Hungary, West of Ukraine, (small, rural city of 17.000 peeps):

These were the shops this week I could get away with not wearing a mask:

Open grocery / vegetable market with lots of people [no social distancing]: couple weeks ago I observed some people are not wearing masks anymore, despite the mandatory mask signs and cops frequently walking there in pairs = I'm watching for & evading the cops.

dm: (make-up, perfume, soaps, vitamins)
Cashier clerk:
- Please wear a mask next time!

Tiny health-food shoppe:
- Please put on your mask!

Bike-repair shop:
Worker there didn't say a word.

Mask is Enforced in:

SPAR: supermarket
Twice the security guard was missing, so I could get away by not wearing a mask, while shopping.
Today however, maybe some of the clerks snitched on me or whatever the guard, whom I battered a little last time with the InfoBit about Deadly Masks, came up to me:
- Its policy that you have to put on your mask, please!

Tesco is probably Nazi-Mask-Gestapo too. Weeks ago I saw the security guards call[?] talk to police there, who were arriving in their car.

Last edited:
What? No. You just said there were 188 covid deaths in Oregon. Oregon has 4.2 million people.
So that's about 0.0045%, not 0.14%.
(I believe the 0.14% is the cases/infected, based on the numbers in your previous post.)
Thanks for catching that! I think I got the number wrong the first time, then repeated it. That percentage seemed quite high. [No excuse, but I need to get a proper RPN calculator app.]

On the news tonight, apparently big banks have used the lockdowns to close around 180 branches and have started removing ATM's. This was originally planned to take place over 5 years, but has been achieved in the last 10 weeks.

I noticed that a couple of months ago, as I make my mortgage payment in person for various reasons. Even then, it seems like there still are lots more bank branches than Starbucks.

On the news tonight, apparently big banks have used the lockdowns to close around 180 branches and have started removing ATM's. This was originally planned to take place over 5 years, but has been achieved in the last 10 weeks.

With the virus lockdown and the switch to phone banking, the banks will need fewer personal access locations. It's all part of the plan. And, people will easily accept the changes.

We were told that without Visa, we would not be able to buy or sell. Well, that could have also meant plastic money, a mobile phone or on line banking. A cashless society. There is not much we can do about it. Oh, cash will still be around but slowly will be eased out of service. The ease of using on line services will take care of that minor detail.

Also, its not a 12,000 year destruction cycle per se but rather a few separate cycles which are all coming together now. Something like below -
  • The main one to pay attention to is the 3600 year Comet cluster cycle which is beginning to show its affects both physically and psychically. This is a fairly large cluster of comets of various shape and sizes on a orbit which is not on the plane of the ecliptic. The C's have described this orbit in one of the earlier sessions.
  • The second is the Sun's twin, Nemesis which is a much longer cycle, 26.9 million years to be exact and it nudges a whole bunch of asteroids from the Oort cloud into the inner part of Solar system. There is the danger from some of those asteroids making their way to Earth but a greater danger is from the grounding effect on the Sun due to Nemesis stealing a bit of Sun's share of electricity from the Galactic arm. This halts Sun's corona discharges limiting the flow to electricity to Earth and rest of the planetary bodies which slows their rotation ever so slightly. You see that all planets are homopolar motors and spin on their axis thanks to the electricity received from the Sun. The slowing of rotation can wreak havoc on Earth's crustal plates due to release of pressure at Equator and greater pressure exerted at tropics. This can cause subduction of large land masses e.g. Continent of Lemuria and/or Atlantis going under water within hours and new mountain ranges rising such as ones lining the Pacific ring of fire.
  • The Realm Border Crossing such as "The Wave" and occurs every 300,000 odd years. This is something more Cosmic driven and not easy to explain in 3D terms. Simply understand that it is a form of energy which can raise planets into higher densities at STO or STS polarisation when utilised accordingly. It has collateral effects such as extreme weather phenomenon and other electrically driven events which would manifest as planetary scale disasters in 3D. This is exacerbated in part, due to limited awareness of a planet's inhabitants and inability to ride the wave so to speak

The comets will arrive and do their thing. They may destroy us physically but remember that our awareness, memories, experiences and lessons are never destroyed. We carry them with us wherever we end up. And lets pray and intend that we end up in a brave new world with all of our knowledge and awareness intact.

