Clearly, thanks to the mind virus, there are a lot of people who are really afraid. When you think about it from their perspective there is a very definite religious feel to the whole experience. Like this.

Society is being tormented by an evil demon, CV1984. It is in the air, it is everywhere and the ONLY way to stay safe is to follow the prescribed ritual. Stay away from people, anybody closer than 2 metres is dangerous, wear gloves, wear a mask, hand sanitize, don't touch any bags from the grocery store with your bare hands, throw away your gloves after use AND immediately hand sanatize, stay at home, wash your hands for 20 seconds, don't under any circumstances hug or kiss people, isolate and obey. If you perform the ritual correctly then you will be safe and the demon cannot get you. If you mess up the ritual you need to be very afraid as the demon has an opening and you will probably get infected.

Here is the kicker. The ONLY way the afraid are going to be able to relax the rituals is if they receive the sacrament, vaccine. Once you take the sacrament, you will be safe, probably for a year. As long as you repeat the sacrament when instructed by the high priests, you will be safe.

Over the last few weeks, I have been mulling over using the same "Religion" scenario, and you, @flashgordonv, did it well!
Since this awful farce started, I have been seeing, researching, reading, comparing and commenting on the early reports on this Forum, BUT from a different perspective.

Each One of us, every Individual, starts with tiny molecular Consciousness Units, layers of 1st Density Units, combined into 2nd Density Units,, which then combine into our 3rd Density consciousness units, all contained in our DNA.

This is how we are all interconnected with the rest of life on this Planet, and all those layers and levels in our Cells are working together, to enable us to Survive and BECOME MORE!!

Each Cell, was "Intelligently Designed" started from combining the tiniest molecules, into DNA ,and cell upon cell, becomes the Density to contain higher and higher levels of Consciousness.

Remember, You are a part of The Divine Cosmic MIND, being YOU!

These Bodies we are loving in, living in, and feeling all of these AMAZING emotions in, were INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED to not only SURVIVE but THRIVE!!
OUR BODIES, these so called "Meat Machines" are made up and INCLUDE ALL the Consciousness Units, of ALL the Creatures on THIS PLANET!!

That is what our DNA is.

We are all interconnected through Thought, emotion, and the Best Instinctual Feelings and responses that could be IMAGINED!

The Darwinian Priesthood, the Fear Mongering Medical Mafia, is the WHOLE BELIEF SYSTEM of Disease, not just the Vaccine end of this Stick, and to this belief system, we are NOTHING but Guts and Bones and Blood bags.
Just neck down, no connection, or little at best, to a Psyche, spirit or Soul.
GutBags to be manipulated, mutilated and forever changed by all the Chemicals, Drugs and cutting.

We, in our belief and Biological ignorance are the SACRIFICES offered to the Great Materialistic God Darwin!

ALL of the Medical System is based on WAR, aggression, and FEAR. Just notice all the times a Health story uses words like invasion, attack, assault, battles, ect.

The Battles are fought against Bacteria, Viruses, ect and pretty much all of NATURE itself.

To the Darwinian White Coat wearing Priests, we are considered as Payday "Gut Bags" From the neck down".
This phrase, "Gut Bags" is vulgar and harsh, but it is one that I heard repeated many times, while employed at a Hospital.
I personally heard it said by Physicians and Therapists, and Nurses, as well as many other very Materialistic and Harsh comments about Patients.

Most of the WAR is against "DISEASES" of "Unknown Origins" and MUST be treated with PHARMACEUTICALS, all chemically derived, life altering surgery, FEAR, and of course Vaccines.

Earlier in this thread I posted a few observations, which to my Surprise, seemed to be interpreted as coming from an alarmist point of view.
From the few responses I got, there was a perception that what I wrote was supporting the fear mongering and *Virus* mania.

I originally posted a list of symptoms, that an acquaintance, a Medical ER Physician, from New Orleans, US, had shared.
I stated that I saw a "Smoking Gun" there.

And fact remains, they still don't represent the large part of the population which will remain either asymptomatic or with mild cases.

True, it's shocking. Suddenly they have a new syndrome not known before. It's not fun, alright. Imagine our reaction when we knew of someone who ended up with a fulminant myopericarditis and a weird pneumonia after getting supposedly "the flu". This is stuff that you only hear in heart transplantation wards. Then you realize, wow, you can be healthy and suddenly be hit by a virus which makes you a candidate for heart transplantation. And yet, most people will not fall under that minor category.

Gaby, I would like to clarify, and hopefully add some info here, that might be useful.
I wasn't "Shocked" I wasn't meaning to imply that the information that I posted was shocking.

I understand that when our Loved ones experience these issues, it can affect our viewpoint and perspective.
The symptoms and cascade of events that you described, were of a love one, and I understand that.

It is one thing to Study and "know" the material.

But, watching a Loved one, a living breathing person we care about, manifest these seemingly unconnected symptoms, these unknown, new syndromes, as you called them, well, like we used to say back in the day "That's when the Rubber HITS the Road." isn't it?

If I may, I will go back to the descriptive issues around this *Virus* that I was looking at, in my post, and hopefully you and the forum may see some of what I am experiencing with these revelations.

For lack of a better word, I was EXCITED, it was a EUREKA moment, due in part, to the detailed list of symptoms, which hadn't been shared in detail up until I got this list.

