Amongst all the NYE news articles, Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison has announced a change to the wording of a line in the Australian national anthem that has been backed by both major parties.

The line 'We are young and free' will change to 'We are one and free'.

While the story basically says that the word change is to acknowledge First Nation peoples and inclusiveness, Morrison says:

“In the spirit of unity, it is only right that we ensure our national anthem reflects this truth and shared appreciation.

“Changing ‘young and free’ to ‘one and free’ takes nothing away, but I believe it adds much. It recognises the distance we have travelled as a nation.
[.....]
“‘One and free’ is and must be the story of every Australian, and it’s the way we truly Advance Australia Fair.”

Sounding kind of 1984'ish to me.

I have a quick fast question, didnt find a clear answer (it may have already been clearly answered, but forum is crowded ^^)
Does RNA vaccine modify DNA ?

And if yes, is it proven ? (if yes, link to article, demonstration) - or this is the 1 billion question on which nobody agree on ? (or on which some want to make us believe it doesn't when in fact it does)
Last post for this year, so, to all : I wish all here the best for 2021, and I'll add : Keep the faith, together we're strong.

I have a quick fast question, didnt find a clear answer (it may have already been clearly answered, but forum is crowded ^^)

And if yes, is it proven ? (if yes, link to article, demonstration) - or this is the 1 billion question on which nobody agree on ? (or on which some want to make us believe it doesn't when in fact it does)
Last post for this year, so, to all : I wish all here the best for 2021, and I'll add : Keep the faith, together we're strong.

From what I've seen, it's not proven that it can change DNA. It's also not proven that it CAN'T change DNA which is the bigger thing to prove.

In the below, this expert also points out a crucial thing, that it can change your epigenetics. The expert speaking is not an expert in vaccines but of RNA and other genetic based therapies. I would say the information she presents here is new to most in this forum. She's no slouch so worth people's time in my opinion

From what I've seen, it's not proven that it can change DNA. It's also not proven that it CAN'T change DNA which is the bigger thing to prove.

In the below, this expert also points out a crucial thing, that it can change your epigenetics. The expert speaking is not an expert in vaccines but of RNA and other genetic based therapies. I would say the information she presents here is new to most in this forum. She's no slouch so worth people's time in my opinion

Thanks for sharing that video. At the end of the interview, she mentions the possibility of the RNA being converted to DNA via the reverse transcriptase enzyme which is found in the cell when another virus is present. This enzyme is used by viruses such as HIV and Hepatitis B to replicate their genome by generating DNA from their own RNA template, and can be injected into the cell's core DNA.

This same point is raised by Doctor Christian Velot in his interview shared on this French SOTT Article around minute 19 (in French). Doctor Velot also brings up another important point of concern, that of Viral Recombination. When two viruses meet, they are very effective at exchanging genetic material between each other and a new Recombined Virus can be generated from this exchange. Now, when a person is injected viral RNA with the vaccine, this can combine with other viral RNA present in the cell to form a new Recombined Virus. The H1N1 virus is one such virus which comes from the combination of the avian flu, the human flu and the swine flu.

While the statistical probability of two RNA viruses being present in the same cell at the same time is very low, with large-scale vaccination you are basically drastically increasing that probability.

Professor Denis Rancourt has a new paper here 'Measures do not prevent deaths, transmission is not by contact, masks provide no benefit, vaccines are inherently dangerous: Review update of recent science relevant to COVID-19 policy' which can be downloaded from Research Gate:

Abstract​

The unprecedented measures of universal lockdowns, tight institutional lockdowns of care homes, universal masking of the general population, obsession with surfaces and hands, and the accelerated vaccine deployment are contrary to known science, and contrary to recent leading studies. There has been government recklessness by action and negligence by omission. Institutional measures have been needed for a long time to stem corruption in both medicine and public health policy. The article is organized into the following sections:  Summary  Introduction-Iatrogenic pandemic of panic  Stringency of measures has no effect on total deaths assigned to COVID-19  Corruption of science is being exposed - Masks and PCR  Transmission is not by contact  Masking of the general-population provides no detectable benefit  Vaccines are inherently dangerous

Here is a new interview wit him from December. For those familiar with his work, it is broad and detailed, and here he starts off discussing the elderly faced with isolation stress and psychological upsets.

