When talking to my uncle he said he knows one family whose grandmother died from lung cancer and their children were given papers to sign it was from covid but refused, and their causin was mayor of one town and said to them they fabricate numbers because they get money from EU funds if there are enough numbers so it is also a race it seems to get more money .
And the mother talked with former co worker that works as a cook in retirement home and she said to her they put food to those who got back from hospitals and are thus quarantined in front of their room doors, but those older can not get from bed and they can not get in because of infection so it is a torture, madness and idiocy all in one.

Heres Australia's Chief Health officer. He is talking how people will need an "incentive stick" so that people get the vaccine. he also mentions no jab no pay, and not being able to travel or attend events if you refuse the vaccine.

link
statement starts at 1.22

He also comments on not having the ability to enforce this at the moment. So it certainly is coming.

Here's the 7 News article on the subject.

So ScoMo rolled back his statement about the vaccines being 'mandatory' when there was a backlash from the public (the polls in the previous link show a clear majority of peeps not wanting the vaccination and who are also against mandatory vaccination), and now the Chief Medical Officer is making threats.

Those threats are still an attempt to remove voluntary informed consent because they are applying duress. There is some really twisted logic in saying something like 'the vaccine will be voluntary, but if you don't accept it you will be punished'. That's not voluntary at all.

A little bit of extra info regarding AstraZeneca

Violation Tracker Parent Company Summary
Parent Company Name: AstraZeneca
Ownership Structure: publicly traded (ticker symbol AZN)
Headquartered in: United Kingdom
Major Industry: pharmaceuticals
Specific Industry: pharmaceuticals
Penalty total since 2000: $1,148,775,284
Number of records: 21

And protection against liability for vaccine injury in relation to the new vaccine has apparently been granted to AstraZeneca.

Then the Lancet study on the safety of AstraZeneca's ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine shows that trials were only single blind, test subjects were young and healthy (no children), and they weren't exposed to coronavirus after vaccination to see whether a cytokine storm was created as it was in earlier coronavirus vaccine trials with animal test subjects.

The study states:

These results, together with the induction of both humoral and cellular immune responses, support large-scale evaluation of this candidate vaccine in an ongoing phase 3 programme.

CDC on the phases of clinical development for testing vaccines (page last reviewed in 2014):

Clinical development is a three-phase process. During Phase I, small groups of people receive the trial vaccine. In Phase II, the clinical study is expanded and vaccine is given to people who have characteristics (such as age and physical health) similar to those for whom the new vaccine is intended. In Phase III, the vaccine is given to thousands of people and tested for efficacy and safety.

Many vaccines undergo Phase IV formal, ongoing studies after the vaccine is approved and licensed.

So there's another reason why vaccines can still be considered 'experimental' when used on the population at large and supports using the Nuremberg Code to address calls for mandatory vaccination.

This is just carrying on from what Nazi Germany was doing. Flouride was introduced into drinking water shortly after WW2. Dentists were paid large sums of money to endorse it. Now people think flouride is necessary and good. It was all preparation for what we have today. People are compliant because they just can't see any way around this situation. Made to be compliant. Socially engineered to be compliant.

Drinking water with flouride. After knowing about the damage it has caused since being introduced and drinking unflouridated water for more than 10 years now, whenever water is fluoridated it is noticeably different to my taste buds. It takes time for flouride to work. Results are not immediate. The only good thing about it is that it's not a death sentence. Being that would likely have raised alarms in the public.

If your source of water has flouride, it would be difficult to do anything but be compliant.

Fluoridation – Mind Control Of The Masses
Extracted from his self-published booklet “The Dickinson Statement: A Mind-Boggling Thesis” published in NEXUS magazine August-September 1995 issue.
I found this article about fluoride, it's history, how it's been used as a tranquilizer and anesthetic — even nerve gas. There's a large all-star cast of major players and usual suspects, starting with I.G. Farben. The article is long and covers a lot of ground. It's an ugly story and it's not over. It might be surprising how many things have fluoride in them.

The situation in Ireland goes from the insane to the grotesquely insane.
Sadly, it looks like you may be playing 'catch-up' to other places around the world, including Victoria, Australia. Here, our Premier is not going to ease Lockdown level four restrictions until some sort of 'magic' number of 'new cases' is reached. This is what happens when you race out and test everyone. More cases! I wonder if other States haven't figured that out yet?

It does look like Australia is going to be the 'test case' for medical martial law and mandatory vaccines - even more so than China. Unfortunately there is no way to stop this by "doing nothing" and expecting the government to come to its senses. I don't think that's going to happen - they can't back out of where they are now.

This is what happens when you race out and test everyone. More cases! I wonder if other States haven't figured that out yet?
Undoubtedly they all know that. It's all part of the theater. It's probably quite dangerous not to play ones assigned role, difficult to opt out. Quite conversely, many petty tyrants are revealed to be aspiring major tyrants. Maybe they're auditioning for starring roles in the NWO.
Klaus Schwab.jpg
Kissinger illegal.jpg

Short info from Germany on the current situation
Since the school opened a week ago, there are several bans on individual classes in my state at the moment due to Corona Falls. Many teachers are already of the opinion that there will be a total ban on school again before the autumn holidays in October. In Germany, holidaymakers are publicly branded as guilty without proof that those infected are actually holidaymakers. Meanwhile a climate of anger is developing here, as the media is very interested in keeping the hysteria high and people can no longer hear the name Corona.

Economically, we are experiencing a downward slide. I work once a week in a company that manufactures chassis dynamometers for the automotive industry. There I do occupational health management. 3 years ago the company was in perfect health, had 60% of the world market for the product. Last week it was announced that 25% of the workforce will be laid off and production will be transferred to Poland at record speed. It's all about cutting costs. I myself am also affected, as my contract will not be renewed at the end of the year. I am beginning to get the impression that this is about destroying small businesses and medium-sized enterprises in order to create monopolies. Even if the situation should improve in a year or two, the price and wages are ruined.

In Germany there is a state ban on insolvency. Insolvencies may not be applied for at court. So, state insolvency bans. First the date of the ban was September, then December and now March 2021. Our government wants to conceal the insolvencies until after the federal elections. Then it will be clear that probably one third of German companies will be bankrupt. My feeling is that the government, under the guise of Corona, will restructure our entire social system after the election. Standard pension, standard health insurance.

On the positive side, I see that at the moment I meet more and more people who doubt Corona and question some things. What is missing is medical background knowledge so that for most people it is not possible to understand facts.
At the moment carnival has been cancelled for 2021, which again meets with great resistance. They are also considering to introduce a maximum number of people for events and private meetings.
I myself still work without a mask and my patients see it positively that there is no mask obligation in my practice.

This poor lady and her children suffered a terrible experience.

Brooklyn mother traveling with six children forced off JetBlue flight when her 2-year-old daughter wouldn’t wear mask

Screenshot_20200821_091158.jpg

Big Pharma is the biggest spender in Washington.

It outspends the next industry by almost twice!

Conflicts of interest? Anyone think any of these politicians or public health officials aren't bought and paid for?

Corruption levels probably at unprecedented levels and now they are asking politician's to make it impossible for the public not to use their products a.k.a covid vaccine.

Just to put things into perspective, people say the middle east wars are driven by the interests of the oil and gas industry.... If they have no qualms destroying whole countries over oil and gas, does anyone think there's anything they won't do for big pharma which outspends oil and gas by a considerable margin.

The West have made a retaliation against Russia for their covid vaccine.... Asymetric warfare

Same formula as before. Zero imagination.

The anti-vaxxer / plandemic 2 retaliation is yet to hit. We know they use tried and tested formulas which in my mind means a false flag event by some secret team that ends up getting blamed on a lone wolf patsy.

this is about destroying small businesses and medium-sized enterprises in order to create monopolies.
My feeling is that the government, under the guise of Corona, will restructure our entire social system after the election. Standard pension, standard health insurance.
That indeed appears to be part of the plan Nachtweide. As in 2008, this is the use of force majeure to create the circumstances where effectively all businesses below a certain size are driven to the wall, leaving a small number of giant multinationals to pick up the pieces for cents in the dollar. The 'great' economic reset. It was a stated outcome of 'Lockstep', the 2010 Rockefeller Pandemic scenario war game, where they proposed top down authoritarian government and limited innovation as an outcome.

I think many people struggle to realize that these fiends are very happy to destroy something they have partially allowed to build up for decades and that became central platforms of the perceived dogma i.e. entrepreneurship is central to a healthy economy. They are very happy to now end that phase and pull down everything that grew from it because it always was but one necessary step in their Game Theory based preparation for total dominance. In Game Theory you are content to appear to 'give', appear to 'lose' many rounds, but all with the intent of using those 'losses' as eventual leverage for even bigger games later on in the 'great game'. Democracy, freedoms, entrepreneurial innovation, freedom of movement, etc, were all necessary 'evils' along the way so as to create the circumstances for eventually dismantling and hoovering up the pieces into one singular, top down system. We have been lulled for generations by that word 'progress'. There never was any; just a road map to this time and place.

An example of this willing sacrifice is organized live professional sport - which say in the case of football is such a big global business and you would have thought a key part of the social model of control (a kind of cakes and circuses for the masses). Well its now run its course, had its time and use, and its hey-day is over now - and they will let that multi-billion dollar business go to the wall (or become totally re-framed as a pseudo live event) because such social gatherings, emotional resonant communal identities, etc, do not fit the model going forward. So it can go the way of the dodo. That's Game Theory.

I am behind in this thread, I walked away from it for a while, I wanted to enjoy the summer. As some of you maybe know it, it will be mandatory to wear a mask at work in France from the 1st sept.

The company I just started to work for decided to implement the obligation already, as they have enough masks and want lead by the example. So I have to wear a mask all the time, even though I am 5 meters away from my next colleague. The whole company is an open space, so I can't hide the fact that I am not wearing one. We have people who walk around to check if everybody obeys, really, it's beginning to look like the gulag.

I am not protesting atm, because thanks to the Cs, I know there's worse to come, and I may not keep this job very long, with our economy crumbling. I lower my mask discreetly and put it back on when someone is coming my way. I admit that if I didn't know what I know, I would have resisted and take the risk of being fired.

I take this experience as a good opportunity to observe people. It's fascinating how everything I learned about the nazi era, psychology, authoritarians is coming true just before my eyes (it's just not so deadly yet).

I have a newfound respect for the east-european people who managed to keep their wits about them during the communiste Era.

I am glad that the Cs warned us to practice startegic enclosure to the max, because I have to contain my anger, keep my opinions to myself, watch my reactions to their lunacy and keep working efficiently.

I will start doing EE everyday, so that I can expel the stale air in my lungs (and avoid lashing at those wannabe SS).

If you guys have more advice, I am all ears!

And to all those who have to wear masks at work, I say: may the force be with you!

I am behind in this thread, I walked away from it for a while, I wanted to enjoy the summer. As some of you maybe know it, it will be mandatory to wear a mask at work in France from the 1st sept.

The company I just started to work for decided to implement the obligation already, as they have enough masks and want lead by the example. So I have to wear a mask all the time, even though I am 5 meters away from my next colleague. The whole company is an open space, so I can't hide the fact that I am not wearing one. We have people who walk around to check if everybody obeys, really, it's beginning to look like the gulag.

I am not protesting atm, because thanks to the Cs, I know there's worse to come, and I may not keep this job very long, with our economy crumbling. I lower my mask discreetly and put it back on when someone is coming my way. I admit that if I didn't know what I know, I would have resisted and take the risk of being fired.

I take this experience as a good opportunity to observe people. It's fascinating how everything I learned about the nazi era, psychology, authoritarians is coming true just before my eyes (it's just not so deadly yet).

I have a newfound respect for the east-european people who managed to keep their wits about them during the communiste Era.

I am glad that the Cs warned us to practice startegic enclosure to the max, because I have to contain my anger, keep my opinions to myself, watch my reactions to their lunacy and keep working efficiently.

I will start doing EE everyday, so that I can expel the stale air in my lungs (and avoid lashing at those wannabe SS).

If you guys have more advice, I am all ears!

And to all those who have to wear masks at work, I say: may the force be with you!

@ryu how many hours a day are you expected to wear the mask?

I wouldn't advise wearing the mask 7 - 8 hours a day for 5 days on repeat for many months. You will suffer in your health as a result.

I think you need to explore options

• Can you work from home?
  • Do you suffer asthma or hay fever? If yes, after a number of hours, I would complain I can't breathe properly and now have a very bad migraine. I'd go home, call my doctor, have an appointment and make it clear you can't wear the mask without suffering.
  • Do you have anxiety? Same as above, I would claim severe mental distress.

A few facts

• Mikovits states wearing masks for prolonged regular period can cause latent viruses to activate.
  • Wearing masks can lead to you being oxygen starved which will have other negative effects.
  • Masks can act as places for germs and bacteria to congregate.
Lastly, I would explore the type of mask I wear... You need to get something that allows you to breath easily.

Remember, if you compromise your health, your company / employer will move on and easily find a replacement. You don't mean as much to them as they mean to you. It's a company and you are a resource. You need to decide what is important to you.

When I was young, my mum always used to challenge me with one question in terms of doing what other people do. I'd explain an action I've taken by saying how can it be wrong if everyone else is doing it.

You know what she used to say in response?

In that case, if everyone jumped off a cliff, would you?

It's clear that what is happening in France with them mandating masks in offices is a step towards mandatory vaccines.

I imagine the mask mandate will only be removed once the vaccine is introduced and it'll only be because at that point they will say you need to get vaccinated. Correction, you MUST get vaccinated to work in an office with other people.

If France doesn't resist, they are telling the politicians all they need to hear.

Back
Top Bottom