This is what the ER Doc wrote::
[...]" 2-11 days after exposure (day 5 on average) flu like symptoms start. Common are fever, headache, dry cough, myalgias(back pain), nausea without vomiting, abdominal discomfort with some diarrhea, loss of smell, anorexia, fatigue.

Day 5 of symptoms- increased SOB, and bilateral viral pneumonia from direct viral damage to lung parenchyma.

Day 10- Cytokine storm leading to acute ARDS and multiorgan failure. You can literally watch it happen in a matter of hours.

81% mild symptoms, 14% severe symptoms requiring hospitalization, 5% critical.

Patient presentation is varied. Patients are coming in hypoxic (even 75%) without dyspnea. I have seen Covid patients present with encephalopathy, renal failure from dehydration, DKA. I have seen the bilateral interstitial pneumonia on the xray of the asymptomatic shoulder dislocation or on the CT's of the (respiratory) asymptomatic polytrauma patient. "

I see this Viral Transformation so differently from the MainStream Medical Trauma Programed White Coat Priests and Priestesses.

The Medical Programing is that it is an ATTACK, the viruses are burrowing, aggressively and RANDOMLY attacking, Helter Skelter, and Yet, as you stated @Gaby, leaving some people " asymptomatic or with mild cases.".

The INFORMATION of the symptoms, was what I noticing, what I referred to as "The Smoking Gun"because:

If we are "Intelligently Designed" beings, and share our DNA with ALL the other Beings on this planet, THEN, we are made up of layers of Consciousness Units, that respond and store information and incidents DIFFERENTLY.

These LAYERS that are "Intelligently Designed" are separated in Three different connective levels, of the body and Brain.

Each level of skin, muscle, organs and bones, are made of Molecular Consciousness UNITS.

They are of DIFFERENT and varying degrees of Consciousness, and respond to different Emotional/Instinctive TRIGGERS.

THESE Hard wired collections of Consciousness Units, are interconnected and Controlled, OPERATED by DIFFERENT layers of the BRAIN.
The progression of this *VIRUS* can only happen in our Bodies, and progress layer by layer, starting at the Newest layer of Consciousness Units in our bodies.

That FIRST Layer, the first CONTACT with the Messenger RNA, inside Covid-19, happens in the Epithelial tissue.

If one looks at the LOCATION where these Cells are found in a Human Body, you will see that is where the FIRST LEVEL of Chromosome Mutation, (the mRNA merging with OUR DNA in the Nucleus of our cells) is Happening:
1588604727110.png

As this Packet of messenger RNA, *virus* docks and connects to the cellular ports in the Epithelial tissue, it is delivering the NEW Genetic CODES, to OUR DNA.
The new DNA changing mRNA enters and changes ALL the CODE in the First Level of Consciousness, the outer Brain layer, where our Intellect and ego are as well.

The problem and increase in unstable symptoms, such as pneumonia, are a large part due to EMOTIONAL FEAR Responses which start a cascade of other systems in response to FEAR of DEATH.
The Frequency range of 19 Hertz is NOT a stable healing frequency.
That is the Frequency of FEAR.

Unresolved and unhealed FEAR is the trigger that causes this mutating of our DNA to ramp up and go nuts.
The Asymptomatic ones, well, I will make an assumption, based on what I have observed. People that have applied self healing to an extent that they have found a foundation of FEARLESSNESS, and TRUST will not have the a FEAR response triggered.

If I have any advice, it would be to do all you can to Clear ALL your FEARS.

By HEALING all the FEARS stored in our DNA, all the way to the Cellular level, we not only heal it for ourselves, but we possibly clear it in our Ancestral lineage.

Once the "Intellect/Egoic Triggered Fears and Anger" get healed and cleared, staying and maintaining the Frequency Range of Delta 0 -4 hz and Theta 4 -8 Hz, the "Happy Place" of healing, becomes easier.

Possibly this will give us a much better result, and perhaps spare us and our Loved ones from the adverse side effects that some are experiencing.

The healing symptoms are then very mild, as it is just shedding old cells, and none of the damage occurs.
When the FEAR programs have been Cleared, the changes occur with no, or greatly lessened obvious effects.
At least, that's my working Hypothesis at this point.

My next post was about Which Genome is being Mutated.
It is the "X" chromosome.
That is the Female "Sex" determining Gene.
Women have two XX
Men have one X and one Y

Since we are operating under the info from the C's, this *Virus* has been in the process of Downloading the mRNA data for over 2 years now.
That means we (the whole Human Race) are all in different stages of "CHIMERA" now.
A bit about Chimera:

"Many people are used to thinking of DNA as unchanging programming that governs all the body's responses for the rest of a person's life. In essence, certain things about our DNA are unlikely to change, ever. There are a number of outside things that could result in minor DNA change, however.
[...]
Mutations in the DNA have also been noted with the introduction of certain viruses into the body. In fact, this is a method by which “gene therapy” is being studied in depth. Scientists and medical researchers are using small virus cells, usually of common illnesses like colds, to change small parts of gene expression, since it is known that viruses may rewrite some of the DNA code.

. There has been an upsurge of theory in alternative health and self help fields about how changing thinking might result in changing DNA. This is unproven work, though there are some interesting changes that science has noted. One is a noted ability for people who have undergone trauma to evolve new neural pathways in the brain when undergoing therapy like cognitive behavioral therapy, but this may simply be an expression of what your brain cells are already coded to do.

