Very good background information about vaccines, the industry behind them, the role vaccines play in weakening people's immune systems and why they likely trigger serious outbreaks.

By the way, that's Del Bigtree, the guy who produced the Vaxxed documentary.

Referring back to this video from Del Bigtree that Ruth posted and Jeep commented on as well as Niall above, having watched it through, this is the first hypothesis of how this has come about - and the profound implications for the near future - that really touched a nerve in me.

In relation to the following from the latest C's session:

Q: (L) Okay, next topic? Is the new coronavirus:
A) an American or Chinese-engineered virus, like an ethnic-specific weapon
B) from outer space
C) just a natural progression of viral evolution and/or mutation

(Andromeda) Or:
D) a combination because of this vaccine that got out of control and it mutated on its own

A: D

Q: (L) So they were messing around making vaccines, and something got loose...

(Artemis) IT GOT OUT! [laughter]

(Gaby) It's like the start of a bad movie.

(Andromeda) And then once it got out, it mutated.

(L) And there ya go.

(Niall) Does that then explain the Chinese response to it?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) They're worried about it, but it's not gonna go anywhere.

(L) They're worried that it could further mutate and cause a real pandemic, but the odds are low.

A: Yes

Ive transcribed the relevant section of Del's outstanding distillation of the current context for safe vaccine trials (not!) from 72 mins in where he leads onto a possible context to view this outbreak from. I think what he has to say and the implications are very serious:

… we are hearing about a huge amount of deaths in China and this seems very scary. So then I started looking into it and then I saw this article - I think this was interesting - you know we look all over the place (and by the way I have scientists around the world and other doctors that are sending me information saying did you see this.

Well this is a company that makes something called CytoSorb and they have a headline

‘The Wuhan Coronavirus and the Cytokine Storm’.

In the middle of this article… looking at the blue clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel Coronavirus in Wuhan China, the article notes the correlation of high levels of circulating inflammatory cytokines or a cytokine storm with severity of illness in patients infected with the Wuhan coronavirus or what we're now calling CoV 19.

Okay - cytokine storm; any of those of you that deal with your child pandas or pans or autism we talk about the cytokine storm which is essentially (let's just keep it as simple as we can) it's like your immune system having a nuclear meltdown all through your body. If you look at some of things that can happen there’s multiple organ failure, pulmonary infiltrates, lung injury, acute respiratory distress syndrome, cardiovascular shock, etc - you get the idea you don't want to have a cytokine storm. There is a lot of reporting that this Coronavirus/ CoV 19 is causing a cytokine storm.

All right that's interesting so you ask the question ‘what else could be causing this problem if it's not the Coronavirus? I know there's been reporting that people died from pollution all the time in China and people have respiratory distress syndrome as a result. But I found this interesting: we actually found that there was a vaccine that was attempted to be made after SARS started and we're all talking about SARS because it was the last time we had a Coronavirus that scared the hell out of everybody around the world. Now it didn't spread as far as we thought and it didn't end up being quite as deadly as was thought it would be but it really scared everyone. Right after that they went into trying to make a vaccine for SARS. Well we looked into this and we discovered there's about four studies that we looked at and they all had a natural similarity; this study (right here) that was in Plus One:

Immunization with SARS Coronavirus Vaccine leads to Pulmonary Immunopathology on Challenge with the SARS Virus

If you read on….

All mice exhibited (remember all mice in the animal study) exhibited histopathology changes in lungs two days after the challenge including all animals vaccinated of given live virus

… challenge meaning with an animal study you can actually put them in contact with the SARS Coronavirus that they were vaccinated from and essentially what they discovered was there was a history of pathology seen in animals given one of the SARS CoV’d vaccines; it was uniformly a th2 type immunity pathology.

Let me cut to the chase; these mice were getting extremely sick, essentially having what appear to be like a cytokine storm, not from the virus - it wasn't happening to the mice that didn't get the vaccine - only the ones that got the vaccine, the one that had antibodies from the vaccine were actually overreacting to the virus. It goes on to say they we're suffering (from in this part of the article)

Necrotizing vasculitis was prominent in medium and large blood vessels, involving vascular endothelial cells…

This is some deep science but let's look at vasculitis - we look up vasculitis and here's what we find:

Complications from vasculitis can be

Organ damage

Blood clots and aneurysms

Vision loss or blindness

Infections

These are the types of things which will make someone keel over dead in the streets right?

So the thing is when we try this SARS vaccine on the animals, the animals do just fine after the vaccine but then when they come in contact with SARS, which the vaccine was supposed to protect them from, now they're having necrotizing vasculitis, probably organ failure.

So let's go to the rest of the study: it goes on to describe this problem over and over and over again. Let’s just cut to the conclusion:

These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against the infection with SARS-CoV.

They seemed to work!

However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution: In proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.

If we go back to the earlier slide right before that where they compared it to the children - look at this second last line where it says:

That lung disease exhibited the characteristics of a Th2-type immunopathology with eosinophils in the lung sections suggesting hypersensitivity that was reminiscent of the description the Th2 type immunopathology reaction in young children given an inactivated RSV vaccine and subsequently affected with naturally currying RSV (32-33)

This is an older study: most of those children experience severe disease with infection that led to a high frequency of hospitalizations and two children died from the infection.

So this study even went on to say what we're seeing reminds us of a human study we did on children with totally different vaccine – RSV - where they seem to do great with the vaccine, even had antibodies, but then when they came in contact with the disease they actually had a hyper stimulated reaction. What they found was the body took in more of the virus or the bacteria - this is this is something that's known to happen on occasion - and made them more sick than they would have been.

Where is this all leading? Where am I going with this? Why do we care about animal studies where the animals are dying after coming in contact with the virus? Well ask yourself this question - they were warned not to move forward with a human vaccine trial because of what they were seeing in animals. But the next question should be, did China listen to that warning? Did China test a SARS vaccine on its own population? A really good question and I haven't heard anyone in the news ask themselves.

But when I looked into it I found this headline by CBS in 2004:

China To Test risky SARS Vaccine

or this article that followed up:

SARS Vaccine Approved for Human Trials

In my version I have a photo of a kid who's injected with SARS vaccine - it said on May 22nd 2004 - so on May 22nd 2004, they were definitely injecting somebody in China with a SARS vaccine.

Then we look at was that just a small trial? Is it possible there was a larger vaccine trial? Did they give SARS vaccine to everybody? Well what we do know is this - that China reported a new vaccine law - a mandated vaccine program - that started when? From this on the Library of Congress:

The law will take effect on December 1st, 2019

So that’s when they started their mandatory vaccination program. When did we see the first case (and we say the first deadly version of Coronavirus, when did it appear?) Look at this from Johns Hopkins:

A study that came out in January 25th, 2020, notes that the individual the first reported case became ill on December 1st 2019 and had no link to the seafood market.

Are they connected? Who knows - I don't know. But what I do know is that we had a vaccine for SARS - which is what this is by the way, they’re now starting to look at changing in the name as they think that maybe this is a second SARS Coronavirus. But they were both Coronavirus’. What if China gave everybody in that country a vaccine that did the opposite of what they wanted? Instead of making them protect themselves from SARS when they came back in contact with some version of SARS and Coronavirus it made them deadly ill.

Would China cover that up? You're damn right they would especially since their law says that they're responsible and they will have to compensate people who were injured by this vaccine program just like we do here in America (Irony)!!! They would cover it up. Would the CDC, would the WHO cover that up? I think they would. I think that the CDC and WHO have found out that it was actually a vaccine program that was making this Coronavirus deadly where it might have just been a common cold; to have the people of the world recognize that a vaccine could actually make a virus more deadly…. nobody at CDC / WHO would ever want us to know that.

Is that what happened? I don't know. What matters is that it could happen! That that could take place… that in any country in the world we could be given a vaccine that isn't tested properly and we don't know that it actually makes you more vulnerable to the disease and if we cover it up what would it look like? It would look something like these headlines.

The big take away for me is that going forward part of 'the plan' of vaccines is to prime people for a total collapse of their immune system when they come into contact with the very thing they are supposed to be immunized against. The perfect storm - trust turned to a Trojan Horse.

This is a key quote to consider:

to have the people of the world recognize that a vaccine could actually make a virus more deadly…. nobody at CDC / WHO would ever want us to know that.

When one considers that the next couple of years will see an unending push to link mandatory vaccination to access to ones bank account, to the internet of things, to just about everything - this seems to me to be the perfect mass culling tool in the making. Silent but utterly deadly to the population at large.

Last edited:
Referring back to this video from Del Bigtree that Ruth posted and Jeep commented on as well as Niall above, having watched it through, this is the first hypothesis of how this has come about - and the profound implications for the near future - that really touched a nerve in me.

