Covid-19 Digital Vaccination Credentials: the new initiative from Microsoft Corporation

Microsoft Corporation joined Oracle and Minnesota health companies Cigna Corp and Mayo Medical School to promote the digital registration of vaccinated persons as part of a global verification system, a digital passport for worldwide accreditation of COVID-19 vaccination.

The project of this new global coalition is called the "Vaccine Credentials Initiative" and aims to make people have encrypted digital copies of their vaccination records stored in a "digital wallet.

The vaccination credential will initially be stored on people's smartphones, and those who do not have them will receive a printed card with the QR codes on it.

This will be done using the open platform SMART Health Cards and the W3C and HL7 FHIR standards, so that organizations administering vaccines worldwide can easily make vaccination data accessible. It will then be available to those who need it.

In the United States, where Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are already being administered, people are receiving an immunization card or hard copy, but according to Microsoft the current system does not allow for easy control and verification.

Criticism of this type of credential has not been long in coming. Both states and private entities will be able to use them as "health passports" granting rights to some citizens and taking them away from others, be it for transit, travel, work, paperwork, etc.

Microsoft, Salesforce and Oracle are some of the main companies in the coalition, which also includes CARIN Alliance, Cerner, Change Healthcare, The Commons Project Foundation, Epic, Evernorth, the Mayo Clinic, MITRE, Oracle and Safe Health, among others.

This new initiative is in turn closely related to the ID2020 project, which aims at global digitalization with biometric data and blockchain technology of all people and is another of the controversial ventures of computer mogul Bill Gates, in this case associated with the historic Rockefeller financial dynasty.

ID2020 ("Digital Identity 2020") was founded between 2017 and 2018 by The Rockefeller Foundation, Microsoft and Gavi "The Vaccine Alliance", the latter entity bringing together both the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the world's leading laboratories.

Together with these founding partners, the following corporations joined the alliance: Hyperledger, dedicated to blockchain technology; IRespond and Simprints, organizations dedicated to the use of biometric data for digital identity; the ICC, International Computing Center of the United Nations; among others.

The dangers of the covid vaccines are overshadowing masks now, but there's this:

STUDY: Long term mask use breeds microbes that infiltrate the lungs and contribute to advanced stage lung cancer

(Natural News) A new study finds that cultivation and enrichment of microbes on the face can infiltrate the lungs through unconscious aspirations and cause inflammatory responses and advanced stage lung cancer. The nose and the mouth were designed to take in oxygen without strain, uninhibited. The oxygen travels down the trachea and splits off into two tubes called the bronchi. From there, the oxygen travels down a series of bronchioles until it reaches the alveoli, which are tiny air sacs covered with blood vessels. These air sacs take the oxygen directly to the heart, where it is dispersed throughout the body.

When a person exhales, the process is put in reverse and the lungs exhale carbon dioxide. This carbon dioxide gas is the vehicle that allows the organ systems to rid the body of wastes. When this process is obstructed or restrained for prolonged periods of time, the lungs and the heart struggle to nourish the rest of the body. Long term mask wearing also hinders the body’s natural ability to detoxify wastes, creates an acidic environment, and slowly strains the organ systems throughout the body.

A study published in the journal Cancer Discovery finds that lung cancer progresses when the lungs are forced to regurgitate microbes. Prolonged mask use creates a moist environment that cultivates microbes. This toxic environment not only forces the person to regurgitate their own wastes, but also inundates the lungs with microbes that cause a toxic environment that feeds lung cancer.

The researchers found that the lungs are not just a sterile environment. When microbes inundate the lungs, they can active an immune response. This causes inflammatory proteins such as the cytokine IL-17 to appear.

Microbes that are normally found in the mouth can make their way into the lungs. “Given the known impact of IL-17 and inflammation on lung cancer, we were interested in determining if the enrichment of oral commensals in the lungs could drive an IL-17-type inflammation and influence lung cancer progression and prognosis,” said Leopoldo Segal, Director of the Lung Microbiome Program and Associate Professor of Medicine, New York University Grossman School of Medicine. (Related: Masked schoolchildren are harmed physically, psychologically, behaviorally and suffer from 24 distinct health issues.)

The research team used diagnostic clinical bronchoscopies to analyze the lung microbiomes of 83 untreated adult patients who were diagnosed with lung cancer. They identified the composition of each microbial environment and documented which genes were expressed as a result. They found that lung tissue from patients with advanced state lung cancer (stages 3b-4) was more enriched with microbes than lung tissue of patients who had early stage disease. This increased enrichment of oral bacteria in the lungs was also associated with decreased chance of survival, no matter the stage of tumors. The bacteria colonies that caused the most damage was Veillonella, Prevotella, and Streptococcus bacteria, all of which are more readily cultivated in a mask. Tumor progression was associated with the enrichment of Veillonella, Prevotella, Streptococcus, and Rothia bacteria. The cultivated microbes infiltrate the lungs and affect genetic expression, namely the p53, PI3K/PTEN, ERK, and IL-6/IL-8 signaling pathways.

In further evaluation, the cultivation of Veillonella parvula in the lungs of mice led to expression of inflammatory proteins, increased expression of IL-17, and the presence of immune suppressing cells. “Given the results of our study, it is possible that changes to the lung microbiome could be used as a biomarker to predict prognosis or to stratify patients for treatment,” said Segal. Prolonged mask wearing not only puts strain on the heart and lungs but also cultivates a microbial environment that is more likely to infiltrate the lungs and create an environment of cancer.

Excellent discovery, in my opinion.
This “future-scenario” was compiled in 2017.
Quoted From the papers credits:
“A Futuristic Scenario for Public Health Risk Communicators. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security; October 2017.”
It is NOT predicting another outbreak, As I read through it, it dawned on me, that....
This is the HANDBOOK of ALL the pre-planned ways they came up with and are using NOW!
I encourage EVERYONE to give it a read, especially the “Food for Thought” sections after each projected “Scenario”.
It’s all there...different angles and tricks to manipulate the public, and this paper literally outlines the procedures that the worlds Psychos are using, RIGHT NOW!
Check out the Chapter outlining the stage we are in at the moment.....how to censor the Social Media apps and anti-vaccination groups!

Thank you Debra

for pointing out that the written manual scenario (2025-28) was written back in 2017 - because I missed that. It makes a little more ‘sense’ to me now.

As I read part of the paper, i was puzzled over the language that was used - because it felt more like “past” and “future” where mixed together - in a rather primitive (clumsy) manner with erratic roundabout descriptions.

I assumed it was written recently (after the Covid 2020 Plandemic’s beginnig) but that didn’t make any sense to me. 2017 was the answer, why.

It is a peculiar piece of paper, I must say. It did not even sound professional - but more like a mission given to somebody behind a desk: go and write something nifty.

Given that this was written in 2017 - we once again see, many signs of planned precognition - but with far too many crossroads. Between the paper and the factual rollout of the 2020 Plandemic.

2017 (and 2018) also appears to have been the year when huge amounts of covid-19 test kits where shipped for large amounts of money to many places around the world. According to World Banks WITS register (who then changed the covid-19 name into “medical” (something) in nov 2020.

I did visit the WITS register back in Aug 2020, and it did say “covid-19 test kits”. (without I took a screen shot).

Nevertheless - the product number remains the same: 382200

Note: I do not know in truth how reliable the database and its contents really are. So, I observe and take notes.

Fact checkers - funny name by the way - sounding like some autonomous written entities - seem to have picked the story later - eagerly denying it. A hoax. Lame as usual.

But then we also have Rothschilds patent from 13 Oct 2015 (!) registering “Systems and Methods for Testing Covid-19” on the same day - both in the US as well Netherlands. With an addition - not to publish the info before Oct 2020.

if there is truth to this, it would be remarkable indeed.

This reminds me of another aspect.

German Berlin Charité “Prof” Dr Drosten, the official brainschild of the infamous medically fraudulent Covid-19 PCR test.

The issue I wish to highlight here in connection with the aforementioned aspects, is that medical people where baffled how extreme quickly Dr Drosten developed the Covid-19 PCR test (“in an impossible fast way”) back in the end of Jan 2020.

So, it makes me wonder...

If the covid-19 PCR test, already existed in 2017 - then Dr Drosten perhaps just had to “fill in the blanks” in the following 2 years time (the paper he published about PCR testing jan 2020 + the claim of asymptomatic (healthy) people - which is used like witch hunt trials against humanity.

As the first paper got accepted almost immediately by the WHO - after merely 36 hours (possibily only 3.5 hours) “peer review” timeframe (supposedly 2 doctors look at it)...

From there on - it was accepted by the WHO as the “Golden Standard” of covid PCR testing all around the world... (where nothing seem to follow any medical common sense, facts or rules)

Additional (repetition info)

Add also that Professor Drosten faked his professor paper - supposedly written in 2001 (but in reality written in 2020) - it got defended by the University of Frankfurt (?) in the most hilarious way.

(Refusing access, and “we don’t have it and then also claiming it takes 70 years after the authors death to be allowed to look at his professor title paper on PCR testing)

Unheard of in german academia.

So - Many lies in one bag

Drosten’s Professor title is a blatant lie. He has to face the challenge in court by Lawyer Dr Rainer Fuellmich on behalf of the defamation on Dr Wolfgang Wodarg.

Well, and the Drosten test itself has been peer reviewed (for real) a couple months ago by 22 professionals around the world - which i have written about earlier - and found it absolutely fraudulent on at least 10 accounts (and more errors have been found since then).

It was found to be so bad - that it never should have seen the light of day - from a medical scientific perspective.

Yet - that very Drosten PCR test was that perfect tool for the powers to steer the Plandemic from the hidden - via the official portal of the criminal WHO - poisoning a whole world through deceptions and falsehood - in the name of a golden calf known as ‘medicine’.

“All coincidental”

Yeah, right.

And so it begins- Aussie govt is rolling out the Pfizer COVID vaccine here in stages with the first group consisting of healthcare workers, aged care residents and those in quarantine/border control as per their website below. What remains to be seen is just how mandatory this will be (I suspect it won’t be long before it will be).

And you've got to love the constant brain gymnastics in pushing this agenda.

“Vaccinated individuals will be protected from the worst of COVID-19 but will not be protected from becoming infected,” Professor Shine said.

“None of the vaccines that have been approved for use have demonstrated that they can stop transmission.”

So it's not a vaccine then is it? Just a toxic experimental drug. And yet despite that...

“Australians should get vaccinated,” Professor Shine said.

:headbash:

And I love how they continually use the 'safe and effective' line - more often than not following a description of horrible side effects and/or death.

“(They) can be confident that vaccines approved for use by the Therapeutic Goods Administration will be safe and effective.

If they do not protect from infection, then they are not effective. In fact, as I said above, that means they are not even vaccines. And safe?!? Gimme a break!! If we are getting this many hideous side effects happening right now, imagine what these poor people are going to have to go through in the future!

How anyone can say these "vaccines" are safe with a straight face is beyond me. No long term testing, but that's perfectly fine since they will monitor the side effects when they happen to the general public. Yes, I will be happy with some brainwashed bureaucrat 'monitoring' my Bell Palsy, stroke symptoms, and whathaveyou. I won't be able to participate in a normal life anymore, and will not be compensated in any way, but I will be 'monitored', so that's all perfectly fine and reasonable.

As I have already said countless times before... how anyone actually swallows this dribble is beyond me. And yet I had an (intelligent?) friend who was on the same page as me at the beginning of this scamdemic, do a complete about-face. When I said we were sleepwalking into a full-on Chinese social credit system, he actually responded by saying he thought that would be an excellent thing! "There are too many arseholes in the world now, a social credit system would stop that." 🤯 At that point I ended the conversation. Didn't seem any point in continuing. But it was difficult not to voice the thoughts in my head....because of course the people in charge of a social credit system will be benevolent angels who only want us to be happy and free! And we will all live in a sunshine world of rainbows and lollipops where nothing bad ever happens... lalalalaaa!!

Health authorities in NSW have confirmed six new locally acquired cases of COVID-19 and are urging people in Western and south-west Sydney to get tested.
Six "cases"! Run for the hills!!!

She warned testing numbers needed to increase for the government to have confidence to ease restrictions."

Huh? How does that work? So we've progressed from counting deaths, to counting cases, to now just counting testing numbers?? And of course as we all know full well, the more people that get tested, the more "cases", and around and around and around we go!

"We're still confident that if testing rates stay high, that the health advice will give us that confidence to make those changes. But it does rely on more people coming forward to get tested.

"All of us want to be confident we can go back to what we had before Christmas and that will only be possible if we get those high rates of testing to give our … health experts confidence that we are on top of any unknown strains of the virus."

It will be interesting to see how much they try to ramp up the fear in order to persuade the masses to take this unnecessary toxic concoction.

You and me both!! I was exactly the same in the same timeframe, it was hectic!! I remember posting this a few months ago on a Del Bigtree post and like 50 people came back to me with similar timeframes,

In November 2019, myself, work colleagues and partner all had a horrid bout of what we thought was flu....the cough lasted for weeks, dry, not particularly chesty,
Exactly the same thing happened to me in November 2019 but the cough rapidly disappeared after taking some of my brother's supplements. Where about are you located? I'm midway between Sydney and Canberra, Australia.
Thanks for sharing

Er6RBXWXUAAobZJ

The Doublespeak of this is breathtaking.

So as many have noted, when someone elderly with underlying conditions dies with COVID its a national tragedy for which all must suffer, but when someone dies following a vaccine its totally OK - because people die all the time - and should be ignored as just normal. Nothing to see here.. move along, move along...
How anyone can say these "vaccines" are safe with a straight face is beyond me. No long term testing, but that's perfectly fine since they will monitor the side effects when they happen to the general public. Yes, I will be happy with some brainwashed bureaucrat 'monitoring' my Bell Palsy, stroke symptoms, and whathaveyou. I won't be able to participate in a normal life anymore, and will not be compensated in any way, but I will be 'monitored', so that's all perfectly fine and reasonable.

As I have already said countless times before... how anyone actually swallows this dribble is beyond me.

I spent the last few days dissecting this article, which was up on SOTT Psychopathy and the Origins of Totalitarianism -- Sott.net, dealing with these issues and which article is referenced by Gaby in her article about the Health Protocol (COVID Mass Vaccination Experiment: Prepare For The Worst With This Health Protocol -- Sott.net). I don't think it has been posted on this thread yet, so sorry if it has been. Anyway, I can highly recommend reading it. In addition to 'Political Ponerology' there is a lot of useful information in there relating to psychopathy and the unreal world that is created by it. In the article, the mechanics are explained as to how and why seemingly 'normal' people go along with the blatant lies and contradictions and keep the pseudo-reality alive. It seems normal people who play ball with the system stop being normal in a society that is based on a pseudo-reality, like the one that is being created now, and become more or less psychopathic themselves.

Some snippets (it's a long article):

It must be observed that people who accept pseudo-realities as though they are "real" are no longer normal people. They perceive pseudo-reality in place of reality, and the more thoroughly they take on this delusional position, the more functional psychopathy they necessarily exhibit and thus the less normal they become. Importantly, normal people consistently and consequentially fail to realize this about their reprogrammed neighbors. Perceiving them as normal people when they are not, normal people will reliably misunderstand the motivations of ideological pseudo-realists — power and the universal installation of their own ideology so that everyone lives in a pseudo-reality that enables their pathologies — usually until it is far too late.

As a result of this failure of perspective, many particularly epistemically and morally open normal people will reinterpret the claims of pseudo-reality into something that is plausible in reality under the usual logic and morals that guide our thinking, and this reinterpretation will work to the benefit of the pseudo-realists who have ensnared them. This sort of person, who stands between the real world and the pseudo-real are useful idiots to the ideology, and their role is to generate copious amounts of epistemic and ethical camouflage for the pseudo-realists.
This is what we see when the superrich, academics and doctors and the like are speaking and defending lies, which leads to a strengthening of the false.
Clearly, the more plausible the account of pseudo-reality on offer, the stronger this effect will be, and the more power the ideologues who believe in it will be able to accrue.

Second, the very assertion of pseudo-reality demoralizes all who are pressed into engaging with it by the mere fact of being something false that must be treated as true. We should never underestimate how psychologically weakening and damaging it is to be forced to treat as true something that is not true, with the effect strengthening the more obviously false it is. Whether or not the distortion is apparent, however, the situation it creates is most demoralizing for those who see through it because making the distortions of a pseudo-reality apparent to those who do not already see them is always exceptionally tedious and will be vigorously resisted not only by adherents but by useful idiots.

That is, many normal people will fail to realize the pseudo-reality is false because they cannot see outside of the frame of normality that they charitably extend to all people, whether normal or not.

This dynamic bears a brief elaboration. Normal people do not tend to recognize that a broken logic and twisted morality is being used to prop up an ideological vision — a pseudo-reality — and that the mental states of the people within it (or held hostage by it) are not normal. Some among them, particularly the very but not exceptionally smart, thus skillfully reinterpret the absurd and dangerous claims of the pseudo-realist ideologues into something reasonable and sensible when, in fact, they are not reasonable or sensible. This, in turn, renders the pseudo-reality more palatable than it actually is and further disguises the distortions and underlying will to power presented by the ideological pseudo-realists.
Here we can see the significance of the roles Messrs Ferguson, Witty, Fauci, Drosten, Van Dissel cum suis play, also applies to the paragraph hereunder:
Given the fact that they are the tool of manipulative people who exhibit high thirst for power and linguistic savvy, pseudo-realists tend to target the (bourgeois) upper-middle class whose livelihoods depend most upon their credentialing and acceptance by a group of peers, particularly the highly educated, though not most brilliant, among them. An abnormally high proportion of such individuals are employed in education, media, politics, and especially academia. (The most potent and dangerous ideological pseudo-realities are the kinds of absurdities only academics could truly believe.) Among its features, pseudo-reality, being a linguistic and social construction, enables a path to careerism and credentialing in these sorts of professions far more than in most others, which generates an incentive structure that favors the pseudo-realists' ambitions.

With a distorted logic that can no longer perceive reality except as a counterfeit, they lack the necessary epistemic resources to challenge the ideology, even within themselves. With a subverted morality that perceives evil as good and good as evil in accordance with the slave morality of the pseudo-reality, their entire social environment is conditioned to keep them in a Hell whose gates are locked from the inside. Thus, to understand ideological pseudo-realities and to try to discover something we can do about them, it is necessary to examine their internal logic and moral systems in more detail.

Alongside the paralogical structure used to trick useful idiots into defending the ideological pseudo-reality project is a powerful tool of social enforcement using an ostensibly moral dimension. A relativist might refer to this as a "moral framework" that is ethical "within the ideology," but as it is a morality contingent not upon the facts of human existence as those exist in reality but instead as they are distorted in the constructed pseudo-reality, it would be more appropriate to refer to it as a paramorality, an immoral false morality which lies beside (and apart from) anything that deserves to be called "moral." The goal of the paramorality is to socially enforce the belief that good people accept the paramorality and attendant pseudo-reality while everyone else is morally deficient and evil.

The threads of paralogic and paramorality have to be identified and severed if we are to escape the calamities of ideological pseudo-realities. Non-contradiction and genuine moral authority are therefore fatal to ideological pseudo-realities.
Here snippets regarding formally normal people changing and becoming psychopathic, at least temporary.
Eventually, a normal person subjected to these circumstances ceases to be normal. This occurs when they "awaken" to a "full consciousness" in the pseudo-reality. At that point, they will have reached a place where, from their perspective, pseudo-reality is reality and reality is the pseudo-reality. That is, they will be psychopathic themselves... Presumably, in the majority of such previously normal people, this effect is temporary and contingent upon participation in the cult, though it is likely that some of the relevant psychological damage will be long-lasting, if not permanent.

They find themselves in the broken position not only of being functionally psychopathic but also of being reality-inverted such that they believe all normal people who are not (yet) cultists are the cultists while they, themselves, are not. This represents a complete reversal of sanity, and the conversion of normal to ideologically psychopathic is, by that point, complete. These people, as many have learned the hard way throughout history, are the otherwise good people who are capable of perpetrating genocides.
But of course there is light at the end of the tunnel:
What, then, could possibly be the answer to this perilous and perennial tangle? Fortunately, the first step, at the least, is very simple. It's mere awareness. It is learning to recognize the constructed pseudo-reality for what it is — a fabricated simulation of reality that is unfit for human societies — and beginning to reject unapologetically any demand to participate in it. This means refusing the analysis of the paralogic (by seeing its contradictions) and being held to account by the paramorality (by recognizing its caprice, malice, and evil) that sustain the lie. In the exact instant one becomes competent at spotting the lie — or, the network of lies — held in service of a constructed pseudo-reality and its social enforcement, one already possesses the necessary perspective to break the spell of the pseudo-reality in its entirety. This, knowing the cheat for what it is, more than any other thing, is how the strings of paralogic and paramorality are cut, and with them cut pseudo-reality will come crashing down.

This can only be done by learning enough to see the games, telling the truth, and refusing to be coerced or forced to participate in the increasingly hegemonic pseudo-reality before it claims totalitarian power. Speaking practically, there are two straightforward ways this can be done. One is to refute the pseudo-reality, and the other is to reject it.

Just keep your head up and refuse to live your life on someone else's (psychopathic) terms, and you will do much against such budding regimes.

For those who will take up the task, the approach is a combination of being informed, being courageous, being forthright, and being subversively funny. Resisting effectively and with sufficient knowledge (refuting) is, of course, best, but resisting at all, even by mere refusal to participate in any obvious lie (rejecting), is also effective.
This is what so many brave and courageous forumites, doctors, nurses, scientists and journalists on internet platforms, etc. are and have been doing in tireless service to humanity while being ostracized and ridiculed etc., until the house of cards will come tumbling down, as one day it must.
Keep going people, there is always Hope!

Well setting up a big vaccine centre in a cathedral has the advantage that the cemetery is usually close by and they have experience in disposing of bodies in an efficient way. I guess it is one way to fill the churches these days where darwinism rules.

Added: I doubt that the churches are even allowed to hold normal services due to Corona, so by playing to the elite's wishes they get to see their parishioners.

Well setting up a big vaccine centre in a cathedral has the advantage that the cemetery is usually close by and they have experience in disposing of bodies in an efficient way. I guess it is one way to fill the churches these days where darwinism rules.

Added: I doubt that the churches are even allowed to hold normal services due to Corona, so by playing to the elite's wishes they get to see their parishioners.
The devil in a Cathedral! How symbolic and malevolent.

What makes that interesting is that looks to be at a Maxol petrol station, not just some random site:

The Maxol Group is Ireland's leading family owned oil company. ... Today, with our Network of service stations and fuel and lubricants distributors, we have one of the strongest 32 county All-Ireland networks in the industry.

Not saying they are leading the sanctioning - but you'd think employees would hardly agree to it being on their forecourt without some kind of permission from someone in the chain of command.

Maybe someone in that company knows its fight now or go under to the big corporate takeover of all markets.

667,000 views!

What makes that interesting is that looks to be at a Maxol petrol station, not just some random site:

Not saying they are leading the sanctioning - but you'd think employees would hardly agree to it being on their forecourt without some kind of permission from someone in the chain of command.

Maybe someone in that company knows its fight now or go under to the big corporate takeover of all markets.

667,000 views!
Ahhh... seems I was on the wrong track (wishful thinking!)

Coronavirus Ireland: Dublin petrol station condemns anti-mask COVIDiots for spreading misinformation in front of shop

"The trailer was parked on our forecourt without permission but was quickly told to leave when management were made aware.

Back
Top Bottom