Sadly the math does support this. 50% OP's will be very obedient, 1/3 of the soul-type are still fast asleep and will cooperate, another 3rd are waking up but are confused about what to do and only the last 3rd are awake and are feeling outnumbered.
The 50% souled-type may be 25% STS and 25% STO. Based on this line of thought, we may only be seeing 12.5%, or less, of the general population who are actually awake.

Looking at it like this, you can kinda see why getting all worked up because people, in general, don't get it, is a waste of time and energy. I guess this is where being true to your nature comes into play.

If someone is still on the fence regarding Dr. Shiva, you really must watch these two clips. You can start at ca 2:30 in the first one, where the host asks if Shiva's ever been arrested. I didn't have time yet to dig up any collaborating evidence to support the claim...but if you look how Shiva is behaving when confronted with the question, there's little doubt that he is mentally unstable.

I think these are recorded around 2017.

Howie Carr confronts Senate candidate Shiva Ayyadurai
Republican US Senate candidate Shiva Ayyadurai was arrested by the Belmont police in June 2005 and charged with assault and domestic battery on his live-in then-40-year-old girlfriend.

What Happened Off Air Between Howie and Shiva

We're on the accelerated track now; this feels like end game to me. I think the nazi script never really ended. Operation Paper Clip brought creepy nazi scientists into the US and other countries....they continued with plans. These people were into mind control, the study of psychology and physiology and biology....not to mention advanced technology which some, most likely, was alien tech. They were into the black arts too.

I look at all of this for what it ultimately is....a takeover of planetary peoples and a battle for our souls. Archons, lizzies, or my favorite description, hyperdimentional punks, have been laying down the groundwork for a long time. Hiltler was overshadowed and used to crouch in fear of a being others did not see. He called it a man so I'm thinking it might have been one of the negative Nordics, who have been suggested as over or in league with the lizzies....doesn't really matter.

You said:
"I don't see a single figure like Hitler who is seizing control, its seems to be more of an amorphous faceless consortium, which makes it harder to resist in a way."

Well, there you go, The Consortum, which the Cs have mentioned many times, a group of the most despicable humans and their alien overlords. That's who's behind it, at the apex. Sure they want to get rid of the bright lights but we're all open game.

And yes, just as in Germany, they're using human survival mechanisms of disgust against us but I also think this is related to their fear of germs/bacteria too. It's been said that they don't have our immunity to these organisms and are in awe of how we heal. Ultradimentional or not, they can phase into our 3D for a certain period of time and maybe they are terra forming the environment for that too....just speculating here.

They've been terra forming us also. Now it's technologically terra forming us but before it was physical including giving us their predator's mind. This wasn't/isn't our original template. Now throw in the start from birth programming and the deck is more than stacked against humanity. Even many of the humans at the top layers have horrific childhoods....they break their kids in ways we couldn't imagine.

This is why I don't get overly angry or upset with people. Especially the organic portals. Didn't the Cs say they play follow the leader? All we need to 'mind' about them is to not get sucked into dysfunctional personality games and learn who the dangerous psychopaths and sociopaths are and to avoid. Which brings me to another reason to be as considerate as possible to the less harmless OPs; the Cs have told us that they mimic our souled behavior and that this helps them in their soul evolution. Also, after we move to STO 4D, they might have an earth where they can progress without the interference that humanity has long endured. So, in a way, we work for the OPs too. Now, might we lighten up on our thoughts towards the dumbed and confused masses?

One more thing, going back to before and after Nazi Germany; the two camps, STO and STS, were laying their groundwork. STS(ers) had Crowley developing his Thelema Magick, which we see being practiced today....think Bill Gates using spirit cooker, thelema practitioner, Marina Abramovic, in his Microsoft commercial.....which btw gathered 35,000 negative comments before it was took down. Crowley was overshadowed by a being he called Lam, which in Crowley's drawings of looked just like a Grey alien.

At the same time, the STO(ers) had Gurdjieff countering and laying down the groundwork thru his schools and the 4th Way.....which brings us to this mystery school right here and the many others who have independently read, studied and prepared for these days.

