The important thing is to disseminate the information and it is up to them to decide whether or not to apply the knowledge they are given. Moreover, we can tell them that Vitamin C, sodium bicarbonate, it doesn't kill, so why not try it! I don't see what more we can do without breaking free will, or telling them what have you got to lose by following this advice?

Exactly, just put it out there whats the worst that can happen. Even if only one person takes it on board, that's good enough. Let them decide what they do with the information.

I'm sure you are well aware that these people CHOOSE not to listen because of a lot of mental/emotional programming. I have the same type of reaction on my side. The important thing is to disseminate the information and it is up to them to decide whether or not to apply the knowledge they are given. Moreover, we can tell them that Vitamin C, sodium bicarbonate, it doesn't kill, so why not try it! I don't see what more we can do without breaking free will, or telling them what have you got to lose by following this advice?
I never said at all that I will not follow this advice. And you don't know if I tried or not. In fact my comment is just to show how people are in this situation now. Mentally. I mean, they are so scare that they don't listen. And if they don't listen, I prefer not say anything. If I decide that someone is able to listen I will tell them about vit.C and the rest.

What is kind of worrying is that the hysteria and panic fueled by the media seems to be increasing rather than receding. Over three months now. I still have a pretty bad feeling about all of this...

Meanwhile the german minister for health under Merkel (Jens Spahn) just announced to the public that we should expect the Corona crisis to go on many more months possibly even till the change to the next year! He managed to also include in that speech that it is „good“ that there is and will be a restriction of a max of 1000 people that are allowed to come together anywhere here in germany. One wonders of course why and how the german health minister can already predict the future of the Corona crisis at this point, many months ahead. Something really strange seems to be going on. I keep coming back to the idea that this „crisis“ is used as some sort of dry run and that globally.

I never said at all that I will not follow this advice. And you don't know if I tried or not. In fact my comment is just to show how people are in this situation now. Mentally. I mean, they are so scare that they don't listen. And if they don't listen, I prefer not say anything. If I decide that someone is able to listen I will tell them about vit.C and the rest.

I never assumed that you wouldn't follow him. I apologize if I made you think that was the case, I should have made it clear that I was just trying to get an overview of what we might experience with those around us and how best to help them, I was using what you were saying to extrapolate a reality that some of us seem to be experiencing.

That is really the real question and I just can't figure it out for the moment.
Are-they using that to close the borders, to prevent people from traveling, or they are preparing the ground for a kind of vaccination with a chip in it a kind of mark of the beast... I don't know but for sure something important is on its way.

Same craziness is beginning in Canada too.

“It is perfectly true, as philosophers say, that life must be understood backwards. But they forget the other proposition, that it must be lived forwards.”~ Søren Kierkegaard

I guess we'll understand it fairly soon.

I never assumed that you wouldn't follow him. I apologize if I made you think that was the case, I should have made it clear that I was just trying to get an overview of what we might experience with those around us and how best to help them, I was using what you were saying to extrapolate a reality that some of us seem to be experiencing.
No problem. Sorry if I assume myself that you were telling me personally to follow the advice. :-)

Meanwhile the german minister for health under Merkel (Jens Spahn) just announced to the public that we should expect the Corona crisis to go on many more months possibly even till the change to the next year! He managed to also include in that speech that it is „good“ that there is and will be a restriction of a max of 1000 people that are allowed to come together anywhere here in germany. One wonders of course why and how the german health minister can already predict the future of the Corona crisis at this point, many months ahead. Something really strange seems to be going on. I keep coming back to the idea that this „crisis“ is used as some sort of dry run and that globally.

Dry run?
This may be the real deal. From the sounds of it, even they don't know the timing of events. It also looks like this is set to spread worldwide.

It could be based on the head virologist from the Berlin Charité clinic, Christian Drosten. This virologist further suspects that about 70 % of Germans will get it and that it can take years.

Yesterday at the store the cashiers start to use surgical gloves. Maybe is not a bad idea to use them. I don't know.
I don't think it's a good idea. Your skin will macerate and maceration is a perfect milieu for germs growth. Also, you'll keep them warm between your skin and the gloves, in pressed contact with your skin. Gloves, masks, same illusion.
Be natural, don't be scared but vigilant and apply knowledge and natural protections (vit C etc)

Meanwhile the german minister for health under Merkel (Jens Spahn) just announced to the public that we should expect the Corona crisis to go on many more months possibly even till the change to the next year!
Meanwhile in the UAE they are on the verge of closing all schools and universities until the end of the academic year:

Abu Dhabi: The Ministry of Education is expected to announce that the distance e-education system will be extended until the end of the current academic year ending June 2020. This will cover all students of schools and public and private universities.

Maybe... what if they don't really want people to get infected by the corona-virus? maybe if you get infected and your body develop anibodies for that, it could really create a more strong inmune system that cant prevent the body (or maybe make it difficult) for a new virus to really affect us in a certain way? perhaps if they have a epidemic war or sort of in their mind for future purposes, this could ruin a little bit that process. One wonders... Otherwise the explanation of closing the borders could be a valid case as well.

Can anyone here recommend good homeopathic remedies to prevent flu and as general immune support for children and adults? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom