I don't know how diet can counteract such powerful therapies. These vaccines interact with your DNA and genes in a very intimate and direct way.
You don't know what those things actually do, and the people pushing them don't either. They don't really understand shit about the DNA, what with their idiotic random mutation theories, and most of their plans are just wishful thinking.

Powerful therapies? How do you know how 'powerful' this is? How do you know what it does? Your mind should definitely be more powerful than this nonsense. And diet will definitely help. Your body can only be messed with if it's in poor health in the first place.

I will resist vaccination with whatever I can, but I don't think it can cause me any serious harm (unless the first 100 vaccinated people have already dropped dead). I'm not gonna be weakened by vaccinations invented by a bunch of retards who have evolved from monkeys.

I think the end game for the vaccines is behaviour modification. They want us to be slaves.
That will maybe work on many people, but sure as hell not on me, and probably not on anyone on this forum.

You are underestimating your own power and overestimating the skills of deranged lunatics.

If i'm not mistaken in other western countries the governments did offered at least some kind of help during the lockdown (layoffs and so on), or i'm mistaken here?
In the US, people are receiving money in the form of unusually large unemployment benefits, at least through the end of July. Taxpayers also received a direct deposit into their bank accounts, or will receive paper checks in the mail.

You are underestimating your own power and overestimating the skills of deranged lunatics.
:-D

Yesterday after I´ve red (yet another) article about "breakthrough in finding a cure", I was thinking like:
- Frist PDBs and their Wile E. Coyote-type think-tank cooked and spread the virus
- Then came STO and added "sugar and spice and everything nice"
- And as is happens, the master plan blow in Wile´s face
- Now Coyotes are cooking again - the "cuuuuure"
- And it will probably blow up in their faces again - as Gaby said, they just might find a cure for cancer i.e.

This all is really getting interesting by the day; to see what "genius" idea will they come up next.....

Yes, I do have people I care about, and I also care about the truth and justice so I shall endeavour not to get swept up by the feeling of panic and hysteria.

Networking is truly one of the most important things at this juncture in time. Perhaps that and faith that even though you can't yet see how we escape all the traps they've set for us, if we persevere and not succumb to the psychological pressure, maybe we will get to see a new dawn where the future does indeed look bright and positive.

Perhaps also in a weird way we should be grateful to be afforded the opportunity to be alive now, to witness and partake in these times. Maybe this is a gift and not something easily earned - who knows.

I should also mention that one of the things that keeps me going is remembering that the Cs said that this "living through the turmoil" would be ecstasy and that "change will follow" that turmoil, meaning cosmic change. And then, in the Dec session, they did say we should not be alarmed, and reminded us that change will follow. I also think about the session where we discussed the possibility of an alien invasion and they said the PTB would try to fake it to gain control, but their "effects" would have glitches and people would see through it AND that "earth changes" might intervene.

Through all the years, the Cs have reminded us again and again about wishful thinking. And Lobaczewski even talks about the wishful thinking of pathological types, how they just never get it that normal humans cannot and will not accede to their reality no matter how hard they try to impose it.

And, another thing the Cs said was that people were going to have to suffer quite a bit more before waking up, and that implies that some serious suffering just might wake up a LOT of them.

So, all of those things are hopeful ways of looking at the situation.

Yeah, and one of the main reasons we've been 'cleaning our machines' all these years is to become the person who can handle this kind of pressure and be of support to others who are still 'asleep'. Think Castaneda's warrior 'looking into the abyss' or Jordan Peterson's "have the goal of becoming the person who can support your near ones at someones funeral".

Some sub-goals come to mind: make yourself as healthy as you can both physically and mentally, work out and meditate, follow a good diet, read and learn all you can, observe calmly and make wise and careful decisions.

Exactly. The Cs told us enough in advance so that we would have time to do a lot of things to get ready, for which I am very thankful. Yes, a lot of people doubted (I had my own doubts... heck, I couldn't imagine how they would pull this off!) and fell by the wayside. So many wanted "the Wave" to come and have instant enlightenment even though the Cs were saying over and over again that some things are metaphors and that time is indefinite and "no pain, no gain".

But still, many persisted and worked on themselves if for no other reason than it was a good way to live a life no matter what happened. That is still true, too, by the way.

You don't know what those things actually do, and the people pushing them don't either. They don't really understand shit about the DNA, what with their idiotic random mutation theories, and most of their plans are just wishful thinking.

Powerful therapies? How do you know how 'powerful' this is? How do you know what it does? Your mind should definitely be more powerful than this nonsense. And diet will definitely help. Your body can only be messed with if it's in poor health in the first place.

I will resist vaccination with whatever I can, but I don't think it can cause me any serious harm (unless the first 100 vaccinated people have already dropped dead). I'm not gonna be weakened by vaccinations invented by a bunch of retards who have evolved from monkeys.

That will maybe work on many people, but sure as hell not on me, and probably not on anyone on this forum.

Exactly. KNOWLEDGE and AWARENESS are very powerful tools or weapons of defense. And developing those tools is what we have been working on for years now.

So, for today, I continue finishing that darn book that keeps growing and growing. Actually, I'm working on Mark Chapter 13 right now. Believe me, it isn't what many people think, but it is certainly an example of how there is nothing new under the sun.

That's a good question. Much will be unpredictable, but let's see what we can maybe guess.

What will happen with this lame virus? There will certainly be another 'round' in Autumn. After all, the virus has been here for 2 years, according to the Cs, and will be here for probably ever. So the question is, how much can the PTB milk the next wave?

And I think not that much. You know, 'fool me once'... I think the next wave won't be as strong as this one in the first place. Almost everyone gets it now, and all those people who already had it, if they get it again, won't be afraid of it anymore, and probably won't even go to doctors. There may not be many people left to get killed by it either, since it looks like bad practices in nursing homes got rid of almost everyone ready to die for this year. Much of the infection rate was actually caused by this shit show.

Also, after people see the consequences of the lockdown and the destruction it has caused, they won't be much in favour of another, imo. The first one required fear of something unknown, and that element is now gone. I'm sure the PTB will try to do something, but I don't think it will work too well. This one worked because of a 'shock' and the people being totally unprepared for it.

What's really interesting, though, is how this ties into a possible serious virus that we kinda expect to come soon. Let's say that next year a really bad one comes. What will happen? The PTB will likely try to impose even more restrictions on people, but will that work? They will of course claim that this virus is much worse, but then people will say, well, you said that about corona too, and yet here we all are.

Most people have no idea how bad a virus really is, clearly can't understand numbers, so they rely on what they're told, but I think the facts learned from this circus will make the next round of propaganda more difficult. (Though that also depends on how soon it comes.) Especially when people will better understand that destroying the economy is not just about 'losing money', as many of those idiots seem to think now. After a year of economic hardship and destroyed lives, people will think twice about another 'quarantine' of the healthy that will inevitably bring more destruction.

But if the virus really is worse the next time, things will get interesting. I'm certainly expecting a lot of chaos and arguing about what's what.

Add to it some comets, and the chaos will be really magnificent. We've seen how chaotic things have been now, with something that was more or less planned. Comets are a bit more difficult to plan. And we've seen how every local ruler tried to use the crisis for all kinds of ego-trip agendas. There will definitely be a lot of wrong responses, incompetence, and unpreparedness all over the place.

Also comets won't strike all countries at the same time, so the dynamic of that will be interesting too. I'm expecting Russia to help the damaged countries while the US talks bullshit as usual and tries to use the chaos to its advantage, but maybe that's just me.

One pretty certain factor is the economy. It's being destroyed, and it can't be fixed. I mean, it was a Ponzi scheme in the first place, so there's nothing to 'fix'. And while the PTB can use corona as the excuse for this round, I think the economy will only get worse and blaming it all on a virus won't work forever. So this is something the effects of which most people will feel, and governments are, imo, pretty sure to get some of the blame, even if not all.

The combination of all these factors will be difficult to manage for the PTB. On one hand, they will probably go overboard and introduce more fascism in many places, but on the other, they won't be able to control the chaos and much of it will backfire.

