he said something to me about something he'd thought of. I asked him to write it down. He wrote:

While thinking about mass extinction, the removal of obsolete life and the introduction of new more evolved life forms via comets and the viruses they introduced, I drew an analogy on a human scale: the dynastic cycles, the rise and fall of civilizations, I was wondering if a necessary step before the final harvest [or the closing of the 309,000 year cycle the C's have been telling us about for a long time], was a grand act of mercy of the Universe giving each of us a last chance, a final opportunity to discriminate truth from lies.
Does the COVID epidemic, this global event that deeply affects every one of us, where the lies have never been so blatant, the manipulations so transparent, the narrative so estranged from reality, represent our final opportunity to choose truth over lies?
Are we in front of what might be our most fundamental and maybe last act of free will, the ultimate choice between truth and lies, where every single fact screams, "It's all damn lies!" And, let's face it, if an individual can't see the lies in this surreal COVID scam, that person’s ability to transduce the energy of truth into our world - or just acknowledge truth - is broken beyond repair.

From this perspective, it seems that elimination of individuals who embrace these lies persistently could be perceived as a necessary cleansing on a planetary scale.
If that is the case, how does it work? The scenario that appears to be likely, assuming that the above is going in the right direction, is that the people who believe the big lie will accept the vaccine and will not take measures to counteract its adverse effects. We know that the previous RNA vaccine candidates against MERS and SARS were stopped because they increased the vulnerability to other viruses. What if, likewise, the COVID vaccine increases vulnerability to new, real, and deadly viruses? It would be one way to remove those who believed the ultimate lie.
Another solution is related to the correlation between times of oppression, lies, and suffering, and cometary events (human-cosmic connection).
But the two mechanisms (real pandemics and cometary events) are not mutually exclusive. We know about the Justinian plague that appeared soon after a major cometary bombardment that wiped out most of the decadent oppressive late Roman Empire.
Cometary bodies enable the introduction of new viruses. For all we know the new plague might be already here, maybe carried by the giant fireball observed in China recently.
Is it so that what we are seeing here is a playing out of the maxim that those who pay attention to reality right and left will be the reality of the future; and those who ignore reality or attempt to shut it out or deny it, will become a dream in the past?

(L) And that is basically the opposition between those who believe the truth and those who buy into the lies. So, is something like this scam pandemic - this scamdemic, this faux pandemic - where it is SO clear to such a large number of people that it IS a scam and a complete fraud, is this something like an act of mercy where people are actually being given one last chance to really make a choice between believing the lies or standing up for the truth? Is it something like that?
A: Very close.

Now going back in time (March/May 2020):

(L) Alright, here we go. We're ready!

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A:
Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

Q: (L) If they're so desperate to halt the spread, they’re not testing anyone! They're assuming everyone is infected... Well, I guess that's why they're locking everyone down. That's why it's a lock down.

(Andromeda) They really don't want people to spread it. They're really afraid.

(L) And it's not because people may die. People are not dying anywhere near the numbers that they die from regular flu. They have manipulated the system so that emergency rooms and ICUs are stacked with apparent CV patients, but that may not be so.

(Pierre) And lock down and quarantine are very effective methods to contain epidemics – witness the Black Death.

(Joe) The reason they're telling everyone it's deadly and imposing the lock down is to stop the spread of the virus because it has kind of positive effects. And they are attaching other agendas to it, including financial melt-down, money controls, and so forth.

(Gaby) But that means this virus has been out there in the world for awhile now...

(Andromeda) How long has it been circulating?

A: More than two years.

Q: (L) But it took awhile to mutate and do other things.

(Pierre) Did some people here have the virus?

A: Nearly all of you!

Q: (L) Did anybody NOT have the virus?

(Artemis) Remember last year when we all had fevers and aches?

(L) Was this what happened when Ark got sick in November?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) So it was last year when we were all sick I guess.

(Andromeda) Late October, early November.

(L) Who didn't have it?

(Artemis) I had it. I have cosmic energy, thank you! [laughter]

(Niall) I dunno if I had it.

(L) Well, you have to remember it's very mild for many people.

(Gaby) I was sick, but I dunno if it was that.

A: Not everyone will notice it.

Q: (Artemis) How come some people don't notice it then?

(L) Because it's very mild.

(Joe) They said nearly all of us. So at least one person didn't have it according to the C's. But which strain was it, the good one or the bad one? [laughter]

A: You can't divide it that way.

Q: (L) Are you suggesting that, depending on the individual, one strain could have the same effect as the other strain on another individual?

Q: (Pierre) Did we induce positive mutations in the virus?

(L) You know what they're gonna say...

A: Wait and see!

Q: (Scottie) If everyone who has the virus ends up with white hair like Ark, then we'll know. [laughter]

(Artemis) Can animals be affected by it?

Q: (Andromeda) Is that what Noko has?

A: No

Q: (Andromeda) What does Noko have?

A: Inflammation due to mold.

Q: (Andromeda) It's an allergy. Poor little thing!

(L) Okay, so read back the last part of the earlier long answer to me. [Review of earlier answer]

(L) Okay, now I know what I was going to ask. Why is it that it is so deadly amongst old people? I mean, Ark almost didn't survive. My lungs still haven't cleared up completely. So, why is it so deadly to older people?

A: For those who choose to leave, it is not so "deadly".

Q: (L) So you're saying that it's a facilitator for groups of people who want to leave the planet now? "Deadly" is in the eye of the beholder.

Q: (Joe) Are they inflating the numbers?

A: Yes a lot!

Q: (L) They're inflating the numbers of people who are dying from it, but not necessarily people who have it. Are they inflating the numbers of people who HAVE it?

A: No

Q: (L) But they are inflating the numbers of people who are dying because of it?

Q: (Chu) But they don't really know how many people have it.

A: Exactly!

Q: (L) Okay, so, they are guesstimating the numbers who have it and maybe more have it than they even suspect since it is so mild for some people... Now where are our questions?

(Joe) I have a question about the vaccine they created at Fort Detrick. How do you tinker or create a vaccine that would make humans more controllable? Is that through the virus or what's in the vaccine like adjuvants?

(L) It could be both, but I think they know what personality traits are linked to what DNA factors.

(Joe) They have enough detail to know that a virus can change DNA? Do they know that?

A: Of course!

Q: (Joe) In a way that would make people more easily controllable? That's pretty fine...

(L) They use viruses to go in and replace very specific segments of DNA to cure diseases. They can...

(Joe) But that's in very general terms: we want to make people more controllable. How are you gonna do that with a virus?

(L) Well if there are certain sets of genes that make people less controllable, they go in and they have the virus that'll cut 'em out. There are personality characteristics that people have that make them open to experience. Read your 23andMe analysis. You're open to experience, you're creative, you don't follow the crowd, or you like coffee. They know all that stuff.

(Artemis) And that's just what they share with the public. They probably know a LOT more.

(Pierre) One question about DNA: The fall and previous STO state, the flesh, burning DNA segments. Are we talking about re-activation of DNA segments...

(L) ...that we lost in the fall?

A: Some!

Q: (L) Okay, let me look at the questions...

This collective hysteria shows us that the point of contact with death transforms a bunch of people into little Nazis from the top of their watchtower ready to denounce their neighbour at the slightest deviation. So there's a double pressure. Fear of the virus, fear of others.

The question for the C's would be whether the promotion of the vaccination solution put forward is doomed to prevent certain signals from being able to activate certain genes? For this would risk broadening perceptions and thus raising awareness.

(L) And they were planning on doing exactly that, or something related, but we learn now that it backfired. So the question is: They are now working {past tense with 3 years of the damned things} rapidly on a new vaccine that's supposed to counteract the screwup that they made. And they want to impose this new vaccine on everybody?

Q: (Artemis) Lemme guess: That one's gonna backfire too?

A: Likely. Hubris!

Q: [laughter] (L) However, the question has been asked: If people are forced to be vaccinated, and it seems that it's not a good idea - because obviously if they get a vaccine that the PTB really want to spread around, one they've tested and does what they want it to, we certainly don't want the vaccine they push on us - are there ways we can counteract this? There are going to be situations where people can't refuse a vaccine.

A: Yes. You have done the research!

Q: (L) So what research have we done about healing DNA? Um... Melatonin heals DNA.

(Niall) Dietary changes.

(L) Being in a proper dietary state if you have to get a vaccine is going to be beneficial and maybe it is for just this type of situation that we were so motivated to do health research and experiments for so long; it was preparation and we didn’t even know it.

(Artemis) Being in ketosis heals you.

(Gaby) Vitamin C.

(Niall) Detoxification.

(L) Detox would be NAC and other things...

(Andromeda) Infrared sauna.

(Chu) Constant knowledge input.

(L) Willpower even. And they just mentioned that there are certain people with spiritual force who were able to modify the virus by their own inner powers in a positive way. I would imagine that having inner force or inner spiritual power would all be beneficial. Are we on the right track?

A: Yes yes yes!

Q: (L) Okay.

[Short Intermission - Everyone goes out to the lobby to get a snack (while maintaining a 1.5m safe distance from each other)]

Q: (L) Okay, I had a thought. Is it possible that this virus can infect some people and make them worse, as in make them bad people?

Q: (L) Why is that?

A: It depends on the inner makeup.

Q: (L) So it really depends on what's inside the person as to what transpires after they've experienced the virus. Is that it?

