Looks like it was a pretty good turnout for the Defeat The Mandates rally:

1642998363871.png

1642998106669.png

Short clip of Robert Kennedy Jr.:

He has come under fire for comparing the vax mandates to Nazi Germany and invoking Anne Frank at the rally - because the Holocaust™ and anything connected to it is verboten to be referenced in any capacity outside what is officially approved.
The full speech on odysee:

1642999850894.png

SOUTH AFRICAN PHYSICIAN DR. SHANKARA CHETTY TALKS ABOUT "THE BIGGER PLAN"​

Depopulation, in a nutshell.
Mirrors my speculation comments that I cut from my summary of the Rogan - Malone interview, because it sounded too conspiratorial. So, Dr. Chetty perfectly explains a diabolical plan, that leads / fits very well into comments here and his Corona Committee 82 speech. I think, just as how Hitler was helped directly by the Lizards in WW2, now the Holocaust v2.0 is re-booted by the Lizzies again, because they cannot have any Jews activating with their pre-coded mission destiny profiles when arriving to 4thD. Look at how Pfizer, the real ghost of Mengele now inoculated almost all Jews with a timed-explosive bioweapon, that will give the victims Vaxx-AIDS, vaccine-induced auto-immune deficiency syndrome. Kicking in - buried to become latent, designed to timed-explode, when a new virus trigger appears in the environment and pushes its ON button: when Bill Gate's Second Wave SmallPox Plandemic hits.
Bill and Melinda repeated like twin parrots:
- People won't survive the Second One!
So this is how it has been planned. Seed the bioweapon with the Spike protein, then wait a little, then release the second bioweapon Plandemic v2.0 shortly thereafter.

Especially since the Spanish Flu mirrors the mortality age groups, I think it might have been a similar help given in around 1911 to chief Eugenicists Rockefeller (equivalent of Pfizer/Deep State in 2021) and Dr. Gorgas (Fauci in 2021) by the Lizzies to initiate depopulation. When you view it this way, which human king and knight chess puppets the Lizards put on the chessboard, I think, it becomes clear that they were already planning for the 2022+AD invasion to make the job of their Nephil boots on the ground easier by making the young fighters of the human population pest-sprayed and dying, unable to put up a fight. Any human resistance fighter tries to fight = place heavy physical strain on their young athlete body, they die of heart attack.

Last edited:
I'm ill in bed, so not very sharp. But as I see it those are 2 different things. The first might mean all the vaccinated [in the population?] which includes the non-infected. The second pool is 100% infected and of those 54% are vaccinated.
Looking at the comments in response to their Twitter post, such a low percentage of infected vaccinated individuals is because they are counting cases from the start of the pandemic (when no vaccines were even available). A marketing trick.

COVID cases in Poland are exploding. Almost anyone that I know got COVID in the last week, and there are signals from the Government officials, that this wave will be the end of the pandemic. In my case, the infection lasted for two days (shivering, muscle pain), so I guess it was Omicron. When taking into account vaccination status, vaccines seem to be useless in stopping the infection.

CNN as a source of information to teach students how to spot misinformation. :lol2:
They must be taking notes from what North Korea or China are doing in schools.

This is how abuse of kids in schools looks like.
An educational experience with the highest standard of propaganda content.

If that teacher was awake she would be teaching them critical thinking and/or debate. At the start of the school term she should tell them not to watch News on TV.

Here are the partners in this "News Literacy Project",
1643038481424.png

"Get Them Early, Get Them Young"

They certainly do now !!!

1643039069110.png

There's an interesting senate live stream going on right now, McCullough was on earlier and a handful of other very interesting experts will be on too:

Medical experts and doctors

Four Pillars of Pandemic Response

• Dr. Peter McCullough
Pillar 1: Limit the spread

• Dr. Bret Weinstein
  • Dr. Jay Bhattacharya
Pillar 2: Early at Home Treatment

• Dr. Ryan Cole
  • Dr. Harvey Risch
  • Dr. George Fareed
  • Dr. Pierre Kory
  • Dr. Richard Urso
Pillar 3: Hospital Treatment

• Dr. Paul Marik
  • Dr. Aaron Kheriaty
Pillar 4: Vaccines

• Dr. Robert Malone
  • Dr. David Wiseman

It's nice to look way way back in time to see what qualified people said about Con-19 back in the early part of 2020.

Video of their news conference in April 2020 !!!!!
-https://videa.hu/videok/hirek-politika/dr.-dan-erickson-and-artin-covid-19-covid19-VG8JqVtaxFfiJDRk

The doctors, who are not epidemiologists and who own and operate urgent care centers in the Bakersfield area, held the news conference on April 22 to share their conclusions about the results of 5,213 coronavirus tests at their clinics, extrapolating their findings to the California population as a whole.
"Do we need to still shelter in place? Our answer is emphatically no. Do we need businesses to be shut down? Emphatically no. Do we need to test them and get them back to work? Yes, we do," Erickson said at the news conference.

This is from CNN who is teaching today kids in schools how to spot misinformation !!!!

In the end they were taken down from Social Media. They were one of the earliest clinicians who reinforced my view that the so called pandemic was pure psyop BS.

We'll just tested positive for Covid and been sent home from work. I'd felt ill on Friday aching, headache and done a laterel flow test but all fine.
I'd ended up having a few drinks on Saturday night as we had friends round.
Sunday morning I had a spasm in my chest that lasted around 2 hours. During this my left arm went very numb and I was a bit concerned I was having heart issues. The numb arm was a very strange feeling although I had no pain in chest or breathing problems.
After speaking to 111 they sent me in to hospital for some tests which all came back fine. No heart issues.
I had a speed awareness course this morning and started with a thickly cough. Also had some chills.
After going to work gradually coughed more, got a intense headache and started aching especially back of my legs.
I tested which came back positive. I did have the astra zeneca vaccine last year.
I've avoided the booster though I wouldn't be surprised if work start hassling me now. Let's wait and see.
Sorry for the noise, I feel the LOTR triolgy coming on.

I've been re-reading The Wave Volume 7 "Almost Human" and I was thinking about the conversation we've been having here about "what will they do next?" Maybe Ira Einhorn's behavior could give us some clues? Obviously there's a difference in scale (one individual vs a macrosocial phenomenon) but as the saying goes: "as above, so below".

Specifically I was thinking about how so many people who have been conned by psychopaths rush to their defense when they are exposed. Even when presented with evidence to the contrary they often come out of it believing in the lie even more than they did before. I think we saw this kind of behavior with #Russiagate. You can show people all the evidence in the world and they still think "Russia hacked the elections." So I expect many (most? all?) of the COVID believers who have put so much into their belief by complying with lockdowns and mandates and getting their shots and boosters to defend the narrative and Fauci and the CDC.

Anyway if y'all haven't read Volume 7 in a while I would recommend it, I've been having light bulbs going off all over the place.
Agree, I've noticed this phenomenon since the beginning of the covid psyop in people I know, all around me. Two years later and despite all the info that exposes the covid business for what it is, that is, a genocidal psyop, a good bunch of people i know are keeping their eyes wide shut and their heads buried in the sand.

I'd dare to say that some of them are behaving thusly simply because they're where they are, that is, not having yet the access to their higher centers and thus to their higher selves, they are behaving like little children spiritually speaking, leaning on an authority figure for guidance, it doesn't matter if the said authority is of an STS or STO nature. But there are those who have access to their higher centers, that is, they have the potential to grow and still despite all the evidence in the last two years that what is happening worldwide is an enslavement psyop they are trying really hard to ignore it, to not acknowledge it, to pretend that that's not true. One of the reasons why they are doing this methinks is because their false personality overpowered them through self importance, that is, some of them will keep denying what's happening all around them simply because otherwise they'll have to acknowledge to themselves that THEY have been duped by the psychopathic conn artists and thus will be seen as real dupes by others and by themselves (which is a false assumption on their part), and since they're too absorbed by self importance (precious snow flakes) they'll do their best in order to avoid to acknowledge the truth till the things won't get SO WORSE that they won't be able to ignore anymore the objective reality around them.

It's basically the situation I'm witnessing in Italy since the beginning of the covid psyop. Here I have the impression that the majority of people are still sleeping soundly and the italian deep state is able to further their dystopic agenda too much easily, without any real opposition in the political or social sphere. And I have the feeling that if the general awareness of the italian people won't change soon towards a more objective view of what's happening around them they'll be hit pretty hard in the head by the cosmic billboard so to say.

I'm preparing myself for the worse case scenario here in Italy because I lost any hope whatsoever for the majority to see where they're being led to by the PTB. Do the italian people really need to experience a some kind of catastrophic event in order for them to open their eyes? Probably or probably not, it's up to them to decide.

Sorry I've regressed a little bit here, I realize that we are in this together, that each one is learning his own lessons at his own pace therfore is perceiving the reality he's living in according to his own level of knowledge and being and we have to be patient and calm but sometimes I must confess that I'm falling prey to self-pity thinking that this madness will never end. It will eventually, the wise thing to do in trying times is to focus your attention and energy towards the light, align yourself with the STO principle of existence and keep going forward because in the end something will happen one way or another.

There's an interesting senate live stream going on right now, McCullough was on earlier and a handful of other very interesting experts will be on too:

Medical experts and doctors

Four Pillars of Pandemic Response

• Dr. Peter McCullough
Pillar 1: Limit the spread

• Dr. Bret Weinstein
  • Dr. Jay Bhattacharya
Pillar 2: Early at Home Treatment

• Dr. Ryan Cole
  • Dr. Harvey Risch
  • Dr. George Fareed
  • Dr. Pierre Kory
  • Dr. Richard Urso
Pillar 3: Hospital Treatment

• Dr. Paul Marik
  • Dr. Aaron Kheriaty
Pillar 4: Vaccines

• Dr. Robert Malone
  • Dr. David Wiseman
Watching this now. Thank you. I knew it was coming but hadn't organized to watch. Holy Crow! Sharing it with others. Double thank you for making it easy to find this.

Yes, it will be deleted, but it will show up on alternate sites (BitChute, Rumble,...) or Dr Mercolas Censored Library
I just watched it and it was very informative. The immune system is extremely complex and even this interview did not hit all the points in the paper or all the still unknown properties of the immune system. Very much worth the watch even for "unsciency" types such as myself!

We'll just tested positive for Covid and been sent home from work. I'd felt ill on Friday aching, headache and done a laterel flow test but all fine.
I'd ended up having a few drinks on Saturday night as we had friends round.
Sunday morning I had a spasm in my chest that lasted around 2 hours. During this my left arm went very numb and I was a bit concerned I was having heart issues. The numb arm was a very strange feeling although I had no pain in chest or breathing problems.
After speaking to 111 they sent me in to hospital for some tests which all came back fine. No heart issues.
I had a speed awareness course this morning and started with a thickly cough. Also had some chills.
After going to work gradually coughed more, got a intense headache and started aching especially back of my legs.
I tested which came back positive. I did have the astra zeneca vaccine last year.
I've avoided the booster though I wouldn't be surprised if work start hassling me now. Let's wait and see.
Sorry for the noise, I feel the LOTR triolgy coming on.
Take care of yourself - do share your experience as there are now quite a few members who've had covid who can chime in. I have to say the chest spasms and numb arm are quite odd and unusual as a covid symptom! Nice thing you got checked out as the first thing that came to mind was thoughts around the heart!!!

I say take it easy, rest well and bolster your immune system whilst you fight the virus.

Back
Top Bottom