Hello, everyone!
The dates have become known coronavirus infections
5424073.jpg

Researchers from China have monitored the condition of almost one and a half hundred recovered coronavirus carriers and found that their body continues to spread viral particles for about 20 days after the appearance of symptoms. Some patients produced them in the next 37 days, the researchers write in the scientific journal Lancet.

"Past observations have shown that traces of SARS RNA and MERS were present in patients' breathing four and three weeks after onset. We made the first such assessment for SARS-CoV-2, finding that the genetic material of the virus was present in the patient's breathing for about 20 days," the scientists wrote.

Medics and molecular biologists from China came to this conclusion by studying the medical records and biological samples of 191 patients who were admitted to Wuhan clinics in the first weeks after the outbreak of COVID-19. About a quarter of them, 51, died in hospitals and 137 survived and were discharged.

By comparing their disease histories, the scientists identified several already known risk factors, such as age and concomitant chronic diseases, as well as discovered several new disturbances in the work of the patients, which increased their chances of dying from the disease. In particular, this is indicated by the increased concentration of D-dimer, fragments of protein molecules that appear in the blood during the breakdown of clots.

The same observations showed that the severity of the disease was directly related to how long the patient's body produced viral particles. In particular, the virus was present in one of the most severely ill patients for 37 days. This feature of the SARS-CoV-2, as the doctors emphasize, should be taken into account when organizing quarantine measures and treatment of patients.

In addition, as the authors of the article point out, the long presence of the virus in the patient's body and its possible transmission to other, not yet infected people should be taken into account when developing measures to curb the epidemic of COVID-19, as well as when testing different drugs. In particular, scientists have found that HIV medicines improve patients' condition but do not completely block the production of new viral particles.

Sincerely Sergey
translation DeepL
The source: Coronavirus carriers are now known to be infectious.

Last edited:
Maybe part of the reason why the Corona "crisis" plays out as it does currently, is because of a deeply seeded "genetic" fear of a replay of real pandemics like the Black Death in the subconscious collective mind of humanity? Maybe what happened in the Black Death and similar pandemics was so deeply traumatic to humanity, that it still has a big imprint in us? Maybe this is coupled with a subconscious mass understanding/feeling that something serious is going on "up there" currently that is "heating up" quite a bit?

I previously posted the video excerpt from V for Vendetta as I've thought ever since viewing the film that it has the distinct air of prophecy about it. Something about the Civil War in US (Nov 2020 here we come!), the isolation of national camps and sense of perpetual crisis, the lock down state by state (though I hope they are not correct about the UK using Ireland as a De-population experiment via its release of bio-weapons! But nothing would surprise mean given the perfidious history!). So I can't hep wondering if something is going to be piggybacked onto this outbreak to significantly increase the mortality rates. The crescendo of government / media noise relates to a far greater danger than the one we face - as if they are setting out everyone's mental frame of mind ahead for an actual event, not as a result of it. Its a perfect cover - mounting, corralled confusion, fear, hysteria and then 'bang' you slip in the big one and no one gets to ask the difficult question - where did that come from? They assume its the virus that they have been daily trained to see as a mass killer. All those bio-labs have not been sitting there for years for nothing... of course it could equally come in the form of the vaccine that Gates and crew are rushing to deliver. The lines will be round the block to take that killer jab when it finally arrives. Remember in V for Vendetta - the hidden sting was that the virus was deliberately released only when they had concocted the only means of vaccinating against it - the ultimate 'we saved you in a time of absolute crisis so hand over your democratic and personal freedoms to us or else...' Great money spinner also. It wouldn't surprise me if they have the 'vaccine' already lined up and are merely spinning the public along, building the tension, framing the path to those never ending lines of the willing...

Mere speculation. But nothing will surprise me (my current mantra!)

