The contrast between your posts on this matter a day or so ago and this one are stark. It just goes to show the wisdom of the C's regarding networking. By expressing how you feel, getting feedback from others here you have been able to work through it to get to a much better mindset and that's wonderful. I have been doing something similar myself over the last few days (although it's regarding a personal matter and the correspondence is off this site) and came to a bit of an epiphany myself today too. Sometimes I want to give the C's and all of you here just the biggest hug! :love:

Yeah, I noticed that. Often when I'm struggling with something, others are sharing similar feelings and thoughts. Sort of like there's some "quantum entanglement" between members already. I'm glad you are feeling better, too. Also something else I've noticed: I often come to sudden realizations about things, connecting dots, and then I share what I've found like it's a big "Eureka!!" moment that I must share with everyone!! Then later I will come across another thread, or something in "The Wave" that I missed the first time, and I realize the information was already here! It's like I need stuff to enter my mind through my own conscious process before I am able to "see" it anywhere else; like I need to "level up" first or something. And so far, pretty much everything that I thought was a novel idea has already had novels written about it somewhere here. But sharing our process like this may help others who are wired in the same way, so it's worthwhile to do so.

Anyway: today I had to wear a mask at the lab for the first time. I woke up at 3:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep because it was weighing on my mind. When I finally got up to get ready for work, I was seriously contemplating grabbing that WWII gas mask I posted a picture of earlier in this thread and wearing that in protest, but then I saw doing that would just be punishing myself even more. I mean, that thing is heavy and it clouds up quickly. So, I then took one of my N95 white masks and I was sitting down with a marker to write "HOAX" on it, when it hit me that all I would be doing is furthering yet another division: mask wearers vs. non-mask wearers. Just another level of "choosing a side".

So I dropped the marker and drove to work and just wore the damn mask.

I'm still angry on some level, because this is the first time that I am being forced to do something that could potentially hurt me (after reading several papers about mask wearing problems on SOTT), but this isn't a hill worthy of dying on. I'm pretty sure we are going to have some of those coming soon (especially re: forced vaccinations), but this isn't in that class. And once I realized that, all the fight left me. I could literally feel a shift. Now I don't really even think about it, I just do it. Simply knowing that I am doing it with full knowledge of why (to get along), instead of out of misplaced fear, makes a difference.

And again, I have to thank the forum members for sharing, and listening. I think I'm getting this process of "finding the center" down now, and can take off the training wheels and just do it without clogging up these boards too much...but if and when I do begin to gnash and wail and cry like a petulant two-year-old, just be patient. I will eventually cry myself out and take a nap.

For me it is just amazing the differences in rules and attitude about the measures depending on where you live. It goes from one extreme to another with the middle ground being some what bipolar and that also seems to depend on the protest/riots in the area to some extent. Sometimes that in and if itself seems like it is designed to make the rest of us go crazy. It is very difficult paying attention to reality while not participating in the extreme polarities that we see happening before our eyes. My nature is to try and help but I've learned the hard way that ain't really helping. And for those of you who feel like no one is listening or that you are alone in the insanity, please know that you are not.

Did your supervisor force you? I have no plans to even consider wearing a mask until forced by my supervisor.

Also, if you are resigned to wearing a mask, might you consider wearing a face shield? I think you'll get more oxygen with a face shield instead of a mask.

Hi hlat,

My lab manager went and made the rounds today to make SURE everyone was "(anti) social distancing" and wearing their masks, and she checked me directly to make sure that I was wearing one, since I am the only one there who hadn't worn one before. But I asked her what she would do if anyone refused to wear one, and she said that she would send them home.

I don't think that is legal, but since I live in crazytown with an insane governor, if I were to press the issue and even take it to court I'm sure I would lose. It's just not worth the risk. Too much energy to waste on a foregone conclusion. And no, face shields (like the one I wore in the picture I shared earlier in the thread) are not acceptable. Has to be an "approved" mask.

And BTW, I am looking into joining FOTCM. Thanks for sharing that earlier. There are some things I would need to resolve before doing so first (re: family), and I hope there is enough time remaining before the SHTF completely.

And no, face shields (like the one I wore in the picture I shared earlier in the thread) are not acceptable. Has to be an "approved" mask.
I would fight this, first by asking to see the written policy citing the law, regulation, or order mandating an approved mask. Nothing I've seen in the California governor's order makes me think that an approved mask is required rather than a face shield.

I would fight this, first by asking to see the written policy citing the law, regulation, or order mandating an approved mask. Nothing I've seen in the California governor's order makes me think that an approved mask is required rather than a face shield.

Trust me hlat: a good deal of my tossing and turning from 3:30 a.m. until 7:00 a.m. when I had to leave for work was spent thinking about what I could do to fight the mask wearing bullpuckey. It finally dawned on me that in this hell-hole state (California), no matter what I think I KNOW is right, there is no way to fight this insanity - even though I (may be) morally in the right. By choosing a "side": "anti-mask wearer" - I merely leave myself open to further abuse and attack from those who have been programmed to accept this reality; when instead I should have compassion for those who believe in this horsecrap that are truly loving souls for being led to believe in this insanity to their own detriment.

It really is best at this time to just accept it, and save my energy for the coming REAL battles for the soul.

I do think that these issues will be raised and fought in court eventually. And those battles will raise awareness, even if they are lost. That is a worthy goal. But I think my energies would be better spent doing things that I KNOW can make a real difference - especially now, after having "outed" myself on SOTT for sharing what I know.

I MUST be strategic in my approach if I am to serve *anyone* from here on out. Standing up to face this mask crap in a public way could end up with me being "contact traced" for COVID and disappeared from view. I don't think I'm overstating what could happen, even if I am over-estimating my own role in all of this. We have truly entered the worst of times, now.

Matthew let go of his "Strategic Enclosure" avatar name in order to reveal his true self. That was a major event for him, and I celebrate his choice to let himself be TRULY known. But at this time, I think those of us in this forum especially need to think seriously about "Strategic Enclosure" on every level, and practice it.

As I have written, I have posted for years on Zero Hedge dot com, a financial news site which also shares general world news of the day. Over the last several days that website has been banned from Google, and it has since waged a "jihad" against long-time forum members who have spent many years there sharing the TRUTH about our economic system. Many long-time original members have now been banned for sharing their views recently. I learned MUCH from those posters over the years.

I know that that website is probably controlled by those who own the MSM as a supposed "alt-media" honeypot site to catch anyone who does not follow the MSM story lines. Even so, the very fact that the forums on THAT site are now under attack bodes especially ill at this time, because pretty much the only sites still standing that accepted unadulterated forum banter without bannings until now were Zero Hedge - and SOTT.

We are officially entering very wild times. Don't concern yourselves so much with masks any more; there may soon be other things needing more attention coming our way. And I pray that raising this simple awareness can in itself nullify as much of it as possible.

Just wanted to share here this important comment on this sott article:

Study of All-cause Mortality During Covid-19: No Plague, But Likely Mass Homicide by Government Response

And so, to summarize the 'Covid-19 pandemic' once more...

For two/three months the WHO, the media, and whichever 'secret cabal' controls both, shoved in everyone's faces the fact that old people die when they reach the end of their lives. In the process of 'making everyone realize the horror' of this fact, irresponsible (and frankly pathological) elites willfully enjoined the general population to accelerate the deaths of tens of thousands of elderly and immune-compromised people, who died alone when separated from loved ones and abandoned by their regular healthcare practitioners.

Govt policy decisions - specifically, ONE 'central' govt policy decision, one followed by most Western govts, along with a few others - generated a 'bottleneck of deaths' by temporarily lifting the normal healthcare options available to society's most vulnerable. These vulnerable people then died in droves, earlier than they would otherwise have done, and their deaths provided the media with images of 'overflowing morgues', crematoria, etc. from around the world.

