They talk extensively about the vaccine trials and the side effects

They talk extensively about the potential long term side effects

It goes without saying that none of the above is any good for the product being pushed.

Basically what we have is the paid pharma shills asking us to trust them at their word Vs the science which is basically conclusive: the damage these vaccines will cause far outweigh the risks posed by covid-19.

The fanatical drive for the vaccines is quite scary in of itself but probably indicate the PTB have reached a point where they've decided to go for the hail-mary in an act of what would appear to be desperation (due to what, I don't know!)

I envision 2021 / 2022 to unleash a large scale violent revolution in an established western country off the back of the side effects these vaccines will cause. Bill Gates may find himself the scapegoat.

@ryu how many hours a day are you expected to wear the mask?

I wouldn't advise wearing the mask 7 - 8 hours a day for 5 days on repeat for many months. You will suffer in your health as a result.

I think you need to explore options

• Can you work from home?
  • Do you suffer asthma or hay fever? If yes, after a number of hours, I would complain I can't breathe properly and now have a very bad migraine. I'd go home, call my doctor, have an appointment and make it clear you can't wear the mask without suffering.
  • Do you have anxiety? Same as above, I would claim severe mental distress.

A few facts

• Mikovits states wearing masks for prolonged regular period can cause latent viruses to activate.
  • Wearing masks can lead to you being oxygen starved which will have other negative effects.
  • Masks can act as places for germs and bacteria to congregate.
Lastly, I would explore the type of mask I wear... You need to get something that allows you to breath easily.

Remember, if you compromise your health, your company / employer will move on and easily find a replacement. You don't mean as much to them as they mean to you. It's a company and you are a resource. You need to decide what is important to you.

When I was young, my mum always used to challenge me with one question in terms of doing what other people do. I'd explain an action I've taken by saying how can it be wrong if everyone else is doing it.

You know what she used to say in response?

In that case, if everyone jumped off a cliff, would you?

I am working 8hours/day, a bit less on Fridays. So in any case, I won't be able to continue for long. My goal is, to paraphrase your mum, to let others jump off the cliff if that's their wish, without them noticing that I don't plan to follow. That and/or endure it until people riot on the street. I am fully aware that I am disposable and don't feel any kind of loyalty toward my employer. And no, I cannot work from home. That too will become a problem. I know people who are blackmailed by their company to come back at work because: if their employees are always working at distance, why bother keeping french, swiss or West-europeans workers in general, when they can get qualified workforce from developping countries hum? People who are irrepleacable are few.

I wear a mask in cotton and change it every 3hours. They are easier to breathe in. I tried to wear surgical masks and my lungs burned at the end of the day. I used to have asthma and allergies but it's all gone thanks to paleo diet. I will try to get an exception as you propose.

But the real problem is this.Whoever is not wearing a mask, even if that person has an health condition, IS. A. THREAT. For those who guppled down the MSM narrative, their lives are in danger if they are near someone who is not wearing a mask. From their perspective, you could kill them and their kids. So they don't care if you are sick, because in the end, their lives is more important than yours. I had the pleasure of being arrested twice and called out even more times in the span of an afternoon because I was walking without a mask in the city center of Nancy, one of our big cities in eastern France.

I don't plan to externaly considerate myself out of existence, but I don't really know how to navigate these murky waters. I know they will make it very hard to say no to the vaccine and the chip. I'd like to stay below the radar, because I can't afford not to work. I don't see any alternative atm. Our social system is under an heavy strain, they won't allow people who refuse to work because of the mask to stay on social benefits for very long.

I am working 8hours/day, a bit less on Fridays. So in any case, I won't be able to continue for long. My goal is, to paraphrase your mum, to let others jump off the cliff if that's their wish, without them noticing that I don't plan to follow. That and/or endure it until people riot on the street. I am fully aware that I am disposable and don't feel any kind of loyalty toward my employer. And no, I cannot work from home. That too will become a problem. I know people who are blackmailed by their company to come back at work because: if their employees are always working at distance, why bother keeping french, swiss or West-europeans workers in general, when they can get qualified workforce from developping countries hum? People who are irrepleacable are few.

I wear a mask in cotton and change it every 3hours. They are easier to breathe in. I tried to wear surgical masks and my lungs burned at the end of the day. I used to have asthma and allergies but it's all gone thanks to paleo diet. I will try to get an exception as you propose.

But the real problem is this.Whoever is not wearing a mask, even if that person has an health condition, IS. A. THREAT. For those who guppled down the MSM narrative, their lives are in danger if they are near someone who is not wearing a mask. From their perspective, you could kill them and their kids. So they don't care if you are sick, because in the end, their lives is more important than yours. I had the pleasure of being arrested twice and called out even more times in the span of an afternoon because I was walking without a mask in the city center of Nancy, one of our big cities in eastern France.

I don't plan to externaly considerate myself out of existence, but I don't really know how to navigate these murky waters. I know they will make it very hard to say no to the vaccine and the chip. I'd like to stay below the radar, because I can't afford not to work. I don't see any alternative atm. Our social system is under an heavy strain, they won't allow people who refuse to work because of the mask to stay on social benefits for very long.

I read France has some of the toughest vaccination laws in Europe

So it makes sense that for the western European countries, they will test the French citizens first.

If your fellow citizens are as brainwashed as you say they are, then the end is known. You will have to jump off the cliff with everyone else if you are in France and must work or depend on the state - they will force you to jump if you don't do it yourself.

There's nothing else to say - you need to look at what protocols you can follow to reduce the risks of wearing a mask regularly for 8 hours a day every day during the work week.

Common sense says you can't wear a mask like this regularly without suffering in the long term. I'm really sorry @ryu. Maybe someone else will say the right things and provide a good solution.

I think French citizens will riot. Give them a week or 2 after September 1st.

Update from the long thin country:

The current Chile health minister said yesterday that a vaccine would not be mandatory for the majority of adults but probably would be for select groups like healthcare workers, the old, children and those with serious health conditions. I assume following this line satisfies the international elite while minimizing internal opposition as this is pretty much inline with the ingrained thinking in Chile regarding vaccines. So wife and I will get a pass but my suegra and nietos will eventually get jabbed if an opposition movement for them does not develop.

The Chile numbers show a high infection rate but very small death rate. There is a nightly curfew, some areas are in lockdown, other areas in semi-lockdown to minimal lockdown all subject to change week to week. Only citizens and residents can enter the country and they are subject to a mandatory 14 day quarantine. There is no firm date when the borders will reopen. On top of the local lockdown restrictions, there are strict restrictions on travel within the country between regions. Masks are mandatory in public and at work.

I reuse a N95 mask when I go out and have it below my nose on the street so I can breath but pull it up to show I am complying when it is mandated. Having grown a mustache and chin beard during the lockdown, I can position the mask "just so" so I can receive some outside air circulation while appearing to be nose and mouth sealed.

The central and local gov do idiot things like spraying the streets at night with some ammonium based disinfectant to more useful things like delivering token boxes of food. When our area went into lockdown for about 5 weeks, the local government said every residence would receive a box and this is what we got (not remotely paleo except for the can of fish):

food_box.jpg

Small businesses in my area have been nearly completely destroyed as the lockdown was a black swan double blow after the destruction and closures because of the violence of the social crisis which began last October which preceded the virus lockdown.

The state of emergency which has been in effect since mid-March comes up for review around September 13 or so and it is not looking good as like in other parts of the world, the authorities are warning about resurgences of this never ending flu virus.

The Case for Masks, School Closings, & Social Isolation Just Collapsed
The article posted by Nucifera was prefaced with this quote:

The purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded and even destroyed.
A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. – Theodore Dalrymple

@ryu I'd say follow your strategy. Keep a low profile and wait to see how September plays out.

I suspect a lot of people won't be able to wear masks for such durations and it's inevitable challenges will emerge.

You will be able to read the situation better when the experiment is underway in the whole country.
I proudly wear a mesh mask (originally designed for cyclists and intended to be worn with a filter - of course I removed the filter).

It had valves on it, but when they started making a big noise about the valves being bad, I did the right thing and removed them!

It gives me free access to air-flow, but looks substantial and intimidating! It also complies with all the local ordnances about wearing masks...

Nobody ever challenges me!

That said, I'm still waiting for my "novelty" masks to arrive in the mail...

Current info from Spain. And a review of the onset of the Italian outbreak. And Augusta, ME takes a different spin on tracking raw sewage for the Virus.

Unbelievable Mainstream News from Spain - UNREAL!
Ivor Cummins Aug 19, 2020
I don't know what to say about this mainstream Spanish news item, I'm kinda speechless. This front-line, clearly expert Spanish doctor reveals the reality around the truly massive media madness going on at the moment. He explains the actual reality, and the interviewer is thrown into confusion...!
Then a studio journalist is brought in to sort him out - but our doc is solid as a rock - and leaves the henchman for dead! UNREAL. (subtitled) NOTE: My extensive research and interviewing / video/sound editing and much more does require support.......

Augusta area sewage testing suggests low prevalence of coronavirus
Posted August 19
So far only one sample of wastewater, out of eight, taken weekly from the Greater Augusta Utility District's treatment plant has tested positive for detectable amounts of coronavirus.

AUGUSTA — Seven of eight samples of wastewater taken at the Greater Augusta Utility District since July 21 have tested negative for detectable amounts of the coronavirus.

Those test results suggest the prevalence of the virus that causes COVID-19 is relatively low in the area served by the district, which includes the parts of Augusta, Hallowell, Winthrop, Manchester and Monmouth where residences and businesses are connected to public sewer systems.

The one positive sample, taken Aug. 3, showed trace amounts of the coronavirus.

Based on that positive sample result, and using a mathematical formula that factors in the number of people in the area of study, a company being paid with federal grant funds to study the prevalence of the coronavirus in the district’s service area estimates that when the positive sample was taken there were about 130 people with COVID-19, out of the district’s roughly 19,100 users.

In the same week the positive sample was collected, the Maine CDC reported there were two new cases of COVID-19 in Augusta.

Officials have noted the number of actual cases of people with COVID-19 is likely much higher than the number of confirmed cases, because some people with the disease don’t show any symptoms, and others might not report their illness to authorities or a doctor.

18647473_20200723_COVIDsampling_8302.jpg

The Greater Augusta Utilities District water treatment plant, July 23 in Augusta. Joe Phelan/Kennebec Journal file

Utility district and Augusta city officials hope the testing program will help provide data to show the prevalence of the coronavirus in the area. They said that information could prove valuable in setting public policies — such as whether businesses, government and schools can safely operate and be open to the public — by providing an indication of how many people may have it in the area.

While just one positive test of eight would seem to suggest the coronavirus is not widespread in the area, officials cautioned residents against abandoning steps they’ve taken to prevent its spread.

“The fact it did show up, at a very low level, but not the lowest level they detect from, shows that it has been present in the community,” said Keith Luke, Augusta’s deputy development director and the city’s representative to the Greater Augusta Utility District’s board of trustees, who wrote the grant application funding the project. “Our takeaway from that is we need to remain vigilant with all the protocols in place. The good news is we seem to be doing a good job at it.”

He said local officials have not made any changes to protocols based on the data collected from the project so far.

While the positive sample coincided with two new cases being reported in Augusta, the CDC also reported new ones in Kennebec County during some of the weeks when negative results were returned.

According to the website for Biobot, the Massachusetts-based company doing the testing for Augusta and nearly 400 other cities, the company’s methods for detecting the coronavirus in sewage are adapted from CDC protocols. Their approach relies on detecting genetic fragments of the virus that are excreted in stool.

GAUD Water Quality Coordinator Phyllis Rand, who began collecting and sending the samples to Biobot in late July, said the district plans to take 24 samples total. She said the test does not indicate whether the coronavirus is still active.

The test results so far, Augusta Mayor David Rollins said, seem to be good news about the prevalence of coronavirus in the community.

“I think it’s good we’re keeping an eye on it, but I don’t think anybody is out of the woods yet,” he said.

Asked how the city would use the information, Rollins said it should be used “carefully.”

“Because we don’t want people to get the impression there is no threat, or to get reckless,” he said. “We have been careful and I think that’s why we’ve gotten good results.”

Luke learned of the project after hearing about it on National Public Radio. He approached Brian Tarbuck, general manager of the Greater Augusta Utility District, about having the testing done in Augusta, but at some $1,200 per sample they agreed the cost was too great.

They shelved the idea until Luke learned of grants from the federal CARES Act that will now pay the $24,000 cost of weekly testing from now until the end of October.

“Our primary goal is to keep the community safe,” Tarbuck said in a news release. “This proactive approach is something larger cities across the country are doing to help residents and business owners stay informed about the amount of COVID-19 in the community. We are pleased with the early reporting and will continue to monitor the situation and keep the public informed.”

The Portland Water District, in a partnership with St. Joseph’s College in Standish, is also regularly testing wastewater samples for the presence of COVID-19.

“We want to be mindful that COVID-19 is a part of our daily lives,” Augusta City Manager William Bridgeo said in a news release. “Wastewater testing and monitoring of the results will continue to guide our efforts to return to the new normal.

“Most importantly we need to use proper hygiene, such as washing your hands and not touching your face and practicing social distancing,” he added. “These are the most effective ways we can stop the spread of COVID-19.”

I proudly wear a mesh mask (originally designed for cyclists and intended to be worn with a filter - of course I removed the filter).

It had valves on it, but when they started making a big noise about the valves being bad, I did the right thing and removed them!

It gives me free access to air-flow, but looks substantial and intimidating! It also complies with all the local ordnances about wearing masks...

Nobody ever challenges me!

That said, I'm still waiting for my "novelty" masks to arrive in the mail...

Can you post some photos (from the web) of the mesh and novelty mask?

I need to get myself one and not sure how they look like / where to get them!

I envision 2021 / 2022 to unleash a large scale violent revolution in an established western country off the back of the side effects these vaccines will cause. Bill Gates may find himself the scapegoat.

For all the damage already caused by his actions, there is nothing that can be done to him in this lifetime whereby he would be absolved of that damage. His debt to humanity is far greater than anything that could possibly happen to him. The only thing left is to let the universe decide his fate. Or perhaps he can decide his own fate.

We just have to push him off the ice, when nobody is looking!

On a final note...

This article from SOTT is worth noting.

States secretly stockpiling food, competing to fill warehouses to brim ahead of coming disaster

We should always keep in mind that 'wars' are a designed distraction from bigger problems faced at home. In this sense COVID is a war on humanity to stop it from knowing something wicked this way comes. In light of this and the above, the following is also of interest if accurate and indicative of what is going on below the surface.

Government insider claims DoD is preparing for loss of infrastructure due to climate change

And so we come back to the C's and their suggestion that cosmic 'weather' will intervene soon. Keep that in mind and preparedness for same; despite all this horrible day-by-day distraction, the real challenges and game changer will come from above.

On the issue of stockpiling warehouses; I work for a large grocery/department store chain in the distribution centre and warehouse and can attest to this stockpiling taking place. The company is more concerned to the point of being fanatic about bringing freight into the warehouse than shipping it out to the stores. There are two store locations near where I live and when I visit there are shelves here and there that are partially full and some may be completely out of one or two items. I don't see any panic buying at the moment either, not even a line-up outside the store. When I ask my supervisor or another manager why there is such chaos in the warehouse, they reply with "Well, everyone is just buying so much stuff that we can't keep up". I don't buy that line they give me. It is very compartmentalized where I work and I can't get much more information than that.

Back
Top Bottom