Respectfully, I disagree.

The US as a societal complex/body is a different animal than any other nation, except perhaps Japan and Russia.

Multiple factors here: multi-racial, distribution of population, infrastructure and consciousness level, especially among the elderly.

Hi, respectfully, I acknowledge what you said.

Just as an FYI, based on observations on this virus... A few rather obvious things can be deduced. The first being the virus doesn't really care much about human affairs and 'nations'.

That means there are only a certain number of actions that a country needs to do to defeat it and if they don't, then the virus will terrorise the country freely.

So, to summarize, the virus doesn't care about what the USA is... It only cares to infect everyone.

It seems that far too many people I know seem to be ready to give away their freedom for "security" against the virus. I am in the UK and I am surprised how people I know who typically express distrust and opposition to the Conservative government are desperate for the same government to "save" them. Some even think economic collapse is a small price to pay for averting the coronavirus which appears not much more serious than a seasonal flu. Never mind the negative effect that poverty has on mortality.

Me I think it is a PLAN and a plan that took many years to put in place, like the 9/11. You can not decide in one day that suddenly the army will do that, and the bars will be closed, and we will put stage of urgency and then stage of siege, etc, in a day or two. There are many many people implicated in this: banks, mobile companies, food companies, airplane companies, pharma companies, etc. The Presidents do not decide, they just read a text. This is a price to pay to be in power. Now accept that people will hate you because of this or that.

So Gandalf I think is right, I am afraid. But to put obligatory vaccination you need to prepare a coup long time in advance. Years.

In fact maybe we are living a sort of Coup. From other levels to our leaders that have hands tide
And surely is more complex than that, I am sure.

I just went outside with the dogs. Fresh air, good air this night. Many people on some streets, even a little take-out restaurant was open. Many owners of dogs also. I talked to a neighbour and asked him if there was something about dogs in the new regulation of this state of fear we are living and he answered that no problem, we can go outside with them. For now. That put me in good humour!

It seems that far too many people I know seem to be ready to give away their freedom for "security" against the virus. I am in the UK and I am surprised how people I know who typically express distrust and opposition to the Conservative government are desperate for the same government to "save" them. Some even think economic collapse is a small price to pay for averting the coronavirus which appears not much more serious than a seasonal flu. Never mind the negative effect that poverty has on mortality.
ask them about what "economic collaps" means for them.
I can tell you. It simply means small businesses go down first! Those - as I assume - "woke" peeps you are referencing here are mentally so far away from those they are talking about; they have no empathy at all.

I think this is my last post on this thread. My genuine conclusion is that the current Covid-19 terrible situation is the practical application of a pandemic simulation in order to ascertain the accuracy of the simulation algorithms and its assumptions:
capacity of response, population reaction, etc. Similar will be the NATO military ground tests that are quick to follow (Btw, many thanks for the translated article). If I remember correctly, this trend started with several stress tests in the banking and financial sectors, and I firmly believe that because of the perceived success, it has been extrapolated to the social migration stress test and now to a pandemic stress test. I will not be surprised if the stress tests to follow would be in energy, natural resources and climate that form the anchor variables for Carbon emission and tax assumptions.

I'm quoting Ina's Post again because I'm seeing - something more in it - actually "words of Wisdom"! Kind of - looking "outside the box" at the whole Coronavirus situation and viewing it from a wider perspective. If you follow the current media saturation of the toll this Coronavirus is taking on humanity, in general, the virus itself, the hospitalizations, the lockdowns and quarantines, the closings of Borders, the stoppages of local and International transportation (bus, train, sea and air), limits placed on gatherings and delayed or cancelled activities in sports, parades and outdoor recreation, accumulating into mandated or self imposed 14 day quarantine's, etc.) it does present an overview of a "practical application of a pandemic simulation" via "simulation algorithms".

Let's go onto this statement: "this trend started with several stress tests in the banking and financial sectors" ...

I'm assuming that is in reference to the crash of 2007 and The Great Recession?