I found out that the comets would not destroy us, if we raise our energy positive way, that’s why we do EE, read session transcripts, spinning, read recommend books,... and also not believing lies is very important for survival in up coming comets showers.

October 16, 1994

Q: (L) Is the transition to 4th density going to happen before the comets or after?

A: After.

Q: (L) Is the interaction of the comets and the planet earth going to....

A: Precede the transition.

Date: March 23rd 2013

A: No, the wave and its electrical and magnetic components affect the entire solar system thus, the Earth and certain geological events; this then can lead to mass deaths

Q: (Belibaste) You know there was this place in Central Europe... A guy at his house, he got meteorites that fell on his house like five or six times. Is the cause a local anomaly in the electric charge of the Earth in this specific location?

A: Yes

Q: (Belibaste) Okay. Is it that locally, the place, is it more positive, or more negative than the asteroid or meteorite?

A: Neg

Q: (Belibaste) More negative. Okay. Can one individual, or several individuals, attract in a similar manner as this place, some cometary bodies?

Q: (Belibaste) Is it because their electric charge collectively or individually is modified?

A: Not only electric charge. In the realm from which some of these things are manifested or, better, "directed", information is king.

Q: (Belibaste) So if a group of individuals acquires, stores, information that is orthogonal to truth, i.e. lies, will this fact of acquiring information that is orthogonal to truth increase the attraction to meteorites or cometary bodies?

Date: May 28th 2013

Q: (L) We talked before a little bit about information being involved in where earth changes would be manifesting and that locations could be attractors as well as some people can be attractors for cosmic events or electrical things, like they have this negative thing and it fries them in the process.
(Belibaste) During the last session, it was established that if a human population believes in information that is orthogonal to truth, that is, lies, then it can modulate cosmic events.To understand better the mechanism, I wanted to know where information is stored?

A: Consciousness.

Q: (Belibaste) So this guy we were talking about then, he got lightning struck seven times. He was really afraid of thunder. And his wife was struck once when he was next to her. What is specific in this guy because nobody gets struck by lightning seven times! What is specific in this guy?

A: His inner connections

L) Okay, this is kind of shooting in the dark, but... Could it be that somebody who has some kind of genetic, or even an inner consciousness connection to like a negative or entropic entity could attract that sort of thing?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) It's like an exorcism by lightning. (Belibaste) And actually we asked during the last session to what extent having this problem... how they attract these cosmic or electrical events. I think it was said it was partly electric, and partly other. I guess this consciousness connection is... (Ark) Let me take opportunity to ask about ball lightning. Are they purely electric phenomena, or are they also related to consciousness or...?

A: Transdimensional portals made manifest

Q: (L) And the higher the electric charge, the less likely you are to attract. (Belibaste) Depending on the charge. That's where I was going to go: the correlation between positive charge and truth and negative charge and information that is orthogonal to truth. (Perceval) You can say "lies"! [laughter] (Belibaste) I heard Laura saying it, and I thought oh, that's good!

A: Sphere packing tachyons.

Q: Can you explain Ark? (Ark) Information is something which gives the form. The form when it does things, you consider it as a matter. But information shapes the form. It's not matter. It's the shaping principle. So, your question about relation between information and electric charge is like asking what is the relation between painting and the picture? Painting is the process, and picture is the result of the process, right

Q: (Anart) You remarked that the people believing in the lies are getting increasingly fractured, which would then tie into the increasing cataclysmic events, so it's all being driven by the lies. (L) I'm not sure that the PTB are aware that that's what they're doing: bringing that on. I think they just want to fracture people because... (Perceval) From a 4d STS kind of thing, they'd want as many humans as possible believing lies so they can destroy them.

Q: (L) Okay, next question: When an F5 tornado can form in a matter of minutes, what is the connection with what is going on in 4D? How does it happen? What's the mechanism?

A: Once again you must think in terms of information and electrical charge. The charge on earth is building in several ways and a tornado is an electrical phenomenon similar to ball lightning.

Q: (L) So what they're saying is what we were saying awhile ago. (Belibaste) More conductivity, more discharges. (L) And more people believing lies, and more chaos. The people on the planet are attracting their own destruction. (Perceval) Because they believe lies

November 28th 2009

(I**) What about these New Agey people who are so excited about the wave without any knowledge about it. And there is kind of anticipation...

A: If they want to surf the wave they must work to get ready, they must do the EIRIU EOLAS program to get in synch. A lot of little personal wavelets or ripples won't change anything. That is what 4D STS knows and why they seek to engender divisiveness. It is also not worth the risk of being smashed by hidden negative emotions, so best to get on with getting them cleared. Better safe than sorry

Q: (L) Okay, I found the one that I thought it was, which was something about a voice being a part of some plan or destiny. Is that it?

A: Yes but not only. The point is this: when you speak while merged, cosmic elements are transmitted via your voice. More than this, it has the power to heal those of similar goals who are not yet at the correct frequency. In short, through your voice we can set frequency resonance for those of "the blood

A: Music to communicate to the soul.

Q: (L) Well, I really don't understand.

A: There are frequencies in your/our voice that are inaudible to the physical ear but affect the spirit.

I wanted to share a recent update: I reluctantly had to go into town today for some supplies. I did take a piece of cloth that might pass as a mask if required and as ole Gabbin' Newsome declared on Thursday or thereabouts, us Californians are to wear 'em when in public.

I was again pleasantly surprised to see that none of the 3 stores I entered, including a large grocer, required a face covering. I'd guess about half the shoppers did wear them but it's vacation time here and we live in a tourist destination area of sorts so many folks are from large cities where local businesses have different requirements. This proved a real breath of fresh air(punny).

At the natural food store I noticed the proprietor took off her mask to converse with me and when out-of-towners came in, all with masks, she donned her's again. I again don't think many in these parts really care what the state declares. In a way, we really do live in Jefferson(51st state). That being said, some of our friends.......:cry:

I was in San Francisco a few days ago. Completely different world.....people jogging/walking dogs/riding bikes with masks on. Luckily no one said anything at the Trader Joe's when I entered without one. Turns out it was a requirement in the entire county. I did get a few questionable looks but also many smiles(you can tell)....the knowing kind.;-)

This is a good recent interview with the Moderna CEO regarding the current status of the vaccine

Summary

• He's looking quite optimistic. I got the impression the decision is made and now they are just going through the process to the finish line.
  • The vaccine is now deemed to be safe, all what they are testing now is efficacy.
  • Phase 2 study is underway, 600 volunteers. Phase 3 study to kick off in 9th July. Data for phase 2 study to come out August / September but he said they'll monitor the volunteers for a year or so. Data for phase 3 study to come out Thanksgiving or around then if things go to 'plan' (I suspect they will ;-))
  • Concurrently to the above, they are now manufacturing the vaccine for mass distribution. The manufacturing is at 3 sites. The first site is theres in Cambridge (MA), the second site is a Lonza site in New Hampshire and the 3rd site is in Switzerland. Lonza is a company they partnered with to scale up production.
  • The sites in America will be used to produce vaccines for Americans and the one in Switzerland for Europeans and other countries.
  • He glazed over elaborating about those people in phase 1 study who had an adverse effect to the vaccine.

All in all, the impression I got was this vaccine is as good as approved and all they are doing now is going through the motions. I suspect the vaccine will be out before the US elections.

Btw, they are producing enough doses for everyone so indicates that the vaccine may be made mandatory at some point.

It all sounds so rosy and nice.

But we know the forces at work here and what they are after...

🤮

The mayor of the small city near me (I live out in the middle of nowhere) has proclaimed that mask wearing is required in all commercial establishments. When I looked up his "proclamation" it does say that a mask is not "required" in some situations (oh, thank you, master!):

Face coverings do not need to be worn in the following circumstances:
a. When exercising outside or engaging in physical activity outside;
b. While driving alone or with passengers who are part of the same household as the driver;
c. When doing so poses a greater mental or physical health, safety, or security risk;
d. While pumping gas or operating outdoor equipment;
e. While in a building or participating in an activity that requires security surveillance, screening, or identification, for example, banks; and
f. When consuming food or drink.

Section C certainly is useful. I and my husband have a medical condition (we need oxygen!) and a mental condition (this is making me want to take baseball bat and break things, as Loreta said). When I see all those people in stores wearing masks, I want to start screaming madly and pulling my hair!