Q: (L) So, the virus may enhance connections to Cosmic Information, but it depends on who you are, how that works out. That reminds me of the answer, given a long time ago: "It's not where you are, but who you are and what you see." I guess this thing is going to enhance "seeing" for some people? Next question from our list:

At this final stage that we are now, should we stand up to things that we don't agree with, jeopardizing ourselves and our love ones well-being, or should just give up fighting for this world and concentrate on this "internal light" only? In other words: does it make sense to risk ...(put here whatever horrible you can think about) just for the sake of rebellion in a world that is over anyway? Or should we rather tune into and maintain frequency of a pendulum that lights our light, making choices that are less painful in this last drama of our realm?

A: The second option is the better one. But one can continue to share truth in a careful way.

Q: (L) So sitting back and enjoying the show, to some extent, is the proper response. Nobody needs to get out there and make a target of themselves. Another question:

Are they going to haul out those soldiers from all eras in storage underground, since they wouldn’t have to arrive from the sky, but from under our feet?

(L) That was from an old session when they were talking about underground bases and so forth.

A: That is for fourth density, assuming they survive!

Q: (L) So in other words, there's a chance that all of those soldiers they've been creating and storing up could be wiped out, too?

Q: (L) Would that be by virus?

A: Some.

Q: (L) How about earth changes?

Q: (Pierre) Cometary impact?

(L) Well, that goes with earth changes.

Q: (L) Next question:

Is there an actual virus going round that makes people go crazy and think there is a respiratory virus?

or…

Was some kind of ultra-new special beaming technology employed in the past 10 days (or something very shiny and special that they only bring out for 9/11 type events)?

(L) In other words, we'd like to know about the beaming...

A: Both beaming and 4D bleedthrough.

That was March, and now a month later in May 2020, these questions and answerers came out:

(L) Look at the Black Death. It was a virus even though some people still think it wasn't. Some researchers now think that what we know as smallpox is what remains of it. That's something that was SO... I mean, smallpox is not a friendly sickness to say the least, but it's nothing like the Black Death.

(Joe) This virus that got out of Fort Detrick or Wuhan or whatever, they said it underwent some positive mutations. Is it true to say that depending on the person, some mutations of a virus are NOT deleterious, that they're actually positive?

Q: (Joe) But in most people, those mutations are deleterious?

Q: (L) But in different ways for each person...

(Joe) So the mutations aren't random in everybody. They're basically intelligent.

(L) I'm just mind-boggled by all of the measures they're taking that are obviously NOT designed to really help prevent infection. People wearing face masks all day will do nothing but increase their viral load, reduce their oxygen load because they'll be re-breathing carbon dioxide... They just amplify their own germ load and diminish their body’s immune system. And if the virus is already attacking the oxygen carrying capacity, it's just going to make them sicker. And then locking people up like they are, causing all the stress they're causing, suicides, spousal and child abuse increasing, depression, people going hungry, people not going to their jobs and keeping factories open which will lead to a complete breakdown in the supply chain for all kinds of goods and services... It’s just staggering the death dealing damage that is being done. And it seems deliberate. All the while, people are buying it. Unbelievable. Darwin Awards to the human species.

(Pierre) Plus the refusal to use chloroquine, plus the absence of mass tests led to the illusion of increased mortality... From the beginning, their objective was not to minimize mortality; it was to minimize the spread of the virus even to the extent of maximizing mortality in other ways.

(L) The only thing I can see is that it's their wishful thinking again. They thought they could do this...

(Joe) In a sense they have. There's a lot of resistance to these lock downs because they make no sense. More and more voices are coming out saying that they are doing the opposite of what is claimed: they're NOT saving people, they're probably causing MORE deaths... So how can you be so wrong if your intent is to save people? But that suggests that the directives came from people who knew what they were doing, but NOT to save lives.

(L) It was to stop the spread of the virus so people WOULDN'T get it because it was beneficial, and if they did get it they'd be in danger because they'd be putting them on respirators and killing them in various other ways, or forcing them to wear masks to make them more sick, not giving them chloroquine...

(Chu) But if the virus is still around, they're not MORE susceptible to it.

(L) Well, that's why they're pushing the whole vaccine thing. That's where Bill Gates is coming in the picture. They're just using him.

(Pierre) And the question is: Since the main motivation is to minimize the spread of the potentially beneficial mutated virus, what's going to be in the vaccine? {again, past tense} Probably something to cancel the beneficial mutation or to increase controllability. Is that the case?

Q: (Joe) It's kind of funny, because I was thinking they're not likely to do this again. Originally, according to the last session, what they were trying to do is create a vaccine that would control or dumb down people. It went totally wrong and had almost the opposite effect. So, have they learned their lesson?

