The fatality rate he gives for the normal flu is wrong. It is 0.1% and not 1%. And the estimate of 2% he gives for this virus is not as "unproblematic" as he claims, because that would be close to the fatality rate of the Spanish Flu.

Indeed. and thank you. There is something to say about the current comparisons to flu numbers, especially the absurd notion that the flu 'kills more'. It doesn't. It's already endemic and affects hundreds of millions yearly, absolutely not the same.

Knowledge protects, not self-calming. Minimizing the issue does not help in any way, nor does the repeated incitement 'not to panic' help for self-controlled information seekers. Assume that this community is smart; each of us independently knows he might likely be wrong, but identifies with truthseeking, not emotional reactions. We all know of dozens of ways in which assumptions or representations about this may be wrong or misleading, but implying that to dig in and research is the same as panic helps in no way, and I feel that this is partly what Agron does with his argument.

There is some serious gaslighting going on, especially with those MSM misrepresentations of flu numbers. First, realize that in the exact same way that 'covid CFR may be much lower than reported, from lack of testing asymptomatic cases' applies in the same exact way to flu numbers. The overwhelming majority of cases of flu are also never spotted and therefore also do not dilute the CFR down. I was born in the 80s and for so long as I was taught, the flu was measured at 0.1% mortality _among confirmed cases_ with mortality going up to about 1% for geriatric patients. The Spanish flu was recorded at 15%-20% fatality, with a 100-150 million deaths. Since this year suddenly, Wikipedia now says Spanish Flu was 2% CFR, their numbers aren't even consistent anymore, go figure.

The point is, we don't need to worry about numbers so much anymore. Medical authorities are still splitting hairs on whether it has an r factor of 2.2 or 2.5, as if either were reasonable. Cases of 1 single person in the wrong place at the wrong time can and HAVE infected over 100 people at a time. In the case of exponential spread, it doesn't matter if you catch 95% of cases, if only one or two escapes detection and goes into a metro or a networking evening or anything, transmissibility is NOT 2 or even 5. It is at minimum a 10 or 15, because the one or two cases that get away will dominate the exponential dynamic even if you catch most of them. What we do know, from reports on the ground in multiple countries and quickly growing more local for everyone, is that the healthcare system is seeing an accelerated draw on resources that threatens to quickly surpass max capacity. This is not a 'flu which kills 1 or 2%'. Rather, this seems to be a flu that has a russian-roulette probability of severe pneumonia. The 15-20% of individuals - across all ages, including healthy and young - that do require medical care, that is the main factor of concern, likely to affect cross-industry supply lines.

We have cause to suspect - it seems obvious, really - that these events are being used by various sects of PTB. Whether created deliberately as a weapon, an accidental weapon or otherwise, they are NOT letting a good crisis go to waste. Not because panic is warranted, of course, but the 'desired' solution is waiting in the wings. Only proper knowledge will allow for facing that. Not self-calming.

It was especially telling that Facebook censored the accelerated Chinese clinical studies for Vit C deployment. The tools exist, but they don't want them to be known - if most people understood the main means of immune system boosting, then this would indeed be no more than 'just a flu'. But I'm hearing the news, at least here in Quebec, and they're already ridiculing alternative health inquiries, and recommending that those hypochondriacs most stressed about their health direct themselves to purpose-specific CoViD 'health clinics', and put them on the shortlist for vaccines and antibiotic treatment. Looks rather like they want suspected cases to congregate and optimize infection.

It's important to understand in which ways this is serious AND in which ways this is not. Only clear understanding will demarcate the proper path forward. I am certain this would not need to be serious, but have all the reason to believe that it is, from the incompetence and misdirections. Hence, I am confident that focus and insistence on the issues are very important.

----

On another note, I just came back from the local costco, and I was pleasantly surprised. 2 ladies were at the entrance, using lysol-style wipes on the handles of every cart, and the various product taste-testing tables were conspicuously absent; a great idea as people usually congregate there a lot. Besides that, nothing was different and everything was _completely_ stocked. There was a nervous vibe around, but clear signs of restraint and 0 panic; saw only 2 shoppers with carts that might be twice more full than usual, too much TP a clear sign, but even then I overheard other shoppers talking to each other, "do we need this? Do we need that? No, we already have some, should be good.." Clearly, the more prepped you are, the less of an instant logistical draw you will create on the system.

In the pharmacy section, I felt only one person checking me out - I was looking for vitamin D and didn't find it, so I spent some time looking around, and the person - older but not elderly - looked at me like I knew something when I did find it. He asked me what it was for, I answered, "i'm buying this one because I don't have any, and it seems useful for epithelial cells reconstruction, but if you ask me the most important one to have is Vit C, I simply already have a pound per family member but none of this one." He thanked me, and that was about the most 'panicky' interaction I had. I was surprisingly pleased.

The only thing I kind of regret is not 'panic-buying' 2-3 more pounds of vitamin C. Not because I need it, but because maybe seeing it in a cart would inspire people to panic-buy something more useful than toilet paper.

My rambling 2 cents. Please excuse the insomnia

Shades of the Iranian minister coming down with the virus... I hope the UK is not on the same trajectory.

Very strange that all suddenly politicians have the Coronavirus and we can understand that being popular figures and well known people the message is fast to the populace. I just wondering if they really have the virus or if this another trick to make more panic.

Laura reminded us of Session 16 October 1994 where it said:
".........
Q: (L) Well, the story of Noah tells us that Noah was told to build an ark.

A: Symbolic.

Q: (L) Yet Noah built an ark. Was it true that certain individuals, whoever they were, built boats or did things to survive that terrible cataclysm?

A: No. Look at it this way. Noah built a boat because it seemed like an enjoyable enterprise and when the flood came it came in handy, see?

Q: (L) So, you are saying that if we do what we do because we enjoy it that we will be in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing when whatever happens happens, right?

A: Close. ............."

I will try in the simplest way to say some things as I understand them at the moment.

I look at it this way, Noah had his challenges at the time and built a boats from a "hobby" that came in handy later in the flood.

We live in a time where we live and things happen (Corona, oil prices are falling, etc .......) these are our challenges today.
Now the question of what we should do from a "hobby" like Noah did.
Laura answered on that question:
"....
Standard thing to do in any flu season and to prevent colds and corona virus:

1. Have plenty of sodium bicarbonate on hand.
2. Get a kilo of dried elderberries (they have them on amazon) to make tea/juice.
3. Have plenty of vitamin C and zinc.

Start today taking 1/2 teaspoon of sodium bicarb in small glass of water every morning when you get up.
If you get sick, take 1/2 tsp every 2 hours for 5 or 6 doses a day for two or three days.

Make a batch of elderberry tea/juice. (Recipe on elderberry thread.) Drink 6 ounces every day with breakfast.
If you get sick, take a few ounces every hour.

Take vitamin C regularly, as much as you can without getting tummy upset. Usually, about 5 grams.

If you start this TODAY, you can probably get through the whole flu season without getting sick.

And don't go among crowds or in public places if you can avoid it. "

Get these things used them, share this information with others,of course you can add some other things (Iodine, magnesium etc.......) and
though it won't be quite as simple As the Cassiopaeans once said I can't exactly state but something like this
Quote:
"Sit in a comfortable armchair and watch the show"

Because as it was written in the same Session 16 October 1994
"
A:...........Change will follow. ..........
"
One more time thank you Laura for everything you did and still doing and of course thanks to all others member of this forum

Consider the fact that the flu - whatever strain goes around in a given year - is a nasty sickness for anybody, and more dangerous for some. So one can't just say "oh, nothing going on here."

A flu, any flu, going around as it does each year is bad.

A new variation on colds/flu (they are all corona type viruses I understand), is cause for some concern of a usual nature, the same as every year when nobody wants to get the flu or some new variation.

But PUH-LEEEZE, what is being done with this sickness is just un-freaking-real.

How many deaths in China up to now, where it started? Under 5K??? That's a pretty poor showing for any flu. And now, their infection rate is already dropping.

I tell ya, something really weird is going on and it isn't a pandemic.

This was my Firefox start screen today - with unpersonalised suggestions. The headlines read:
  • Virologists have given up hope of "spring effect"
  • Why the comparison between corona and the flu is incorrect (goes on to scaremonger)
  • Corona in India: Why the people of billions is unprepared for the virus
Talk about putting fuel into the fire!!

1583922165066.png

I tell ya, something really weird is going on and it isn't a pandemic.

Indeed, today it struck me how utterly bizarre the whole thing is. It's definitely not just your usual scaremongering in the Western MSM. The whole planet is freaking out!! The Russians put Draconian measures in place (they put people in home quarantine and threaten them with 5 years of prison if they break it), the Iranians are in chaos, the Chinese are freaking out, Italy on lockdown, prison uprisings in Italy, Economic recession approaching, right-wingers' germ-aversion buttons being pushed... People morph into preppers overnight, schools closed, trade fairs canceled, companies panicking not because of their losses but because of virus... What IS this madness?

This was my Firefox start screen today - with unpersonalised suggestions. The headlines read:
  • Virologists have given up hope of "spring effect"
  • Why the comparison between corona and the flu is incorrect (goes on to scaremonger)
  • Corona in India: Why the people of billions is unprepared for the virus
Talk about putting fuel into the fire!!

View attachment 34141
Yesterday I was looking a little documentary that happens in India and I asked myself: watch when the Corona comes to India. It will be terrible.So many people living in terrible conditions, so many poor people, so many millions of people living in together in cities. Billions. Again this is a perfect apocalyptic scenario. Many seniors also. A perfect nightmare. If panic start in India...

Indeed, today it struck me how utterly bizarre the whole thing is. It's definitely not just your usual scaremongering in the Western MSM. The whole planet is freaking out!! The Russians put Draconian measures in place (they put people in home quarantine and threaten them with 5 years of prison if they break it), the Iranians are in chaos, the Chinese are freaking out, Italy on lockdown, prison uprisings in Italy, Economic recession approaching, right-wingers' germ-aversion buttons being pushed... People morph into preppers overnight, schools closed, trade fairs canceled, companies panicking not because of their losses but because of virus... What IS this madness?
An it is just the preview! :shock:

I posted Laura's protocol in a comment on facebook and the elderberry tea instructions, this guy has lots of followers was giving some advise, not the best advise mind you, no mention of supplements. One lady asked about the SB so I posted some info on it. She was grateful for the info, hopefully others see or she passes on the info to friends, that will be a good thing, once people know how to protect themselves it might keep them calm.

In Australia, things have been handled fairly calmly to date by the media with work, school, business etc carry on as usual.

Over the last 10 - 12 hours though, things have been changing it seems.

University Campus shut down -

Victorian Premier announces that state wide closure of schools inevitable, but as far as I know, there have been no shut down announcements yet.

So far it seems that those who are confirmed to have the virus are just told to isolate at home.

Well, the first bad smell is economic krash, or something else like celestial events, or the PTB will present what's came «in» with the EM waves in Syria ?... lot of possibilities🤔

Well, the first bad smell is economic krash, or something else like celestial events, or the PTB will present what's came «in» with the EM waves in Syria ?... lot of possibilities
I would put two questions.
1. What would require the majority of population self isolated in their homes, including business runing on minimum contingent, transportation reduced at minimum?
and
2. For how long? There is only a limited window of compliance for the whole population.

I have only one answer. A staged alien attack.

Back
Top Bottom