Small personal breakthrough for us. We set up a play date with one of my children's friends.

Its terrible isn’t it, my heart certainly goes out to the families in stricter situations than we currently face in Western Australia. My social butterfly youngest daughter has been stoically holding up to the physical separation and home detention but her eyes, unfortunately, tell another story...😞
As such, her rebellious Father has managed to facilitate TWO play dates AND a sleepover during the last 3 weeks of lockdown (I don’t think her Mother is impressed) though I’ve gotta say that feeling like a member of the resistance, in occupied territory, by simply ferrying 12 year old girls so that they can ‘see’ a friend and maintain their mental stability, is starting to enrage...
Very disapproving looks from neighbours of 20 years, a subject that will come to a head soon too, I suspect?

So be it, as I write I can hear girls laughing 🥰

Jesus Pash, this story just hit me like a hammer. And the comments underneath the article, my God. 80% are calling for locking her up forever, calling her insane and celebrating the authorities. One even digged out some connections she has to alternative cancer medicine (I think she was involved as a lawyer in defending alternative practitioners), adding to her list of mortal sins!! The masks are off people. All I can feel right now is despair :cry:
I read a number of the comments, and I wonder if the comments were edited to leave the impression of 80% vs 20% being a true reflection? If true, perhaps people being in the habit of supporting the laws do not mind much if the law are changed, as long as the law abiding people are convinced it is the law. Perhaps, recent changes changes for them are no more than when the tax is changed a % or two, or the speed limit in a part of the town is reduced from 50 km/h to 40km/h?

On the page of Beate Bahner, there was a link leading to an artikel about her imprisonment published on www.impfkritik.de The page did not open immediately. There was a sign from the app "Web of Trust" claiming "Poor for trustworthiness" and "Very poor for child safety". I proceeded and found this page is published by Hans Tolzin, an independent journalist and publisher who since more than 20 years has worked with the issues of vaccinations. The article about the German lawyer that was linked to from the page of Beate Bahner is: Anwältin Beate Bahner gewaltsam in Psychiatrie verfrachtet and it basically argues the audio recording describing her arrest is true. Parts of it reads:
(Hans UP Tolzin) The Heidelberg lawyer Beate Bahner, known for her constitutional complaint against the clearly unconstitutional corona lockdown and her public objection to the current state measures, was, according to my information, arrested by the police on Easter Sunday evening in appallingly brutal circumstances and under degrading conditions Probably shipped to the Heidelberg Psychiatric Isolation Ward.

This was reported to me by a friend of Mrs. Bahner who had received a voice message from her. The audio recording seems to be real, but since I do not know Ms. Bahner personally, I went to the Heidelberg University Hospital (Fon: 06221564466) at 9:38 p.m. this evening (Easter Monday) and got in touch with the closed department and from there with Mrs. Bahner.

Then a lady reported there under this name. She confirmed to me that the audio is real and that I can publish it. [...]

In Denmark there were article today saying
The regional council's demand for 1,000 weekly operations at Aarhus University Hospital (AUH) had just been met in week 10 with exactly 1,014 surgeries. Thus, for the first time since the merger in Skejby, AUH was on track to make the economy at the gigantic hospital so well connected that new savings requirements and further reductions in staff were finally placed in the lower drawers on the Executive Board.

Then we got to week 11.
The message is clear, they do less operations no, and they are expecting more cuts after the Corona measures.

Regarding Beate Bahner, it is a disturbing story.
There was this sound clip in German of course, but if you know German, see what you think of the explanation she gives of what happened. It was a very brutal and cruel treatment. I am also reminded of how Julian Assange has been treated. While some predicted the case of Julian Assange was just the beginning, and everybody thought more journalists would follow, but few were left. And now we have this happening to those who dare to defend humanity? This is sad.
I remind also the Khmers Rouges that took all the intellectuals and put them in concentration camps, camps of re-éducation. The Nazis did the same in their beginnings, the terror as a movement of force, put in their camps intellectuals, activists, journalists, writers, doctors, etc. Good and intelligent people. It worked. Germans keep low (not knowing how they will suffer after that.) Is there a rewind of the past? We know that they repeat their games. Now again. The doctrine of the terror.