The Big Bank Bailout

The Big Bank Bailout

Jul 14, 2015 - Most people think that the big bank bailout was the $700 billion that the treasury department used to save the banks during the financial crash in September of 2008. But this is a long way from the truth because the bailout is still ongoing. The Special Inspector General for TARP summary of the bailout says that the total commitment of government is $16.8 trillion dollars with the $4.6 trillion already paid out. Yes, it was trillions not billions and the banks are now larger and still too big to fail. But it isn’t just the government bailout money that tells the story of the bailout. This is a story about lies, cheating, and a multi-faceted corruption which was often criminal.

The Forbes article goes on to explain in detail "how all this came about" AND that we, the taxpayer are still bailing the Banks out! The article ends with this statement:

Wall Street’s gambling created a giant hole in our economy. In just a few months 8 million people lost their jobs and it created the greatest recession since the Great Depression.

I have some understanding of that recession because I lived through it and witnessed factory jobs, businesses and small Mom and Pop operations fall to the way side. The Banks used the bailout to shore up their own assets, bought into large corporations or acquired them and padded their retirement funds.

On the flip side, wages were frozen, employee benefit packages turned into reduced amenities. The cost of goods, supplies and food increased, along with utilities. Yet, paychecks remained the same and families began to live "check to check" even with both parent's working. Even today, we are still living through that recession. The Banks were saved - at the expense of those citizen's and taxpayers who feed into the system. To top it off, large Corporations pulled up stakes and went overseas, creating job shortages in skilled professions.

Now onto " it has been extrapolated to the social migration stress test".

Given the economic condition of the United States and lowering the living standards of most American's, our Mexican and Canadian Borders were left wide open to droves of migration into the Country and the creation of Sanctuary Cities.

Sanctuary city refers to municipal jurisdictions, typically in North America, that limit their cooperation with the national government's effort to enforce immigration law. Leaders of sanctuary cities say they want to reduce fear of deportation and possible family break-up among people who are in the country illegally, so that such people will be more willing to report crimes, use health and social services, and enroll their children in school. In the United States, municipal policies include prohibiting police or city employees from questioning people about their immigration status and refusing requests by national immigration authorities to detain people beyond their release date, if they were jailed for breaking local law. Such policies can be set expressly in law or observed in practice, but the designation "sanctuary city" does not have a precise legal definition. The Federation for American Immigration Reform estimated in 2018 that 564 U.S. jurisdictions, including states and municipalities, had adopted sanctuary policies.

List of sanctuary cities, counties, and states Sanctuary city - Conservapedia

Outside of the U.S., the Middle East migration out of war zones is the most tragic! What's happening there is a sin against humanity, itself. The suffering and conditions are extreme! Why was it allowed to happen? What and who is behind it? Who does it benefit?

Which then brings us up to "and now to a pandemic stress test" and total chaos worldwide - in real time! Are we looking at another
"Bail-out" ... to shore up financial markets and economies? Are local and State Governments going broke? Infrastructure and
municipal utilities suffering?

Factbox: The economic remedies for the coronavirus
Policymakers and government leaders have taken a range of measures to shore up financial markets and economies in the face of a coronavirus pandemic. Here is a list of how some of the world's biggest economies and economic blocs have reacted.

Next "the stress tests to follow would be in energy, natural resources and climate that form the anchor variables for Carbon emission and tax assumptions."

Ship industry proposes $5 billion research fund to help cut emissions

Anger erupts at U.N. climate summit as major economies resist bold action
Major economies resisted calls for bolder climate commitments as a U.N. summit in Madrid limped toward a delayed conclusion on Saturday, dimming hopes that nations will act in time to stop rising temperatures devastating people and the natural world.

Prince Charles tells financiers: invest your trillions to save the planet
LONDON October 25, 2019 - Britain’s Prince Charles has urged financiers to invest their trillions to help save the planet by investing in projects that protect the environment. Speaking to the Evening Standard newspaper, the heir to the British throne said that sustainable but profitable investment was key to combating climate change and preserving biodiversity.