At some point, I definitely expect we'll have much more shit to deal with than now. This is just a warm-up. So be ready. But don't be afraid.

After a phase where things get worse for us, I'm expecting a phase where it will get bad for the PTB. Their control will start crumbling, and they'll start to panic for real. And after months or years of hardship, largely caused by the PTB directly or through their incompetence, people will be pissed. They were buying the shit now, because so far, nothing much has happened to them. Once they start suffering as a result of all this mess, they won't be as eager to call for more measures that have already damaged them.

There will probably be a lot of unexpected things happening, both as a result of the combination of all the factors that I've mentioned as well as things that none of us can predict.

So I think it will be fun, but as many of you have noticed that you're often getting angry and frustrated, especially when things affect your kids, you can be pretty sure that there will be periods when things will be temporarily even worse than now. So use this time as a practice run to prepare yourself for what's to come, both physically and mentally. I think @Revolucionar has the right approach and has shared some useful information in that regard. He's using the crisis as motivation to do things that need to be done, which I think is a really good idea.

We've all had a taste of what kind of things we might have to deal with in the near future, so all of us can do some thinking and prepare better for the next wave, whatever it will be. The current situation is showing you what problems you might have in the face of what's going on now, so make sure you address those problems, including your emotions and reactions that could probably use some tweaking to get through more of this bullshit. We'll all need more patience and resilience than we currently have, it would seem.

How long this will last is anybody's guess, but while now the PTB certainly still have the upper hand, some of that might start changing soon. How soon is soon? Well, that's the kind of prediction that's really hard to make. Could be a year or two; could be longer. Depends on how much 'happens' in that time. I think we can predict that the stronger the crisis, the more things will turn against the PTB. Right now, most people are still largely unaffected, but once that changes, they will be less obedient and docile, and the protesting types will be downright furious. That's when I think the tide should start turning.

Be ready. Work on yourselves. Have faith, not fear.

A brilliant, well reasoned response. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I would say we've been waiting for this, it's here now, so let's do it.

This should be a SOTT article!

Forgetting about all the number games for a moment, here are a few thoughts from a philosophical and legal perspective. It's also an attempt to "enjoy the show" today, in the face of a staggering onslaught of propaganda and stupidity in the media here at the moment. I can't fight those idiots, so what else is there to do? Let's have some fun!

The whole idea that a human being has absolute worth and dignity has of course a long religious tradition, but in the modern world it goes back to the Western philosophical canon. Ethics, as thought of by the liberal thinkers but also in the continental tradition (Kant etc.), has its starting point in the individual. Each human being has free will, and therefore a potential that he or she can manifest in the world. The potential to understand, to act based on understanding, to manifest the good. He also can go wrong of course, but since he has free will, and therefore can change for the better, and it's not always easy to say what's wrong anyway, we ascribe to human beings a non-negotiable value. Because that's the whole point of existence: using our free will to develop our potential (or not). We are subjects. Without free will, and the possibility to express it, we are "meat sacks" - pointless existences that can be violated at will because we don't have intrinsic value. We are just objects of political programs and other interests. This means that freedom is directly related to human dignity, which is the foundation of human rights and basically all rights granted to us in Western constitutions. Without these concepts, everything falls apart.

Let's take the German constitution as an example, but I'm sure you can make similar arguments with other constitutions. (You can find an english version here.)

Because of the philosophical background I just gave, the first article in our constitution is not the "right to live" or something like that, but reads:

It's the first article, and it has the strongest wording of all: "untouchable". Not only that, legally, this article is entirely without limitations! In the law, it trumps everything, without exception. It is also unchangeable - not even by parliament with an unanimous vote. It is valid "forever" (article 79). This is a result of the Weimar Republic experience, but it also directly follows from the philosophical background.

Now let's look at article 2 GG:

Notice that section (1) emphasizes, again, freedom - as an expression of human dignity (article 1), congruent with the philosophical background. The whole article is under the banner of "personal freedoms". And only THEN, in section 2, comes the "right to live", which by the way is primarily intended as a right against the state, and also an obligation of the state to protect this right against "third parties" (i.e. persecution of criminals), according to legal commentary. But as if the authors knew that the "right to live" can be abused for all kinds of things (see Corona nonsense), they AGAIN, in the same breath, emphasize freedom: "Freedom of the person shall be inviolable". Wise men, these, I'd say. Of course, there can and must be legal limitations here, but I think the spirit of the law is crystal-clear.

All of this means, of course, that in no frigging way can the "right to live" be considered absolute. "Every life counts!" is a ridiculous argument. No: every human's dignity counts. An "administrated meat sack" has no dignity and therefore no rights, not even the right to live, so without dignity - nothing. That is to say, preventing death is NOT and can never be the most important objective of the state. Dignity and freedom, which are inseparable, are dangerous and can kill people - in fact do kill people every day. For example in an act of self-sacrifice, stupidity, or carelessness, or just as a result of voluntarily exposing yourself to danger, which of course you do every day. But legally, you can NEVER have the "right to live" trump human dignity.

This is the reason why torture is strictly illegal. If you torture people to "save lives", you destroy the very reason why people should be saved in the first place! No point saving anybody if you don't assume every human to have human dignity. If you violate human dignity - you give up all justifications to act in the name of good. That's what our philosophical tradition tells us, and that's what's in the law.

That's also why we don't strap old people to their beds "for their own safety", but on the contrary encourage them to be as active as possible, even if that greatly enhances their chance of dying, such as from falling, catching the flu or whatever.

Now, what is human dignity legally? The German Constitutional Court has come up with the "object formula" in a verdict from 2006 concerning the idea to shoot down passenger planes if they are hijacked by terrorists:

Again, this "subject vs. object" distinction goes right back to the philosophical tradition, even to Plato I believe. Now, in the case of the Corona measures, even though the state didn't directly advocate killing people to save people, what are we to make of reducing all people, including healthy ones, to mere "virus spreaders"? What are we to make of locking elderly people away in their care homes? What about forbidding attending funerals? Isn't all that turning people into objects and depriving them of their dignity in the name of some policy goal?

I'm not a lawyer and don't know how public law and all that works precisely. But I can't see how the constitutional court could come to any other conclusion than ruling most of these "lockdown" measures unconstitutional. In a sane world, they would give politics hell. But we don't live in a sane world anymore...

I think their tactic will be a combination of:
  • trying to avoid any court case that directly deals with the justification of the measures, i.e. the real danger of the disease. They would be ripped to shreds if it came to that.
  • declaring that article 1 (human dignity) is not applicable here and/or is not violated, focussing on the "lesser" freedom clauses that are subject to limitations, i.e. limited by the law for disease control in this case
  • coming up with some "balanced" ruling that will say "okay, this or that aspect of the lockdown was unconstitutional", and the politicians going "oh, maybe we went a little bit too far here and there", before announcing the next nonsense.
  • using legal tricks to make the court cases about very specific, limited aspects of the measures rather than the whole thing or the very legality of the procedures that "allowed" the state to "temporarily" suspend half of the articles of our constitution in the first place.
  • an onslaught of propaganda around the court cases that will threaten the judges
It will be interesting though to observe how it plays out once the various lawsuits get rolling. The constitutional court in Germany has shown some guts in the past, and the Nazi experience has primed everyone, including the judges, to look very carefully at such questions, unlike in other countries. Perhaps there are a few heroes among the judges in lesser courts as well, and we might get to see the whole legal car accident in some detail. Wait and see and enjoy the show I guess!

Definitely should be an article for SOTT.

I've just been informed by email that I will not be permitted to visit my mum in the nursing home unless I present written documentation that I have received the flu shot this year.
I've never had the flu shot and have not had even a mild flu for over 20 years. What to do?
At this point, 'let go and let God' as the saying goes.
She has full on dementia and never asks for any of us and is mostly oblivious to anything going on around her, so.... I'm going to go on faith that what is meant to be will be. :-(
The same notification will have been served to all the other residents' families as well so hopefully the nursing home will be challenged in their decision.
Hopefully someone, with some clout, will take legal action and they will be held accountable for their despicable and illegal action. I am not holding my breath over it, though.