So, in a way, the dumbing down of education systems around the world have been a concerted effort to diminish humanity’s collective awareness level and mental capacities to think and ask questions. Once you have the population at a level where it is today, anything can be used to justify and implement a lock down and eventual totalitarian control, Covid-19 being a convenient occurrence. It would be very interesting to see how the population would respond to the control system during a real event soon – a serious plague, Ice age, comet, or Nemesis becoming visible perhaps? Lots of exciting possibilities as C’s stated in the recent session.

I saw this quote yesterday on the FB page of The Underground History of American Education which is dedicated to the work of John Taylor Gatto (www.johntaylorgatto.com) -
"We have come under the domain of a scientific-management system whose ambitions are endless.

They want to manage every second of our lives, every expenditure that we make.

And the schools are the training ground to create
a population that's easy to manage."

Now, now. If they were to lock up everyone who posts negative comments about the lockdown, they would have to arrest millions. Did you see the flood of negative comments on ill Gates' instagram? His minions can't delete them fast enough. There are countless people posting. That's not really seen as much of a threat. It becomes a 'problem' when it's somebody high-profile, well known and with lots of followers, and there are probably other factors. It also depends on the country.

Most of us aren't in such danger so far. If you feel like some cases in your country are applicable to what you are doing, then sure, be careful, but in general, we're not yet at a point when posting what we're posting would be too dangerous. Do what you feel you must, but I think this is in fact exactly the right time for spreading the truth and facts about what's going on.

I hear ya' @Jefferson and share your concerns, but not too much at this stage. I agree with @Mandatory Intellectomy – if we already at this stage start to 'cave in', the gathering of critical mass will cease, and that is exactly what they are trying to achieve with these arrests. At the same time, it's good to keep our eyes and ears open and follow closely if these things start to happen more often, and who will be the 'first ones to go'. As MI says, they will first target the more high profile and more influential individuals, and that is the 'canary in the coal mine' that we should be paying attention to. In my country there aren't (yet) too many high profile individuals who are pointing out the scam, but I'm following closely if something happens to them.

We here need, of course, to be strategic and not make too much of a target of ourselves. Where to draw the line, that is the question. :cool2:

ADDED: Regarding the above, I think it's great that we have members from so many different countries, who can report what is happening with dissidents. So, please share any 'weird arrests' that you notice or hear from in your part of the world!

France continues its lockdown till the 11th of May, which is almost another month :-( . Here in Germany so far nothing concrete is decided yet only that we get primed, that things slowly will move on and that no sudden changes will be happening.
He also added that elders and chronically ill people have to be kept lockdown untill July :-( . As if he's preparing people for a third lockdown period. 11th May then 11th July, then...?

News about Kla.tv, which is +/- a european group of independent people working together, mainly from Germany and Austria.
The last mail i received from them is already dated of the 30 March, here's what my contact to them wrote me :

Dear Dredger,

It is great to see that Sott is spreading our broadcasts through posting them on their website.

We have not the time to always read through so much text. And we are getting attacked by the German media almost everyday due to our broadcasts about the Corona virus. Before kla.tv gets blocked online, help us spread the broadcasts to any interested person you know:

{$META_TITEL}

Coronavirus: high ranking health politician demands examination

www.kla.tv/16002

This would help us a lot!:)

Thank you for your help!

Now I just had a look to their latest video, the ones traduced in french.
This one caught my attention (already 12d old) : https://www.kla.tv/index.php?a=showlanguage&lang=fr&id=16051&date=2020-04-02
What you learn there about VIMEO, this so-called independent video platform, that they simply deleted their videos, thousand of them. They explain in this video that VIMEO answered them the following (traduced from deepl) :
Vimeo : We do not allow videos that give false or misleading information about vaccine safety or claim that mass tragedies are deception or false-flagged operations.
At least, if ever you were subscribing to this platform, it may be a good time to resign (?) ... + explain them also WHY (useful of doing it ? wonder if any, but for sure you would loose of your time writing a message that may be even not fully read)

About Youtube, they are hiding the Kla video, even if you type de exact name of the video ! As said, it's censorship v2.0, you can post what you want, just that they arrange that nobody can read it.
Facebook warns about if you want to watch a Kla TV video from their platform.
At least they (Kla TV) inform that you can now download easily any of their clips, they even ask to do it, save and store them.

One thing i discovered on Vimeo, trying to find an email address I could share here, please verify yourselves, it's ... stunning. It's the french link, can't reach the english one, it directly redirects me to french ... but the demonstration will work :
Go on their "About" page, click here on the link
Scroll down to the section where the list the staff and give a small picture of them (Title in french : "Les humains en coulisse" - "Humans Behind the Scenes") - and put your cursor on the top of the "Rejoignez-nous" (join us) link and observ ! :scared: :-O :shock: :umm: :huh:

(Edit : ok, it's a joke, a wink, like here we have Jedi rank to determinate if someone posted a lot or not, but this remains disturbing in the whole context)

Last edited:
Now, now. If they were to lock up everyone who posts negative comments about the lockdown, they would have to arrest millions. Did you see the flood of negative comments on ill Gates' instagram? His minions can't delete them fast enough. There are countless people posting. That's not really seen as much of a threat. It becomes a 'problem' when it's somebody high-profile, well known and with lots of followers, and there are probably other factors. It also depends on the country.

Most of us aren't in such danger so far. If you feel like some cases in your country are applicable to what you are doing, then sure, be careful, but in general, we're not yet at a point when posting what we're posting would be too dangerous. Do what you feel you must, but I think this is in fact exactly the right time for spreading the truth and facts about what's going on.

Definitely in all cases spreading the truth is more important than ever. The point here is to consider the context more carefully when explicitly encouraging people to actually go out and "violate" the measures. Going hard on the absurdity of course implies one is against the lockdown but does not include specifically inciting rebellion against the lockdown measures. The latter may come with a bit more consequences, that's all.

SouthAfrica is not far from the self censoring / self criticism / neighbor policing etc mentality due to the apartheid and post-apartheid programming. So the early April succession of Gates interview and vaccine related videos caused quite a stir and brought serious consequences (police custody). The social media reaction was made an example of in the category fake news and the government issued an apology letter to Bill Gates.
Below is the chronologic account of the social media reaction.

FACT CHECK: How a lie about Bill Gates and a vaccine for the coronavirus exploded on Twitter

Regarding Bill Gates and public sentiment, there's an article in Medium today. I can't open it because I'm not a paid subscriber. The title is interesting, for so many reasons. Mostly, I'd like to see the comment section. If anyone here has access, please let us know how the article was received by the Medium readership.
I didn't pay to join Medium because I don't need another reading distraction. I purposely requested topics not of particular interest to me for my feed there, so as to keep up with what other-minded folk were thinking/writing about these things. I just scan the titles.

My Mother Thinks Bill Gates Is Trying to Kill Us All

And now she wants me to “respect her beliefs.”
Shannon Ashley in Honestly Yours

The Doctor is Thomas Cowan. I have a book by him called "Human Heart, Cosmic Heart" where he discusses how the heart really works, and it is not a 'pump' only. Dr Mercola interviews him, find it on Mercola's youtube channel, searching for Cowan.
btw, Instagram has labelled this video as False Information, checked by In Independent Fact Checkers. but it still allows you to watch the video.
Thanks @anartist .. I did find his name a day before they started pulling down this video where he explains what is causing pandemics of flu viruses. Youtube also labelled it as false info thanks to these "factchekers" (they should be called fact-destroyers). Cause they have no problem with leaving videos filled with all sorts of lies that push the msm narrative. Is it a surprise that BBC, ABC, NBC, MSNBC and all other factories of disinformation and lies dont have that problem on yt or anywhere on the internet? Quite telling indeed.

I was not that surprised to see such a huge campaign against the truth on 5G start just a few days after my post on Electrification of the Earth and pandemics that connect to it (which you quote). The Pirbright - vaccine production - corona virus patent - 5G - connection to Gates was posted by Makia Freeman on DavidIcke.com on 19th of February. And that huge post on 5G connection to corona outbreaks was posted on 31st of January. So when people started seeing these posts and connecting the dots 5G pushers saw that they will have huge issues with silent roll out of it so theyre now deleting everything that they can. I suspect these lockdowns are used exactly for that purpose. And they dont have to blanket the whole Earth with 5G to orchestrate controlled outbreaks of flu that they can use to enforce mandatory vaccinations. Hotels, hospitals and schools will do just fine.

And I also see theyre trying really hard to hide the facts behind the scandals with vaccines and Gates in India and in Africa. We can now see more than a few commentary articles popping up and defending him and saying it is all fiction and that Gates is a saint lolz. Thankfully theres now enough people that see through Bill ROCKEFELLER Gates and see him for who he really is. 3 months ago that was impossible to imagine and I think it is awesome to see. I hope we will see more and more of examples like this. Bezos and Soros and all these parasites need to feel it too!

Cool that you mention the fact that our hearts are not pumps as is still widely believed. I watched a documentary 2-3 years ago where this gigantic finding was explained (maybe it was with Dr.Thomas Cowan but I cant remember). Heart is more like a knott. It gets loose and it tightenes and in that way is giving pressure to arteries and our circulatory system. Ive mentioned this in one of my earlier posts here on the forum too.

BTW. Isnt it MADNESS that we dont see any revolutions in cardiology? Same as with the finding of the 4th state of water in human bodies from 3-4 years ago.. Whats funny I found out about the benefits of Magnesium oil from an Indian cardiologist from London that was thrown out of his job by his british peers for recommending MG oil to his patients.
Its a catastrophe how societies cant make any needed changes in most important sectors and medical establishment is at the top of the list of things that need to be torn down and re-built.

Heres the link to post from M.Freeman if you missed it:
David Icke | The Coronavirus 5G Connection and Coverup
Sott had a focus article on Gates (which sadly got pushed out from the front page with the one saying theres NO connection between corona and 5G a day later, quite weird):

This article is not about the Covid-19 virus but is about Dr.Tedros. I put it in this forum as I think it explains Dr. Tedros' irresponsible attitude towards the countries that depends on the WHO for advice.

I found this article about Dr.Tedros on the Anti Corruption Digest website. I don't know if it is credible but it does sound very familiar with hia attitude and situation at the WHO now.

If this article is true then "politicizing" is something he is quite good at. You decide.

This article or rather letter appeared in the Addis Standard Newspaper on 27 September 2016.

Letter to the Editor: Why Dr. Tedros Adhanom should not lead the World Health Organization

Regarding Bill Gates and public sentiment, there's an article in Medium today. I can't open it because I'm not a paid subscriber. The title is interesting, for so many reasons. Mostly, I'd like to see the comment section. If anyone here has access, please let us know how the article was received by the Medium readership.
I didn't pay to join Medium because I don't need another reading distraction. I purposely requested topics not of particular interest to me for my feed there, so as to keep up with what other-minded folk were thinking/writing about these things. I just scan the titles.

My Mother Thinks Bill Gates Is Trying to Kill Us All

And now she wants me to “respect her beliefs.”
Shannon Ashley in Honestly Yours
We can expect this type of articles ridiculing the any body who doesn't believe in MSM branded as the nut cases and conspiracy theorists. This will only increase as in post 911 narrations from shootings and fake anthrax and wars etc.

The author of the article is accusing her mother of the conspiracy theorist who believes that Bill gates is going to kill us all. he said so to reduce the population before in some video's. She accuses her mother of certain things which is common in every family and particularly w.r.t inflexible elders. She projects her personnel problems with the mother as a proof as how bad her mother is ( i,e, every body else who believes in conspiracy theory). Her mother believes that who ever takes vaccine is carrying mark of the beast , so she won't go to the heaven.

Author thinks Bill Gates works for his profit, but going to accuse him of conspiracy, will discourage him to create vaccine and world would lose the benefit of vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom