You destroy Society's Foundation one brick at a time.

The Overton Window in full display.

This exposition gives additional background information as to what is being done.
-https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1484347510273437698

They might have taken the foot off the pedal with Con-19, but the shock waves will not die out that fast.
-https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1484911952673521665

This is impressive

Last edited:
but I somehow think we're about to see the real heavy weights take over going forward.

Any other guesses folks?
Team Bill Hates diligently working on a cure to a modified, weaponized variant of SuperSmallPox, which treatment is intended to be a potent shield for the rich, while the unwashed masses are obliterated by Small Poxie v2.0 just as prophet Bill Hates already remarked.

However the Lizards are aware of prophetic patternings:
A: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.
Any belief in a fixed outcome future -
1. doctors predicting this winter 70% of the Vaxxed will be seriously disabled or dead
2. Sensitives like Natalie are seeing hecatombs [of the pandemic dead] and me tasting Chinese crematorium ash in my mouth as hundreds of millions are cremated in China in a possible future [out of many possible futures and this cannot be emphasized enough!!] -

..any similar "socially accepted [philosophical / medical] prognosis & prophecy" if it takes root on social media..
..gives the masses the power that they are in control of their destiny and can prepare for it.
However Ze' Lizards cannot have an Empowered Humanity under their watch - that's a big No-No! for control freaks, so they are actively pushing away any possible futures that humans fixated themselves onto..
So that 'Faith of the Masses' in an unwanted and popular possible future [positive or negative, doesn't matter] is designated and gets Matrix-Configured to be delayed indefinitely so it doesn't come true.

So lately - and especially if nothing happens through April [Drop Dead Date] - I took up the [I think] STO-ward custom of Gregory Paul Martin, the famous Astrologer & Psychic who is regularly preparing charts for Freedom General Reiner Fuellmich (when is the best time to file a lawsuit with the highest chances of winning as per professional Astrological Charts). Gregory Paul Martin who is (appears to in my opinion) teaching Celestial & Cosmic Military Tactics on Managing Individual and Mass Fates.

Of concentrating on positive outcomes foreseen in objectively and professionally done Astrology Charts. Positive outcomes in a similar fashion / akin to:
1. Kennedy becomes president
2. he succeeds to make peace with Nikita Khrushchev
3. world peace ensues
4. Seeing this heartwarming outcome STO Nordics land again calling for the US and Russian president offering the Spiritual Technology of Peace to the surface inhabitants of Earth:
5. Kennedy and Khrushchev accepts.
6. Space Age ensues with humans receiving peaceful star-faring technology.
7. By 2000 AD humanity is in process of colonizing the Solar System.

Such manner of positive outcomes are constantly being forecast today in professionally prepared charts of Astrology. Gregory Paul Martin says if groups concentrate on such positive, uplifting, heartfelt outcomes, then those possible futures will be attracted and have the potential to become the actual future of a group of humanity that are freedom fighters, having faith, managing and becoming the desired future, which is world-peace and prosperity for all. Free from the banksters Web of Debt.

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is where my evil side tends to kick in, in real life. Rather than offer opposition to such people (i.e. those who show they are so pro-vax to the extent they take pleasure in the notion of unjabbed people being incarcerated) I whole heartedly offer support and encouragement to load up on even more vaccine shots. I would mention in March / April the Omicron specific shots are coming out and hopefully the politicians will make those available as soon as possible. I wouldn't want to stand in the way of those who are so committed to certain paths - it's usually safer to just get out their way.

Likewise I wouldn't mind if pro-vaxxers just got out of our way and let us be. Surely in their eyes we're committing suicide by not taking the jabs? Yes? Then sit back and let us be - watch in glee if you must but please, just step aside and let us be.
It is said that silence is complicity. If so, why think of supporting the narrative by offering "support and encouragement to load up on even more vaccine shots." Yes, I could imagine there could be extreme situations where that might be an option, but mostly not, so is that attitude not an expression of anger, and revenge? I would argue one should favor emotions like patience, charity, and mercy.

Imagine you speak to an older person who is all fired up to get the next booster. If you support her, because she will be happy, or because you think she will die soon anyway, or because you think she is an old fool and should know better, does it stop there? Perhaps the next day, the same person speaks to her friends or family, son, daughter or grandchild, and her conviction when speaking about how great these vaccines are could in some small way receive energy from the happiness she felt when you warmly supported her the day before. I don't say it is like this in all cases, my point is only to illustrate a possible dynamic.

Many people who are being vaccinated are children and young people. They are being told by their governments, the medias, their schools, perhaps their parents and grandparents that they should get vaccinated. Of course, a good number of children would even under normal circumstances grow up to embrace the propagated narrative, but I find it hard to predict how exactly a child or young person will turn out eventually. It is not that I believe childhood is all innocence, but should they not be given a chance? Haven't our own lives taken a few unexpected turns? Has it never happened that some young revolutionary became more mature later in life?

What I learned from the videos on mass psychosis, is that it is helpful to speak up in some way, provided that option is available. It helps those who have the potential to see through the lies eventually to recover more easily. It also helps vaccine zealot from getting overzealous and violent against people who are not eager to be vaccinated. If the current measures and the move toward totalitarianism had not been caused by Covid, there would have been another pretext, since a more fundamental problem is that the world is strongly influenced by pathological individuals in places of power.

One influence on our emotions at this time is the Wave. There is an interesting excerpt from one of the early session, and it is explained in the wave:
The Wave Chapter 2: Multi-Dimensional Soul Essences I don't know if these other essences can influence our emotions, and how it would be experienced, but I think we have to be careful with the energies and sentiments we encourage in ourselves and in others.

I think Cha Cha has got it absolutely spot on. This possibility didn't cross my mind. China owns the WHO.

China's Xi Jinping probably spoke to Schwab to give the order to let the screws be loosened up else his "stakeholders" would be so %issed that he might not be able to withstand the pressure. In the New Normal "stakeholders" still make profit, it is only the rest that own nothing.

The way the dialog flows I think it sure sounds like amplification of what the orders are.

I have to admit that my faith in seeing an awakening in Canada is hard pressed.
I was thinking of the following in a defense of some of those people that we see in the pool with screens. Some of them might be there because they actually need gentle exercise in water to help rehabilitate after surgeries or illnesses. In that case what are they to do, but go in a pool with screens as to not do it, would mean not getting their bodies rehabilitated. I would like to think that at least for some that might be the case but who knows without more context.

I think Cha Cha has got it absolutely spot on. This possibility didn't cross my mind. China owns the WHO.
I don't quite buy this. It fits with the narrative that evil China is in control of everything with President Xi as the super baddy. It certainly is a nice narrative to take the eyes away from Black Rock, Vanguard, State Street Corporation and the owners and operators of said corporations.

"Screw your Freedom", Arnold Schwarzenegger

It's not only the NORMIES that will be bringing us into "the Great Reset". The scarcity of food will have us all balls to the wall as the supply of necessities begins to dwindle. They will have have their ungovernable masses exactly as planned and l suspect with a twist? Either way not looking forward to learning the ways of the societal cast offs, maybe l should.

January 22 - 22

US To Close Borders To Unvaccinated Canadian, Mexican Truckers On Saturday

It is said that silence is complicity. If so, why think of supporting the narrative by offering "support and encouragement to load up on even more vaccine shots." Yes, I could imagine there could be extreme situations where that might be an option, but mostly not, so is that attitude not an expression of anger, and revenge? I would argue one should favor emotions like patience, charity, and mercy.

Imagine you speak to an older person who is all fired up to get the next booster. If you support her, because she will be happy, or because you think she will die soon anyway, or because you think she is an old fool and should know better, does it stop there? Perhaps the next day, the same person speaks to her friends or family, son, daughter or grandchild, and her conviction when speaking about how great these vaccines are could in some small way receive energy from the happiness she felt when you warmly supported her the day before. I don't say it is like this in all cases, my point is only to illustrate a possible dynamic.

Many people who are being vaccinated are children and young people. They are being told by their governments, the medias, their schools, perhaps their parents and grandparents that they should get vaccinated. Of course, a good number of children would even under normal circumstances grow up to embrace the propagated narrative, but I find it hard to predict how exactly a child or young person will turn out eventually. It is not that I believe childhood is all innocence, but should they not be given a chance? Haven't our own lives taken a few unexpected turns? Has it never happened that some young revolutionary became more mature later in life?

What I learned from the videos on mass psychosis, is that it is helpful to speak up in some way, provided that option is available. It helps those who have the potential to see through the lies eventually to recover more easily. It also helps vaccine zealot from getting overzealous and violent against people who are not eager to be vaccinated. If the current measures and the move toward totalitarianism had not been caused by Covid, there would have been another pretext, since a more fundamental problem is that the world is strongly influenced by pathological individuals in places of power.

One influence on our emotions at this time is the Wave. There is an interesting excerpt from one of the early session, and it is explained in the wave:
The Wave Chapter 2: Multi-Dimensional Soul Essences I don't know if these other essences can influence our emotions, and how it would be experienced, but I think we have to be careful with the energies and sentiments we encourage in ourselves and in others.
We met a very old gentle man, my friend and me, who was sitting with his dog, also old. We said some nice words to the dog, and the only thing I could do was to look at this old man. He looked so lonely, alone in the world with only his dog for company. He had the mask on his chin and all of a sudden he put his mask on his mouth and nose. We told him it was important to breathe. He is the typical old man who has been vaccinated and will be vaccinated and who will die alone, one day, walking down the street with his dog. There are many who die in this way, old and alone. Have we come to this? But I couldn't tell him to get vaccinated, nor could I say don't vaccinate yourself! I could only look at him while petting his dog. I could only look at him while stroking his dog, just to be there with my friend, 4 eyes as witnesses of this terrible time we are living.

Just stumbled upon this news and thought to share it here just in case:

The CDC demands area secured after truck carrying monkeys crashes in PA
On Jan 22, 2022

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) instructed authorities to secure an area around a crash that involved a truck carrying “a few hundred monkeys” some that escaped into Pennsylvania, according to an NBC report.
“Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Andrea Pelachick confirmed the hunt for the escaped monkeys in Montour County’s Valley Township, but wasn’t able to say how many were loose.”
The vehicle involved was following a hundred monkeys, and when the crash occurred a handful of monkeys got out,” she said.

By itself, the story, so far, seems harmless. Sure a few cute, cuddly monkies escaped … so what? Then, the CDC got involved:
“Authorities were instructed to secure the area for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Pennsylvania Department of Health, she said.
Asked if the missing monkeys had any health issues, the trooper said it wasn’t clear.

In the current perma-scare environment caused mostly because of CDC failures to act and/or communicate, this is… not a good look.
Details are sparse, but Pennsylvania State Trooper told reporters that they are “asking everyone to stay to stay away from the monkeys,” and that “If they see one, call 911 immediately and get away from the monkey.”

Who remembers “Outbreak”?

Seeing the rigidity and closed-mindedness in fanatic Branch Covidian Cult followers for two years now, how they are convinced and what horrible shock reality will give them as a wake up call, when this 'Con-19 Bubble' bursts and just reading what you wrote made me think that maybe this will be the Soul Smashing that Keit so aptly foresaw like a modern day Nostradamus.
Reviewed the referenced session and had a couple of thoughts concerning the following excerpts:
I think many of them really mean well, but they have been so gradually and so incrementally twisted by pathological individuals in positions of power and in high positions in churches, and pathological individuals that create doctrines and theologies that are twisted, that they are essentially agreeing to the sale of their own souls to the devil.
The comparison has been made that Scientism is the new religion and as Kary Mullins said:
Instead of wearing white robes, they wear white lab coats. Instead of bringing you the word of God, they bring you the word of the EPA, or whatever.
And so, Fauci is the High Priest of the new religion of Scientism - in fact, as he has repeatedly said, he is science, i.e. God! And so his devout followers believe . . . in the holy words of the CDC, the NIH, NIAID, and anything else their supreme holiness designates as truth! Masks don't work/vax are dangerous - blasphemy! Ban the heretics to concentration quarantine camps! Let the wrath of Covid extinguish their disbelieving lives! Religious zealots of the Gods of Medicine wielding their (s)words of sacred righteousness - bow down and obey the holy science mandates!

L) Well, it's kind of interesting because this insight that I had about soul-smashing, when I woke up that particular morning is that that is what they are trying to do: they actually think that they can smash souls and turn them into primal matter. And it was such a shocking thought to me, and just now I'm realizing that this insight came through in the year they called a "smashing year". This insight kind of came smashing through into my consciousness - to even think of that; that's almost unthinkable. (PL) If they smash the soul of human beings, then aren't they losing because we are their cattle? So it's more like that...
We are their cattle/loosh source, but we are also scheduled for replacement as we are merely "containers" to be utilized. Their underground population of hybrids will be their new and continued source of loosh going forward into the 4D New World, or so they believe! As the Cs have said, they will fail.

I'm really hoping Canada, and my province in particular also removes mandates.

I spent the morning walking around feeling isolated, counting up the ways the Matrix was shutting down my creative 'light'; wherever I was able to connect and have a presence, nearly always I think, with positive results for myself and others, some force had moved to squash and restrict and send me packing. It was not a long list, but comprehensive and thorough:

Government (All the covid stuff; I used to have a regular job, or spend time in cafes and such, knew lots of people and had many running conversations. That's all gone.)

Big Tech (I used to have a decent presence on things like FaceBook, but now I post rarely, and when I do, my comments are not seen by actual friends, but are instead only shown to aggressive True Believers who act as shut-down guards. What a clever algorithm!)

Media (People who believe the Progressive narrative are disinclined to speak with me. That's basically the New Normal for everybody these days, but it's been very effective!)

'Agent Smith' Social Vectors (A very small percentage the people I know are wired in very odd ways and are evidently threatened by my very existence, who take a great disliking to me, get weird and cause a fuss in the background, applying specific pressures to prevent those remaining positive connections I have from being allowed. It's been a slow, relentless work of attrition.)

The result is quite paralyzing.

The good thing is that it is forcing me to seek new connections, but it's less easy these days.

Back
Top Bottom