Can you give the link to the video? I missed it.

Today's news in Italy from: Vincenzo D'Anna, Head of the Italian Biologists group, has come up with an hypothesis, that the Italian strain of covid19 is autochthonous or local, and not from China. It could open a new chapter, but the MM doesn't seem to buy it by now as D'Anna is also politically involved, now a right-wing Senator, and author of numerous shocking comments in the last 20 years or so. :-(

From Ruth's comment in the last session, here is the video:

Yeah. I read on this forum a couple of weeks back the notion that the disease was possibly a result of a hyper-reaction thanks to an experimental SARS vaccine previously administered to a population. The argument is gaining clarity.

A version of the Chinese mandatory vaccination program is something I think we all hope doesn't get installed here. Stubbornly ignorant health care workers at your door with a needle and police officers to ensure compliance? No thanks. I hope enough people in the West are resilient and non-authoritarian enough to say, "No way!" and make it stick.

Angchop:
Well, you Governor on Saturday has now call a state of emergency (Washington State USA) and my Governor (Oregon) on Friday said she will start a taskforce to keep us safe of course, and then on the same day (Friday) they say they have found their first infected person in Oregon. Great☹

I have been in several Oregon towns in the last few days, and today (Sunday) I just came back from a couple of large stores. And, everything and everybody is ABSOLUTLY NORMAL out there. During the week I have seen a mask here and there, but today I did not see one, and the store shelves are well stocked. I hope next weekend sees the same normalcy.

Angchop:
Well, you Governor on Saturday has now call a state of emergency (Washington State USA) and my Governor (Oregon) on Friday said she will start a taskforce to keep us safe of course, and then on the same day (Friday) they say they have found their first infected person in Oregon. Great☹

I have been in several Oregon towns in the last few days, and today (Sunday) I just came back from a couple of large stores. And, everything and everybody is ABSOLUTLY NORMAL out there. During the week I have seen a mask here and there, but today I did not see one, and the store shelves are well stocked. I hope next weekend sees the same normalcy.
Here at the Costco stores they were actually turning people away because there were so many people inside 😳 it is out of control.

Probably worried parents. Schools are really contagious. And so maybe they get masks for the kids. If it is yourself to worry about, then you are less concerned. But if its for loved ones, then they probably don't mind taking extra precautions.

Thanks. Being in the other thread explains why I couldn't find it here even with a search.
Actually, I posted the video to this thread (post #851) after seeing it in the Session thread:
Just came across this on the current Session thread and I think it's very much applicable here along with what I just posted regarding vaccines:
This is a really long and extremely depressing video by Del Bigtree from Informed Consent Action Network. At 1hr 11 minutes he starts talking about the new Coronavirus coming out of China. I was ASTONISHED to hear him put forward (at 1hr 11 minutes) the conjecture that was exactly what the Cs said "yes" to in the transcripts. (option D). I had thought it was more likely a caged animal biting a research scientist in a lab, but no it's much, much worse. Check it out.

This puts an entirely new slant on what has occurred with this escaped virus. I had seen an article that claimed a vaccine had already been produced, but because I switched from an old laptop with windows 7 to a new one, it wasn't in my history. I believe the article is among those pointed out in the above vid. This guy is making a lot a thought-provoking points! And yes, regarding any vaccine that comes out of this, we should be afraid - very afraid! This vid should be widely shared. And to think Vit C can probably defeat this virus easily whereas what any developed vaccine will do by contrast is mind-boggling! Who needs a plague when you've got vaccines! :evil:
The search function has failed me more times than I care to say - absolutely maddening when attempting to find past info but lack specific enough key words to locate.

For sure, this video raises a lot of questions and I posted it on this thread as what's being presented is really imperative regarding any vaccine that is rolled out to "halt" the current viral contagion. People really need to know these facts and be able to present them in the face of any mandatory innoculations.
A version of the Chinese mandatory vaccination program is something I think we all hope doesn't get installed here. Stubbornly ignorant health care workers at your door with a needle and police officers to ensure compliance? No thanks. I hope enough people in the West are resilient and non-authoritarian enough to say, "No way!" and make it stick.
Absolutely! I and a couple of others have already expressed our concern about this very thing happening. We're afraid of the vaccine mandate - not the virus!

Back
Top Bottom