Another interesting field that relates to this subject is that of epigenetics, which evaluates how environmental influence may affect the DNA of your children.
Can Your DNA Change During Your Life? (with pictures)

Our Bodies cells all replace and renew at different times.
Covid-19 has downloaded into outermost layer, the Epithelial tissue and the Molecular Consciousness UNITS are changed.
This Covid-19 *Virus* has two more layers of our Intelligently Designed "Consciousness Units" our Cellular DNA, to change.

"There are between 50 and 75 trillion cells in the body.... Each type of cell has its own life span, and when a human dies it may take hours or day before all the cells in the body die." The New York Public Library's Science Desk Reference (Stonesong Press, 1995)
Inside EVERY CELL in our bodies, at the core, in the Nucleus, is a copy of these two Genes, either two X's, or one X, and a Y.. That means the download of the NEW mRNA in Covid -19 has to merge and insert the DATA into 50 to 75 Trillion Cells.

The chart below give a quick look at the length of time cells in different parts of our bodies die, and are replaced:
Cell renewal rates in different tissues of the human body.
1588618028617.png

As you look over it, you will notice that a lot of cells replace in several weeks.

Taking that into account, a rough estimate of the 1st Wave lasting about 8 weeks, fits the reported survival rates, as well as the types of symptoms reported.

I agree with the projections that there WILL BE more Waves to this, because Nature doesn't support Chimeras very well.

Our Chromosomes will all be changed, eventually, but on a time scale of cell renewal.

Beware of the predicted "two more Waves", because they WILL be used to create Panic, and FEAR is the Main Killer, in all of this.

As the NEW genetic mutations download into the next NEW layers of our Cells, and as the new DNA kicks in, there will be some strange new Symptoms reported.

As you may be able to see from the chart, the next layer are organs and tissues that are connected and controlled by the Cerebellum and the Cerebral Medulla.

The Consciousness Units that make up these layers of our Physicality, and the DNA connections in this Brain level are numerous and include:

[...]bones, bone marrow and blood cells,, striated muscles, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, fat tissue, connective tissue (incl. neuroglia and myelin), endocardium, myocardium, and heart valves, blood vessels (incl. descending aorta, external carotid artery, outer sections of the subclavian arteries, abdominal aorta, cerebral arteries), meninges, lymph vessels with lymph nodes, spleen, ovaries, testicles, corpora cavernosa (penis), kidney parenchyma, adrenal cortex, and parts of the vitreous body.

This is from an article that was on the News this week.
Describing the "Covid Toes"and several other new issues:

"They’re called “COVID toes,” and they look like frostbite. But the mysterious red or purple mottling that appears on toes as well as occasionally fingers is puzzling doctors and researchers alike, as an apparent sign of coronavirus infection in otherwise asymptomatic children and young adults.
“They’re typically painful to touch and could have a hot burning sensation,” Dr. Ebbing"

As well as:

"A loss of taste and smell showed a similar pattern, experts said, with that being the only symptom that some people ever exhibited, while others went on to develop full-blown COVID-19.
The virus, thought to have originated in bats, wreaks havoc in all sorts of ways, as “Today” reported. Pink eye, coughing up blood, and full-body tingling are others, “Today” said.
COVID toes were first noticed in March by Italian doctors, ABC News reported, along with other dermatologic symptoms, including rashes. But now they’re becoming more ubiquitous, Amy Paller, chair of the Department of Dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, told Yahoo Life.
“We’re having a little bit of a mini epidemic in the pediatric dermatology world with these ‘COVID toes and fingers’ – particularly in those in the second decade of life,”

These "New" symptoms are all organs and tissues controlled and in communication with the Second layer of the Brain, the Cerebellum and the Cerebral Medulla.

The last
Wave, as the Powers that Be want to refer to it, will be the ENDODERM tissues, which are connect and run by the Brain stem and midBrain.

This might be where the "Toilet Paper" panic came from. Some kind of "Future Premonition" because this part of the DNA change IS connected to the INTESTINES!

"The smooth muscles of the intestines, sigmoid colon and rectum (upper part), internal rectal sphincter, renal pelvis, ureters, bladder, urethra, internal bladder sphincter, esophagus, bronchi, larynx, uterus, myocardium (atria), blood vessels (incl. coronary arteries, coronary veins, aorta, carotid arteries, subclavian arteries), lymph vessels, pupils, and ciliary muscles originate from the ENDODERM.

Smooth muscles are involuntary non-striated muscles. Their ability to contract allows moving the “food morsel” (intestinal muscles), the “blood morsel” (atria, blood vessels), the “air morsel” (laryngeal muscles, bronchial muscles), the “urine morsel” (renal pelvis, ureters, bladder, urethra, internal bladder sphincter), the “semen morsel” (prostatic ducts), and the “light morsel” (pupil muscles) through specific organs by peristaltic motion.

The smooth muscles are controlled from the MIDBRAIN, located at the outermost part of the brainstem. NOTE: The male and female germ cells are also controlled from the midbrain.

Guys, I'm sorry but my panic levels are starting to elevate. I just need to get all this out!

A few other things

• Mr Vaccine is now calling this pandemic, Pandemic 1. He expects Pandemic 2 to show up.
  • Mr Vaccine was asked to make a prediction for the next couple of years. He said we will have a bioterrorist attack.
  • I'm starting to get worried a false flag will be initiated relating to covid-19 in the run up to the release of the vaccine.
  • I'm worried by the scenario games that surely must have taken place in all the top think tanks on how to ensure maximum take up on Vaccine. The psychological games are now at an all time high of being effective.
  • Obviously worried about what plans they have with regards us and the economy.
  • At what point will they institute the depopulation plan? You know the climate and environmental freaks amongst the elites are hot on getting population numbers down.
I'm worried we're moving into another defining moment in human history where mass suffering and possibly deaths is about to be unleashed on the citizenry of the planet.

Also obviously there was the weirdness of the UFO declassification video from the US gov.

There's too many volcanoes going off right now.

There's way to many weather events right now.

Plus last but not least there are the rocks in space to think about.

All these stuff doesn't bode well to a peaceful and quiet life!

I have gone through many such horrible tragic scenarios in my head during past emotional dark time and they have all been wrong. None of my past possible horrible outcomes ever came to past. They have all been lies so now I check this type of thinking with my experienced earned belief that this too is a lie.

What is missing in your lists are the unexpected counter measures that will swell up within the bellies of the awakened and in the collective unconscious of the soulful ones. This power is unpredictable but capable to blowing away the most insurmountable obstacle. It has happened too me enough in my life to anchor me during this global raw power grab.

There is no need for this counter measure to occur at this time since the dark-ones have not fully crystallized their powers. Once they have played their entire hand then the full knowledge of our choices will manifest.

My understanding of the hints given by the C's of what will happen to us is that we will simply leave through an open door that we can not see at this time. I perceive it as a full awakening of our true nature and that we will suddenly realize that we can leave this classroom. I do not think we have to fix this craziness we just need to leave it.

I hope this is not my wishful thinking but on the bright side I don't have to have to medicate :cool2:

I have found an (I think) interesting comment in the comments in youtube.

Archie Morgan
3 dagen geleden
You are not alone. Military/Intel family here in the south & we are disgusted. Also TS clearence so we know what's really going on. You can try to change the system from within by voting/volunteering but at a certain point you have to ask is this country going to be a smart choice for the future? Our young ones are looking at other options & I don't blame them

Archie Morgan
Archie Morgan
3 dagen geleden
@Trent Adam sure if you want the truth as I know it from the Intel community (I had TS briefing as I'm still a contractor). China was working on a bioweapon since 2015 at the Wuhan level 4 Lab. Their plan was to release it in 2020 at a major sporting event like the super bowl in the US. The virus is designed to target A+ & A- blood types as well as those with diabetes and blood pressure and heart issues (aka Americans).
In November 2019 there was an accident at the Wuhan lab & a scientist contracted the virus & spread it to their family & friends. This messed up their plans so they covered it up and purposely encouraged and allowed citizens to fly around the world from Wuhan knowing the virus would spread.
Intel community briefed Trump and military officials in January and February. all high-level government officials with TS clearance know exactly what is going on. The reason they can't tell the public is because it would cause many US citizens to attack Asian-americans. (In my briefing there were guys asking if we should do internment camps like we did for Japanese-Americans in WWII)
Trump has refused to believe or ignored all Intel (he has long insulted the U.S. intelligence agencies). The reason it has so successfully hit us is because the federal refused to take action until it was too late. Now most of the Trump administration and Democrats alike are putting more effort into covering their asses instead of actually doing what is necessary to help. That is why we have had and will continue to need draconian lockdowns & stay at home orders.
If we do not change our approach to massive testing and contact tracing for the entire population things will get much worse. Most people do not realize they are fighting a weapon and not a virus so that makes things worse. And things are largely going according to China's plan because Americans are fighting each other instead of helping each other. The fallout from this will undoubtedly be destabilization of the West & a rise of China/Russia to "help" the world recover.

Anybody any ideas about this?

Thank you

This doctor on the video is pointing out that Covid-19 main symptom is low oxygen syndrome. He has never seen anything like this in severe cases of influenza and the viral symptoms do not follow the flu-like affect on the lungs. It seems to block the oxygen uptake at the alveolar level.

Enzyme disruption perhaps.

I personally dealt with mountain sickness, low oxygen syndrome, by taking goldenseal root and vitamin C. I worked great. It cleared the symptoms and I acclimate to the high altitude in 1 day instead of 7. I now mix turmeric with the goldenseal root(3-1 ratio) since turmeric complements goldenseal root, has the same affect on the body and is a lot cheaper.

Knowing this will help to fine tune our self-care with the best nutrients for the negative affect of the covid-19. Another tool in our toolbox🧰

Lungs_AnatomyPage2.jpg

I have found an (I think) interesting comment in the comments in youtube.

Archie Morgan
3 dagen geleden
You are not alone. Military/Intel family here in the south & we are disgusted. Also TS clearence so we know what's really going on. You can try to change the system from within by voting/volunteering but at a certain point you have to ask is this country going to be a smart choice for the future? Our young ones are looking at other options & I don't blame them

