Whoopi Goldberg expressed her utter shock on Wednesday when she learned she tested positive for coronavirus despite being thrice jabbed

During a remote appearance on “The View,” Goldberg declared that she was surprised when she received the positive test result because she had been obediently complying with all the suggested precautions,

Newspunch reports

Goldberg stated that her shock came from the fact that she was fully vaccinated, had received the vaccine booster shot and hadn’t gone anywhere other than her house or “done anything.”

The multi-jabbed, fully vaxxed are starting to come face to face with reality, while remaining staunchly pro-vax and fully invested in the illusion. This was on my facebook feed today, from a longtime hometown friend. He has an engineering day job, but also works as a musician. He suffered a massive heart attack on stage a few years ago.

I rarely catch anything. I haven't had a cold in 3 or 4 years. But I started coughing about two weeks ago. I tested negative last Saturday. My nurse thought I should get tested again, since I was exposed. Yesterday I felt fatigued and last night I tested positive. So, I'm quarantined for at least five days, missing work. Since I'm semi-retired and part-time, the law doesn't require they pay sick leave. Drat. Double-drat.
PS I had 2 Pfizer shots and a booster so I’ll live.

The inability to even see that there are dots that cry out for connecting is mind boggling. This fellow sees all of my facebook posts which offer up regular, verifiable facts about the dangers of vaccination, and the totalitarian goals of government, but apparently just blocks them out, although he does "like" many of my more humorous memes. It's sad.

This is starting to make me nervous. If this passes I know other blue states may start passing similar laws. I'm praying the two republican board members in Washington will do the right thing and block this somehow.

Last edited:
Pam Popper is the president of Wellness Forum Health and cofounder of "Make Americans Free Again," which plays a significant role in the fight to help preserve American freedoms. As noted by Popper, an important part of that task is building a powerful community and, “COVID has brought some people together who probably should know each other better.” Here's her agenda for "How To Win Against Tyranny".

FireShot Capture 1588 - Pam Popper - How to Win the War Against Tyranny - articles.mercola.com.png

VIDEO: How to Win the War Against Tyranny- Interview with Pam Popper

Mandatory vaccination in Germany unlikely before May

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz will probably not be able to keep his promise of mandatory vaccination by March 2022, reports ntv. The reasons for this are the timetable of the Bundestag (parliament) and Bundesrat (federal assembly) as well as complicated legal questions.

First of all, there will be a comprehensive debate in the Bundestag on Jan 26. Because of the carnival, only one session week is scheduled for February, so that a decision could be made in the week beginning March 14 at the earliest. Since the Bundesrat, which must give its approval, does not meet again until April 8, the project cannot be finally approved until then, according to the current schedule, the Tagesspiegel newspaper reported.

Accordingly, mandatory vaccination can hardly come into force before the beginning of May without special sessions. If in addition a central vaccination register with data on all vaccinated persons is to be set up for the enforcement of the obligation, the vaccination mandate could also only come into force as late as June, as the newspaper further explained.

The storminess of the German political class in implementing a general vaccination mandate seems to be hitting bureaucratic and legislative obstacles.

Even the German carnival season could now be playing a role in hampering parliamentary scheduling because many lawmakers will be heading to their families and local constituencies in February. ;-)

Imagine the unwillingness of people being coerced to have a vaccination in June with Covid numbers having plummeted...

Furthermore it will be difficult for politicians and the media to vindicate a mandate when summer arrives.

1-format1012.jpg

Demonstrators holding up signs reading "We're vaccinated - we're not right-wingers. Against vaccination mandate and excluding the unvaxxed from participation in society"

Wow Richard Dolan is SWITCHED on like crazy. I've been watching some of his videos since @loreta posted a video of him in another thread.

This particular video is relevant to covid though doesn't necessarily say anything we don't know other than he see's covid in the same light as 9/11. It's a pretext for a PTB led revolution for ultimate and complete control over the average person. In other videos he speculates whether aliens are involved in this somehow given the global nature of the situation and also that we know there is alien interference in our world.

I have to say I'm quite impressed by Richard Dolan - I ignored him for a long time as I heard the criticism about him only looking at the alien situation from a nuts and bolts perspective but my God, that is definitely not true now if you watch the videos on his channel over the last year. He also 100% doesn't think aliens are our friends.

Rumor has it they will use diet as the scapegoat for the expected increase in autoimmune illnesses

I think the article is correct in the western diet causing autoimmune diseases, and true sounds like they are wrapping in blaming conditions likely caused by vaccine injuries.
Both scientists stressed that individual susceptibilities were involved in contracting such illnesses, ailments that also include celiac disease as well as lupus, which triggers inflammation and swelling and can cause damage to various organs, including the heart.
I’m picking what they are priming everyone for is gene therapy either Crispr style editing or mRNA therapies to combat these diseases so that big agricultural and pharmaceutical companies can keep on churning massive incomes.
“If you don’t have a certain genetic susceptibility, you won’t necessarily get an autoimmune disease, no matter how many Big Macs you eat,” said Vinuesa. “There is not a lot we can do to halt the global spread of fast-food franchises. So instead, we are trying to understand the fundamental genetic mechanisms that underpin autoimmune diseases and make some people susceptible but others not. We want to tackle the issue at that level.”

The high income countries have also the highest number of cases:

View attachment 53435

For Ioannidis (the epidemiologist the most quoted in the world), it is due to two factors:
- the highest income countries have a higher vaccination rate
- the highest income countries do less proximity care than the other countries

It might also be fair to deduce that high income countries have the highest number of cases because they are the ones principally targeted for depopulation due in the main to to their high income expectations and running costs, such as complex healthcare, social services etc. Cost benefit analysis - High cases therefore = high false narrative stakes necessity.

Pfizer has purchased a company that specializes in drugs for myocarditis and pericarditis--two of the leading side effects of their COVID vaccine. There are entire government websites built simply around the fact that people are dying from heart attacks after getting Pfizer or Moderna jabs. Now Pfizer can make money off of the inevitable fallout from their own massive, fraudulent vaccination campaigns.

Pfizer has entered into an agreement to acquire Arena Pharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage pharma firm specializing in developing immuno-inflammatory treatments, for approximately $6.7b USD. Arena’s current portfolio includes a number of development-stage treatment candidates in gastroenterology, dermatology, and cardiology—including etrasimod, an oral, selective sphingosine 1-phosphate (S1P) receptor modulator in development for a variety of immuno-inflammatory diseases.

Mike Gladstone, global president and general manager of Pfizer Inflammation and Immunology, said the Arena Pharmaceuticals purchase is in line with Pfizer’s goals in those areas.

The proposed acquisition of Arena complements our capabilities and expertise in inflammation and immunology, a Pfizer innovation engine developing potential therapies for patients with debilitating immuno-inflammatory diseases with a need for more effective treatment options,” Gladstone said. Utilizing Pfizer’s leading research and global development capabilities, we plan to accelerate the clinical development of etrasimod for patients with immuno-inflammatory diseases.”​
We’re delighted to announce Pfizer’s proposed acquisition of Arena, recognizing Arena’s potentially best in class S1P molecule and our contribution to addressing unmet needs in immune-mediated inflammatory diseases,” said Amit Munshi, Arena’s president and CEO. “Pfizer’s capabilities will accelerate our mission to deliver our important medicines to patients. We believe this transaction represents the best next step for both patients and shareholders.”

The business model goes on. Create the problem, then peddle the solution. 'Ching, ching!'

At this point in the video Malone tells a pretty interesting story about his history with Covid and the CIA. He also combines this with a statement that sounds to me like he says he worked for "Fort Detrick" at the time. The problem is that that part is very hard to understand and I'm not sure if he really said "Fort Detrick" or something that sounds similar. I tried to find some references of Malone having worked at Fort Detrick without any direct confirmation, although it looks to me like that could have been the case. If that is the case, I find his story there more than just a little interesting and coincidental in combination with that Fort Detrick statement.
That's DTRA! The Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
When he worked for DTRA on a project for drug discovery for organophosphate poisoning, ergo nerve agents. At videotime 21:28 at this videolink, because my Odyssey video download differs from your linked video, mine is timed differently, so I had difficulties locating this section in my download.. I had to check the video on your link.