We don't HAVE to go there to shop, there's another little town nearby with grocery stores, but the whole thing is just making me so angry! It's over 90 degrees, sometimes over 100, during the day here in central Texas, but somehow, this magical "virus" has found a way to keep on living and magically jumping from people to people. Are these mayors and governors so afraid of a few people dying? Or is this is part of the plan to find more us who do not comply?

The mayor of the small city near me (I live out in the middle of nowhere) has proclaimed that mask wearing is required in all commercial establishments. When I looked up his "proclamation" it does say that a mask is not "required" in some situations (oh, thank you, master!):

b. While driving alone or with passengers who are part of the same household as the driver;
c. When doing so poses a greater mental or physical health, safety, or security risk;
e. While in a building or participating in an activity that requires security surveillance, screening, or identification, for example, banks; and

Section C certainly is useful. I and my husband have a medical condition (we need oxygen!) and a mental condition (this is making me want to take baseball bat and break things, as Loreta said). When I see all those people in stores wearing masks, I want to start screaming madly and pulling my hair!

We don't HAVE to go there to shop, there's another little town nearby with grocery stores, but the whole thing is just making me so angry! It's over 90 degrees, sometimes over 100, during the day here in central Texas, but somehow, this magical "virus" has found a way to keep on living and magically jumping from people to people. Are these mayors and governors so afraid of a few people dying? Or is this is part of the plan to find more us who do not comply?
I like (F) also. Just carry around something to chew on. Some good bison jerky or such.....

I like (F) also. Just carry around something to chew on. Some good bison jerky or such.....
Yeah, that should work. Or lollipop 24/7... (OK, lollipops are bad, but you can just have the stick in your mouth and pretend there's a lollipop at the end.)

Section A is useful too. Every time you see a cop, start jogging.

The bottom line, though, is that it doesn't really matter what the rules are. What matters is what the people are like. If they're relatively normal, you can always talk your way out of it somehow. Even if you just say, "Sorry, I forgot my mask", most people won't throw you out of their store.

If they're total nazis, though, there will be no reasoning with them anyway. Then you can only say, "All right, all right, I'm gonna put on this mask that's ruining my health and cannot stop any virus, and I'm gonna suffocate in it for your pleasure. There we go. Happy now? Good!" And then you can start making Darth Vader sounds and act like you can't breathe.

In India, as elsewhere, there is concern about proposed patient-tracking devices. One of many similar articles from various places. It seems that tech companies everywhere are rushing to sell tools to fight the pandemic and cash in on it, as soon as possible.

The devices included COVID-19 patient-tracking wristbands, fever-scanning tools and hand-held thermal imaging systems. The expectations from these devices, as per a report in the Indian Express, bordered on the magical: “detect, prevent and investigate threats to national security using call data records, internet protocol detail record, tower and mobile phone forensics data”; “geofence an area of interest, such as meeting place, airport, mosque, railway station, bus stand”; “advanced analytics and intelligence software that uses telecom & internet data to identify suspect locations, associations & behaviour”; monitor “everyday behaviour of the person, including where s/he orders food from and the places s/he regularly visits, the multiple routes s/he could take”; “should be able to easily identify close contacts, frequent contacts as well as occasional contacts such as Uber drivers etc, and be able to collect information like where the suspect has spent most of his/her time and who all he or she has met.” To say that the company’s aims with these devices would infringe on the privacy of those being subjected to such surveillance would be an understatement.

My lab manager went and made the rounds today to make SURE everyone was "(anti) social distancing" and wearing their masks, and she checked me directly to make sure that I was wearing one, since I am the only one there who hadn't worn one before. But I asked her what she would do if anyone refused to wear one, and she said that she would send them home.
I wonder what would happen if everyone refused to wear them? Would she send everyone home? Was she wearing a mask when she made the rounds too?

I've found when I've had to wear one, that communication becomes very difficult, especially if a face shield is worn as well. It kind of comes out like "Muthefdous plpersufs fleass maflofoslus" and no-one really understands what it is people are saying.

Perhaps you could ask for guidance about what you are supposed to do if required to do resuscitation on a person and you can't get anywhere near them. What are the legal obligations of the work place under those circumstances?

Must be heaps of really dumb questions you can think of. You never know if they've actually really thought about the answers. Perhaps you could get together and come up with a list for her? :-D It could get really creative.

Back
Top Bottom