Victory is ours....and wow!....what tales we'll have to tell, eh?

Great post! And the last line is priceless. Yeah, what tales we will tell when all this is over.

Come to think of it. Going to the grocery stores etc., I wonder if the people who cringe away when you get too close are in fact OP's? Many of them seem to me like they are timid deer or some type of wild animal, shunning close encounters with humans.

As a general rule, OPs do not shun close encounters with humans; that's where they get their energy; they glom on and won't let go.

Harvard law professor is saying the plandemic is the perfect opportunity to "reimagine the constitution" i.e. tear it to sheds, ditching outdated concepts like liberty and freedom of speech in favor of the "common good". Common good being defined in such a way that:

Vermeule even acknowledges that “the central aim of the constitutional order is to promote good rule, not to ‘protect liberty’ as an end in itself,” and that one common-good principle will be “that no constitutional right to refuse vaccination exists.”

Mask.

Off.

Harvard Law Prof: Coronavirus Is an Excuse to Dump Free Speech, Property Rights from Constitution

I think that the Plandemic movie was terrific and very powerful. Now that it is hosted on SOTT, I think it would be great if we could produce subtitles in various languages. Anyone interested in doing this?
It's funny! I saw it this morning on sott, but didn't watch it when I saw that even automatic subtitles were not available. I said to myself "it's pity there are no subtitles, even in english" . And then, your post sugesting not only subtitles but also translation! :flowers:

Yeah, none of this is about the stated reasons. It's all about harassment and conditioning the population. The masks are pure evil. Not only do they not help, as admitted by pretty much everyone all the way to the WHO itself, but they actually do harm in several ways, as I've mentioned before.

1. You inhale back the CO2 you exhale, depriving yourself of oxygen. This is already a big problem for all people with lung issues and breathing difficulty.
2. Breathing gets rid of waste. With a mask, you reinfect yourself with all the waste that's supposed to come out. You amplify the viral load that you have. Mikovits said that with the amount of viruses in her body as a result of her job, wearing a mask would literally kill her.
3. Isolating yourself from the natural environment weakens your immune system. If people are going to wear masks every day for months, we can expect a lot of sickness once they all stop.

It's amazing that something this stupid can get implemented almost everywhere and only a few doctors speak against it.

You can add
4. maceration to promote a cultured environment for germs.

Most doctors don't speak about it, simply because they really believe it is usefull. Even before this corona stuff, everytime we enter in a room occupied by an infected patient, we follow a whole protocol (mask, hand cleaning with disinfectant gel, single-use overalls, gloves). So, these additional protective measures, masks that we put on throughout the day, even in cases of infection (e.g. a patient in consultation for a simple ankle sprain), these measures pass easily.
Another thing is that doctors have to much confidence in their training, and in medical science, they really believe that modern conventionnal medecine is the good way because "evidence based medicine".

So many people are so afraid of the virus as to be completely irrational. They seem to need their rituals - facemasks, gloves, sanitizing gel, hand washing, social distancing - as a form of self calming. It explains why they have such a violent reaction to people not doing the rituals. Not doing the rituals makes them feel unsafe, so somebody else not doing the rituals is seen as an attack on them personally. Forget that if their rituals are effective, they should be safe. The mind virus seems to have literally turned their brains to mush, or at least that part which is used for rational thinking.
Exactly! And when you show evidence there is no reason to fear this virus, they say "it's thanks to the measures" . I'm fed up hearing this, both from patients and from my co-workers.

Harvard law professor is saying the plandemic is the perfect opportunity to "reimagine the constitution" i.e. tear it to sheds, ditching outdated concepts like liberty and freedom of speech in favor of the "common good". Common good being defined in such a way that:

Mask.

Off.

Harvard Law Prof: Coronavirus Is an Excuse to Dump Free Speech, Property Rights from Constitution
«Reimagine» another new mantra(demic) word... The same keywords all the world.😞 But reading you all makes me have faith ! Thank you to all !!

I think that the Plandemic movie was terrific and very powerful. Now that it is hosted on SOTT, I think it would be great if we could produce subtitles in various languages. Anyone interested in doing this?

We already have them in Croatian: Plandemijski dokumentarac, 1. dio: Intervju s Judy Mikovits -- Sott.net

I don't know about other languages, but for Serbian/Croatian, people are quite busy translating many videos. Some of them are on YT, some of them are on other platforms. So I would suggest everybody to go and search for them. Perhaps even on websites that host subtitles for movies. Like I said, there are a lot of translated materials for our language so there is probably for other languages as well. But not everything is on YT.

But if you cannot find anything, then yes, I can make subtitles.

Apparently someone has already done subtitles in many languages to Plandemic. Here's one that I found that has English, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish subtitles:

Below the video there are .srt files to download. I just downloaded them and also the video, but haven't viewed the subtitle files yet.

Yes, I can feel something is going on. I feel much calmer about all this corona circus, my anger toward this situation in lesser but in the last few nights my nightmares came back and I have problems falling asleep. I tried with melatonin which usually knocks me down but nothing. I constantly fight something or somebody in my sleep, wake up, and can't fall asleep anymore. The last night I had a nightmare after a nightmare. In the morning I feel exhausted like I was fighting for real the whole night. I scream and kick in the dream. Last night mt wife was holding my hands while I was having a nightmare because I was kicking all over.
Something is in the air and I always have dreams like this when it happens.

I also had a bad dream last night. I was in the vicinity of a human predator on a sailboat (because I liked to go sailing with strong winds) where I couldn't escape, knowing it would end badly but not fatally for me. So thanks for mentioning that, Konstantin. It could well be that something is in the air.

My dear 87-year-old friend who lives in a care home fell a few days ago and is in a lot of pain. As I couldn't get hold of him on his mobile today I decided to call the care home and had the chance to speak to one of the nurses. I am not sure whether I would have been so persistent had I not known what is happening to people all over the world who are alone in a care or nursing home or hospital without family members by their side and who are experimented on (like in NYC) or just left to rot (like in Spain). And as he has no family I took it upon myself to act as his niece and even asked whether he was getting any pain medication. I felt like a right busybody afterwards, but these times call for different measures OSIT. And although I am not saying all nurses are bad (this nurse was rather helpful) I do wish to make sure that nothing will happen to him if I can help it, which isn't much, but I just want to put the signal out there. The thought of him lying in his bed all alone is really sad.

If you missed this please sign and share far & wide:

An Emergency Appeal to the World’s Governments by Scientists, Doctors, Environmental Organizations and Others

Apparently someone has already done subtitles in many languages to Plandemic. Here's one that I found that has English, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish subtitles:

Below the video there are .srt files to download. I just downloaded them and also the video, but haven't viewed the subtitle files yet.
Ah, sorry my mistake, the .srt files were visible only because I had installed a 'subtitle grabber add-on' in the browser.

Anyway, to my disappointment the English subtitles did not exist. I don't know who have made the subtitles for the other languages (the metadata is stripped from what I can see), but I' going to attach the files here in this post so that you can view them. Maybe you want to do a virus-check before you view, however I didn't get any warnings as I opened the German file. From what I can see, they look legit. I think that considering the 'urgency of the situation' we can with good conscience use these if we find them accurate.

So, could you guys have a look at the video (if it's still there) and choose either the Chinese, French, German, Portugese or Spanish subtitles to see if they are accurate? To clarify: I don't mean that you need to use the .txt files as you view it on YouTube (as it should already contain the various subtitles), but if they remove it I could upload it to @Scottie for viewing.

I'll attach the subtitle files below as .txt files (you need to be signed in to view those).

I'll keep looking for the English subs.

Attachments

• Plandemic Part 1 with English, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish Subtitles.de.txt
    41 KB · Views: 15
  • Plandemic Part 1 with English, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish Subtitles.es.txt
    39.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Plandemic Part 1 with English, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish Subtitles.fr.txt
    41.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Plandemic Part 1 with English, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish Subtitles.pt.txt
    39.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Plandemic Part 1 with English, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish Subtitles.zh-Hans.txt
    35.1 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom