But what if they malfunction in a way that it will show you have a fever when you don’t? Then there’s a high probability that you’d be ‘taken in’ and put on the Stasi tracing list. I’d say, avoid those temp checks if you can do it without causing too much commotion.
That's almost impossible... There is somebody from security waiting for us at the entrance... They are also understanding for now, because they let me once get in without a check when they saw me arriving by bike at 35° outside temperature... I notice that most thermometers start showing a lower temperature than normal after a while. We have a small child and we had to change a few by now because of that.

I haven't yet talked to my supervisor about this, and I haven't seen a station set up yet in my lab, but I fully intend to ask her this on Monday because this crosses a line for me. At that point, I am no longer in charge of my own reaction to this virus. When I let someone with a temperature gun decide for me whether or not I can work, or that I need to be "confined", then I no longer can decide my own fate.
Obviously this is a complicated issue, especially under the current circumstances, but I think this can't be legal. Mikovits keeps saying that nobody has the right to inquire about your health, which includes measuring your temperature.

In the video aragorn just reposted here, she says: "You can't ask me why I have this cough. I've had this cough since I was two years old, and I will keep coughing."

I think if we really get down to the laws, she's right and nobody can force you into this kind of crap. Laws aren't changed by governors 'declaring' whatever the hell they want.

Personally, I decided a while ago that if anybody anywhere tries to measure my temperature, I'll just grab the thermometer from their hands and throw it a few meters away while telling them they have no right to check my temperature or ask anything about my health and that it's about time people stopped playing these idiotic games. And then I just keep walking, visibly pissed off. I'm pretty sure I could pull it off. I can be pretty intimidating, and if you do it with enough self-confidence, most people won't dare get in your way.

Then again, this is not America, people are less insane and more lethargic and generally nobody wants trouble or to get involved in conflicts, the police don't murder people daily, and so on. So even if they don't have the right to take your temperature in the US, convincing them of that fact is probably another matter and will cost you a lot of stress at the very least.

One obvious solution is to move somewhere else, but relocating to another country is not that simple, so idk. Everyone will have to decide how much they want to fight, how much they want to endure, how much they want to risk, and how much they want to be safe and keep their jobs. I guess you gotta try your best but be prepared to fail and have a backup plan.

Hi, Ketone Cop! We do get checked at work with a temperature gun, but I don't think that they work that well.My partner's result was 34°C:lol:. He jokingly asked whether he had to go to hospital for hypothermia.
I have this infrared thermometer at home. It gives me over 36 only at my neck (jugular artery), between 35-36 on my forehead, and under 34 pretty much anywhere else. And there is of course the fact that different people have different 'normal' temperature. Given the high stakes here, not exactly a reliable tool, especially in the hands of random people who know little about the tool and even less about the human body (and are brainwashed by covidiocy).

But what if they malfunction in a way that it will show you have a fever when you don’t? Then there’s a high probability that you’d be ‘taken in’ and put on the Stasi tracing list. I’d say, avoid those temp checks if you can do it without causing too much commotion.
OK, let's do temperature check self-defence course 101.

The moment you get measured as 'high', immediately start arguing that it's bullshit and the tool is not measuring correctly. Say you measured yourself in the morning and it was 36.5. Do anything to stall and confuse. Demand proof that the thing works correctly. Accuse the person of not knowing how to use it, etc.

I'd also grab the thermometer and measure the person who was measuring me. If it showed above 37, it could be fun. If not, you can still shout "37.5!", erase the measurement by clicking again, and throw the thing away before anybody looks, saying that the crappy thing isn't working properly. Alternatively, you can grab the thermometer, measure yourself in a way that will hopefully give a better result (helps to be familiar with the tool), show it to the person and say, "See? I'm fine." (BTW, the thermometer cost me only about $6 and is pretty useful, so if you're worried about this, you might invest a few bucks and get familiar with it.)

Even if they had measured you correctly as being above 37, there's a good chance that when they get to doing another check, it will show something else. You can also try to put your hands before your face and convince them not to point that damn thing at your face, and try to make them measure your arm (which will have a lower temp). It probably won't work, but it costs you nothing to try.

Alternatively, look for legit reasons why your temperature might be higher and have a story ready. Like you were just doing some heavy work, or have some other kind of health condition that keeps your temp higher (I'm sure something like that exists - maybe Gaby can offer some ideas), etc. Also, fear and nervousness will only work against you, so whatever happens, stay calm and self-confident.

Obviously this is a complicated issue, especially under the current circumstances, but I think this can't be legal. Mikovits keeps saying that nobody has the right to inquire about your health, which includes measuring your temperature.