Wow Richard Dolan is SWITCHED on like crazy. I've been watching some of his videos since @loreta posted a video of him in another thread.

This particular video is relevant to covid though doesn't necessarily say anything we don't know other than he see's covid in the same light as 9/11. It's a pretext for a PTB led revolution for ultimate and complete control over the average person. In other videos he speculates whether aliens are involved in this somehow given the global nature of the situation and also that we know there is alien interference in our world.

I have to say I'm quite impressed by Richard Dolan - I ignored him for a long time as I heard the criticism about him only looking at the alien situation from a nuts and bolts perspective but my God, that is definitely not true now if you watch the videos on his channel over the last year. He also 100% doesn't think aliens are our friends.

A very impressing lecture by Richard Dolan on the worldwide revolution from above.

He likened the current situation with the totalitarian onslaughts of Lenin (1917), Stalin (1929), Hitler (1933) and Mao Zedong (1966).

I was almost moved to tears when he closed with 'It's about our surrender' and 'Don't you dare give up!'

#1757 - Dr. Robert Malone, MD by The Joe Rogan Experience - Summary

If Omicron indeed can "reinfect" it's not the end of the world as it's more like a cold but I think understanding the underlying mechanisms, even conceptually will be key in keeping people informed and alert to what can happen (and therefore how it can be mitigated).
Dr. Malone confirms he was reinfected with Covid:
1. Feb 2020 he gets infected:
"Bad! I thought I was gonna die. My lungs were burning."
..until he took Famotidine / Pepcid AC
I had long Covid and "I took Moderna, because that's what the National Guard was deploying in my very rural county and the Vaxx was supposed to be good for that.."
But THAT was the RUMOR AT THAT TIME.. (admits Malone)
(WOW!!!)
Plus he admits the need to travel as well as a reason for taking the jab. No evidence though that Moderna helps with long Covid, only anecdotal! No peer-reviewed solid publication or anything on pre-print exists that supports that now.....

Rogan:
- I have several friends, who have tested positive for Covid a second time. He [friend] was pretty sure that if you get Delta, you'll never have it again.

2. Second time infection with Covid:
Dr. Malone:
"I had the original Wuhan strain. I took 2x [Moderna] Jabs. Then I got infected with Delta."

???What the heck moment???
Dr. McCullough, the international authority, internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, said on Joe Rogan that you cannot get Covid twice!!
???What the heck???

Dr. Malone on Omicron:
One jab increases your "risk" to get Omicron, 2 jabs more so and 3 jabs even gives you more chance to get Omicron! White papers are being reviewed about this: Evaluation data is incoming. Also more jabs could skew T-Cell response toward becoming less vaccine-defended against new strains.
. . . .

But we now know that if you had Covid and got natural immunity, you have higher risk of adverse events from the jab.

Malone continues:
So I took two doses of Moderna.. With the second dose I developed Stage III. Hypertension with systolic blood pressure* of up to 230. I'm lucky to be alive!..[..].. I have had a *'stress-test of my aorta and my cerebral vascular system' and I didn't have a stroke and I didn't tear my aorta to shreds..
[sustained high blood pressure does that I guess..]

Malone continues:
I had irregularities of heartbeat, POTS syndrome.., narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome ==> these are known side-effects associated with the vaccine. These are relatively less frequent than the myocarditis in children.. male children in particular.. And naturally immune persons have much higher chance to seriously develop all these above..

Malone character assassination attempt by Hospital Director:
But before he tells us, when he was infected the second time he announces his dual-drug Anti-Covid substance trials are starting.

Famotidine and Celecoxib COVID-19 Treatment

Dr. McCullough emphasized the importance of drug combinations against Covid. They aren't developing single drugs nowadays, but instead the modern way is to treat all diseases with various drug combinations.

While as of two weeks ago a Malone-hater academic totally rejected all of Malone claims on this Rogan show and gives best attempt at full reputation-destruction of Malone and his wife.
This link above is probably, what Malone got delivered to him printed on paper in a package on Dec 24, 2021, right before Christmas. Full of serious accusations, essentially a Character Assassination Pack.

But now - two weeks later - Malone states that they are on-track with the trial / paper / their dual drug-combo is FDA-approved. So what was all that long Malone-hater article citing many sources that Dr. Malone and his Covid-drug trial being totally fraudulent? And stating that Malones papers were repeatedly rejected because of being weak (small number of patients [25] and "no control group") His blocked research and his wife being also engaging in wrongful Wikipedia edits of his husbands Wiki-record? But heroic Wikipedia editors immediately came to rescue and corrected all Malone's wife's evil edits..

Malone states that the FDA is totally hysterical about Ivermectin and HQ and block everything, so the DOD decided its not worth the trouble to allow Malone to expand / boost his dual drug-combo with Ivermectin, which would have been a third component.

MURDER HOSPITAL MAFIA:
  • Hospitals get a bonus of 3000$ from the government, if someone is hospitalized and able to be declared Covid positive
  • Hospitals get a bonus of 30,000$, if somebody gets put on the ventilator.
  • Hospitals get a bonus, if somebody is declared dead with Covid.

CDC declared if you are PCR positive and die, that is death due
to Covid.

Malone:
So if a patient comes in with a bullethole in the head and they do a nose swab and they come out PCR positive, they are determined to have died of Covid..

Its a question of MEDICAL-CODES used in hospital administration systems, as it was pointed out here on this thread.

PFIZER CRIMES:
Pfizer cooked the books on their trials hiding bad adverse events and emphasizing the good to make their sponsors happy. FDA didn't like this as they specifically check for number cooking.
((That's why the leadership-changes at FDA, I guess.))

Spike protein goes to the bone marrow and ovaries.

Hasidic Jews against mRNA Vaccines
Hasidic Jewish community medical experts were greatly stressed out that the wombs of Hasidic women were damaged by vaccination, since their intent is to increase Hasidic population. This was a major health threat to them and they came out with the major statement: Children should not be vaccinated - their word is law in this community - and adults are strongly discouraged! Reason: alteration in reproduction. [Remember what Bill Gates parroted: "Reproductive Health!" that was what their eugenicist bosses want to take away.]

Malone:
"ADENOVIRAL VACCINES - 30 YEARS IN DEVELOPMENT - DO NOT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS!!!"

Sputnik V, officially known as Gam-COVID-Vac, is an adenovirus-based vaccine created by the Gamaleya National Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology
((Yet we saw fainting and palsy with Sputnik. Also record number of deaths are reported in the media in Russia now with 40%-59.4% Vaxx uptake))

. . .
Big Pharma evades reponsibility
Deep Pharma never made efforts to prove that their engineered SPIKE is safe. They just aimed at making it immunogenic = Possessing the ability to elicit an immune response.
Its Pharma's job to prove that its safe and they have not done it!

. . .
The Joe Rogan question: he asks it from everybody
- Why is it that so many people are unaffected by the Jabs?
Malone:
- The common factor of people who had the jab and have side effects is: they couldn't differentiate Long Covid vs. Post Vaccination Syndrome..

1. HIGH HYPERGLYCEMIC INDEX: Abnormally high blood sugar usually associated with diabetes / pre-diabetes, eating lots of sugar {and drinking lots of alcohol like Russians! Remember how Russian doctors specifically warned Russians about DON'T DRINK IF YOU HAVE BEEN SPUTNIKED!} are particularly susceptible to side effects ==> this is directly related to inflammatory state in blood vessels
2. Latent Virus Re-Activation: shingles! Herpes, etc.. ==> their latent DNA viruses. These are suppressed in our bodies' Pandora's Box via the thymus T-Cell Response. Cancer is suppressed by T-Cells as well!! What happens if the thymus balance is disturbed by the Vaxx? The Vaxx destroys the suppression of latent DNA viruses and Pandoras Box opens in your body!

NOT ONLY JAB EFFICACY IS WEANING, BUT REPEATED JABS OPEN PANDORA'S BOX INSIDE YOUR BODY MORE AND MORE!!!!!

{I think this pursuing of the effects of the Vaxx is a String Theory that Deep State and Deep Pharma makes the populace to pursue! This is the Social Crypto leading the populace - the Resistance - onto the Bridge of Nowhere! When everybody should be concentrating on how to depose the tyrants and end this running forever on the Deep Pharma hamster-wheel}

But then Dr. Malone surprisingly makes a truly epic suggestion and presents the solution:

I'm the president of the International Alliance of Doctors and Scientists
We are 16,000 people from all over the world.
We are gobsmacked.
They are taking our licenses, because we are speaking about these matters.
We are chased out of hospitals, at the culmination of our exceptional careers we are destroyed!
Medicine is being destroyed globally.
People are losing faith in doctors and science and government.
www.globalcovidsummit.org
They said to me:
- "Robert! Say this on Joe Rogan! Say that too!"
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED IN GERMANY??
Very intelligent population and they went barking mad!!
When you have a society that has decoupled from each other...
We as a society have become grossly fragmented through social media, electronic appliances, the stress.. all ==> leads to Mass Psychosis
..as described by Gurdjieff, Andrew M. Lobaczewski - author of the book Political Ponerology - and Matthias Ehret.

Malone:

The real problem:
1. We are sick as a society and we have to heal ourselves!
2. We have to come together.
3. We as a society have to recreate our social bonds.
4. We have to buy into integrity, the importance of human dignity and the importance of community.
That's how we get out of this.

Unity Project:
Dr. Malone is a chief medical and regulatory officer there.
Working together to STOP COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates for Healthy Children K-12
The bullying of unvaxxed children in schools. We are having a world-wide epidemic of suicide of children as a result. We are seeing increased drug use of children.

((BTW: I was exercising in the countryside and at the side of the road there were a pack of syringes and white bandages thrown out with the usual trash: beer cans, condoms, vodka bottles etc... I never seen syringes before in the trash thrown away by youth hiding / partying in the countryside dirt roads to have alcohol and/or sex.))

The damage in children is going to last for generations.
We are allowing the State to insert itself into the family and make decisions by mandating vaccination. This is why these childhood vaccine mandates are obscene!
We are setting up a situation, in which children are going to see peers, who have been vaccine-damaged as a consequence of the policies that their teachers and their government have forced on them. The damage here is going to be with us for generations. This is way beyond myocarditis! And no one seems to care! No one talks to children.

Rogan:
- Why is the vaccine uniquely dangerous to children?
Dr. Malone:
I think its not! There is a significant reporting bias going on against reporting adult vaccine injury! If there is a heart attack in an adult, its really hard to say: - "Is it just because we are old? Or is it vaccine injury?" If there is vaccine related injury buried in that, we are not gonna see that statistically! Whereas kids don't have heart attacks and strokes, so you can see those things really clearly against the background of virtually nothing.
So it may be partially a reporting bias or it may be other effects. We are seeing it in the kids, but its present in adult population also. Interestingly the nurses are blowing the whistle and physicians are shutting up. Is it because they have financial incentives? Or are they all owned and have such a debt burdens? I don't know. But the nurses are speaking out and saying we are seeing strokes and heart attacks and other types of injuries.. ..

CONTACT
You can find Dr. Malone on the explicitly named Twitter-Killer Alternative website, called GETTR:

UPCOMING ANTI-MANDATES SUNDAY EVENT:

Everybody: all religions, vaccinated, unvaccinated, all political views and parties, believers, non-believers are invited! On same day as the Day for World-Wide Freedom, which is organized on all continents.
No VaxxPass, no mandates, no Vaxx for kids, No Propaganda! We insist on natural immunity and we insist on informed consent! FOR THE COMMON GOOD!!
United we stand, in peace we march.
January 23, 2022 | Washington, DC

. . .
This is a mind-transforming video, everybody should watch it, because it spells out what we have to do in order to get out of under this Covid Dictatorship.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom