If lot of people are already in quarantine, it' s easier that will become a State of siege...
It is like a state of siege because if you try to leave your house you go directly to prison. That's a state of siege. No liberty to move.

This is definition of state of siege:
A state of siege is a situation in which a government or other authority puts restrictions on the movement of people into or out of a country, town, or building.
Under the state of siege, the police could arrest suspects without charges or warrants

They say it is a quarantaine. They lie! It is a state of siege, simply. There is no reason to put a country in quarantaine. We know that. And I am afraid they will do that everywhere in Europe. But eh! people ask for it, praying for it. They are crazy.

Source

Now, the definition of quarantaine is totally different.

a period of time during which an animal or person that might have a disease is kept away from other people or animals so that the disease cannot spread:

It is good to put in quarantaine, for example, people that come from Italy in Spain. Or from China. Or in Italy, people that have the corona. This is very important to stop the contagion. But in Italy to put all the citizens in quarantaine, it is non-sense. Not all citizens have the corona. So why to put every citizen in quarantaine? And why Italy did that? Who force Italy to make this step? Saying that everyone will have to be put in quarantaine? Very mysterious.

I posted Laura's protocol in a comment on facebook and the elderberry tea instructions, this guy has lots of followers was giving some advise, not the best advise mind you, no mention of supplements. One lady asked about the SB so I posted some info on it. She was grateful for the info, hopefully others see or she passes on the info to friends, that will be a good thing, once people know how to protect themselves it might keep them calm.

I guess if we all post it at least once a day, maybe it will help influence some folks to be safer and calm down.

And I am afraid they will do that everywhere in Europe.

Hi Loreta. Try not to feed your own fear. That is what this is all about. They want you to to be scared. They want you to become utterly weakened in mind and so dependent on Big Brother to come save you. This is crucial. The virus will pass. The mind virus will not. Breathe. Do something normal. Go outside and watch the birds pecking the grass in your local park. See the flowers coming up. Something, anything to remind you that life has not stopped just because there's an influenza bug about (which happens EVERY year). Sure this one has something of a potential sting in its tale (sic) but you will only be prey to it if you get into a state of panic. Remember the following:

It is like a state of siege because if you try to leave your house you go directly to prison. That's a state of siege. No liberty to move.

This is definition of state of siege:

They say it is a quarantaine. They lie! It is a state of siege, simply. There is no reason to put a country in quarantaine. We know that. And I am afraid they will do that everywhere in Europe. But eh! people ask for it, praying for it. They are crazy.

Source
I totaly agree with you loreta...😉

Hi Loreta. Try not to feed your own fear. That is what this is all about. They want you to to be scared. They want you to become utterly weakened in mind and so dependent on Big Brother to come save you. This is crucial. The virus will pass. The mind virus will not. Breathe. Do something normal. Go outside and watch the birds pecking the grass in your local park. See the flowers coming up. Something, anything to remind you that life has not stopped just because there's an influenza bug about (which happens EVERY year). Sure this one has something of a potential sting in its tale (sic) but you will only be prey to it if you get into a state of panic. Remember the following:

I am not afraid at all. If I was afraid I will not look for information, communicate my doubts, participated in the forum. I put the word afraid because the English used this expression when something will happen, you like it or not. So thank you for your concern but I am not afraid. On the contrary, I like to investigate. And as Gaby said, quoting the Chinese proverb: how interesting are these times!

I'm not scared about the coronavirus. It is the current levels of ponerological hysterization that gives me food for thought.

Indeed. As far as I know, there haven't been any confirmed cases of the virus in Western Pennsylvania, but on a local Facebook group, someone posted a picture of the totally empty shelves of toilet paper at the local Wal-Mart and they are going on and on about the possibility of quarantine and what other local stores still have some TP left. Also, hand sanitizer and masks are nowhere to be found.

IMO, they should be stocking up on elderberries, vitamin C, zinc, etc.!!!

I guess if we all post it at least once a day, maybe it will help influence some folks to be safer and calm down.
I hope so, but i think this protocol look too «mild» for the scared people, they trust in «hard» medics... I told friends and collegue around me about the Vit C, BS etc... but people listen and don't trust it.

I tell ya, something really weird is going on and it isn't a pandemic.
Indeed, today it struck me how utterly bizarre the whole thing is. It's definitely not just your usual scaremongering in the Western MSM. The whole planet is freaking out!! The Russians put Draconian measures in place (they put people in home quarantine and threaten them with 5 years of prison if they break it), the Iranians are in chaos, the Chinese are freaking out, Italy on lockdown, prison uprisings in Italy, Economic recession approaching, right-wingers' germ-aversion buttons being pushed... People morph into preppers overnight, schools closed, trade fairs canceled, companies panicking not because of their losses but because of virus... What IS this madness?
The same question is on my mind the last couple of days. I am tryinf to figure it out what can that be , but I cant see it

That is really the real question and I just can't figure it out for the moment.
Are-they using that to close the borders, to prevent people from traveling, or they are preparing the ground for a kind of vaccination with a chip in it a kind of mark of the beast... I don't know but for sure something important is on its way.

Same craziness is beginning in Canada too.

I hope so, but i think this protocol look too «mild» for the scared people, they trust in «hard» medics... I told friends and collegue around me about the Vit C, BS etc... but people listen and don't trust it.
People don't listen. I see also they don't look for alternatives, health alternatives or alternatives about information about the Corona. So they are a little zombie, asking questions, and waiting that someone else, some guru, will answer for them, praying for a quarantaine because they are scared, don't seeing what is behind all of this, they have like a chip inside their brain that says: "coronavirus will kill you."

People don't listen. I see also they don't look for alternatives, health alternatives or alternatives about information about the Corona. So they are a little zombie, asking questions, and waiting that someone else, some guru, will answer for them, praying for a quarantaine because they are scared, don't seeing what is behind all of this, they have like a chip inside their brain that says: "coronavirus will kill you."
Exactly, and when you talk about it, you are like a «doux dingue» in french (trad : mild crazy)😉

I'm sure you are well aware that these people CHOOSE not to listen because of a lot of mental/emotional programming. I have the same type of reaction on my side. The important thing is to disseminate the information and it is up to them to decide whether or not to apply the knowledge they are given. Moreover, we can tell them that Vitamin C, sodium bicarbonate, it doesn't kill, so why not try it! I don't see what more we can do without breaking free will, or telling them what have you got to lose by following this advice?

, not a test but rather an implementation of planned events in order to enact population control legislation, in preparation for near future events.

My thoughts also.

I feel that this one is a real battle taking place, at stake being the hearts, the souls and minds of everybody, now is the moment for everyone to think very carefully the side they wanna represent, the entropy or the light.

I've felt this time will come for a while now, maybe this is it, certainly seems that way.
Could be the ultimate test in self control.

Breathe. Do something normal. Go outside and watch the birds pecking the grass in your local park. See the flowers coming up. Something, anything to remind you that life has not stopped

Great advise, my thing is to sit in the woods light a fire, cook some food and just relax in nature. It certainly helps to just get away from it all, switch off for a while. Come back fresh and clear headed.

I'm sure you are well aware that these people CHOOSE not to listen because of a lot of mental/emotional programming. I have the same type of reaction on my side. The important thing is to disseminate the information and it is up to them to decide whether or not to apply the knowledge they are given. Moreover, we can tell them that Vitamin C, sodium bicarbonate, it doesn't kill, so why not try it! I don't see what more we can do without breaking free will, or telling them what have you got to lose by following this advice?
Of course... that's what i did and said for years...😎

Back
Top Bottom