A: No.

(L) They have NOT learned their lesson...

A: Nature will also intervene. Watch for it!

Q: (Ark) I have a question. I have a certain vision and I would like to know if this is my wishful thinking, or a good thing that I have envisioned. My vision is the following: As a response to pollution and industrialization and so on, we have this emergence of the "Green Parties". Now, my vision is that there will be very soon the beginning of a social movement like Green Peace but AGAINST all these lies. This will explode. People will go into parties fighting against these lies, okay? And it will lead even to social unrest and I see it not in the distant future. Now, is it my wishful thinking, or something like this is going to happen?

A: Expect it.

Q: (L) So in other words, it's like Łobaczewski said: psychopaths always think that they can impose their distorted way of thinking on normal human beings, and it may work under tactics of terror for a period of time. But eventually the terror will wear off, and the anger will replace it. It's going to be basically the villagers with the pitchforks and firebrands.

(Pierre) The trigger of the Yellow Vest movement was a "green" measure. So we already have a taste of that.

(Joe) In terms of populations' reactions to this, it seems to be kinda split. You have a lot of the authoritarian follower types who say to wear your mask and they call the police on people they see walking outside twice a day. And then there are quite a number of other people who maybe normally would be "authoritarian follower" types who seem to be calling BS on this situation because it's SO blatant. So, I was just wondering if a majority of people can actually see through the lies?

A: Not yet. Wait for it!

Q: (Andromeda) Any minute...

(L) So in others words, they really do have to suffer more before they wake up?

Q: (L) And there has to be a lot more death before they wake up?

{none can fail to notice, not just death in the normal sense, but abject war/murder that a gross part of our Western populating's got behind and clapped, like clapping for the nurses and doctors during the early days of the scamdemic}

Q: (L) Any other questions? There's hardly any political news to talk about because everything is just dead. The whole planet is shut down!

(Artemis) What about those people being told to sign Do Not Resuscitate papers? They're just letting people die.

(Gaby) Death by lockdown.

(L) Yeah. Death by lockdown.

(Artemis) They were so pro-life, and now they're like, "Just let those people die! We don't care anymore..."

(PoB) I have a political question. Is Ukraine going to be the first country to get injected chips? They're very close to it.

A: Among those that try.

Q: (L) Well... Any other questions?

(Niall) There was a major mass shooting in Canada two weeks ago in the middle of all of this. Mass shooting in Nova Scotia, officially it's one guy who killed 23 people, burned down 16 structures, 5 cars, killed two cops, and did it all in the space of 13 hours before finally being killed. I suppose the question is: Did he really do all of that alone?

A: No.

Q: (Joe) Well, the effect of that was that the Canadian government banned 1500 types of guns.

(L) It was set up just to do that.

(Joe) And it happened at a time when everybody was looking in the opposite direction because of coronavirus.

(Pierre) Why do most flu virus epidemics happen during the winter?

A: Heat and sun kill or deactivate many viruses.

Q: (L) I think you could have figured that out yourself.

(Artemis) Yeah, and people tend to be more depressed in winter, and they get less sunlight and their immune systems are weaker.

(Pierre) Black Death spikes during summer.

(Gaby) It's "many" viruses, not all. Gastroenteritis is in the summer too, and it’s a virus.

(Joe) They've been saying that during this whole thing. Doctors have been saying to let people outside because sunlight and warmth are two of the best cures.

(Gaby) Can we get a percentage rate of true infection in the global population of the beneficial virus?

A: 37 percent.

Q: (Joe) So in that sense, they limited it to 37 percent.

(L) That's 37 percent of the people who've actually gotten the virus?

Q: (Artemis) How many people globally minus children have died this year? Can you give us a guesstimation?

(L) You can look that up on the internet.

(Artemis) Well, some things might not be mentioned.

(L) They do those stats all the time. They're published.

(Artemis) Well can I just ask them?

(L) Okay, how many people have died so far this year?

A: 7 to 10 million.

Q: (Joe) That's in line with the annual average global death rate of something like 27 million.

Thinking on this, and could be very wrong, if one goes back to the roots as the Cs describe above, it is not that the virus did not exist, it did, it is just that its purpose was military, to help shape human compliance through a virus as read; which backfired, hence the jab to help cover it up. Researchers like Dennis might be looking for a particular viral signature that they simply can't find, not thinking of it in the way it did come out - 2-years prior to 2020. I don't know this research, yet if looking in the wrong place one might be getting the wrong result - they simply can't see it, so it may not look like it existed as traditional virus might.

One question might be, is this conscious on the part of someone like Denis, or does the original data obscure (and it was obscured going back to 2018 according to the Cs), and does the post so-called pandemic data help to fool?

Back
Top Bottom