Ironically then, the declared purpose of the lockdown - to 'save the elderly' by 'flattening the curve' - produced precisely the opposite outcome: the elderly were killed off, thereby artificially and precipitately spiking the otherwise flatter regular winter season curve.

All this suffering and death for a virus, as Joe wrote recently, "...that posed no threat to life to about 99.99% of the population."

What a diabolical and wretched state of affairs we are witnessing!

ScoMo does a rather unconvincing job of deflecting. Basically he denies that there is unemployment, just working hours reduced to zero, which he admits is the same as unemployment and of course it's got nothing to do with government policy cuz it's the plandemic that did it. This virus is discriminating I tell ya. A brainless lump of protein has more intelligence and control than the government apparently.

It almost feels like a rock and roll wrestling tag out when ScoMo focuses on the mention of corruption and neatly sidesteps the issue of unemployment.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, alleged deaths amount to 0.14% of the total state population.
What? No. You just said there were 188 covid deaths in Oregon. Oregon has 4.2 million people.
So that's about 0.0045%, not 0.14%.
(I believe the 0.14% is the cases/infected, based on the numbers in your previous post.)

I often come to sudden realizations about things, connecting dots, and then I share what I've found like it's a big "Eureka!!" moment that I must share with everyone!! Then later I will come across another thread, or something in "The Wave" that I missed the first time, and I realize the information was already here! It's like I need stuff to enter my mind through my own conscious process before I am able to "see" it anywhere else; like I need to "level up" first or something.
Pretty much everything is already out there somewhere. We're all constantly rediscovering things.
And what you're describing is similar to the known phenomenon regarding learning new words in a foreign language. You learn a new word that you think you've never heard before, and after that you start seeing/hearing it just about everywhere, and you wonder whether it was always that common.

In other news, this guy is nailing it as usual:
How to Stay Safe in 2020 (Most Dangerous Year Ever!)

Moderna moves to phase 3 trials on 9th July. Results for phase 3 expected at Thanksgiving.

After that point, it's all systems go.

Moderna and Astrozeneca (AZ) now making actionable agreements with various governments (EU, Israel, US and UK) and non-profit organisations (GAVI)

In other news, the flu vaccine will be pushed doubly hard this autumn

I think it's inevitable that the second wave will hit in the autumn / winter as this is when flu cases jump. Plus they've invested untold amounts to the narrative.

At this time, they may also introduce a lab grown mutated corona virus that is more deadly.

They'll then say that the vaccine is ready and start distribution. Probably make the vaccine mandatory by way of saying you have to prove your health or vaccination status before doing anything. Probably frame it as a public safety thing and drum up all the stuff about trusting science and not overloading health systems plus not being a looney antivaxxer.

Shortly after, old people and minorities will start dropping dead like flies (they have been priming us re minorities being at higher risk). We already know old people are disposable especially the ones in care homes.

Here's another one regarding people from South Asia being at greater risk of death.

We all know the PTB are itching at the prospect of culling the population starting with minorities and old / vulnerable people from all races. There wet dream is to get the population down to 500 million eventually according to those Georgia guidestones

Nature is not intervening fast enough.

We're left to fend for ourselves against the salivating wolves.

Update from Tel-Aviv:
Restaurants have reopened recently, as have bars.
People are not recquired to wear masks while dining (when waiting for their orders to arrive).
Gyms have also reopened but with a maximum capacity and one must digitally sign up in advance for specific time slots atm. There is talk of theaters opening under certain guidelines (including gathering seating information for future quarantine notices to groups of individuals if a case is found).

The populace seem to be obliging the measures in a "let's-carry-on-and-do-what-we-are-asked-and-wait-it-out kind of mode. Police seem confused more than anything else. The numbers here have been way way lower than what was initially projected.