From Vaccine Choice Canada, there is a large data base of activities, as well as a list of covid-19-Lawsuits in Canada and the world.

I am posting an extremely interesting Cathrine Austin Fitts interview she gave for and upcoming documentary to be released maybe January 2021 Called Prison Lockdown. One of the persons interviewed was the former Prime Minister of the Czech Republic. Here is a link to those interviews.

Here is Cathrine Austin Fitts discussing the hows and the why this pandemic was declared and it's relevance in what is now called The Great Reset. One of the videographers/interviewers made the comment "We have been put in a trap this year" her reply was "Yes, but the door hasn't shut" It reminded me of the comment by the C's about the door being shut 309,000 years ago and we entered into physicality (at 17:00 mark)

Also not to lose hope, here is a short video.
Catherine Austin Fitts and Dolores Cahill interviewed by World Freedom Alliance Chairman Maneka Helleberg in Basel.

In the below, this expert also points out a crucial thing, that it can change your epigenetics.

It´s the epigenetics. RNA regulates gene expression:

Some lingo here. RNA molecules can only be read in one direction. Confusingly, the part where the reading begins is called the 5’ or ‘five-prime’. The reading stops at the 3’ or three-prime end.

Life consists of proteins (or things made by proteins). And these proteins are described in RNA. When RNA gets converted into proteins, this is called translation.

OK, this is the key. Not that there will be any direct manipulation. What is going to happen is that this mRNA vaccine is going to turn off the expression of certain genes.

1-methyl-3'-pseudouridine:

Transfection with mRNA offers many advantages over DNA-based technologies. First, gene transfer using mRNA poses no risk of undesirable and potentially deleterious chromosomal integration. Second, mRNA transfer is more efficient than DNA transfection in both total amount taken up and the number of targeted cells. Third, mRNA directs protein expression almost immediately after reaching the cytoplasm.

Eukaryotic initiation factor:​

Eukaryotic initiation factors (eIFs) are proteins or protein complexes involved in the initiation phase of eukaryotic translation. These proteins help stabilize the formation of ribosomal preinitiation complexes around the start codon and are an important input for post-transcription gene regulation: Post-transcriptional regulation is the control of gene expression at the RNA level.

Gene expression is the process by which information from a gene is used in the synthesis of a functional gene product that enable to produce protein as the end product.

In genetics, gene expression is the most fundamental level at which the genotype gives rise to the phenotype, i.e. observable trait. The genetic information stored in DNA represents the genotype, whereas the phenotype results from the "interpretation" of that information. Such phenotypes are often expressed by the synthesis of proteins that control the organism's structure and development, or that act as enzymes catalyzing specific metabolic pathways.

All steps in the gene expression process may be modulated (regulated), including the transcription, RNA splicing, translation, and post-translational modification of a protein. Regulation of gene expression gives control over the timing, location, and amount of a given gene product (protein or ncRNA) present in a cell and can have a profound effect on the cellular structure and function. Regulation of gene expression is the basis for cellular differentiation, development, morphogenesis and the versatility and adaptability of any organism. Gene regulation may therefore serve as a substrate for evolutionary change.

mRNA vaccines uses translation.

It´s the epigenetics. RNA regulates gene expression:

mRNA vaccines uses translation.

This comes as a perfect fit for the question asked:

In a surprising twist, in April 2017 scientists discovered that octopuses, along with some squid and cuttlefish species, routinely edit their RNA (ribonucleic acid) sequences to adapt to their environment.

This is weird because that's really not how adaptations usually happen in multicellular animals. When an organism changes in some fundamental way, it typically starts with a genetic mutation - a change to the DNA.

Those genetic changes are then translated into action by DNA's molecular sidekick, RNA. You can think of DNA instructions as a recipe, while RNA is the chef that orchestrates the cooking in the kitchen of each cell, producing necessary proteins that keep the whole organism going.

But RNA doesn't just blindly execute instructions - occasionally it improvises with some of the ingredients, changing which proteins are produced in the cell in a rare process called RNA editing.

When such an edit happens, it can change how the proteins work, allowing the organism to fine-tune its genetic information without actually undergoing any genetic mutations. But most organisms don't really bother with this method, as it's messy and causes problems more often that solving them.

And here comes the surprise:

In 2015, researchers discovered that the common squid has edited more than 60 percent of RNA in its nervous system. Those edits essentially changed its brain physiology, presumably to adapt to various temperature conditions in the ocean.

Here we see again the relationship with the nervous system and the brain and the editing of the RNA.

I believe that a lot of evidence is accumulating that points to the fact that these vaccines can indeed change our central nervous system physiologically.

Last edited:
This same point is raised by Doctor Christian Velot in his interview shared on this French SOTT Article around minute 19 (in French). Doctor Velot also brings up another important point of concern, that of Viral Recombination. When two viruses meet, they are very effective at exchanging genetic material between each other and a new Recombined Virus can be generated from this exchange. Now, when a person is injected viral RNA with the vaccine, this can combine with other viral RNA present in the cell to form a new Recombined Virus. The H1N1 virus is one such virus which comes from the combination of the avian flu, the human flu and the swine flu.

While the statistical probability of two RNA viruses being present in the same cell at the same time is very low, with large-scale vaccination you are basically drastically increasing that probability.

And then we have the multiple endogenous retroviruses which are part of our genome, some of which are stuff of the Black Death. As I wrote 8 years ago:

As it happens, a paper came to my attention just recently. I think it is very relevant in the sense that the fragments of hemorrhagic viruses that were speculated to be the cause of the Black Death (for more information see New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection), are listed as part of our genome, indicating that life on Earth has been exposed to rather dangerous viruses through our evolutionary history which then effected changes in our DNA:

Unexpected Inheritance: Multiple Integrations of Ancient Bornavirus and Ebolavirus/Marburgvirus Sequences in Vertebrate Genomes

The abstract reads as follows:

Vladimir A. Belyi, Arnold J. Levine, and Anna Marie Skalka. PLoS Pathog. 2010 July; 6(7): e1001030.

Vertebrate genomes contain numerous copies of retroviral sequences, acquired over the course of evolution. Until recently they were thought to be the only type of RNA viruses to be so represented, because integration of a DNA copy of their genome is required for their replication. In this study, an extensive sequence comparison was conducted in which 5,666 viral genes from all known non-retroviral families with single-stranded RNA genomes were matched against the germline genomes of 48 vertebrate species, to determine if such viruses could also contribute to vertebrate genetic heritage. In 19 of the tested vertebrate species, we discovered as many as 80 high-confidence examples of genomic DNA sequences that appear to be derived, as long ago as 40 million years, from ancestral members of 4 currently circulating virus families with single strand RNA genomes. Surprisingly, almost all of the sequences are related to only two families in the Order Mononegavirales: the Bornaviruses and the Filoviruses, which cause lethal neurological disease and hemorrhagic fevers, respectively. Based on signature landmarks some, and perhaps all, of the endogenous virus-like DNA sequences appear to be LINE element-facilitated integrations derived from viral mRNAs. The integrations represent genes that encode viral nucleocapsid, RNA-dependent-RNA-polymerase, matrix and, possibly, glycoproteins. Integrations are generally limited to one or very few copies of a related viral gene per species, suggesting that once the initial germline integration was obtained (or selected), later integrations failed or provided little advantage to the host. The conservation of relatively long open reading frames for several of the endogenous sequences, the virus-like protein regions represented, and a potential correlation between their presence and a species' resistance to the diseases caused by these pathogens, are consistent with the notion that their products provide some important biological advantage to the species.[full text available here]
Then I followed it up in my post from 8 years ago as follows:

This second paper was linked in the first one and is even more interesting. It expands and backs up Bryant M. Shiller's explanations on Origin of Life: The 5th Option. Keeping in mind that "transposable elements" (TE) - which were once considered "junk" DNA - are viral in their origin, it would explain why humanity benefits from periodic plague diseases to give a kick-start or "reformation" to our genetic makeup and accelerate evolution or change through cometary impacts:

In short, we might not necessarily be looking here to a new recombined flu-like virus, but to the recombining of a virus that is the stuff of the Black Death, courtesy of the mRNA vaccine.

I think it was Bryant M. Shiller himself who was speculating in the 5th Option about a safety code encoded into our DNA that could get activated in case humanity as a species became a danger to mother nature itself. Not his exact words, but something among the lines.

Yeah, we live in interesting times.

Hmm I tried to look for more information on RNA and epi genetics, and ended up on the following (which have been highlighted earlier: Geneticist Alexandra H. Caude - What they never tell us about the mRNA vaccine!), then I had a look at the entire debate to get the full context: Irish Professor Dolores Cahill & French Geneticist Alexandra H. Caude on covid 19 vaccine.

The following subpart is quite interesting (Evidence for big numbers of expected mRNA vaccine casualties.) and report the following procurement issue in the UK: Supplies - 506291-2020 - TED Tenders Electronic Daily (europa.eu)
Short description:
The MHRA urgently seeks an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software tool to process the expected high volume of Covid-19 vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction (ADRs) and ensure that no details from the ADRs’ reaction text are missed.
Total value of the procurement (excluding VAT)
Value excluding VAT: 1 500 000.00 GBP
Expected high volume of ADR???

#C

NB. attached a PDF version of the procurement request

Attachments

• 2020-OJS207-506291-en.pdf
    85.3 KB · Views: 7
Hmm I tried to look for more information on RNA and epi genetics, and ended up on the following (which have been highlighted earlier: Geneticist Alexandra H. Caude - What they never tell us about the mRNA vaccine!), then I had a look at the entire debate to get the full context: Irish Professor Dolores Cahill & French Geneticist Alexandra H. Caude on covid 19 vaccine.

The following subpart is quite interesting (Evidence for big numbers of expected mRNA vaccine casualties.) and report the following procurement issue in the UK: Supplies - 506291-2020 - TED Tenders Electronic Daily (europa.eu)

Expected high volume of ADR???

#C

NB. attached a PDF version of the procurement request
highlighted earlier*: from SottReader's post: Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

"BioNTech/Pfizer mRNA vaccines contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies to this substance, which means that many people can develop life-threatening allergic reactions to the vaccine."

But which one? There are a variety of formulas. Its name is usually associated with a number that refers to the molecular mass of the polymer or oligomer; for example, a PEG with n=80 will have an average molecular mass of about 3500 Da, so it will be called PEG 3500.

For example: Polyethylene glycol 3350 Información Española De la Droga

Polyethylene glycol 3350​

Generic Name: polyethylene glycol 3350
Brand Name: ClearLax, GaviLAX, Gialax, GlycoLax, MiraLax, PEG3350, SunMark ClearLax
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 26, 2020.

What is glycol 3350?

Polyethylene glycol 3350 is a laxative solution that increases the amount of water in the intestinal tract to stimulate a bowel movement.
Polyethylene glycol 3350 is used as a laxative in the treatment of occasional constipation or irregular bowel movements.

What is the most important information I should know about polyethylene glycol 3350?

You should not use this medication if you have a bowel obstruction or blockage. If you have any of these conditions, you may have serious or life-threatening side effects from the polyethylene glycol 3350.

What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking polyethylene glycol 3350?

You should not use this medication if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol, or if you have a bowel obstruction or blockage. If you have any of these conditions, you could have serious or life-threatening side effects from the polyethylene glycol 3350.

People with eating disorders (such as anorexia or bulimia) should not use this medication without the approval of their doctor.

To be sure this medication is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have

nausea, vomiting, or severe stomach pain

ulcerative colitis;

irritable bowel syndrome;

kidney disease; or

if you have ever had a sudden change in your bowel activity that has lasted 2 weeks or longer.

FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether polyethylene glycol 3350 will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medication.

It is not known whether polyethylene glycol 3350 passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.

But which one? There are a variety of formulas. Its name is usually associated with a number that refers to the molecular mass of the polymer or oligomer; for example, a PEG with n=80 will have an average molecular mass of about 3500 Da, so it will be called PEG 3500.

Seems 2000:
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl) bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
Source: https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

PEG Wikipedia page: Polyethylene glycol - Wikipedia :
Due to its ubiquity in a multitude of products and the large percentage of the population with antibodies to PEG, hypersensitive reactions to PEG are an increasing concern. Allergy to PEG is usually discovered after a person has been diagnosed with an allergy to an increasing number of seemingly unrelated products, including processed foods, cosmetics, drugs, and other substances that contain PEG or were manufactured with PEG.

Back
Top Bottom