In the video aragorn just reposted here, she says: "You can't ask me why I have this cough. I've had this cough since I was two years old, and I will keep coughing."

I think if we really get down to the laws, she's right and nobody can force you into this kind of crap. Laws aren't changed by governors 'declaring' whatever the hell they want.

Personally, I decided a while ago that if anybody anywhere tries to measure my temperature, I'll just grab the thermometer from their hands and throw it a few meters away while telling them they have no right to check my temperature or ask anything about my health and that it's about time people stopped playing these idiotic games. And then I just keep walking, visibly pissed off. I'm pretty sure I could pull it off. I can be pretty intimidating, and if you do it with enough self-confidence, most people won't dare get in your way.

Then again, this is not America, people are less insane and more lethargic and generally nobody wants trouble or to get involved in conflicts, the police don't murder people daily, and so on. So even if they don't have the right to take your temperature in the US, convincing them of that fact is probably another matter and will cost you a lot of stress at the very least.

One obvious solution is to move somewhere else, but relocating to another country is not that simple, so idk. Everyone will have to decide how much they want to fight, how much they want to endure, how much they want to risk, and how much they want to be safe and keep their jobs. I guess you gotta try your best but be prepared to fail and have a backup plan.

I have this infrared thermometer at home. It gives me over 36 only at my neck (jugular artery), between 35-36 on my forehead, and under 34 pretty much anywhere else. And there is of course the fact that different people have different 'normal' temperature. Given the high stakes here, not exactly a reliable tool, especially in the hands of random people who know little about the tool and even less about the human body (and are brainwashed by covidiocy).

OK, let's do temperature check self-defence course 101.

The moment you get measured as 'high', immediately start arguing that it's bullshit and the tool is not measuring correctly. Say you measured yourself in the morning and it was 36.5. Do anything to stall and confuse. Demand proof that the thing works correctly. Accuse the person of not knowing how to use it, etc.

I'd also grab the thermometer and measure the person who was measuring me. If it showed above 37, it could be fun. If not, you can still shout "37.5!", erase the measurement by clicking again, and throw the thing away before anybody looks, saying that the crappy thing isn't working properly. Alternatively, you can grab the thermometer, measure yourself in a way that will hopefully give a better result (helps to be familiar with the tool), show it to the person and say, "See? I'm fine." (BTW, the thermometer cost me only about $6 and is pretty useful, so if you're worried about this, you might invest a few bucks and get familiar with it.)

Even if they had measured you correctly as being above 37, there's a good chance that when they get to doing another check, it will show something else. You can also try to put your hands before your face and convince them not to point that damn thing at your face, and try to make them measure your arm (which will have a lower temp). It probably won't work, but it costs you nothing to try.

Alternatively, look for legit reasons why your temperature might be higher and have a story ready. Like you were just doing some heavy work, or have some other kind of health condition that keeps your temp higher (I'm sure something like that exists - maybe Gaby can offer some ideas), etc. Also, fear and nervousness will only work against you, so whatever happens, stay calm and self-confident.
Just a comment about it.

In my country, if you throw the temperature gun aside and keep walking (to access a Hospital for example), not only the person with the gun, but everyone who sees it will call the Police.

I've seen it many times. There is no possibility of dialogue or reasoning.

In principle, if we do not have a fever, that is, we have normal health, there should be no problem with the temperature gun and if, having our normal state of health, they measure a fever temperature, we will spontaneously react to the situation.

"Strategic enclosure" to the maximum.

We have been advised that.

In my country there is a saying: "Made the law, made the trap."

"Let's find the trap";-)

Here is a refresher from Jon Rappaport. He starts off with how the powers that be never followed proper scientific procedures to "discover" a new virus. This part starts at around 11 mins. The first 10 minutes, he talks about three corporate leaders who own America and how they caused the lock-down.

It think the situation of humanity has always been whether to learn your lessons in domestication and to hopefully be left alone by doing so or to be free and express your wildness. Both have their pitfalls in our society. At this time wanting to navigate towards the choice of free will (and to be left alone?) has definitely been moved to the back burner albeit temporary (we've been told). We've also been advised to not let that flame go out. Right now though going along to get along might just be your best move until the tide is turned. CME ❤️

Well some time has gone by since I updated you from my hometown here in Bavaria, Germany. There are a lot of anecdotes, but mostly they are about people exposing their ignorance or people behaving badly towards others, so I will not repeat them (to what use would it be?). BUT last wednesday I had a phone call with a guy, I think he is the vice head of the public order office, which was so crazy that I want to tell you about it. First I told him that I know from the website of the bavarian State Chancellery that public order offices in Bavaria explicitly are to be held to be reasonable in fining violations of the corona measurements. But there are rumours (I heard that from several of our customers) that the local public order office is actively sending out agents provocateurs without masks into shops, to see how the shopowners react. I asked him whether this is true. His answer was: "Hm, I don't know. I have to check, please stay on the line."

This was rather remarkable for me. He said it without any noticable tone or surprise or wonder. He was just literally seeming not to know. When he came back on the line he said, without any emotions: "No. That is not true." It was clear that he asked someone and was told this and now he tells me. So that is why I think the guy was honest (and even IF this is a practice of the office, then he most likely wouldnt know; at least this was my impression.

Then I asked about several measurements that took me wonder how they will be argued for, because they seemed so ridiculous to me. I even at some point before that said call refused to believe that this is really a measurement decided by bavarian government (because so stupid). His answer was always the same: "I am sorry, I understand you very well, I know that this doesn't make any sense. I cannot explain why it is like that."

One thing I asked about was that at the Döner Shop on the other side of our street there is very rarely someone to be seen wearing a mask, those two to three guys in the kitchen never wore one for the whole time while preparing Döner Sandwiches. On the other hand there is a butchers shop forty meters farther down the street, and they have to wear face shields and masks. (insert stories of employees fainting and everything). How can that be? Well, he told me the reason (it almost hurts using this word for this nonsense) for this is that the Döner Shop is mostly preparing food TO GO, and therefore they are not obliged to wear masks. I said that people entering a butchers shop also buy something to go, so to say... but he cut me off and said, no, that is completely different, because it is retail. My answer: "WHAT?"
Now insert "I am sorry, I understand you very well..." from the paragraph above.

We rehearsed this three different times with three different questions I had. after hearing his apology the third time I said: "You know what makes me feel sad? It is the fact that we have authorities, again, that blindly follow the nonsensical orders of the government. We already had that here in Germany, remember? So what could possibly go wrong?" He sighed, answered "I am so sorry" again and hung up.

I have to admit that my mood lowered quite a bit after that, but don't worry, keto does the best for me and so those feelings don't last for long, I am already laughing about it. But nevertheless, this is something serious, authorities following orders against their own conviction.

I've seen it many times. There is no possibility of dialogue or reasoning.

In principle, if we do not have a fever, that is, we have normal health, there should be no problem with the temperature gun and if, having our normal state of health, they measure a fever temperature, we will spontaneously react to the situation.

"Strategic enclosure" to the maximum.

We have been advised that.

Others can correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that with “strategic enclosure to the max” the C’s didn’t mean that we should completely ‘turn the other cheek’, but to be strategic in our ‘resistance’. So, maximum strategy, yes, but not maximum surrender. It of course depends on the situation and where you live, but I think that some civil disobedience, like not wearing a mask, sends an important signal to others (if it doesn’t get you in too much trouble).

Maybe this is not what you meant at all, but it’s something that came to my mind while reading your post

Others can correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that with “strategic enclosure to the max” the C’s didn’t mean that we should completely ‘turn the other cheek’, but to be strategic in our ‘resistance’. So, maximum strategy, yes, but not maximum surrender. It of course depends on the situation and where you live, but I think that some civil disobedience, like not wearing a mask, sends an important signal to others (if it doesn’t get you in too much trouble).

Maybe this is not what you meant at all, but it’s something that came to my mind while reading your post
Your comment is "accurate" and complete mine.

I agree.

Your comment is "accurate" and complete mine.

I agree.
Yes I think that's a good point until they actually fine or arrest you I think show dissent in a peaceful way.
I get the feeling here in the UK we'll get to the point where you won't be able to enter the shops without a mask. Seriously though in North Yorkshire most people seem relaxed. The ptb seem to want to escalate things. Classic propaganda where the PM on his visits is wearing one.
I seriously despise BoJo our pm. What a moronic buffoon.

"Coronavirus deaths take a long-expected turn for the worse"
Propaganda case study: I'm posting this AP-sourced article only to point out that it's about 1200 words, but has no charts, graphs, etc. In my local media, I don't recall ever seeing one graph of deaths. So what's the take-away? I suspect it's to hit readers with a headline and a wall of text, but no big picture. The big picture actually runs counter to the wall of text. Presumably readers will remember the title, not read or remember most of the rest (much less challenge it), and the sky will continue to fall.

The CDC shows that this week's deaths (as of yesterday, missing only one day of data) at 302. Last week was 1024. The week before was 2532. See the trend?
[Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)]

Note that I'm not addressing the fundamental validity of the death count here. This is about observing the propaganda, which is contradicted by the establishment's own data.

Back
Top Bottom