Maybe part of the reason why the Corona "crisis" plays out as it does currently, is because of a deeply seeded "genetic" fear of a replay of real pandemics like the Black Death in the subconscious collective mind of humanity? Maybe what happened in the Black Death and similar pandemics was so deeply traumatic to humanity, that it still has a big imprint in us? Maybe this is coupled with a subconscious mass understanding/feeling that something serious is going on "up there" currently that is "heating up" quite a bit?

Very interesting observation. How mass consciousness manifests in our society fascinates me considerably. It reminds me of Rupert Sheldrake's concept of morphic resonance, how people understand what another person (or any animal species) is going through, and then they adapt. Fascinating.

Maybe... what if they don't really want people to get infected by the corona-virus? maybe if you get infected and your body develop anibodies for that, it could really create a more strong inmune system that cant prevent the body (or maybe make it difficult) for a new virus to really affect us in a certain way? perhaps if they have a epidemic war or sort of in their mind for future purposes, this could ruin a little bit that process. One wonders... Otherwise the explanation of closing the borders could be a valid case as well.
It's not clear that is the case.
It looks like the plan for worldwide quarantine, limiting groups gathering etc, will be rolled out. The virus is not the problem. It's more like what they are trying to accomplish from it that we should be thinking about.

This is kind of tongue in cheek but, when the Cassiopaeans said things were going to get "chatoic and strange" and some of us were speculating that meant really, really strange...well, if the realm curtain turns to swiss cheese and all of these 4D portals start showing up everywhere, that's as good excuse as any to me for a quarantine zone! I can see it now:

Me: Why can't I go down this road, what's with the deal with the checkpoint?
NSA Guard: This is a matter of national security, coronavirus related.
Me: I didn't know the virus was that big of a deal, I've never seen federal agents blocking public roadways.
NSA Guard: Don't you watch the news? The coronavirus has mutated, there is a deadily new strain going around that causes vivid hallucinations and acute schizophrenia.
Me: Well, I don't really watch TV...hey, that thing standing off to the side of the road looks kinda like a giant moth...man...thing.
NSA Guard: [Mumbling] Shit, he sees it.
Sir, you've been infected, we're going to have to give you this emergency vaccine[tranquilizer/psych drug cocktail].
Load him up in the back of the van and send him to the "quarantine facility."

And that was the last time anyone ever heard or saw me:lol:

On a more serious note, I can't believe the PTB are risking an economic collapse over this little nothing virus. I thought it would be set off by something a little more tangible like some geopolitical event vis-a-vis Russia/China or someone in the banking/insurance daisy chain would get spooked by holding too much fictitious mark-to-fantasy collateral and dump it all, causing a crisis of confidence amongst the "smart money" and they all stop trusting each other and rush for the exits at the same time. Maybe the coronavirus just gives them a convenient cover to collapse it in a controlled fashion while deflecting the blame from themselves, which would've been much harder if the whole thing had started over a purely financial event, or running the risk of having an uncontrolled collapse later where they take far more losses. Our universe loves irony, I decide that "Nah, it can't happen that way," and the universe is like "Oh, really?"

Can anyone here recommend good homeopathic remedies to prevent flu and as general immune support for children and adults? Thanks
I read sometime ago an article about how they cured a lot of sick people during the Spanish flu with homeopathy and I remember one medication was Gelsemium. Also it is good to take once a week a tube of Oscilloccinum. Also from Dr. Reckeweg, a German homeopathic product, the bottle R6.

Very interesting observation. How mass consciousness manifests in our society fascinates me considerably. It reminds me of Rupert Sheldrake's concept of morphic resonance, how people understand what another person (or any animal species) is going through, and then they adapt. Fascinating.

Another thing I'm wondering about is the manifestation of knowledge/being, and how this can be conveyed via morphic resonance. Perhaps in our collective suffering, we can convey the answers to people's questions. I've long thought that in the future we'll be dealing with loads of people seeking answers, and of course I'll be directing folks towards the knowledgeable people. How bad our society is going to get is unknown at this point. However, I think I can forecast a scenario way worse than what we are currently experiencing, like a comet borne pathogen, for example.

The response to such a scenario would become hysterical in my view. But it could become a corrective thought process also, if people could be armed with the accurate data regarding virus/cure process.

Just saw this on FB along with the article linked below:

View attachment 34147

Is it possible that all the connected Deep States with plans to implement their "Liberal Agenda" are actually doing it in front of our eyes?
I think so. I was feeling that this week they will make a big step. In Spain is evidently, closing schools, University, prohibiting some feasts, also important business meetings, and cultural ones. It is like the tsunami is taking strength.

To: The Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP
Stop irrational scaremongering over COVID-19.

MR
Contact Campaign Creator
Campaign created by
Magdalene Robertson

Stop irrational scaremongering over COVID-19.

I want the Government to act with clarity over COVID-19 and stop fearmongering. Please ready why this is important.
Why is this important?
I am not scared of Covid-19.
I am concerned about the implications of a novel infectious agent that has spread the world over and continues to find new footholds in different soil. I am rightly concerned for the welfare of those who are elderly, in frail health or disenfranchised who stand to suffer mostly, and disproportionately, at the hands of this new ‘slightly worse than a cold’ scourge.
But, I am not scared of Covid-19.
But, I am scared of Government promoting fear and panic of the known ‘cold bug, Covid-19’ like it’s the ‘Black Plauge’ of 1347.
Government loss of reason and promoting wave of fear that has induced the masses of society into a panic, stockpiling obscene quantities of anything that could fill a bomb shelter adequately in a post-apocalyptic world. I am scared of the N95 masks that are stolen from hospitals and urgent care clinics where they are actually needed for front line healthcare providers and instead are being donned in airports, malls, and coffee lounges, perpetuating even more fear and suspicion of others. I am scared that our hospitals will be overwhelmed with anyone who thinks they " probably don't have it but may as well get checked out no matter what because you just never know..." and those with heart failure, emphysema, pneumonia and strokes will pay the price for overfilled ER waiting rooms with only so many doctors and nurses to assess.
But, I am scared of the Government because they are not thinking straight and causing panic to the masses and I need the leaders to have clarity before acting.
But, I am scared living a joyful life will become illegal
I am scared that travel restrictions will become so far reaching that weddings will be cancelled, graduations missed and family reunions will not materialise. That my child’s school events will be deemed to dangerous. And well, even that big party called the Olympic Games, music concerts, theatre and all those wonderful occasions could be not allowed. Can you even imagine?
But, I am scared there will be no new wonderful memories.
But, I am scared for our economy
I'm scared those same epidemic fears will limit trade, harm partnerships in multiple sectors, business and otherwise and ultimately culminate in a global recession.
But, I am scared I could lose my job
But, I will show my daughter how to address government fearmongering
But mostly, I'm scared about what message we are telling our kids when faced with a threat. Instead of reason, rationality, open-mindedness and altruism, we are telling them to panic, be fearful, suspicious, reactionary and self-interested.
But, I am not scared to tell my child that I acted and got the UK Government to see sense and this is why she has a wonderful life and all the freedom she desires.
But, I am not scare to get Covid-19 and recover within one week
Covid-19 is nowhere near over. It will be coming to a city, a hospital, a friend, even a family member near you at some point. Expect it and expect to be cured in one week.
Stop waiting to be surprised further. The fact is the virus itself will not likely do much harm when it arrives. But, our own behaviours and "fight for yourself above all else" attitude could prove disastrous.
But, I am confident that the masses are well aware the only winners from COVID-19 will be pharmaceutical companies and their stakeholders
I implore you all. Temper fear with reason, panic with patience and uncertainty with education. We have an opportunity to learn a great deal about health hygiene and limiting the spread of innumerable transmissible diseases in our society. Let's meet this challenge together in the best spirit of compassion for others, patience, and above all, an unfailing effort to seek truth, facts and knowledge as opposed to conjecture, speculation and catastrophizing.
Facts not fear. Clean hands. Open hearts.
Our children will thank us for it.
Nothing to fear than fear its self.

Back
Top Bottom