Most elderly citizens have masks on, but a few don't. There are laser thermometers for forehead inspection everywhere.

Younger people wear masks only if they have a cough, or they stay at home if that occurs.

There have been almost nightly protests against various governmental issues and against the current self-inaugurating multi-government. I tended to stay away from protests even before for the most part.

There was an attempt to pass an "emergency" law that would enable officers to enter homes without warning or a warrant and arrest anyone with no need for a reason to be given. Needless to say the peops weren't having any of it. Protests into the night ensued.

There is something "in the air", no pun intended.
A clear tenseness under the surface. The tenseness, at its core, arises from the dissonance between what was being foretold / is being touted and actual reality.

I read the news once a day just to keep posted on what's being "sold". I've developed quite an allergy to bs, even more than before.

Trust me hlat: a good deal of my tossing and turning from 3:30 a.m. until 7:00 a.m. when I had to leave for work was spent thinking about what I could do to fight the mask wearing bullpuckey. It finally dawned on me that in this hell-hole state (California), no matter what I think I KNOW is right, there is no way to fight this insanity - even though I (may be) morally in the right. By choosing a "side": "anti-mask wearer" - I merely leave myself open to further abuse and attack from those who have been programmed to accept this reality; when instead I should have compassion for those who believe in this horsecrap that are truly loving souls for being led to believe in this insanity to their own detriment.

It really is best at this time to just accept it, and save my energy for the coming REAL battles for the soul.

I do think that these issues will be raised and fought in court eventually. And those battles will raise awareness, even if they are lost. That is a worthy goal. But I think my energies would be better spent doing things that I KNOW can make a real difference - especially now, after having "outed" myself on SOTT for sharing what I know.

I MUST be strategic in my approach if I am to serve *anyone* from here on out. Standing up to face this mask crap in a public way could end up with me being "contact traced" for COVID and disappeared from view. I don't think I'm overstating what could happen, even if I am over-estimating my own role in all of this. We have truly entered the worst of times, now.

Matthew let go of his "Strategic Enclosure" avatar name in order to reveal his true self. That was a major event for him, and I celebrate his choice to let himself be TRULY known. But at this time, I think those of us in this forum especially need to think seriously about "Strategic Enclosure" on every level, and practice it.

As I have written, I have posted for years on Zero Hedge dot com, a financial news site which also shares general world news of the day. Over the last several days that website has been banned from Google, and it has since waged a "jihad" against long-time forum members who have spent many years there sharing the TRUTH about our economic system. Many long-time original members have now been banned for sharing their views recently. I learned MUCH from those posters over the years.

I know that that website is probably controlled by those who own the MSM as a supposed "alt-media" honeypot site to catch anyone who does not follow the MSM story lines. Even so, the very fact that the forums on THAT site are now under attack bodes especially ill at this time, because pretty much the only sites still standing that accepted unadulterated forum banter without bannings until now were Zero Hedge - and SOTT.

We are officially entering very wild times. Don't concern yourselves so much with masks any more; there may soon be other things needing more attention coming our way. And I pray that raising this simple awareness can in itself nullify as much of it as possible.

Yeah, Zerohedge used to be among the sites I checked for the daily news. But since it became obvious that they propagated the same COVID nonsense as the MSM, I don’t trust them anymore.

The restaurant I work at has reopened for in house business this week. For guest who want to eat in, we must take their temperature with a laser thermometer before seating. They get plastic cups to drink out of and plastic silverware to eat their $20 entrees with. Trying to keep the mask on during the rush is pretty much hell. I need readers to see what I'm doing and wearing the mask causes the glasses to fog up so I can't see. And it's hot and suffocating. I was pulling down the mask to take to go orders over the phone and one of the waitresses was complaining about it because her father has cancer (who she doesn't live with) and she felt I was endangering him if she were to use the phone after me. I was trying to tell her I don't have anything. Fun times.

Back
Top Bottom