If not, try to investigate and even encourage such a move. It is horrible to be treated like that. You can also try to persuade the personnel, refer them to the statistics how social isolation kills people, maybe gently suggest that they could be held accountable if people in nursing home die because of such strict measures. Or maybe a smarter move is to see this article posted earlier, perhaps find some data in the reffered book, get together with others who can't visit their loved ones and come up with group solution. Also contacting lawyers is easier collectively - they maybe more interested and the result might have a much wider impact.

Why is Bill Gates the most central person in "pandemic"?
Is it possible that Bill Gates has confidential and compromising data on every politician in the world? Yes. The key is the Windows operating system.

He can just as well be the most compromised person and he took on the role to please his masters and earn his position. But I would say he is one of those figures who were raised since early childhood to be this patently evil. You could consider him as a victim of child abuse but I am not trying to say he is innocent or that he should not be held accountable. Just thinking that he grew up in an environment where foul play was considered totally normal in order to reach desired selfish goals.

Edit: grammar

To add more weirdness, I came across this celebrity news: Elon Musk announced newborn child with his partner Grimes, who looks like a member of Epstein's Lolita Express crew. I never heard of her so randomly checked her YT clips. They all look like themes from Musk's space visions but this one, called Violence and premiered September 1, 2019, also includes face masks (at 0:40) and in the beginning she holds and reads Sun Tzu's 'Art of War' book, which is for some undisclosed reason censored in the video on YouTube (blurred image in the beginning). So did the whole entertainment industry, or at least the production magicians, knew what was in the pipes already in the spring/summer 2019? Madonna, Grimes... who else? Since Hollywood is a tool of mass mind programming, human sex trafficking, child abuse and spirit cooking, it seems like a safe bet.

I hope you don't mind a little bit of covid related humor here. I came across this error by accident this morning and it made me laugh.

What you get when you try to translate died of 'covid' into Polish using Google?

Google_Translate_covid1.jpg

I know that some cowboys look grim, but... :whistle:

This weekend I was seating on the balcony and no people on the streets during a curfew. Just a few kids playing in the front of the building.
My wife said " what they think they are doing with this curfew, they are not protecting anybody and anything with this" or something like that. My son came and said they will do this until we will get used to this and it becomes normal for us.
And he was absolutely right. In fact, for a lot of people, it already became normal and if they stop it they will be mad and will want more.

The initial fear is still present in some people but the majority know that it is a big hoax and a lot of them are making jokes about all this.
Yesterday while I was walking in the park to catch a little sun, my wife stooped to talk with one woman. My wife as usual while they were talking inserted the phrase that it is just a big circus, nothing more serious than the flu. The answer was very surprising to me. Yes, it is nothing now, but it was very dangerous and scared when it started - said the women.

So, now they probably see all these measures and fascistic politics as a thing that saved them. The authorities saved them from a deadly virus and now they can go out for a walk but only when their savior allows them, and if there is another danger in the future, they will go into the same panic and obeying mode as they did when all this started.

The authorities changed their narrative in the last few days according to the global narrative. They are talking now about the second wave in the autumn. Knowing the people here, I don't think they will have any problems implementing the same lockdown again here unless more people wake up and start to fight for their freedoms and their rights.

Still nothing about vaccination, but I feel that they will start with that soon. Business are slowly starting to reopen but for a lot of them, they are putting so many new "protective protocols and measures" that a lot of them are practically forced to close. That is not a good sign at all.

The schools will not start this year. They are promoting some online schooling but the system is not ready for a thing like that. Schools here are using Google Classroom as a platform where kids can receive instructions from their teachers and reply with their homework. As I can see they are not planning to reopen the schools in September for the next school year. They will probably make another round of hysteria and then introduce mandatory vaccination in order to be able to reopen the schools again. As I am concerned, it will be better never to reopen schools. Since the USAID and Soros became partners of the Ministry of Education the school's system is a mess.

