Second time I hear this: Women's opinion in East Europe

Mother with three children, ~7 year old (girl), ~12 year old (boy), 15 year old (girl in mask) is waiting before the post office. Boy mentions school is beginning in September for the little girl. Mother's response:
- School? There won't be anything anymore like that.. I guess I'll be watching you at home..

First time a journalist in her early 60's was waiting with the four of us at the Artesian well. As one of the young millenials waiting for the spring water turned out to be a teacher, high school graduation was mentioned that it had to be brought forward quickly from end of May, so the kids with their already broken school year could be quickly "dealt with". She also mentioned there won't be any school anymore come September. Only [according to her]:
- Everybody masks up! Wash your hands! Do what the Authority says and shut up! - [her words]

Amazing to hear people's opinions about this whole situation.

Last year I met my former colleague, a good, skilled engineer from the Hungarian Telecommunications Company (we worked together from ~1996 to ~2000) and we talked a bit. He asked me if I was married.. I told him I already got divorced with no kids [Thanks God!] He complained to me with a puzzled expression that his son doesn't want to marry and is not interested in finding a spouse at all. He asked me if I knew why?
I replied to him [this conversation is taking place in 2019..]:
- My cousin is 44 years old and he barely had a girlfriend. He definitely won't marry as well and definitely won't have kids. His brother has a long-time girlfriend, but they also don't want any children. I guess the current generation is simply too busy with social networks and computer games, so they don't have time to chase would-be wives anymore..

But as I arrived home and thought about it, I had to admit even in 2019, this generation simply has no future. Just as Michael Douglas' character said in the movie Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps:
- You're all pretty much f*cked. You don't know it yet, but you're the NINJA generation. No income. No job. No assets.

While of course we have jobs and some assets, but no houses in general, nothing to our name.

Also this generation, I think....
[Rant Begin:]
- palm readers reading the Heart Line could have a great success with us - is doomed to be Pest Controlled [like roaches] by the incoming Nephilim, if the Yersinia-Class heavy-weight viruses don't kill us first. Our life will come to nothing.. cut in the middle, burned to ash. Then the Lizards can use the bodyparts from ~95% of us to re-animate the bodies for eternal slavery under the New Alien World Order.

I mean General Caesar was so right, when he said:
- Humanity is lost.

All is left now for all of us in these final few years, till 2030 maximum - I think, - until the end of the next term of President Putin to finally meet and face our karma and be burned by the fires of Hell - in Purgatory on Earth or Hell On Earth - that most of us deserve very well!

The C's already discreetly alluded that we will be united AFTER A BRIEF CONTEMPLATION IN 5thD, in 4thD to build a new world. That means - I think - we shouldn't have any hopes for our current bodies, which are a complete Nullity© (Master Gurdjieff), these bodies with super-brittle bones are able to exist inside a minimal temperature range with our stupidly downgraded senses as physical human bodies go = we are almost blind - Blind Leading The Blind - literally, we can only breath clean air and if ever it gets too smokey or methane or any other gases are introduced we die.. if there is too much sunlight and no ozone layer we die, we get no water for weeks we die. What a totally ridiculous JOKE these current wretched human bodies are to me!!

I won't ever incarnate into 3rdDensity ever again, not if Higher Cosmic Representatives are looking for draftees. I Loath this Hard Density where we have lost our powers and constantly must endure our total Impotent Powerlessness Kicked Around by Lizzie Controlled Governments and the Deep Matrix with its 48 Laws. We are left here for Dogs. This density is only good for burning Karma, like many used incarnational opportunities here, those coming for just a few years - boys killed by their parents in the news and the like, to burn Karma in a super-short Short Wave Cycle incarnation...

I mean... if I ever get to Level Playing Field, the Lizards will have a very good argument that their race is dying, for I won't rest until I end them all.. I don't care what it takes. Just for what they did to Earth and this space sector and their Human Chicken Coop Planets and their Live Dissection Feast Parties and the horrible war crimes around the galaxy. :mad: The safest for the Lizzies is until they can keep me here in this incarnation. As soon as this body I'm driving expires, I'm going after them, and I guess they know it. There is ZERO MISUNDERSTANDING about that!!!!!!

[End of rant]

Last edited:
This just in from Tel Aviv:
Gyms, event halls, theaters and small bars and restaurants will be forced to close again as of tomorrow morning.
Which for me means, no work once more. The govermental monetary assistance for being fired has been cancelled for me, no reason given.
It is impossible to get anyone on the line about it and emails go unreplied. Obviously they are not excepting walk ins.

There have been daily protests on bridges all over the country against the prez and the self appointed new beefed-up government.
Not ONE word of the protests is in the news.
None of the papers have said a word about it.
Only facebook pages and twitter for now.

More and more people say to me that something fishy is going on. They are starting to see that this is less a war against a virus and more a war against the people.

Ready for more turmoil over here.
Gonna do a lot of cooking, and make some more art. 🤷🏽‍♂️

This may belong in its own thread but since it may be correlated somehow to the pandemic I’m sharing it here. Currently the US Debt Clock is going backwards for personal and credit card debt and also for Federal and Income Tax. This was pointed out by TommyG on Twitter link here:
You can also go directly to the site:https://usdebtclock.org/

Wondering if they’ll be any news on what’s happening?

I spent the 4th in Utah -- only about 30% of people wearing mask! And I suspect all the mask-wearers were tourist (like me). Of course, Utah is essentially an "outdoor" vactaion state, so it shows some reasonableness, but I'm talking about indoors -- no masks! and the stores didn't require it. Let me see the "spike" in Utah in the stats. Because people from all over were there, and "mixing"

HE'S BACK

Summary

• New therapeutic on the way.... He name dropped monoclonal antibodies. These are synthetic man made antibodies injected into your body. He's super excited about them. Interviewer cut him short on this - watch at 8.08. WE NEED TO LOOK INTO THESE MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES. What in the devil are they cooking up!?!?!?!? (these are coming in before the vaccine!!)
  • He talked down Moderna - said their vaccine won't scale up well and that it'll mostly be used in America (Lucky you Americans!!). For the rest of us, he reckons Johnson & Johnson plus Astrozeneca will be the ones we get injected with.
  • He's aware of the conspiracies. Naturally he thinks they are hogwash. Interviewer says we should all be ashamed of ourselves.
  • He DOESN'T like the leadership in the US a.k.a Trump. He didn't name drop but he criticised heavily.
  • He still thinks that the developing world will get more deaths than the west.
  • He's all about taking personal choice away in favour of public health... I.e. you can't act independently if by doing so you compromise public health. So stuff like masks and I imagine eventually, the vaccine.

They are basically planning on pumping us full of manmade synthetic stuff - be it the synthetic mRNAs or these synthetic antibodies.

They aren't giving up! He also was cryptic about a change in leadership... I think there might be a plan to replace Trump. Don't know if that is through the election or via other means that they think might be able to do the trick.

They've been running analytics on conspiracies... Yes, they've been crunching the numbers and also they are now trying to see how they can weaken them as they affect the trust of people in authority. This could link in with what the C's said about SOTT toning it down.

The wicked wizard is back!

HE'S BACK

Summary

• New therapeutic on the way.... He name dropped monoclonal antibodies. These are synthetic man made antibodies injected into your body. He's super excited about them. Interviewer cut him short on this - watch at 8.08. WE NEED TO LOOK INTO THESE MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES. What in the devil are they cooking up!?!?!?!? (these are coming in before the vaccine!!)
  • He talked down Moderna - said their vaccine won't scale up well and that it'll mostly be used in America (Lucky you Americans!!). For the rest of us, he reckons Johnson & Johnson plus Astrozeneca will be the ones we get injected with.
  • He's aware of the conspiracies. Naturally he thinks they are hogwash. Interviewer says we should all be ashamed of ourselves.
  • He DOESN'T like the leadership in the US a.k.a Trump. He didn't name drop but he criticised heavily.
  • He's all about taking personal choice away in favour of public health... I.e. you can't act independently if by doing so you compromise public health. So stuff like masks and I imagine eventually, the vaccine.

They are basically planning on pumping us full of manmade synthetic stuff - be it the synthetic mRNAs or these synthetic antibodies.

They aren't giving up! He also was cryptic about a change in leadership... I think there might be a plan to replace Trump. Don't know if that is through the election or via other means that they think might be able to do the trick.

They've been running analytics on conspiracies... Yes, they've been crunching the numbers and also they are now trying to see how they can weaken them as they affect the trust of people in authority. This could link in with what the C's said about SOTT toning it down.

Thanks for the summary. I can't stomach this guy. He's been working on this for 20 years, he's not going away willingly. Many want to get rid of Trump, from the PTB to their OP minions.

It's time once again for my favorite Gates cartoon.
b3189776e95050add77eb22dc41cac30d7abd79cc416f38da2145801cb58a4a3.jpg
EaGfrI0X0AAnd78.jpg

HE'S BACK

Summary

The biggest question I have is why would anyone accept medical advice from a man who not only did not study medicine in college but dropped out to get into the computer business. This makes no sense.

As I can see the second part of this drama has already started. They continue with their hysteria and lockdowns. In Serbia, their president announced a curfew from Friday to Monday. Australia ( especially Victoria ) is becoming a more and more fascistic country. I have a brother who lives in Melbourne and the situation is not good.

Here in Macedonia we will have an election next week. It is somehow a public secret between people that after this illusionary calming of the situation, after the so-called elections we will have a new wave of lockdowns, curfews, and fascistic propaganda.
The new element that they all propagate now is a vaccination. mandatory and forced vaccination of children, elderly, and people with chronic diseases. So, first, kill or disable the most vulnerable people in society.

The school year will probably not start in September. The teachers are forced to go to courses for online teaching, and after they go with forced vaccination, maybe they will allow those children to go to schools. This is a big battle that is coming and it will be a real mess.

The madness between people is growing. I think that now if they tell everyone that the masks are useless, they will fight and protest for that.
The Masks are mandatory everywhere. There are lot of people with masks on the street. People are freeking out. For every symptom like sore throat, elevated body temperature they go to a doctor, and lot of them are asking to be tested. Of course, probably 90% of them have positive results and nobody has even symptoms that represent even some form of mild flu. A lot of people are in home isolation for practically nothing. But all these numbers are helping them to sustain the illusion of a pandemic and the government as our saviors.

It is very easy to keep this tension and hysteria among people.

In the past 20-30 years, the Police here in Macedonia became a place where the ruling party ( no matter which one) was always bringing their people. It is practically a gang now, not the police. If 30 years ago a police officer has to fulfill some standards, some tests, and exams in order to be a police officer, now you only have to be a party member and to blindly follow anything that is said to you. A huge degradation in police manpower quality.

So, few days ago I saw a situation where one dumb police officer told one person on the street to put a mask. He took the mask from his pocket, put on his face, and continue walking. The police officer start to yell at him, he runs next to him and pushed him on the ground. for no reason. There was another policeman there and he calmed his colleague because it could end with an even bigger incident.

Maybe all this is part of the agenda. To make people riot against the police so they can continue with their game and save us all from the deadly virus. Who knows.

The police are full with dumb authoritarian followers, that are just like the guards in nazi camps. Some of them chase children for not wearing a mask while playing in the park. This is not going to end well.

Full lockdown here in Melbourne from tonight for next 6 weeks. Back to stage 3 restrictions which means we can only be out for the usual 4 reasons - grabbing groceries, takeaways, going into work if remote work impossible, hospital visit and/or a quick jog nearby. Cannot have guests at home and gatherings limited to 2.
On a brighter note, plenty of people out and about right now trying to have their last minute of fun.

Back
Top Bottom