Meat prices are back to 2019 lows in Hungary, I wanted to report, and maybe notice, I was able to wear a mask in the supermarket under my nose without the security guard bothering me.. then I saw the posts here. The situation in the world becoming worse.. :(

I subscribe to several Youtube channels, including Andy's, Amazing Polly's and a few others along the same vein. All have an interesting, but different flavor to perspective. Some are a tad zany, but entertaining anyway. It has been about 10 days since getting notifications for any of their videos. I didn't even think of it until seeing the video in this thread above from Polly. Usually there is something from these accounts, except on Thursdays. Anyone else having the same problem?
There is this virtual disappearing, and I am getting a bad feeling in my tummy about the possibility of people actually disappearing.

Yes - censortube has implemented draconian measures.

Certain channels are no longer being recommended and obviously certain videos have been completely removed.

If you notice you'll also see that what it recommends to you is mostly hogwash nowadays. Censortube is in the process of losing all credibility.

I really hope this is true, but I can't find anything more about it.

Although I do agree that a protest during Stage 4 lockdown would most probably backfire.

Last edited:
So again, it is not so conclusive.

In the Co2 section, it claims that " Wearing a mask increasesCO2 –leading to cognitive dysfunction " but the single study below it states that " “We propose that cognitive impairment is strongly related to combination of chronic hypoxia and hypercapnia.”
But again, it needs to be shown that wearing masks in public places leads to the accumulation of CO2 to the point that chronic hypoxia and hypercapnia is induced.

Right now, these are the most common objections I get when I am trying to share these files.

Has anyone here come across more convincing/focused studies?

I'd like to address some points you brought to the discussion. First, I think that we won't find that type of conclusive evidence, in the way that might persuade someone skeptic to question the official narrative regarding the mandatory use of masks (let alone the official narrative in this whole farce). That's just because the WHO and the CDC and the other "health" agencies throughout the world didn't need any circumstantial evidence whatsoever to impose this whole business on us. They just lie a thousand times a day to reinforce the notion that all this is good to your health, to your safety, to your well-being. And that's enough for them to convince the majority. Their authority is all that is needed, coupled with the mainstream media connivance and mass marketing.

Now when you list arguments and history and facts, just like Pierre and Joe and many others did in the past months, and this document, suddenly you notice that the studies are incomplete or inadequate to explain and prove once and for all what the C's said or what you feel every time you wear a mask. When you say that "But again, it needs to be shown that wearing masks in public places leads to the accumulation of CO2 to the point that chronic hypoxia and hypercapnia is induced." What if we don't ever find that? I mean, induced hypoxia and hypercarnia after wearing masks in public places? Do we need to show and display evidence of this before speaking against the masks?

I don't mean to downplay or discourage the search for the really conclusive studies and researches with respect to mask-wearing. That might prove very difficult and not feasible. Just take a look at the type of "journalism" that reaches the masses without any review or scientific basis, just to show that this grim reality is normal and sane:

BBC: Coronavirus: 'Deadly masks' claims debunked

Doctor puts on six face masks in video to debunk idea that they lower oxygen levels

NYT: Exercising and masks

So maybe we try so hard to show the perfect evidence that we end up losing time and focus?

Sadly, it looks like you may be playing 'catch-up' to other places around the world, including Victoria, Australia. Here, our Premier is not going to ease Lockdown level four restrictions until some sort of 'magic' number of 'new cases' is reached. This is what happens when you race out and test everyone. More cases! I wonder if other States haven't figured that out yet?

It does look like Australia is going to be the 'test case' for medical martial law and mandatory vaccines - even more so than China. Unfortunately there is no way to stop this by "doing nothing" and expecting the government to come to its senses. I don't think that's going to happen - they can't back out of where they are now.

Almost every Australian I've met has been filled with about three or four times the 'bounce' you see in folks from any other nationality. -I mean, that dude who used to make animal documentaries (Steve Irwin) was a wonderful nut. I remember he'd run up and tackle animals and then paw them for the camera, "Ohhh! You're beautiful! Isn't she just amazing?" -No self-respecting park ranger type from anywhere else would behave like that. -And somehow he never got mauled, probably because he was so genuine in his admiration and energy. Until that unfortunate sting ray incident...

Anyway, the Australian guys I'd run into while traveling seemed to be similarly fearless and made of rubber and the women were, while more subdued, also bright and energetic. My sample isn't huge, and there are less boisterous folks to be sure, but it has been consistent over a long period of time and seems to match the media. I'd even bring it up in conversation with the Australians I'd meet because it was so apparent, and they'd never disagree.

I jokingly put the trait down to the penal colony origins of the country, rougher, tougher types which England just couldn't contain.

It makes a lot of sense to me that their government would by necessity have to employ more force to keep a lid on a resistant population.

Christ, I remember watching the Australian version of "COPS", and seeing a bunch of Down Under police chase a fleeing vehicle on foot and jump on it and whack it into submission with batons.

I love Australians!

Last edited:
It makes a lot of sense to me that their government would by necessity have to employ more force to keep a lid on a resistant population.

True, but there may be another factor. Somewhere in one of the interviews given by Rocco Galati, (Canadian Constitutional Lawyer suing over the Covid measures) he said something to the effect that Australian constitution, unlike most other countries doesn't have a Bill of Rights. I can't remember exactly what was said, but he seemed to think that it was easier to implement severe restrictions in Australia than it is in Canada or other countries who do have some protection via the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and that is why it is happening there first.

Unfortunately from where I'm standing (in Melbourne), there has been extremely little resistance. I cannot help but agree with Ruth that we are a test State. But of course I do sincerely hope that there is some kind of rebellion once Chairman Dan allows Stage 4 to be lifted. But it will be difficult to organise considering people are being arrested for that in itself.

Serene Teffaha from Advocate Me gives me hope though. She launched the Class Action on Thursday. I've attached it for anyone interested.

She concludes: "You have until COB 27 August 2020 to constructively respond, otherwise we will be commencing immediate legal action." Bring it on baby!! :headbanger:

I love Australians!

:hug2:

Attachments

• ClassAction.pdf
    641.1 KB · Views: 5
The Economic Insanity of This Coronavirus Pandemic Plot and the Coming Global Reset
As conditioning of the herd reaches new levels, and more voluntarily choose to go along, the ‘new normal’ will continue to change to suit the new narrative. If enough do not comply with this reset, if too many are resistant, there is always a possibility of a real bio-weapon release in order to bring about the final wave of fear in order to finish the reset agenda. The ultimate goal is total control, and every tool in the box of the tyrants will be used to gain that control. Restraint by the ruling class will be non-existent, as this staged reset is now going forward at a very accelerated pace.

For this to be successful, the reengineering of humanity is necessary, and that can never be allowed to happen, for if it does, it means the end of the human spirit.
noxygen.jpg

I just now watched a very interesting documentary entitled "Plandemic". I don't know if I am allowed to attach the link. If I am or if I am not please let me know.

I just now watched a very interesting documentary entitled "Plandemic". I don't know if I am allowed to attach the link. If I am or if I am not please let me know.

This has been followed over on SOTT, Trobar (always good to check there first), which includes links to each part and a third part discussion between Ben Swann & Mikki Willis:

I had more 'fun' with photoshock.

View attachment 38437

Also attaching full size version.

Post it on every retarded site you know, print it out and post at every street corner, send it to every politician, print it on your t-shirt, hang it from your window... (also send it to unicef)
Yup, everybody's to get in line for a... mandatory intellectomy - the permanent obliteration of their ability to think (or, what remains of such after decades of relentless assault).

What would be great in order to make subtitles available in every languages possible, would be that a native English make the transcription of it, so we could translate from it. The faster it can spread the better.

Edit: added a missing word
Take note that the documentary producers already have wheels in motion for translating it into multiple languages. Scroll down here for the list: Plandemic

Anyone here who is transcribing/translating, maybe contact them directly and coordinate with them?

There's also a half-hour long follow-up interview with Dr. Judy Mikovits at the foot of the page, along with short clips from the documentary that can be downloaded and shared on social media.

It kinda sounds like the frogs are figuring out that they are lunch. How much longer will they stay in the water that is about to boil?

It comes down to having the ability to think for yourself. The wave has to break up calcification in people's brains. For some it is hardly possible. That is what was meant. That is why we hold fast and wait. Will your anchor hold? There will definitely be a fairly large rush of water/people when the levy/narrative breaks.

If Covid-19 is as wide spread as I think it is, people will figure it out. Make no mistake, the wave is acting upon humanity as I write. The physical changes that are being noticed personally can attest to that fact. It will come fully into effect when the tipping point has been reached. That is why a specific timeline is not manageable. We wait for people's free will choice. Coices made due to lies are not choices the Universe will accept as a personal choice.

Back
Top Bottom