People are generally hoping that this will end up soon and are slowly relaxing. The authorities are planning the elections for this summer. So they will probably loosen the restrictive measures until the elections are over and then they will reintroduce to us the " second wave"

All these phrases first wave and now expecting the " second wave " is making me think about the WAVE that we are speaking about here all these years. Are some of the PTB in all their wishful thinking, are they feeling that there is some kind of a wave existing so they are so afraid but they are not fully aware of it, and they are naming this natural virus cycles as a first wave, second wave?
I don't know, this just came to my mind while I was writing this.

I've just been informed by email that I will not be permitted to visit my mum in the nursing home unless I present written documentation that I have received the flu shot this year.
I've never had the flu shot and have not had even a mild flu for over 20 years. What to do?
At this point, 'let go and let God' as the saying goes.
She has full on dementia and never asks for any of us and is mostly oblivious to anything going on around her, so.... I'm going to go on faith that what is meant to be will be. :-(
What is even more senseless is that they require having a flu shot when various studies have revealed that flu vaccine increases covid19 risk. I have been able to find only this article, but others may remember of others :

I am starting to enjoy the "show". I tell you why. Not enjoy like a comedy, even if laugh is so important and I laugh every day. But enjoy being part of what is happening. Information is basic and we have this here and in Sott. Being informed plus share plus what we individually know about life and what happened in the History, everything is more interesting. More clear. More fun to see. Fun in the sense of curiosity.

I will give some exemples: Here now it is mandatory to wear masks on the busses. I took busses yesterday and today. I wear a little mask (under my nose during the path) and I look at the driver. Suddenly I felt compassion for him. He has to wear a mask, driving during many many hours. Terrible! And me I have to wear the mask just 5 minutes. So I stopped to be mad and angry. Instead I felt compassion for all the buss drivers. And now every time I left the buss I salute them and thank them.

No more anger. Outside I took out my mask, breath profoundly. I am grateful.

Another situation that makes me feel "in contact" with other humans beings. To do some business with banks you have to wait a looonnnnng line of people. So what? I wait. With a sort of understanding that what we are living, this chaotic situation that we are living all together. These times are historical. Times to remember and to live them in full. While I was waiting in line I remembered also what I have read about the Phoney war. That period of time is one of my favorite so what I know about it is part of my memory. It is part of me, like of my past. Waiting in line I felt suddenly very near people of the past that suffered during the Phoney war, endured, lived those terrible times. Now I can empathise more with them, be near them, share with them. My times are hard but not so hard, for now. Harder times will come, it is now that we have to develop strength from the spirit and the soul that understand everything.

My attitude changed and I can see my reality from another perspective, more human without fear of panic. I can enjoy these so interesting times from my spirit.

I just wanted to share this with you. It is part of the Covi-19.

Yeah although she seems sincere, I find it a little hard to believe. Which is not to say I absolutely don't believe it. I would just need some sort of explanation as to why medically trained professionals would be so idiotically negligent. Are there orders coming from up the chain to stick to certain protocols regardless of circumstances that are designed to maximize fatalities?

I very much suspect this is the case - at least in the UK. I do not know if the aim is to maximize fatalities, but the health system appears to be very slow to adapt and continues to follow the usual protocols. As we have seen in many other areas - it is clearly ill equipped to deal with a real pandemic.

My sister is an NHS doctor but, as I posted a long while back, does not really want to talk about any of her work once home. I know that she is mostly still working with patients on ventilators and is administering a lot of blood thinners to try and prevent clots and lung damage.

I have not really seen any evidence that blood clots are a common issue with Covid, but it may be the case (linked to liver/kidney failure?). They are certainly administering thinners to many patients though.

Despite all the various treatments that have been suggested and the many that have, at least anecdotally, appeared to work, the NHS continues to use the same methods it has used from the start. Apparently they do try other treatments in extreme cases (whatever qualifies as extreme a the moment...).

I would not want to place blame on individuals here. It is more a system that is extremely inefficient and resistant to change (by design?). It is deeply tied to big pharma and Gates funded institutions, rulings coming from ministers and those in charge who are linked to the very same. I could well be wrong here but it also seems that most doctors get all their information from the health service they work for. Very few seem to do much independent research - they are sent new guidelines and attend conferences where the same, big pharma approved treatments are shared around. I have even met a few myself who are incredibly resistant to any suggested treatments/preventions for any illness that are not part of the official guidelines.

I suspect there are many health workers who are in a very difficult position at the moment, trying to do their best for patients while being prevented from doing so by a system they can do very little about. Due to what is I guess a form of indoctrination through medical school (as with any of our schools and university courses...) they do not think there are alternatives out there and even actively block them.

Quite a sad state of affairs as I am sure a great many joined a health profession to try and help people.

I am starting to enjoy the "show". I tell you why. Not enjoy like a comedy, even if laugh is so important and I laugh every day. But enjoy being part of what is happening. Information is basic and we have this here and in Sott. Being informed plus share plus what we individually know about life and what happened in the History, everything is more interesting. More clear. More fun to see. Fun in the sense of curiosity.

I will give some exemples: Here now it is mandatory to wear masks on the busses. I took busses yesterday and today. I wear a little mask (under my nose during the path) and I look at the driver. Suddenly I felt compassion for him. He has to wear a mask, driving during many many hours. Terrible! And me I have to wear the mask just 5 minutes. So I stopped to be mad and angry. Instead I felt compassion for all the buss drivers. And now every time I left the buss I salute them and thank them.

No more anger. Outside I took out my mask, breath profoundly. I am grateful.

Another situation that makes me feel "in contact" with other humans beings. To do some business with banks you have to wait a looonnnnng line of people. So what? I wait. With a sort of understanding that what we are living, this chaotic situation that we are living all together. These times are historical. Times to remember and to live them in full. While I was waiting in line I remembered also what I have read about the Phoney war. That period of time is one of my favorite so what I know about it is part of my memory. It is part of me, like of my past. Waiting in line I felt suddenly very near people of the past that suffered during the Phoney war, endured, lived those terrible times. Now I can empathise more with them, be near them, share with them. My times are hard but not so hard, for now. Harder times will come, it is now that we have to develop strength from the spirit and the soul that understand everything.

My attitude changed and I can see my reality from another perspective, more human without fear of panic. I can enjoy these so interesting times from my spirit.

I just wanted to share this with you. It is part of the Covi-19.
I completely relate to all you said loreta. I had the same reaction this morning when I was in a big shop. Here in France, in shops, masks are mandatory only for the staff, so I didn't wear it. But looking at all of these people who have to wear a mask all day long I felt compassion and in leaving the shop I said "Bon courage" (Take heart).

I had 3 "gloomy" days last week, triggered by the death of one of my dear cats (a car knocked over him). After the normal sadness I felt for my cat death, I started to feel a much more intense feeling of sorrow and helplessness and couldn't see why. I kept trying to observe it without identifying with it and I knew that "it will pass", but was not able to get rid of it for two days. Last time I had been feeling in a similar way (though it was less strong) was during my deep depression. At that time I had lost all reason and desire to live. No therapy seemed to help me. What saved me was the realisation that I had closed myself, I had been selfish, I had not shared enough, believing that only when I would have completely solved my problems I would been able to do something for others.
Then, the idea of dying without having passed down what I had learned in my life, however little it might be, became unbearable. To make it short, this shifted all my feelings and my perceptions, it also wiped away lots of my fear.

I tell this because now when I feel down, - more than breathing exercices, more than dancing or writing, more even than observing and trying to understand my psychological functionning and talking about it with my friend (even is all these are of course essential) - to focus on what and how I can share and help, whatever the extent of it, is the 'shot' which makes me realign with the right vibes, which makes me 'immune' to the murky emotions that used to have the upper hand over me in the past. It's an inner attitude, not just external actions. I mean I can stay in it even if one day, for some reasons I can't share or help anyone.

It's just this open, centered and focused whole inner attitude that has the power to make me move away from a self-centered awareness and the ensuing self-pity. I have difficulty to find words to convey what I mean, but I think you can read between the lines.
Well, I still fall down every now and again, but then I know what I have to do ;-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom