It is said that silence is complicity. If so, why think of supporting the narrative by offering "support and encouragement to load up on even more vaccine shots." Yes, I could imagine there could be extreme situations where that might be an option, but mostly not, so is that attitude not an expression of anger, and revenge? I would argue one should favor emotions like patience, charity, and mercy.

Imagine you speak to an older person who is all fired up to get the next booster. If you support her, because she will be happy, or because you think she will die soon anyway, or because you think she is an old fool and should know better, does it stop there? Perhaps the next day, the same person speaks to her friends or family, son, daughter or grandchild, and her conviction when speaking about how great these vaccines are could in some small way receive energy from the happiness she felt when you warmly supported her the day before. I don't say it is like this in all cases, my point is only to illustrate a possible dynamic.

Many people who are being vaccinated are children and young people. They are being told by their governments, the medias, their schools, perhaps their parents and grandparents that they should get vaccinated. Of course, a good number of children would even under normal circumstances grow up to embrace the propagated narrative, but I find it hard to predict how exactly a child or young person will turn out eventually. It is not that I believe childhood is all innocence, but should they not be given a chance? Haven't our own lives taken a few unexpected turns? Has it never happened that some young revolutionary became more mature later in life?

What I learned from the videos on mass psychosis, is that it is helpful to speak up in some way, provided that option is available. It helps those who have the potential to see through the lies eventually to recover more easily. It also helps vaccine zealot from getting overzealous and violent against people who are not eager to be vaccinated. If the current measures and the move toward totalitarianism had not been caused by Covid, there would have been another pretext, since a more fundamental problem is that the world is strongly influenced by pathological individuals in places of power.

One influence on our emotions at this time is the Wave. There is an interesting excerpt from one of the early session, and it is explained in the wave:
The Wave Chapter 2: Multi-Dimensional Soul Essences I don't know if these other essences can influence our emotions, and how it would be experienced, but I think we have to be careful with the energies and sentiments we encourage in ourselves and in others.
I see what you are saying. I didn't mean that this is the modus operandi but in some situations yes.

There are some people or groups who you can't convert and in fact trying to do so is dangerous to you. Sometimes the best thing is to add fuel and drive the situation to extreme - that way the absurdity becomes obvious. For example, sometimes in discussing mandatory jabs I simply ask the next question, I don't say they shouldn't do it. I say mandate the jabs but what is the solution to those who don't take it? Fine them? Okay, what about those who don't pay the fine? Jail them? Okay, how big are the jails? Okay so jail is not option for everyone who says no. Forced vaccinations? How does this work? Army door to door? How many jabs and how often? Roll the army out every 3 months to force jab the refusers whenever the next booster is out? Etc etc. The discussion descends into absurdities and the point is made that this doesn't end well if you go down this path.

It's a pity they don't know how accurate or inaccutate these tests are. Some of them (PCR tests) are run at such high cycles that there are many false positives. This is what was used to justify lockdowns in Victoria and pushing, and then mandating the "vaccine" here.
It's common knowledge but they don't want to know. Here's the result of my (now ex) ambulance officer friend in Queensland. The RATs are simply pH tests and you get a positive result from cola, lemonade and fanta!

Because of such theatre they have now lost him and his wife as ambulance officers. They also used to volunteer as first aid trainers for schools and other other community services.
RATgilly.jpg

Fine sunny day, perfect for dredging up slim out of the Swamp.

From where ? New Zealand

Spotlight turns to Jacinda Ardern’s net worth​

The viral tweet about Jacinda Ardern’s net worth shared an excerpt from a report which alleges her net worth is $25 million. This, however, has not been verified. The report also does not reveal whether this net worth has been estimated in New Zealand or US dollars. If estimated in NZ dollars, her net worth would be around $16.8 million USD.

Books can be written by ghost writers while speaking fees can literally turn you in a millionaire overnight.

Credit for the above goes to this lady,
-https://twitter.com/ImStaceyKate/status/1485045813935951875

British Medical Journal Demands Immediate Release of All COVID-19 Vaccine, Treatment Data

BMJ added that regulators are not there to “dance to the tune of rich global corporations and enrich them further” but to protect the general public’s health and for that reason, they said, we need “complete data transparency for all studies, we need it in the public interest, and we need it now.”

Back
Top Bottom