And of course, the question is: why is it pretty much NOW that "the Lizard beings desperate push for total control" is manifesting?

Is it because the Wave really is in progress? That some very interesting changes are in the wings ready to step on stage?

I find it interesting that they've had 309,000 years to prepare for this and they can time travel and tinker with the timeline as much as they want to ensure the outcome they desire, but they need a last minute "crisis" to help them institute total social control? My idea of "total control" would be something like what they have in China (ie social credit system, surveillance, mind programming, etc) instituted all over the world and as bad as things are here in the US and in Europe its still a far cry from what they have in China.

So it seems to me that either 1. the Lizard beings assigned to our planet suck at their job, or 2. the STO forces that oppose them are doing a really good job balancing things out, or 3. we (humanity) are a lot stronger than we think we are in spite of 309,000 years of "tinkering".

My two cents...

Added: I think what I'm trying to say is if there is something right around the corner I like our odds!

Last edited:
So it seems to me that either 1. the Lizard beings assigned to our planet suck at their job, or 2. the STO forces that oppose them are doing a really good job balancing things out, or 3. we (humanity) are a lot stronger than we think we are in spite of 309,000 years of "tinkering".
Well, I’m thinking like:
I.e. there are a group of STO candidates, scattered on Earth, living their life. If crisis like this would never occur they would happily move on.
But crisis bring up in some people basic instincts that are not quite STO. And we were said that, it’s all about making right choices when it counts, that matters, right, and that fight is done trough us.
So I would say that crisis like this current one would push some of sto candidates back and stuck them right here - and that would be more for sts to feed on....

Don‘t know... I hope I was clear with my thoughts..... ☺️

Here in Germany what I'm most worried about is the economy. I already heard from companies scaling down production, lost contracts/orders etc. Ultimately, this means people will lose their jobs, and every measure the government takes will only make it worse. What also worries me is that the right-wing crowd, which often has a good grasp on things, totally went "this thing will kill us! The government is failing us!" Kind of a shift. In fact, this describes the energy I'm feeling fwiw - lots of shifts, changes, and "quickening of the cosmos". Bizarre!

Most people can keep a cool head when investigating ordinary corruption or even vile and vicious vice (!), but when it comes to creepy bugs that are invisible and might jump on you, people just lose their heads.

False Foundational Beliefs, regarding the microscopic life that all of Nature is MADE OF, provided by the very Divine Cosmic MIND, may perhaps be something to "Look at from a Different Angle"?

What this Paradigm of FEAR needs, in my obviously un-educated and un-certified opinion, is a complete reversal of BELIEF in "neck down DISEASE", in this so called "Pandemic" lotto.

Where in this "contagion" is the Head, the brain, the intellect, that run the EMOTIONAL programs?

Where is the Psyche, Brain, EMOTIONAL Body?

The Soul...where is the Soul?

What about the programs that run the unconscious Impressions, and belief systems?

Each separate individual response to this strange BELIEF system of "Disease" is perhaps adding to the collective FEAR?

This article is written by a Researcher that I haven't dug too deeply into yet.
I DO NOT endorse, nor am I very familiar with his product.
As I wrote above, I am still researching his work.

As always:
What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

The corona virus, seen through the ancient Chinese wisdom
Author: Li Hong Ren

Someone gave the corona baby 4 amino acids to set it on its mutating exploration on this blue planet. Little virus equipped with the understand how to hide itself, no desire to compete with anything, just silently learn and copy human’ surviving skill. While they are concentrating to explore human’s lungs, they know how to hide from the detection, how to control temperature in floating, but they have no brain, how do they copy humans’? However, Mr. Keshe said, that the virus has a soul, it has a brain….

There is one saying in Diamond Sutra: “All living beings born from eggs, wombs, humidity or by transformation, with or without form, either thoughtful or thoughtless and neither thoughtful nor thoughtless – are all led by me to the final nirvana to the end of all reincarnation”.