I think, the only biodiversity Prince Charles is trying to protect is the quasi-elite and the top one percent? Who else has accumulated "trillions" to invest? Their investments are mainly geared towards the Corporate World to keep themselves in power. Who is investing in Government's to keep them financially stable? It's the tax base paid by the working class but those taxes have been subverted to keep Washington and it's various branches operational ... so they can serve the people. Unfortunately, when it comes to the people, it's called a deficit.

What was Greta Thunberg and Climate Change all about? Now that the protests have fizzled out, has Greta been reduced - to wax?

A wax figure, which is supposed to represent the Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg, is displayed in the Panoptikum waxw

I suspect, the real Climate Change has to do with each Countries "economies"? Their Governments are floating on air. The Convid-19 is being blown out of proportion to close Border's and restrict movement within the Country, shutting down schools, universities, malls, restaurants/bars and entertainment venues because Governments are going bankrupt and they are blaming it on Coronavirus?
Most Countries, including the U.S. have called "State of Emergency" which gives governments extra powers to control the population.
Why do you need to lock down a whole Country? And why is it going "Global"?

Is this report for real?
UK to order four-month isolation for elderly: ITV
March 14, 2020 - People in Britain aged over 70 will be instructed soon by the government to stay in strict isolation for four months as part of a planned response to coronavirus, broadcaster ITV’s political editor said.

Robert Peston said the government was likely to enforce a “wartime-style” mobilization effort in the next five to 20 days.
Other measures being planned included the forced requisitioning of hotels and other buildings as temporary hospitals and the requisitioning of private hospitals, he said.

World closes borders, restricts travel to contain coronavirus spread
March 14, 2020 - Countries around the world on Saturday continued to close borders, impose strict entry and quarantine requirements and restrict large gatherings in efforts to contain the spread of the new coronavirus.

Now the major airline's are asking the Government to bail them out? The first thing that come to mind about airline's in Boeing and
Boeing is heavily connected to the Military Industrial Complex. They get Million dollar Contracts.

Global airlines call for government aid and United warns of cuts to U.S. routes
Airlines on Thursday appealed for urgent government financial support as U.S. carriers rushed to cut flights to Europe in the wake of new U.S. travel restrictions aimed at combating the coronavirus outbreak, while United Airlines warned of U.S. travel disruption as the virus spreads domestically.

Airlines seek cost cuts and aid to survive coronavirus
British Airways warned of job losses and Norwegian Air said it had "weeks not months" to avert collapse, as airlines look for cost cuts and government help in the face of a crippling travel slump brought on by the coronavirus.

My thoughts are that Governments are going bankrupt, due to their budgets being over extended and feeding War activities in the Middle East? Afghanistan for 18-19 years, war in Syria, Yemen, Libya, Iraq and with the U.S. feeding over 800 Military bases. The Coronavirus is being used as a cover?

Perhaps you need to look at these tweets to find some optimism that the pressure can be dealt with in a real human manner. I remember C's saying something along the lines that when hard times come for many people will be actually easier to make up their (unconscious) minds and decide which part of themselves to side with. I grabbed the videos from Twitter using simple search 'italy quarantine':

And then we have this article (interestingly also from Italy):

Fantastic Anka! You made my night! Thank you!

I'm in the UK... I usually tend to believe there are mainly 2 things that will get people up in arms, like really get them riled up. Those 2 things are

- Their money
- Their health

In the immediate future, this virus threatens their health more so than it does their money. The virus is advancing quickly, people can feel it's march with each day. Think about where the virus was 1 week ago to where it is today.

This is what's coming out of Italy as I type this

- "We're close to the point of no return for intensive care beds in Lombardy. We have 15 to 20 intensive care beds left. With 85 new people entering ICU every day and 2 or 3 leaving, we're close to the point of no return. "There are no more ambulances" - Lombardy Welfare Councilor Gallera added - "and therefore someone will have to wait late in the evening." [source] 732 patients are currently treated in intensive care in Lombardy, and 76 new deaths were reported in the region today

Source: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ETFd5EKXQAABGVm?format=jpg&name=medium

In Bergamo, "deaths have quintupled from a week ago. There is a burial every half hour" said Councilor for Cemetery Services Giacomo Angeloni. "There are many elderly people at home with breathing difficulties. They are not hospitalized because the hospitals are full" said the mayor of Alzano Lombardo Carmelo Bertocchi

Source (translate to English): Coronavirus, muore sindaco nel Bergamasco. In città è emergenza: "Una sepoltura ogni mezz'ora, sembra una guerra". E il crematorio lavora 24 ore al giorno - Il Fatto Quotidiano

Of course now that this virus is literally at our doorstep and not in some far flung country, people are clamouring to the gov to offer that protection (what's the gov for if it doesn't protect its citizens?). I think money takes a backseat to the collective health fear that is being felt!

Freedoms probably don't even feature in the equation now that the question of health is so much on the forefront.

Remember - money & health. If you really want to start a revolution, mess with either people's money or their health.

Is this report for real?

UK to order four-month isolation for elderly: ITV

March 14, 2020 - People in Britain aged over 70 will be instructed soon by the government to stay in strict isolation for four months as part of a planned response to coronavirus, broadcaster ITV’s political editor said.

Robert Peston said the government was likely to enforce a “wartime-style” mobilization effort in the next five to 20 days.
Other measures being planned included the forced requisitioning of hotels and other buildings as temporary hospitals and the requisitioning of private hospitals, he said.

It does look real, published by Reuters. 4 months in strict isolation for older people? To say 'horrible' is being euphemistic. Effectively, to many of them this would be a murder. And they don't even bother to mention they would implement some policy for people's well-being? Unholy phuck, excuse my French. Killing England as we know it? Removing a portion of conservative votes to proclaim England a Muslim country? To the psychos in power people really are just numbers. Sick. If they really go ahead with that then we will see V for Vendetta for real, except there will be no V, just vendetta.

Me I think it is a PLAN and a plan that took many years to put in place, like the 9/11. You can not decide in one day that suddenly the army will do that, and the bars will be closed, and we will put stage of urgency and then stage of siege, etc, in a day or two. There are many many people implicated in this: banks, mobile companies, food companies, airplane companies, pharma companies, etc. The Presidents do not decide, they just read a text. This is a price to pay to be in power. Now accept that people will hate you because of this or that.

Yeah, tracing the history of law, wars and constitutions etc, it's apparent that moves were being made soon after the constitutions of Australia and the US were put into place. I'm not sure about other countries, but if a country is a member of the United Nations, I'd hazard a guess that similar things have unfolded.

My thoughts are that Governments are going bankrupt, due to their budgets being over extended and feeding War activities in the Middle East? Afghanistan for 18-19 years, war in Syria, Yemen, Libya, Iraq and with the U.S. feeding over 800 Military bases. The Coronavirus is being used as a cover?

US declared bankruptcy after the wars of Independence and the Civil War. I don't think that it has ever come out of bankruptcy since that time. IIRC US declared bankruptcy again in 1938 and I don't think the US has ever not been involved in a war since at least then.

There are a lot of indications that Australia was bankrupt after WWI, but there is no direct evidence stating that is the case apart from the fact that the Australian government started following US lead incrementally and that becomes more apparent in the late 60's and early 70's, kicking off with both McMahon (Australian Prime Minister) and Nixon declaring the war on drugs.

Where a UN country declares martial law, the law that they are relying on is The Hague Convention for the Customs of Warfare on Land (1907). The main document that was used to develop those customs was the Lieber Code, or General Order 100 issued by Abraham Lincoln in 1863. A careful read of the Lieber Code, along with tracing how acts and statutes have developed and changed over time and comparing the Lieber Code to the foundational Constitutions, I'm pretty certain that the Lieber Code is the psychopaths playbook - right down to idea that deceit is honourable and the police become revenue collectors - recorded in 1863!

Constitutions were basically written to describe the limitations of the powers of government, but all of that changes under martial law and in commercial contracts.

A large part of UN Law concerns itself with the customs of war on land and the Lex Mercatoria, there has been an increase of UN docs referring to 'The New Lex Mercatoria'. Lex Mercatoria developed alongside common law and was first recorded in the 1600's. It's basically the laws of commerce and includes admiralty and maritime law because of international trade.

So under martial law basically what we have is war and commerce. War is basically the acquisition of property and resources, and commerce is trading for profit and gain and also writing off non or under performing assets in favour of the support of more profitable ones - but the burden is borne by the people for the support of the ruling powers and their armies. So with that in mind, it's worth their while to tank the economy to stay in bankruptcy - they get what they want and we pay for it both as secured assets for the debt and through our commercial interactions. That can be seen through the history of taxation where initially tax was only applied to business profits. So technically we've been under martial law to one degree or another for a long time - many of us for most of our lives, if not all of it, when the development of acts and statutes are compared to common law and/or Mosaic law. Nothing new, things are just heating up a bit.

In any case, a read of the Lieber Code can both assist to see exactly what is behind the moves they're making and also what to expect if SHTF. It's not all doom and gloom though because there are indications of how to avoid strife, what actions to avoid and what actions are beneficial during martial law.

Reading the news now about the government clamp-downs, close-downs, sit-outs and "infected-not infected"-roulette, I think, is designed to purposefully create that nervous shaking & buildup of fear in our stomach. Feels like standing outside against the strong winds of hysteria.

All this artificially pumped-up panic and ridiculous hypnotic induction is for the masses to look up and hear a deep voice from the loudspeakers:
- "Wait for your Mighty Governments All-Authoritative Instructions!"

.. I think this stress and pressure is soon to end, so we can breath a sigh of relief and laugh about what is happening now. As an added boon, the naked Emperor without clothes is going to be revealed: via the machinations of responsible parties becoming transparent, I think. Then everybody will have the chance to get wiser by memorizing the Modus Operandi of current total fallacy created by the Bilderbergs & Crown Family ruling elite.

Just my two cents..

Well, your predictions will be archived here and I'm putting my money on the Cs.
I also think that the attack via this virus threat will fizzle out as quickly as it came up. Cooler heads will prevail. The next week should tell the tale. Look to China for research development in the treatment, mortality rates and other answers.

I am not quite sure that the world powers are ready for things to go south so quickly. Shutting down the world is a major issue that I am quite sure most of the World leaders don't want.

Remembering the session of October 16th 1994 (bold is mine)

So, I might be way out but as an hypothesis, since "Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist... are getting desperate as we near the change" and since now we have a so-called Pandemic, maybe it is a part of the plan and next step could be something like that they have found a vaccine and since it is a pandemic, all the governments would have the right to force the vaccination of all it population. But I might speculate too that they could put a microchip in the vaccine in order to have the total control of the population.

fwiw

I don’t think it has to be anything as nefarious as a microchip or forced vaccinations.

Q: (L) Are they going to have the kind of capability of controlling everything and everybody no matter where they are?

A: Yes.

In reference to the C’s passage above, look at the current state of the majority of countries. The measures of control being put forth by the governments with nary a peep from the populace is quite astounding.

I live in Iowa in the United States. As of right now Iowa hasn’t cancelled school yet, but there are quite a few people clamoring for the state government to step in and cancel school and put restrictions on gatherings of people like other states have. People are literally begging for the government to restrict their rights. Wasn’t there a session where the C’s said that the elites would be able to put forth a system of complete control and not only would people accept it, but they would be asking for it?

I don’t think this is something that could have been done 20 years ago. I think it’s been a continuous social engineering project. People have been groomed to see every little crisis as world ending and life threatening by the media. You couple that with people that have never been taught or allowed anymore to actually deal with problems and consequences you get what we have now. You have vast swaths of people unable to think rationally, who also have no idea how to deal with the problems presented before them. Which leads to people looking externally for someone or something to fix it and protect them.

Back
Top Bottom