Archie Morgan
Archie Morgan
3 dagen geleden
@Trent Adam sure if you want the truth as I know it from the Intel community (I had TS briefing as I'm still a contractor). China was working on a bioweapon since 2015 at the Wuhan level 4 Lab. Their plan was to release it in 2020 at a major sporting event like the super bowl in the US. The virus is designed to target A+ & A- blood types as well as those with diabetes and blood pressure and heart issues (aka Americans).
In November 2019 there was an accident at the Wuhan lab & a scientist contracted the virus & spread it to their family & friends. This messed up their plans so they covered it up and purposely encouraged and allowed citizens to fly around the world from Wuhan knowing the virus would spread.
Intel community briefed Trump and military officials in January and February. all high-level government officials with TS clearance know exactly what is going on. The reason they can't tell the public is because it would cause many US citizens to attack Asian-americans. (In my briefing there were guys asking if we should do internment camps like we did for Japanese-Americans in WWII)
Trump has refused to believe or ignored all Intel (he has long insulted the U.S. intelligence agencies). The reason it has so successfully hit us is because the federal refused to take action until it was too late. Now most of the Trump administration and Democrats alike are putting more effort into covering their asses instead of actually doing what is necessary to help. That is why we have had and will continue to need draconian lockdowns & stay at home orders.
If we do not change our approach to massive testing and contact tracing for the entire population things will get much worse. Most people do not realize they are fighting a weapon and not a virus so that makes things worse. And things are largely going according to China's plan because Americans are fighting each other instead of helping each other. The fallout from this will undoubtedly be destabilization of the West & a rise of China/Russia to "help" the world recover.

Anybody any ideas about this?

If this is what what is happening then the only thing that comes to mind is learn how to improve our health and what nutritional counter measures we need to take. Then teach others how to endure the virus.

I disagree on the draconian lockdown & stay at home orders since this will only prolong the misery. I think the sooner we confront this the better. However, since the majority of the population is in a panic and do not take care of there health I begrudgingly agree. Sad:-(

Oh! and this one is even more interesting.
I am still watching it so forgive me if there is some BS in it.
Anyway, Mr. David Ike is in it.
Thank you for sharing. Below are some comments, and in case the video link above one day is replaced with a grey screen, the name is:
Patrick Bet-David & Robert Kiyosaki LIVE Part 2
Published April 16 by Valuetainment Short Clips which is made by Patrick Bet-David

For a few details about Kiyosaki see: Robert Kiyosaki - Wikipedia

In the video they talk about the Covid-19 scam. Kiyosaki is very concerned about the people that get banned from social medias, etc and the obvious threats to the first amendment. He says, it is like communism and that what is happening now, was not what he went to war for. (He did two tours in Vietnam). They talk about staying safe in relation to speaking the truth, but not to do it in a way that is dangerous. Kiyosaki expresses that positive thinkers is not his attitude. He is a realist. Somewhere they mention a video Jordan Peterson Reveals How to Sell Anything to Anyone

They spend most time talking about economy, the economic trends what have brought us to where we are and what to expect next. Along the way Kiyosaki comes back to promoting his books and materials, but he has his reason, as he wanted to share knowledge about money. He is very sad, that many people know so little about money and that the millennials are so deep in debt, but also accepts that 96 % have no interest in learning about money, they believe the system takes care of them. His prognosis is that the present financial situation is unstable, and that 401k pensions will be affected, since according to him pension funds have invested much money in derivatives with little underlying real value:
According to an explanation in Derivatives: The toxic financial instrument on par with terrorism from Dec. 15, 2015 a derivative:
is a financial contract with a value that is derived from an underlying asset. Derivatives have no direct value in and of themselves -- their value is based on the expected future price movements of their underlying asset.
[...]Derivatives have no direct value in and of themselves. And as they say on QVC, “But wait, there’s more.”Derivatives have grown exponentially in the last 30 or so years and represent the most dangerous, toxic and potentially explosive form of speculation and, much like the putrescent subprime world, you will sooner than later hear of these minefields and will wonder again how they were allowed to fester, how no one mentioned them and how those charged with monitoring the stability and safety of the financial world looked the other way.

Robert Kiyosaki mentions Buckminster Fuller and his book Grunch of Giants with praise. He thinks the Gates/big pharma push for vaccines is a business model and that their ambitions are so ruthless that the lives of small people are of less importance. In fact Kiyosaki holds that the Mafia are more truthful than some of the people who now are in power.

He tells a couple of experiences that illustrates the power big pharma has. In one he met nurses who were demonstrating, he asked why and they said they were not happy with being forced to inject patients with expensive drugs that these really didn't need. And in another he had to pay an enormous medical bill, because he had a wound that needed one stitch.

He attributes the cause of the present Covid-19 to a problem with the Repo market in September of 2019. Next is an article that explains what that is and what happened. It is not the whole article, but still explains the main concept:
The Repo Market’s a Mess. (What’s the Repo Market?)
By Liz McCormick and Alex Harris
September 19, 2019, 6:22 PM GMT+2 Updated on December 17, 2019, 5:17 PM GMT+1
When plumbing works well, you don’t need to think about it. That’s usually the case with a vital but obscure part of the financial system known as the repo market, where vast amounts of cash and collateral are swapped every day. But when it springs a leak, as it did in mid-September, it rivets the attention of the U.S. Federal Reserve, the nation’s largest banks, money-market funds, corporations and other big investors. It even gets airtime on National Public Radio. The Fed calmed things down by pumping in billions of dollars, but it may have a lot more work to do on the pipes -- and a lot more money to lay out.

1. What’s the repo market?
It’s where piles of cash and pools of securities meet, resulting in more than $3 trillion in debt being financed each day. Repo is short for repurchase agreements, transactions that amount to collateralized short-term loans, often made overnight. Repo deals let big investors -- such as mutual funds -- make money by briefly lending cash that might otherwise sit idle, and enable banks and broker-dealers to get needed financing by loaning out securities they hold in return. A healthy repo market is more than the world’s biggest pawn shop: It helps a wide range of other transactions go more smoothly -- including trading in the over $16 trillion U.S. Treasury market.

2. How is the Fed involved in it?
In a number of ways. For years, central banks around the globe have used their own repo markets to temporarily extend credit in tight markets, stabilize financing costs and guide interest rates. Many things have changed in the repo market since it melted down in September 2008, a crucial part of that year’s financial panic. Since then, the Fed has worked with other regulators to curb risk-taking and bolster liquidity requirements as a way of preventing a recurrence. And since 2013, the Fed has entered the repo market on a large scale, using transactions there to put a floor under rates.

3. What happened?
In the week of Sept. 16, a lot of cash flowed out of the repo pipes just as more securities were flowing in -- meaning that suddenly there wasn’t enough cash for those who needed it. That mismatch drove overnight repo rates to 10% on Sept. 17, from about 2% the week before. More alarming for the Fed was the way volatility in the repo market pushed the effective federal funds rate to 2.30%, above the 2.25% upper limit of the Fed’s target range -- just as the Fed was preparing to drop that ceiling to 2%.

4. Why did that all happen?
In one view, different events that acted as catalysts just happened to land at the same time and push in the same direction. A big swath of new Treasury debt settled into the marketplace, landing on dealers’ balance sheets just as cash was being sucked out by quarterly tax payments companies needed to send to the government. Many also say the weight of post-crisis regulations served to slow banks from adding more cash by jumping in to grab the windfall of higher repo rates. Researchers at the Bank for International Settlements, a kind of central bank for central banks, suggest there are deeper structural issues related to the concentration of repo activity among the top four U.S. banks and the fact that their portfolios of high-quality liquid assets are skewed more toward Treasuries relative to reserves. Analysts also pointed to the increasing use of the Treasury repo market by hedge funds.

5. What did the Fed do?
In its first direct injection of cash to the banking sector since the financial crisis, it laid out as much as $75 billion a day in temporary cash over four days to quell the funding crunch and push the effective fed funds rate down. In what are known as overnight system repos, the Fed lent cash to primary dealers against Treasury securities or other collateral.

6. Was that enough?
It did calm the markets, eventually bringing the rates down around 2% by Sept. 19. The following week, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York began extending these temporary loans for beyond one day, in what is known as a term operations, and provided a set schedule of their future repo plans. It has since beefed up its overnight operations and continued to offer swaths of longer-term repo funding. The central bank went on in October to buy Treasury bills from the marketplace, as a method to more permanently add reserves to the banking system. Those actions have quelled the mayhem yet market participants are wary issues will reappear at year-end and other key times when banks curtail repo lending due to regulatory-related balance sheet constraints. To prevent trouble around Dec. 31, 2019, the Fed is willing to inject up to half a trillion dollars of liquidity. But many strategists, economists and some former Fed officials have voiced the belief that the turmoil is a sign of larger problems that may require regulatory changes.

7. What do they think is wrong?
To some, one factor is that the rules regulators imposed to make the market safer led dealers to pull back on their involvement, reducing overall liquidity. And many think these distortions will continue as long as government spending and Treasury’s debt issuance continues to rise. But the broadest view is that the financial system has run low on bank reserves -- excess money that banks park at the Fed -- and that the current repo turmoil is a sign that the banking system lacks the buffers markets need in times of stress.[...]
Another financial term he mentions in passing is commercial paper:
Commercial paper is a commonly used type of unsecured, short-term debt instrument issued by corporations, typically used for the financing of payroll, accounts payable and inventories, and meeting other short-term liabilities. Maturities on commercial paper typically last several days, and rarely range longer than 270 days. Commercial paper is usually issued at a discount from face value and reflects prevailing market interest rates.
It seems as if a commercial paper is money for a promise while a repurchase agreement also involves something of value, or something more than a mere promise and a signature,

The problem with repurchase agreements was in September 2019., a search on SOTT for the word "repo" showed a very clear trend. The first is from 2014:
Council on Foreign Relations: Give money directly to the people Sep. 1, 2014
Are we on the brink of global financial collapse? April 15, 2015
Global financial meltdown coming? Clear signs that the great derivatives crisis has now begun Oct 7, 2015
Overstock CEO holds 3 months of food, $10 million in gold for employees in preparation for the next collapse Oct. 25, 2015
Only a few hits on "Repo" but then came September 2019, the month Kiyosaki referred to:
The Empire Strikes Back Everywhere Sep. 24, 2019
Warnings of 'Financial Armageddon' from City of London: Calls for a One World Green Currency to Stop the New Silk Road Oct 28. 2019
Keiser Report: Banks are begging the Fed for money but it may all fall in a domino effect Now 3, 2019
'Mother of all bubbles' could blow up economy if profits don't improve, warns Blackstone strategist Nov 4, 2019
The run on the dollar: Is it due to panic or greed? Nov 4, 2019
Is the 'Mother of all Bubbles' about to pop? Nov 11, 2019
The scale of the Fed's "repo" market manipulation is truly breathtaking and threatens to destabilize global economy January 30, 2019 which has these links:

Malthusian bankers versus anti-Malthusian nationalists and the race to define the new system March 23, 2020
The Fed-induced monetary abyss stares back and asks who's next? March 29, 2020
Was the Federal Reserve just nationalized? April 4, 2020
A Real New Deal & Debt Jubilee or a Green New Deal & Global Dictatorship? April 21, 2020
There can be little doubt that Covid-19 also has a very strong economic motivator. Some of the control over people is through money, so they have to make a system that can maintain that control. This time they say in the video that the middle-class is the one most likely to suffer, not the very rich. Perhaps, but in some countries there can be little doubt the poor will suffer too, perhaps even worse.

If one adds some of the perspectives in this video to many other ideas in this thread and then Covid-19 event amounts to many people are being attacked on many levels:
Mentally it happens through the propaganda, the lies, the generated panic and fear, the isolation intellectually and emotionally.
Physically health is challenged when people are asked to move less, to confine themselves, just as in many area they have less access to the usual health care.
Financially many are challenged by having sources of income reduced maybe leading to them becoming unemployed and perhaps forced to move out of their living space. Maybe also they can buy food of less quality and even quantity, which then also affects health.
Socially many are not allowed to communicate or interact with others as people have done for hundred of thousands of of years. This also affects people emotionally.
There may also be a national level as many communities and states will come out of this much weaker than they used to be and more open to exploitation by others be they other states or global multinational companies and organisations.

Could there be an overt attempt at killing these people? Or maybe the large number of medical workers already oriented towards nastiness have somehow accelerated their destructiveness with all of this "mismanagement" (part of the programming is complete scenario)? This could be happening both consciously and unconsciously. No wonder the death rate is so high in these places.
It's a good question. Didn't the Nazis start out by 'culling' the 'less than perfect' members of society with rather chilling efficiency?

As far as I'm aware, the number of medical workers orientated to nastiness is very low, to the point of being minuscule. They seem to be more orientated to obedience towards authority. Those that speak out get their careers and livelihoods destroyed. Health care can be very hierarchical and authoritarian. Always the 'fault' is put on the lowest members of any organization which allows the bureaucrats at the top to continue with 'business as usual' and evade any form of responsibility.

This video probably won't be on youtube for long. A young nurse in NYC emotionally describes the horrible conditions in the hospital she works at. Gross negligence and medical mismanagement are causing people to die routinely. She's tried everything she can to bring attention to the situation but is brushed aside . Asks if she is the only one who isn't a sociopath there and compares it to being in the twilight zone. Making this video was the only answer she could think of I guess. Seems real...

That's a good question. Much will be unpredictable, but let's see what we can maybe guess.

What will happen with this lame virus? There will certainly be another 'round' in Autumn. After all, the virus has been here for 2 years, according to the Cs, and will be here for probably ever. So the question is, how much can the PTB milk the next wave?

And I think not that much. You know, 'fool me once'... I think the next wave won't be as strong as this one in the first place. Almost everyone gets it now, and all those people who already had it, if they get it again, won't be afraid of it anymore, and probably won't even go to doctors. There may not be many people left to get killed by it either, since it looks like bad practices in nursing homes got rid of almost everyone ready to die for this year. Much of the infection rate was actually caused by this shit show.

Also, after people see the consequences of the lockdown and the destruction it has caused, they won't be much in favour of another, imo. The first one required fear of something unknown, and that element is now gone. I'm sure the PTB will try to do something, but I don't think it will work too well. This one worked because of a 'shock' and the people being totally unprepared for it.

What's really interesting, though, is how this ties into a possible serious virus that we kinda expect to come soon. Let's say that next year a really bad one comes. What will happen? The PTB will likely try to impose even more restrictions on people, but will that work? They will of course claim that this virus is much worse, but then people will say, well, you said that about corona too, and yet here we all are.

Most people have no idea how bad a virus really is, clearly can't understand numbers, so they rely on what they're told, but I think the facts learned from this circus will make the next round of propaganda more difficult. (Though that also depends on how soon it comes.) Especially when people will better understand that destroying the economy is not just about 'losing money', as many of those idiots seem to think now. After a year of economic hardship and destroyed lives, people will think twice about another 'quarantine' of the healthy that will inevitably bring more destruction.

But if the virus really is worse the next time, things will get interesting. I'm certainly expecting a lot of chaos and arguing about what's what.

Add to it some comets, and the chaos will be really magnificent. We've seen how chaotic things have been now, with something that was more or less planned. Comets are a bit more difficult to plan. And we've seen how every local ruler tried to use the crisis for all kinds of ego-trip agendas. There will definitely be a lot of wrong responses, incompetence, and unpreparedness all over the place.

Also comets won't strike all countries at the same time, so the dynamic of that will be interesting too. I'm expecting Russia to help the damaged countries while the US talks bullshit as usual and tries to use the chaos to its advantage, but maybe that's just me.

One pretty certain factor is the economy. It's being destroyed, and it can't be fixed. I mean, it was a Ponzi scheme in the first place, so there's nothing to 'fix'. And while the PTB can use corona as the excuse for this round, I think the economy will only get worse and blaming it all on a virus won't work forever. So this is something the effects of which most people will feel, and governments are, imo, pretty sure to get some of the blame, even if not all.

The combination of all these factors will be difficult to manage for the PTB. On one hand, they will probably go overboard and introduce more fascism in many places, but on the other, they won't be able to control the chaos and much of it will backfire.

At some point, I definitely expect we'll have much more shit to deal with than now. This is just a warm-up. So be ready. But don't be afraid.

After a phase where things get worse for us, I'm expecting a phase where it will get bad for the PTB. Their control will start crumbling, and they'll start to panic for real. And after months or years of hardship, largely caused by the PTB directly or through their incompetence, people will be pissed. They were buying the shit now, because so far, nothing much has happened to them. Once they start suffering as a result of all this mess, they won't be as eager to call for more measures that have already damaged them.

There will probably be a lot of unexpected things happening, both as a result of the combination of all the factors that I've mentioned as well as things that none of us can predict.

So I think it will be fun, but as many of you have noticed that you're often getting angry and frustrated, especially when things affect your kids, you can be pretty sure that there will be periods when things will be temporarily even worse than now. So use this time as a practice run to prepare yourself for what's to come, both physically and mentally. I think @Revolucionar has the right approach and has shared some useful information in that regard. He's using the crisis as motivation to do things that need to be done, which I think is a really good idea.

We've all had a taste of what kind of things we might have to deal with in the near future, so all of us can do some thinking and prepare better for the next wave, whatever it will be. The current situation is showing you what problems you might have in the face of what's going on now, so make sure you address those problems, including your emotions and reactions that could probably use some tweaking to get through more of this bullshit. We'll all need more patience and resilience than we currently have, it would seem.

How long this will last is anybody's guess, but while now the PTB certainly still have the upper hand, some of that might start changing soon. How soon is soon? Well, that's the kind of prediction that's really hard to make. Could be a year or two; could be longer. Depends on how much 'happens' in that time. I think we can predict that the stronger the crisis, the more things will turn against the PTB. Right now, most people are still largely unaffected, but once that changes, they will be less obedient and docile, and the protesting types will be downright furious. That's when I think the tide should start turning.

Be ready. Work on yourselves. Have faith, not fear.

You articulated this so much better than I could have... so thank you!

I was happy that I was finally able to catchup with this thread yesterday before my last post and by now of course I still have a few pages to go again, nevertheless, something just came to me based on yesterday's discussion which I thought would we valuable to put up here:

From what we know (or at least have faith in) so far, the PTB rushed these lockdowns in order to halt the spread of the virus (or virus strains), that could potentially make some of the affected people (probably many even) more curious, awake and critical of everything that has been going on (even before the pandemic).

In addition, and as a direct consequence, many more people would also start to seek out on their own, and also be more receptive, to the truth behind these things that made them curious/uneasy/angry etc. in the first place. Unavoidlably, many more would start coming to very deep realizations (very much like we in this forum already have many many years ago) and thus start becoming more an more angry and ready to stand up against these puppet masters who have made the reality that we live into an unjust, dark, gloomy and soul consuming nightmare at best, and a living hell at worst, for most of the good hearted people in this world. I don't think I need to list any examples here, you guys get the point!

Needless to say, the PTB, the puppet masters and their puppet politicians became scared shittles when they themselves arrived at this realization, prompting them to up the ante and thus start rushing their plans concerning global control and world domination, bringing upon us to the situation in which we are in today. For this of course, they were very much relying on the fact that the programming is complete and everyone would just go along with their whims like the docile sheep they wish to own. And perhaps this could have worked (or may still work) but I actually think that, even if most people are very well programmed, there are still plenty who just cannot and will not accept all of these blattant lies that the PTB or attempting to push down our throats. At least from my impression, more and more people are slowly but surely starting to more and more question and be critical of the legitimacy of the implemented measures as well as the consequences that these will unavoidably lead to. Of course this could also be wishful thinking on my part but, as the C's have hinted to previously, I really think that their hubris will be their downfall.

That being said, as many wise, knowledgeable and inspired forumites (like @Mandatory Intellectomy, @Aeneas and @Revolucionar just to name a few) have suggested previously in this amazing and vast thread though, I do not think that responding to negative emotions or actions with furhter negative emotions or ractions will help us in winning this fight. We should not attempt to fight fire with fire. In the end, it is not the flesh/the material part that matters, as that is all transient. Instead it's the immortal part of us that matters, the unseen part, the soul and, most importantly, our level of development and state of awareness.

Thus, we should always strive to be conscious rememberes of who we all ultimately are (we are all one with the all, thus we are all one) and have faith in that this reality is merely an illusion set in place by the prime creator/the DCM who is ultimately you and me and everything that exists!

To further paraphrase the C's: The universe is merely a school and a school is there for all to learn, that's the reason why everything exists, there is no other reason (all there is is lessons)!

Therefore, in my humble oppinion, our duty here, and at this point in time, is and simply will be to assist those who are starting to see beyond the curtains and are actively seeking for help in navigating this seemingly crazy and mad reality, so that they don't fall into the many traps that we by now know one can very easily fall into. Isn't exactly this what the C's have done for us? I think that this is how things come full circle and why the C's have repeatedly let us know that they are us in the future, because, they quite simply actually are. The help is already here, it has always been here and IT IS US, WE ARE IT, it has always been us, we just needed to remember that!

Writing this post I must say has been overwhelmingly emotional for me and I had been wanting to share thoughts around these lines before, but I had not come around to do so yet. Also, I wanted to catchup with this thread before doing so. Having said that, I'm very happy that I've been able to do so now.

Thank you all from the depths of my hearth for all of your contributions. I know that together we can, and most surely will, make a difference, as we actually already have for many (including myself)!

This is definately something to remember and strive

I've just been informed by email that I will not be permitted to visit my mum in the nursing home unless I present written documentation that I have received the flu shot this year.
I've never had the flu shot and have not had even a mild flu for over 20 years. What to do?
At this point, 'let go and let God' as the saying goes.
She has full on dementia and never asks for any of us and is mostly oblivious to anything going on around her, so.... I'm going to go on faith that what is meant to be will be. :-(

Back
Top Bottom