These definitions of living beings are something that the world of medicine cannot understand. It’s hard for people to comprehend that the so-called “thoughtless” are infact single chain (RNA) virus. DNA is physical, RNA is emotional. Since corona virus is RNA single chain, it could sense how the host thinks and feels, because it has not only an amino acid but also an emotional connection. If the host has weird thoughts, it will follow this path to mutate faster; if the host has deep and calculating personality, it will follow to camouflage; if the host’s desires are weak, it will have a slow growth rate; if the host’s desire is strong, it will be fast growing.

So we see that the virus will show different symptoms in different persons. Someone has light sickness, some has a long one, while some die very soon, some even don’t have any symptom. Even some people may evolve thanks to this virus.

The virus’ activity is not based on our physical condition, but on the emotional one. This is an unknown territory for most human being. There is a writing of Sun-Tse from “The art of war”, where he says that “First attack the emotion of the enemy, then grind the fortress.” The difference between virus and germ is that the germs work on the physical cities, while the viruses work on the leader of the enemy troops, once it can take the leader’s emotion, then the physical strength of the castle is not an issue anymore. The virus takes over the control to the cells, he begins a revolution. But our body cells also are “thoughtless” living beings; they are driven by the interaction of the emotion and the soul.

If people who get infected have a compassionate character, they may allow the virus to stay in the body and let them have their naughty play for a little while, they probably just cough a few days, then get better and become healthy again. Moreover the virus could help these people to plant the evolutional seed which will save these people’s life for the changing environments to come.

But if people are not compassionate enough, if they have beliefs such as “you are different from me, you are my enemy”, then they will mobilize more white blood cell troops attack indiscriminately, even their own body cells. This will not only destroy the evolutional seeds, but also these people themselves.

The world of medicine keeps on ignoring how human emotions interact with the virus, just because the emotion cannot be quantified, which means, they fail to see the karma and the quantum entanglement behind all these phenomena. We have to understand, how our each of our organs have come to take their particular shape, they are all formed with the help of viruses. Thanks to their existence, the species on earth became diversified. If the human beings want to survive in this century’s plague, they have to follow the four solutions

1. The use of the 1Cup=1Life will first take away the lethal threat first.
  2. Cultivate the attention and intention to transform the protein of the virus to be absorbed by human body. As the stronger feeds the weaker, the virus gives its energy to the Liquid Plasma, depleting the virus. In the process the Liquid Plasma gets re-charged, to reach the level of the cells. In this process the Liquid Plasma is feeding the body cells, in order that they get their balance, strength and harmony back.
  3. Pharmaceuticals cannot keep up with the speed of the virus’ mutation. The Liquid Plasma will make people get along with the virus, the ability to co-exist would create the communication, turn agony into cooperation.
    Human being always too quick to label something that brings them out of their comfort zone as a disaster. As this one is man made, you know who is to blame. My point is simply “Arn’t human beings part of the nature”? Whenever there is thunder hitting the sky, the earth is shaking; this is an energy exchange of a higher order. Because we are inside these interactions, our emotions will be influenced. This century’s plague seems to be the interaction between the energy in the higher order (Soul) and the human energy in the lower order (physical level). The soul doesn’t talk, but somehow gives consequences to a naughty child. It may take time to alter our own emotions and beliefs to adapt to adapt to the changes in time. At this point in time, man’s evolution can be accomplished by the sacred mutation of the virus.
  4. As One Race One Nation we could use the climate control technology (“chemtrails”) to pour “gans rain” in large scale all over the planet; and even though different places have different mountains and rivers, they share the same sun and moon. So let the gans rain join in the water systems on the ground, to purify the environment, to change its strength, which provides the condition to let the virus be diluted to become harmless, and the world has chance to survive and prosper. Virus is not dangerous. The biggest danger is our ignorance of the truth!​
Who is this virus?
The WCV follows genetic pathways

The WCV has originally been manufactured and genetically modified to wipe out the Chinese race. However the virus did not stay confined to China, it quickly spreads throughout the world and nothing seems to stop it. To be able to jump from one race or country to another, the virus needs to mutate. The mutation is the way the virus adapts itself to a new environment = another race. And every time it mutates, it becomes stronger. The mutation follows the blood lines, the genetic connections that have been created by mixing our blood during centuries; thus the virus simply follows the genetic pathways laid out in our DNA.

The WCV has emotion

You probably remember that viruses don’t really spread by physical contact, by using the pathways of the material plane – they are plasmatic energy entities which move like energy. In this sense they are not physically transmitted but they are recreated in the receiver. We learned that the WCV has been created by the emotions of caged and illegally sold wild animals, because they were put by us in an unsupportable distress.
That’s why the WCV has emotion. And therefore people who feel like being encaged, can produce the same virus because their emotion is of similar field strength than that of the virus. And the virus being an emotional entity, settles of course in the lungs which psychosomatically correspond to emotions. This is how our Soul talks to us – she shows us in every moment how and what we are doing in regards to her. And remember our Soul is not a policeman, the sole wish of our Soul is that our body and mind are totally happy!

The WCV has a soul
The virus has a double crown (that’s why it’s called Corona = Crown virus). One crown has the field strength of the different amino acids, the bacterial link; the other the strength of the virus, the energy pack. The two components or plasmas interact, thus creating something like a mind, some kind of a “free will” which consolidates and enhances it’s capacity to mutate. In this way the virus can, so-to-say decide where it wants to go.

1c1L-balance.png

You have a Soul, the Virus has a Soul and the 1C=1L(the intermediary) has a Soul. The intermediary brings balance to both. That’s why you are safe with this Technology.”

Viruses are part of our life – and this will become even more evident when we travel in space; so we have to learn to respect them and to live with them – they have a Soul.

This virus was tailor-made instrument to kill, now it has put itself in control.”
M. Keshe

A link to some of Li-Hong Rens Research:

Thinking further on the subject of tobacco as an expectorant, I think the process deceives non smokers. I've been spotted by people coughing up gack before, and had people say, "perhaps it's time to quit smoking?". I would be sheepish in younger days, thinking that maybe they had a point. Now I think it's a positive thing, because that gack I'm coughing up is I think not only present in non smokers, but they have no method to get rid of it either. Whereas we do, plus we get a moment of pleasure and stress relief too.

Funny thing; at one point about 2007, I actually quit smoking, don't recall why. I put my tobacco in a waste basket and went about my day. Two hours later I was retrieving my baccy pouch from the basket and smoking away. And have been ever since.

I think I recall reading some plague journals (I've got the Dafoe book on the plague too) and the use of tobacco as a defender was noted on numerous occasions. Sure you need vit C etc, but it always helps to expand your arsenal.

When the virus-mongering has passed (for now) we will still be left with 5G roll out only now when people raise concerns about it they will be more easily labeled mad tin hats because of the inappropriate connections made during the outbreak. Game theory. Order out of chaos.
Most people can keep a cool head when investigating ordinary corruption or even vile and vicious vice (!), but when it com es to creepy bugs that are invisible and might jump on you, people just lose their heads.
The above comments relate very much to the Corbett 'debunking' vid mentioned previously - I kept listening and the droning on and on thinking when is the debunking going to start? Well, the actual gist was about the very wild misinformation being bandied about the internet and the harm that's causing. In particular was reference to the Event 201 mentioned in my previous post #1272 and that "special" group detailing all the ways to contain the "misinformation" spreading around - a discussion I felt very much warranted a :evil:. And that was the point of the Corbett vid, that factual information that differs from the official "facts" will be easily discredited because of this current burst of crazy assertions that are not based on actual truth.
My idea of "total control" would be something like what they have in China (ie social credit system, surveillance, mind programming, etc) instituted all over the world and as bad as things are here in the US and in Europe its still a far cry from what they have in China.
Sure, what you're saying are aspects of total control, but please listen to that Barrie Trower vid on 5G, post #1275 - OMG, 5G is total control and worst than that, it's going to kill everything! Telecommunications is a multi-trillion dollar enterprise and as we know, money is power here! These nutjobs controlling all of this no doubt think they will escape into space or wherever before it all goes bust and so don't care that they are completely destroying our planet. Isn't this what the Cs have been/are telling us about 4D STS and their grand plan? Well, it's all coming together except for the part that won't - that's the wait and see part waiting in the wings!

Very well said, that's how i feel right now, my opinions regarding the freshly imposed restrictions in entire Italy i keep them to myself now because it seems that most of the people here are cheering and supporting the decisions taken by the government. I don't see myself as a selfish antisocial individual, but, the way the government acted concerning the coronavirus in my opinion is not right on many levels. In the meantime will keep observing as closely as possibly the whole situation on the ground trying not to run in wrong and biased thinking.
In other words manufactured consent.

Here in Germany what I'm most worried about is the economy. I already heard from companies scaling down production, lost contracts/orders etc. Ultimately, this means people will lose their jobs, and every measure the government takes will only make it worse. What also worries me is that the right-wing crowd, which often has a good grasp on things, totally went "this thing will kill us! The government is failing us!" Kind of a shift. In fact, this describes the energy I'm feeling fwiw - lots of shifts, changes, and "quickening of the cosmos". Bizarre!

FWIW I've been hearing the same thing from my patients here in the US.

I don't know if anyone has noticed this but Spain has moved from the cluster stage to the explosion stage.

Yesterday they had 399 new cases, today 443. Before this, for a long while they had clusters so usually 40 - 100 per day.

Remember, isolated cases, then clusters, then explosion.

In Spain, the government now has their work cut out. In Spain there is no talk about social distancing.... I should know, I was there last week. Festivals, cultural events and the like are in full swing. People live normally like there is nothing to worry about.

So now, the numbers are exploding and unless the government takes actions like Italy, Spain will soon be facing thousands of cases and their hospitals are about to get busier.

Remember, 2 to 6 weeks from point of infection to needing medical help. So the hospitals won't be busy now but come April, things are going to change in Spanish hospitals.

Things have moved fast in a couple of days: school is closed for 15 days in Madrid region, La Rioja province (where I live), Vitoria and La Bastida cities. Sports will be hold without people for two weeks too. Music festivals and concerts of more than 1.000 people will be cancelled. Flights from/to Italy cancelled. People is buying strongly in the supermarkets. More to come... hysteria is here. (Edited for typos)

As One Race One Nation we could use the climate control technology (“chemtrails”) to pour “gans rain” in large scale all over the planet; and even though different places have different mountains and rivers, they share the same sun and moon. So let the gans rain join in the water systems on the ground, to purify the environment, to change its strength, which provides the condition to let the virus be diluted to become harmless, and the world has chance to survive and prosper. Virus is not dangerous. The biggest danger is our ignorance of the truth!

I believe that is already in place, all over Europe. My daughter (in Pavia), was telling us that they were busy seeding clouds this evening. I’m asking myself what is the probability of the sprayed chems to be absorbed by the respiratory system and play a destructive role when activated by highly contagious viruses. Unfortunately I don’t know enough to give a proper answer.

Very well said, that's how i feel right now, my opinions regarding the freshly imposed restrictions in entire Italy i keep them to myself now because it seems that most of the people here are cheering and supporting the decisions taken by the government. I don't see myself as a selfish antisocial individual, but, the way the government acted concerning the coronavirus in my opinion is not right on many levels. In the meantime will keep observing as closely as possibly the whole situation on the ground trying not to run in wrong and biased thinking.

Look after yourself Andrian. Italy must be a tough place to be for the mindful. All you can do is keep yourself mentally and physically together and see this one out as all about you lose their hold on reality. It will pass like the wind... eventually... and only then will will we know the cost/the new tide line/the place this moment has on the rocky road to.... Best of luck buddy.

In other words manufactured consent.

Absolutely. That's what I believe will be the major game changer post this collective lunacy. That's why Huxley was right when his response to the Orwellian prediction of an endless boot in the face was to effectively dismiss this as an antiquated and failed approach (remember the C's saying the Nazis were a trial run... and that one of the key things that was learned was that the Jackboot approach can be opposed) and rather that the final and permanent prison camp will be one enacted through the power of the human mind and the ability to control it - that in the end the vast majority of the human race will be led willingly, pleading and hungry for self-imprisonment - if only our masters will take away the pain and strain, the stress and perpetual anxiety. Everywhere will be different, everywhere will have its own catalyst but one by one the nations of the world will most likely fall by the weakness of the flaw within.

So now, the numbers are exploding and unless the government takes actions like Italy, Spain will soon be facing thousands of cases and their hospitals are about to get busier.

Maybe it is made on purpose. Our governments are manipulated by OMS. So the more people with Corona the better for them to impose couvre-feu, state of siege, and quarantaine. I read some MSM journals, they start to tell people what to do in a quarantaine, what to buy. So the finality of this is quarantaine, I am sure.

I find it interesting that they've had 309,000 years to prepare for this and they can time travel and tinker with the timeline as much as they want to ensure the outcome they desire, but they need a last minute "crisis" to help them institute total social control? My idea of "total control" would be something like what they have in China (ie social credit system, surveillance, mind programming, etc) instituted all over the world and as bad as things are here in the US and in Europe its still a far cry from what they have in China.

My two cents...

Added: I think what I'm trying to say is if there is something right around the corner I like our odds!

I like your quiet confidence Séamas and I wish I shared it. I hope so, I really do. But in terms of your post above and the 309,000 years to prepare there is an old saying 'it aint over til the fat lady sings' and it works both ways. Don't underestimate the slow, slow, drip, drip, of programming that's taken place for millennia, that has slowly accelerated and accelerated over the past 150 to the mania we live today. We just don't know where above this point the breaking point of collective will has been preset - like a human psychic temperature gauge - it may be just a couple more feet, even inches, before the end of this long marathon and from an information theory point of view, these last couple of steps may have so much information jammed into them that in the rush of release heaven knows what the evil ones could accomplish in a very small amount of time (look how quickly the final form of the monster of Nazi Germany managed not only to rear its true head but to take absolute control of the willing). And I don't quite hold with your confidence about the US/West being way behind on the curve with regard to the total control tool kit - I think its being introduced in a much more subtle and sideways manner but with the very same target in mind as the Chinese. In deed there's good reason to think the Chinese model is being rolled out first to live test it and then adapt the western version as it goes. The only difference I see is in the tactics not the goal or intent. At the highest level there are no flags, maps, nations, differences - there is only one target - total control. Its their logic. How they get there in each department store...? That's up to the local management!

I have total faith in what we have been told by the c's, that they will fail before the final curtain falls. But I don't think it will be human forces that will see this happen (though they may delay it) - the cosmos is our one true hope and in that I trust. Nothing down here on earth would surprise me now - nothing - but I will go to my grave believing that the light will be reborn, that the shadow will be cast from us, and they shall have no dominion here. Balance will be restored.

There are several post about smokers being somewhat less likely to catch viruses. And I commented jokingly that smokers also drink, and so maybe alcohol is the real factor.

But what about alcohol? I bought some cough syrup some years ago, and I don't drink but I didn't think to read the ingredients in the cough syrup... well, I started feeling better as you can guess, and I read the ingredients and it was something like 25% alcohol. And I was like: OK, it's for medicinal purposes.

And so, when people get drunk their blood-alcohol level is measurable, as we all know. So, does alcohol have a anti-viral effect in the body?

We know how bad alcohol is in modern society, but a 100 years ago - although it was abused as well - it probably had a lot of uses for ailments.

But then came the medical industry, and abuse. And so this cure-all is turned into a social recreational drug. And only discretely used as a medicine. And so, because it is so affordable, it is not good medicine - from the medical/pharma perspective.

And there was mention of homeless people not getting sick. The fact that a lot of homeless like to drink, that would support the notion that alcohol fights viruses. They also get exposed to more unsanitary conditions, making them more resistant to bugs.

So, is it effective? I imagine it is. Since it is still in cough medicines. But it is also so prevalent, and it is stigmatized to the point, it isn't even considered.

I remember a youtube early on in this outbreak a British guy got the corona, and he claimed to drink it away.

Back
Top Bottom