Wonder if this kind of news is being released for other prupose, like for people to choose another brand.
https://www.rt.com/news/504174-covid-vaccine-astrazeneca-volunteer-dies/ said:
A Rio de Janeiro man who was participating in the Oxford University trials of the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine has died of complications from Covid-19, Brazil’s health authorities have announced.

Brazil’s National Health Surveillance Agency (Agencia Nacional de Vigilancia Sanitaria, ANVISA), said on Wednesday that it was informed of the death on October 19, along with a recommendation that the study be continued.
Brazilian media did not identify the deceased by name, saying only that he was 28 years old and either a doctor or a medical student.

It remains unknown whether the man was taking the AstraZeneca vaccine client or was part of a control group taking the placebo. The clinical data has to be kept confidential to protect the participants and the integrity of the study, ANVISA said in a statement.

The British-Swedish pharma multinational is conducting a stage three trial of its Covid-19 vaccine in partnership with Oxford. The study is taking place in Brazil, the UK, India, and South Africa. In September, the UK study was paused out of safety concerns, due to an unspecified illness in one of the participants.

The same thing in Poland. Whole country in yellow zone. The biggest cities in Red zone. 10k cases per day. They want to build hospital on national stadium (??). Few weeks ago they establish bad law for polish farmers about animal breeding. I.e. Ritual slaughter is forbidden. I think it is hit for animal breeding farmers.
Additionally what i Heard - when someone dies and if doctor will sign that the Cause was a covid - he and family gets some Extra bonus From the country $$. Clever, right?
I will add some information to this(also from Poland). Today I will end my quarantine which was imposed on me and my family because my colleague had tested positive for Covid. We end the quarantine without any tests. Today my mother lost her taste and smell, so I decided to play a good citizen and called the Sanitary Inspectorate and primary care physician. The Sanitary Inspectorate said that they did not care and that they would not extend the quarantine, I should report to the doctor for release and go to the place where they will do my tests. The doctor said that my mother is not suitable for the tests because she does not have a huge fever, so he can only give her a leave. As I said that in that case I can legally walk and infect people, I got the answer that people do it anyway and the government does not care so I should not make a lot of noise, I will be able to at least normally go to work. It looks as if the "lower-ranking rulers" did not embrace the chaos and at the same time were preparing for a big boom

Wonder if this kind of news is being released for other prupose, like for people to choose another brand.

One thing comes to mind. Cytokine storm.

If this man got the covid vaccine injection and then got exposed to the real virus, his immune response might have been too strong, resulting in his death.

This is why they've never developed an effective vaccine against covid. The test animals die after being exposed to the real virus.

Let's wait and see the results of the investigation... If they ever make them public...

I will add some information to this(also from Poland). Today I will end my quarantine which was imposed on me and my family because my colleague had tested positive for Covid. We end the quarantine without any tests. Today my mother lost her taste and smell, so I decided to play a good citizen and called the Sanitary Inspectorate and primary care physician. The Sanitary Inspectorate said that they did not care and that they would not extend the quarantine, I should report to the doctor for release and go to the place where they will do my tests. The doctor said that my mother is not suitable for the tests because she does not have a huge fever, so he can only give her a leave. As I said that in that case I can legally walk and infect people, I got the answer that people do it anyway and the government does not care so I should not make a lot of noise, I will be able to at least normally go to work. It looks as if the "lower-ranking rulers" did not embrace the chaos and at the same time were preparing for a big boom

This loss of smell thing is interesting... Apparently it's really common if you look it up online!

My partner came down with a flu like illness a couple of weeks ago which only lasted about 2 - 3 days. However, since, she's completely lost her sense of smell but her taste is still somewhat there, albeit can only make out basic tastes.

She says it's quite surreal to not be able to smell anything at all! We're hoping the smell comes back within the month but reading online, for about 10% it persists after the first month and for some they think it may never come back! The uncertainty is quite stressful! And when I say she's lost the smell, she literally can't smell anything, not even the tiniest bit!

Given that they have never isolated the full covid-19 virus, I have been somewhat skeptical about it's existence. However, I haven't come across something that takes away smell and taste almost like a thief, so there must be something unique and specific to this covid-19. But then it doesn't seem to affect everyone the same, with people having different symptoms....

My partner appears to have picked up the virus (or something) whilst in Poland a couple of weeks ago visiting family so looks like there's a strain over there robbing certain people of their smell and taste.

This loss of smell thing is interesting... Apparently it's really common if you look it up online!

My partner came down with a flu like illness a couple of weeks ago which only lasted about 2 - 3 days. However, since, she's completely lost her sense of smell but her taste is still somewhat there, albeit can only make out basic tastes.

She says it's quite surreal to not be able to smell anything at all! We're hoping the smell comes back within the month but reading online, for about 10% it persists after the first month and for some they think it may never come back! The uncertainty is quite stressful! And when I say she's lost the smell, she literally can't smell anything, not even the tiniest bit!

Given that they have never isolated the full covid-19 virus, I have been somewhat skeptical about it's existence. However, I haven't come across something that takes away smell and taste almost like a thief, so there must be something unique and specific to this covid-19. But then it doesn't seem to affect everyone the same, with people having different symptoms....

My partner appears to have picked up the virus (or something) whilst in Poland a couple of weeks ago visiting family so looks like there's a strain over there robbing certain people of their smell and taste.
A change or loss of taste sensation is a common symptom of Sars-Cov-2. It's a really annoying one, last to manifest and last to leave - if it ever does completely. I think taste and smell are linked, but it's not something I've noticed as much, especially having to wear a mask. 😝

A change or loss of taste sensation is a common symptom of Sars-Cov-2. It's a really annoying one, last to manifest and last to leave - if it ever does completely. I think taste and smell are linked, but it's not something I've noticed as much, especially having to wear a mask. 😝
Most sense of taste comes from the sense of smell, which can be disrupted by upper respiratory infections, among other things. Taste buds sense sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and umami (savoriness). Virtually everything else come from the sense of smell. 👃

If anyone know how to escape from this I am open to any idea.

Covid-19: Vaccination will be mandatory in Argentina. This was announced by the Ministry of Health

The Senate Health Committee, chaired by radical (Party Union Civica Radical) Mario Fiad, met today by video conference to start the signing of the bill that enables the Government to agree with laboratories in different parts of the world on the provision of the Covid-19 vaccine and to ensure that its application to the Argentine population is mandatory. It will be included in the National Vaccine Calendar.

According to Mauricio Monsalvo, Undersecretary of Administrative Management of the Ministry of Health, consulted about the mandatory nature, he said: "The vaccine law provides that vaccination is mandatory, if I remember correctly by the article 7 by which this vaccine would be included in the vaccine law and therefore it is mandatory, the position of the Ministry is that the vaccine is mandatory, that is the official position of the Ministry in this regard. By the logic that it is a collective good and what is covered is public health and not individual health. I'm not going to expand on this because for us it's a calendar vaccine and as such it's a mandatory vaccine in the population.

In fact, Law 27491 of 2018 provides:
Art. 7 - The vaccines of the National Vaccination Calendar, those recommended by the health authority for groups at risk and those indicated in an epidemiological emergency situation, are compulsory for all inhabitants of the country according to the guidelines established by the application authority.

The project was approved at the beginning of October by the Chamber of Deputies and was defended by officials from the Ministry of Health and both the ruling and opposition blocs.

There are some controversies, such as the mandatory nature of the project - which according to the Ministry is framed in the 2018 mandatory vaccines law - and the clauses that legally protect the laboratories with which the country has signed contracts.

Among the clauses, there is an extension, required by the laboratories, of jurisdiction in favour of arbitration and judicial courts based abroad. This would allow any lawsuits that may arise from any inconvenience in the vaccine purchase process to be brought not in Argentina but in the country where the laboratory with which the contract was signed is located.

The virtual session of the Senate Health Committee, the obligatory nature of which is reported in minute 57:49

I checked the Government of Canada website, and there is a detailed "Tender" notice page there, in regards to these proposed "Camps".
Screen shot snip in case the site can't be accessed.
View attachment 39636

Hey Debra, I am curious to hear your thoughts about the implications of what you've posted. Is it relevant as a piece of information because it demonstrates that there are parties interested in contracting the building of Internment Camps? And as such, its less of a disinfo scare, and more likely as a possibility? Thanks.

Another win:

Italian restaurant owners who said 'we ain't paying crap' after $10,000 in COVID-19 fines just beat left-wing Pennsylvania governor in court

Over the summer, the co-owner of Taste of Sicily — an Italian restaurant in Palmyra, Pennsylvania — made headlines when he defied left-wing Gov. Tom Wolf's COVID-19 shutdown mandates and scoffed at the $10,000 in fines that came along with them.
"Some rob you with a gun, while others rob you with a pen," co-owner Mike Mangano declared to PennLive at the time, referring to Wolf. "We ain't paying crap."

Well, it appears he was right.

The restaurant opened at full capacity in May — a violation of Wolf's shutdown orders — and the eatery didn't require masks or social distancing, and plexiglass barriers weren't up, the station said.

Mangano cited financial struggles for the decision to reopen, WHP-TV reported.

The restaurant's attorney Eric Winter said as much, telling the station "the business needed it. The family needed it, and they needed to do things to survive. They went ahead and reopened. And at that point, they had great support from the local level elected officials."

But not from the state government. The Department of Agriculture delivered citations to the Taste of Sicily with fines amounting to $10,000.

Mangano, however, told PennLive the restaurant wouldn't shut down its dining room — or even pay the fines: "There's absolutely no fear here. We're going to continue to come to work, and the governor ain't going to do anything about it."

"We don't care what the repercussions may be. We want the world to see how ridiculous it is for being penalized to go to work," he said in a June press conference. "Nobody's asking business owners to take up arms or go to war. Open your doors already."

WHP said Taste of Sicily took the matter up in court — and won.

"We were absolutely ecstatic," Mangano told the station. "You know a lot of people said a lot of different things about Taste of Sicily. We were selfish. All we cared about was business and money, and it's like we need to make a living."

Winter told WHP the Department of Agriculture couldn't lawfully cite them for opening early and that citations must be prosecuted by the attorney general or local district attorney.

Judge Carl Garvey ruled the family business was unconstitutionally cited and the restaurant was found not guilty, the station said, adding that Winter noted Taste of Sicily's owners won't have to pay any fines, and they're waiting for a hearing date against the Department of Agriculture.

Gov. Wolf, a Democrat, on Monday told WHP-TV that he plans to appeal the judge's ruling.

"The issue in terms of the upsurge has been restaurants and bars, so I think looking at how we deal with those restaurants is an important policy tool and part of anybody trying to address the challenge with this pandemic," Wolf told the station.

They (the French government) went mandatory face mask on the streets now. This recent action adds another level of strangeness to all the herding of the masses .

I think the popular resistance (now), is to go to a café where the mask compliance falls to the side. It seems that breaking of bread gives the people a common ground again. And small Victory against the oppression and opposition.

The media's fear pron fuels their contrived data adds to the public's skepticism.

France to impose more curfews and place areas into maximum Covid-19 alert

Covid-19. Is total re-containment in France possible?
Ouest-France
Red indicators and worrying figures on the rise, in France and abroad, European countries which are reverting to tougher restrictions or once again confining their population ... Faced with this gloomy picture, many are asking themselves the question of a possible reconfinement in France. Some even claim that the decision has already been taken. Let's try to take stock.

More than 2,000 patients have been in intensive care in France because of the Covid-19 since Monday, October 19. A level unmatched since mid-May.

The figure is worrying. And ask questions. What decisions to make in the face of what increasingly looks like a second wave? A second confinement? While some claim - without evidence - that this will soon be the case in the days to come, it must be recognized that the alarming statistics are increasing at the same rate as some confusion.

In France, the cacophony is not always absent from government decisions, consultation is sometimes lacking, and a good understanding of the restrictions is not acquired. In Europe, to speak only of our continent, not all countries adopt the same criteria for assessing the situation, the same decisions - setting up tests, monitoring contact cases, isolating patients - nor same restrictions - wearing a mask, social distancing, curfew, local or general re-containment ...

What are the elements that could lead to a reconfinement in France? And who are those who could save us from it?

Which could lead to reconfigure the country

An uncontrolled rise in the epidemic

Remember: in the summer, the executive, through the voice of Jean Castex and Olivier Véran, built its response strategy to the coronavirus epidemic around four scenarios. These range from controlling the circulation of the virus to widespread re-containment, relying on a series of indicators and protocols.

According to scenarios 1 and 2, the epidemic is under control thanks to the "test - trace - isolate" triptych and barrier gestures, the measures to be taken are differentiated. In the event of "critical clusters, signs of a local resumption of the epidemic", "localized and early measures" are applied.

According to scenarios 3 and 4, we are witnessing a loss of control of the epidemic. In the 3, the epidemic resumes "quietly". The indicators deteriorate without being able to trace the chains of contamination. The measures are reinforced (tests, barrier gestures, individual isolation, teleworking) up to the regional level and in large metropolitan areas. In the 4th, "the epidemic reaches a critical stage" as efforts to contain it have failed. This can lead to a general reconfinement as France experienced from mid-March to mid-May, with its catastrophic effects on the economy in particular.

The example of foreign countries and the approach of Christmas

Ireland and Wales will this week become the first territories in Europe to reconfigure their populations in the hope of "celebrating Christmas properly", and new screwdrivers are also coming into force in Belgium, Slovenia and Italy.

The restrictions are tightening day by day on the Old Continent in an attempt to curb the pandemic which has already killed 250,000 there and infected 40 million people around the world, including more than 2.5 million in the past seven days, the highest figure over a week.

In Ireland, the entire population will be re-confined from Wednesday night to Thursday and for six weeks, but schools will remain open.

Wales will be subject to a two-week lockdown from Friday. It is the toughest measure taken in the UK since the first wave of Covid-19 in the spring.

In Spain, the Navarre region will be partially cordoned off from Thursday, as will more and more Spanish cities, such as Burgos, which will be added to the list on Tuesday evening.

The exhaustion of caregivers and their lack of resources

A practitioner in a hospital in the Paris region, on the front line since February to treat patients with severe forms of Covid-19, an anesthetist-resuscitator delivers his journal of the health crisis every week, on condition of anonymity.

“For now, the October Covid ICU patients look very similar to the March Covid patients. […] We also found the FFP2 masks and their peculiar smell of medicine cabinets that we tried to forget this summer. Again, we are pulling paramedics where we can. […] And we try to move the boat forward with the means at hand. "

“We opened a dozen additional beds last week. We are asked to prepare for more. All of this is gradually increasing. But we are not very clear about our room for maneuver. We are told to increase to around 20 beds next week. It would be a miracle ... "

“Right now people are holding out, despite some weariness. […] But the announcement of the curfew threw a chill. This nocturnal confinement crystallizes the fact that we have entered the second or second wave. "

For his part, Aurélien Rousseau, director of the Regional Health Agency (ARS) of Ile-de-France, indicated a few days ago that with "474 patients, we have spent the 42% occupancy" of the beds of intensive care. A level that already requires the deprogramming of interventions to make room in hospitals.

WHO's concerns

On Monday, Dr Michael Ryan, head of health emergencies at the World Health Organization, said contact tracing was lacking in many European countries. Suddenly, the proven cases of Covid-19 have literally exploded on the Old Continent in the past two weeks, forcing the authorities to resume a whole series of more or less coercive measures to contain the pandemic.

What worries Dr Ryan is that the number of hospitalizations and deaths is starting to "mimic" the trend. His colleague, Dr Maria Van Kerkhove, was surprised that "the concept of cluster (infections during gatherings) does not enter people's minds" when "it is one of the hallmarks of coronaviruses".

In Europe - unlike Asia, where tracing and quarantine efforts have been maintained - spring lockdown periods have been followed in many cases by a loosening of authorities and individuals.

"I know people have had enough, but this virus has shown that if we let our guard down it can resurface at full speed and threaten hospitals and health systems," said WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.

COVID-19. Le taux d'occupation des lits en réanimation au 19 octobre 2020 Nombre de patients Covid-19 hospitalisés en réanimation*.

Interactive map:
*par rapport à la capacité initiale en lits dans les services de réanimation avant la crise sanitaire. Source: Santé publique France, Dress (2018).

Which could lead to not reconfining the country

The fear of economic collapse

This is obviously essential in a country already hit hard by the effects of Covid-19. The government absolutely wants to avoid total reconfinement in view of the heavy social, economic and psychological toll it costs.

Recall that the confinement of the population, put in place between March 17 and May 11, led to the impoverishment of a quarter of households, all the more strongly since their standard of living was initially low, according to a published survey. by INSEE on October 14.

That the world economy is in recession for many years. And that state aid, indispensable and welcome, cannot prevent closures, layoffs, bankruptcies.

According to Bruno Le Maire, interviewed last Friday on RMC, a general reconfinement would have a cost of "15 to 20 billion euros per month". The Minister of the Economy recalled that the cost of the aid put in place with the curfew for at least four weeks amounted to one billion euros. But he also gave two other estimates, for "comparison" purposes. “If we did a real containment in the areas where the virus is actively circulating, the cost would be in the order of five billion euros. If we had a generalized reconfinement, the cost would be - depending on the reaction of the business world - 15 to 20 billion euros per month ".

The opinion of the Scientific Council

Here is what we could read in a document published at the end of September: "At this stage of the epidemic, the Scientific Council does not plan to propose scenario 4 (new strong, potentially binding measures) at the national level". Adding that it could not "exclude its use in certain metropolises and of course in the event of subsequent degradation".

For the moment, this body clearly does not intend to recommend a global reconfinement of the population. But the numbers can of course change quickly ...

The choice to reconfine "locally"

This is already somewhat the meaning of the one-off curfew decided in Ile-de-France and in eight major metropolises (Lille, Lyon, Aix-Marseille, Grenoble, Toulouse, Montpellier, Saint-Etienne and Rouen) since this week- end and until December 1 - for now.

In addition, in the coming days, the executive could decide to extend this curfew to other cities (Dijon, Rennes, Bordeaux, Clermont-Ferrand and Nice in particular), or even to departments (such as Bouches- du-Rhône, even Calvados) or to certain regions. This nighttime confinement can make it possible to avoid making an obviously more drastic decision. But the effects will only be felt in a fortnight.

Promoting telework rather than closing schools

Cited by franceinfo, Vittoria Colliza, research director at Inserm, has worked on around thirty scenarios to reduce the circulation of the virus after confinement. According to her, closing schools only reduces contamination by 10%. But with 25% of adults working from home, we reduce the contamination peak by 40%.

Still, few French people are teleworking today: 14% of those questioned, according to a poll carried out in early October by Odoxa for Franceinfo. While a quarter of the clusters are currently identified in the workplace.

The application of WHO recommendations

Faced with the worrying rebound of the Covid-19 pandemic in France, much of Europe and the United States, the head of health emergencies at the World Health Organization has only urgent advice to give authorities: "Quarantine contact cases!" "

"I do not believe that this has been done anywhere in a systematic way", explained this Monday in Geneva the doctor Michael Ryan, and it is "one of the main reasons why we see figures so high ". More than drastic and generalized measures, a real follow-up of contact cases and their isolation would make it possible to effectively contain the virus.

It remains for the countries - European in particular - to follow these basic recommendations closely.

Back
Top Bottom