Gestapo tactics.

Expanding the news:

Translated: Google Translate

Germans who refuse quarantine after being exposed to Covid will be held in detention centres under new rules prepared by regional authorities, reports the Daily Mail: the eastern state of Saxony confirmed plans to keep quarantine offenders in a "fenced section" of a "detention camp" to be built next week. The regional state stated that the facility will only be used for people who have repeatedly disobeyed the blockade rules on self-isolation.

Baden-Württemberg in south-west Germany will use two hospital rooms to detain repeat offenders, who will be monitored by the police. In Brandenburg, the authorities will arrest using a section of a refugee centre, while Schleswig-Holstein will use an area within a juvenile detention centre. Police authorities in Dresden confirmed to Russian broadcaster RT that detention centres are being built there for those who refuse to comply with the rules. Those who do not comply for the first time will receive a warning, then a fine and if they continue to violate the rules, a court will decide on their detention in these new facilities.

Legal experts told Die Welt that state governments have powers to detain people for violating quarantine rules under the Disease Protection Act, passed by the German Bundestag last March and renewed in November.

German authorities have been criticised for their management of the pandemic, with proposals to impose national vaccine mandates in a bid to control the virus. The measures come as Chancellor Angela Merkel considers imposing a 'mega-strike' and suspending public transport. The Bild newspaper reported that Merkel wants to effectively close the country almost completely, amid general fears of the "fast-spreading variant" of the coronavirus first detected in the south of England.

The plan has been widely criticised. AfD MP Joana Cotar accused the Saxony government of "reading too much into Orwell", referring to the totalitarian political system of surveillance and control described in British author George Orwell's novel 1984.

I simply had to share this article with you.

Of course it's got the usual dribble.
With Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) expected to approve the vaccine imminently and the roll out set to begin next month, this development might seem like cause for concern around the safety of the vaccine.

But there are a few reasons it shouldn’t be.

What we know​

We haven’t seen this issue reported in any other countries which are rolling out the Pfizer vaccine.

Well not in the mainstream media anyway. And we all know that you simply cannot trust independent journalists!

The people reported to have died were elderly and very frail. Many had significant underlying health conditions common in the very old, and may have been nearing the end of their lives independent of the vaccine.

And we've all been hearing that line a great deal. Obviously when people are nearing the end of their life and get covid it is a completely different story.

But this is the cracker that jumped out at me. The reason I have shared the article. Seriously astounding.
Vaccines need to generate an immune response in order to work, and side effects are a byproduct of our bodies mounting an immune response.

While the deaths are sad, they shouldn’t be cause for alarm. This actually tells us the vaccine is stimulating an immune response.

So now death from vaccination is a actually good thing because it proves the vaccination works!!! 🤯

At least they are kinda being honest about their agenda in that respect I guess... But I'm still amazed that sentence was published.

Dr Rainer Fuellmich also reports that for the first time ONE court in Germany is finally, and soon presenting their findings in that the Covid-19 PCR tests are invalid as a medical tool to determine contagion and disease. This should or could stir up the muddy waters.

Correction

As i am now listening to the full length 4 hour in german language held 35th meeting of the lawyers Corona Investigative Committee with among others Dr Rainer Fuellmich and Vivianne Fischer, i get deeper details.

Regarding that very soon the FIRST court in Germany will publicly announce their ruling against, regarding the german governments measurements (lockdowns, draconian rules, fees, etc) because they are all unlawful according to the German law system !

Now that’s a switch

because no one has done it before to actually defend the laws that speakagainst everything the government has done (which in itself is deeply embarrassing for Germany’s courts / legal system

Then the meeting continues with a brilliant Professor

(i have to write down the names and more details later) who explains in perhaps one of the most magnificant speeches i have ever heard - explaining - the underpinnings why an influenza wave creates larger symptons in people today. (And how it has been gravely misused in the Plandemic)

Due to the inherent, collectively accepted but totally wrong lifestyle in terms of food, knowledge and an extreme lack in coverage of vitamins (especially the hormone Vitamin-D which among other things regulates the proper functionality of cells and immune system) as well other trace elements. How it even goes down to the regulation in how the genes read off information. (Epigenetics)

For example - during winter in Germany, 80-90% lack vitamin-D during several months in enough amounts, which has been measured in large tests.

When vitamin D levels are far too low - a whole array of increasingly serious problems arise over time, which makes todays people far more vurnerable to any influenza wave.

So brilliant the way he explained so much in essence; consist, concentrated and straight into heart, soul and brain - aligned with lateat medical science (10-15 years of new findings and understanding)

(I immediately had to think of Gabi here)

Astonishing

I felt this onset of deepest vibration throughout my body, almost like waves of invisible light going through and through, leaving “trails” behind (because of the beauty within the information he gave off in such an effective, fully understandable way)

Which included the fact/view/newer science - that human beings are intimately aligned in an original perfect system of mutural cooperation with bacteria, fungus and viruses. Practically we are dependent on them in our intestines (as an example). And that disturbances the way we live, make thing spiral out of alignment and control.

Also how the brain gets damaged from the lack of certain nutrients not released due to the lack of physical activities - but also lack of communication (being alone for too long times)

So far - in my breaks at during my night shift at the subway - I was only able to listen for 45 minutes (of 4 hours). But it was so good !!!

And will re-listen to what he said (and further).

Now let’s hope I did not make too many spelling mistakes. I find writing on an iPhone is “cramping my style” :wow:Meaning: it is very fiddly

💕

Last edited:
Today I just saw two news about new "research":
1. "No evidence that vitamin D is able to prevent or affect the severity of COVID-19 in individuals with European ancestry: a Mendelian randomisation study of open data." No evidence that vitamin D is able to prevent or affect the severity of COVID-19 in individuals with European ancestry: a Mendelian randomisation study of open data | BMJ Nutrition, Prevention & Health,
2. "Wearing face masks DOES stop the spread of Covid-19 and TRIPLES the chance of keeping the coronavirus R rate below 1, study finds." Wearing face masks does top the spread of Covid-19,
Here is a link to their new research in the Lancet - https://www.thelancet.com/journals/landig/article/PIIS2589-7500(20)30293-4/fulltext

The media continues to actively brainwash people, throwing more and more false evidence: "Wear masks and do not take vitamin D."😠 And many people believe!

Today I just saw two news about new "research":
1. "No evidence that vitamin D is able to prevent or affect the severity of COVID-19 in individuals with European ancestry: a Mendelian randomisation study of open data." No evidence that vitamin D is able to prevent or affect the severity of COVID-19 in individuals with European ancestry: a Mendelian randomisation study of open data | BMJ Nutrition, Prevention & Health,
2. "Wearing face masks DOES stop the spread of Covid-19 and TRIPLES the chance of keeping the coronavirus R rate below 1, study finds." Wearing face masks does top the spread of Covid-19,
Here is a link to their new research in the Lancet - https://www.thelancet.com/journals/landig/article/PIIS2589-7500(20)30293-4/fulltext

The media continues to actively brainwash people, throwing more and more false evidence: "Wear masks and do not take vitamin D."😠 And many people believe!

It's the war against nature.

They want to effectively say that nature and natural immunity is bad and that only synthetic things that they make are good.

People now of course will believe this because they've lost their brains. It's the zombie apocalypse - zombie apocalypse of the mind.

A new type of document may appear In Russia - a COVID passport, which will record information about the status of a person's disease, the presence of antibodies and vaccination experience.
Analysis of messages on social networks showed that 46% of users have a negative attitude to this initiative, 23% positively, 31% neutral.

The prospect of collecting personal data on health indicators did not seem so rosy to many social media users. Some recalled the metaphor of the "digital concentration camp", others agreed with the opinion of the chairman of the Federation Council Valentina Matvienko. Last December, she called the idea of COVID passports "a dystopian proposal" and that "it is unacceptable to arrange this kind of discrimination against citizens, to divide them into citizens with different rights."
At the same time, part of the audience considered the initiative reasonable and referred to the experience of the European Union, where the idea of introducing COVID passports for tourists is currently being worked out.

The SuperJob portal also published survey data, from which it follows that this initiative is not supported by 59% of respondents. Only 12% supported the introduction.

From Session 31 December 2020

(Joe) There are several vaccines. Two of them are messenger RNA vaccines that have never been used on humans before. We know more or less what they do. I was just wondering if those mRNA vaccines are particularly dangerous for people as compared to the standard type?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Dangerous in terms of increasing the chances that people will get sick, or have some kind of... What's the danger from that kind of vaccine?

A: Messing around with DNA is iffy at best. Because of genetic recombination, each individual is unique. The purveyors of vaccines such as this have not well considered that some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.

Question...

So I'm noticing a lot of coordinated media messaging toward combating vaccine hesitancy. One of the things being repeated over and over is that the vaccines cannot change your DNA. The kindergarten level presentations aimed at instructing people are quite convincing, even if they are just an over-simplified, "GUI" over top of the complexities of molecular science, I can see them being very effective on the regular populace.

Here's an example of one such, featuring an enthusiastic grade-school teacher type:

She claims and assures her audience that the mRNA vaccines cannot change DNA in host cells, that it is an impossibility; mRNA exists and functions outside the protective shell of a cell's DNA.

That seems to run counter to the C's communications, and that always makes me perk up. Is she right? Because her claims on the surface do make sense.

Well.., I hunted around a bit...

Turns out when this question is addressed by the media in its many forms, they lavishly repeat the same bit of brochure mythology about Pfizer and Moderna mRNA drugs, but when it comes to the AstraZeneca/Oxford DNA drug, they get really evasive and weird, or more than half the time, simply fail to address DNA vaccines at all.

One of the ones which did deign to comment, (in an article titled, "Yes, some COVID vaccines use genetic engineering. Get over it."), came off as defensive and rather bullying...

A variant of the mRNA approach is to go one step back in the process and construct a vaccine platform out of DNA instead. This DNA template — constructed by scientists to encode for the coronavirus spike protein — gets into cells where it is read into mRNA and… well the rest is the same.

You might ask whether this DNA can genetically engineer your cells. Once again, the answer is no. DNA is injected in little circular pieces called “plasmids” — not to be confused with plastics — and while these do enter the nucleus, the new DNA does not integrate into your cellular genome. Got it?

Yes sir! Got it, sir! (Geez.)

Others which don't directly avoid the question or get quite so in your face, are able to describe the process a less aggressively and with more information:
A DNA-based vaccine must enter the nucleus of a cell when it’s dividing – the only time when the nuclear membrane falls away. These vaccines are engineered using bioinformatics to analyze and compare the thousands of published SARS-CoV-2 genomes.

The contenders for DNA vaccines differ by how they penetrate cells. Like the recombinant DNA technology from the 1970s that underlies protein-based COVID vaccines, the DNA-based ones also use 1970s strategies, blasting DNA into cells with electricity (electroporation) and/or aboard a naturally-occurring DNA loop called a plasmid. Inovio’s plasmid “DNA medicine” vaccine, for example, is a bit of spike DNA shot into skin or muscle cells using a proprietary hand-held smart device.

Though, if you listen to the media's general message, (in this case, the far Left VOX), the AstraZeneca/Oxford DNA drug also does not change the cell's core DNA:
The way it works is that researchers take the genome of the adenovirus and cut out the section that allows it to reproduce. Then they splice in a section of DNA that codes for the spike protein, turning the adenovirus into a recombinant vector.

Because the adenovirus is a DNA virus, it has to get its genetic material not just into a cell but into the cell’s nucleus.

“It goes into the nucleus, but it does not insert into the genome,” said Hildegund C.J. Ertl, a professor at the Wistar Institute’s Vaccine & Immunotherapy Center. “It’s a fairly transient effect.”

All of which sounds a lot less convincing to me than the feel-good story about mRNA drugs, but in either case, I'd like to know more about what is actually happening and why the C's indicated that exactly what the propaganda insists cannot happen actually can.

I've got people in my life, family and friends, who I don't want to say stupid things to as they consider getting vaccinated, but to do that I need answers and a deeper understanding of what is going on, because right now, the brochure logic is kicking mine to the curb, sounding far more convincing and reasonable.

I know there are some experts in the forum far better versed in this stuff than me. Networking help needed, please!

How about leaving people alone and just them life their own lives.
It is just one more evidence of them being puppets and their speeches being scripted, probably some like Greta and Blair do not even know what are they talking about and some do not care, just doing their role for the plan and their career and survival, but they are going to be suprised when that future is not so better they planed and thought it will be.
She once worked as a student / education within the Kohl Administration in the German Bundestag / Parliament with access to every level in the 90s. Curious, eager and outgoing as she was/is, she told, that the ruling politicians had absolutely no sense, feeling or honest sympathy for their citizens.

They couldn't care less.
They are just concerned about getting in better spotlight under the Sun or hierarchy, how to better advance their position and influence and for that they are ready to sell everything, it is all about them and their materialistic career, there is no other meaning for them in life so there is no suprise, but there is more and more that kind of caractheristics in general population, population is becoming more and more like NPC s, like robots, where you sense there is no point in talking about anything that is not of immediate everyday concern or what are they being told, so you keep it mundane and artificial because it is waste of energy and time to do it otherwise, idiocy is the norm, and the fear it is all over the place, but now you can recognise those better with this mask buisness.

I was reading on twiter comments about vetting of army and was I suprised by so much different opinion then we hold here, did not know it was so terrible but on the other hand do not read them often, and probably other opinions are censored of late. Like Cs said craziness before Fall because there is no common basic sense left, one more sign of civilisation end when those most basic principles for society functioning are discarded. Also reminded of C s saying STS manipulate civilisation through millenias of manipulation in line they want and then institute control when the people are ready and we are in that spot when the line ends it seems. The freedoms of "old" world, and it is almost a year it all started but seems so distant, also nostalgic like for not using some of it better, are not going to be ever given back without blood and higher power intervening, and on that account it is like we stepped into the new cold world and reality which we did, and there is no turning back to "old normal" in this reality anymore.

It is just one more evidence of them being puppets and their speeches being scripted, probably some like Greta and Blair do not even know what are they talking about and some do not care, just doing their role for the plan and their career and survival, but they are going to be suprised when that future is not so better they planed and thought it will be.

They are just concerned about getting in better spotlight under the Sun or hierarchy, how to better advance their position and influence and for that they are ready to sell everything, it is all about them and their materialistic career, there is no other meaning for them in life so there is no suprise, but there is more and more that kind of caractheristics in general population, population is becoming more and more like NPC s, like robots, where you sense there is no point in talking about anything that is not of immediate everyday concern or what are they being told, so you keep it mundane and artificial because it is waste of energy and time to do it otherwise, idiocy is the norm, and the fear it is all over the place, but now you can recognise those better with this mask buisness.

I was reading on twiter comments about vetting of army and was I suprised by so much different opinion then we hold here, did not know it was so terrible but on the other hand do not read them often, and probably other opinions are censored of late. Like Cs said craziness before Fall because there is no common basic sense left, one more sign of civilisation end when those most basic principles for society functioning are discarded. Also reminded of C s saying STS manipulate civilisation through millenias of manipulation in line they want and then institute control when the people are ready and we are in that spot when the line ends it seems. The freedoms of "old" world, and it is almost a year it all started but seems so distant, also nostalgic like for not using some of it better, are not going to be ever given back without blood and higher power intervening, and on that account it is like we stepped into the new cold world and reality which we did, and there is no turning back to "old normal" in this reality anymore.
I definitely feel it viscerally; The feeling that we will never to return to the state of affairs before this began.

It is a feeling not shared by friends and family.
I tell them that I'm hoping to be proven wrong.

She claims and assures her audience that the mRNA vaccines cannot change DNA in host cells, that it is an impossibility; mRNA exists and functions outside the protective shell of a cell's DNA.

This is a deliberate lie. And it works because for years they have turned people's brains to mush, always treating them like children.

I need answers and a deeper understanding of what is going on

Here:

An article titled "m6A RNA modification as a new player in R-loop regulation," by the Dynamic Gene Regulation research group led by Arne Klungland at IMB, was published in the January edition of Nature Genetics.

Following a new collaboration between UiO and research groups in Nottingham and Oxford, it has now been revealed that RNA has a direct effect on DNA stability, according to Professor Klungland's research.

He believes the discovery will provide the health service with an important tool, since many studies have shown that the regulation of modifications to RNA is important for the development of cancer.

If genes that are important for the chemical compound 6-methyladenine are completely removed, this results in neurodegeneration in both mice and humans.

Where and how

In areas of DNA where RNA binds to one of the DNA threads in such a way that the complementary DNA thread becomes the sole thread (R-loop structures), the DNA stability will change if RNA is chemically modified by m6A.

"Several research groups are now working together to study what effect this can have on the DNA molecule. We already know that R-loop areas are associated with sequences of DNA containing active genes and that this can lead to ☣️ chromosomal breakage and the loss of genetic information, ☣️" explains Klungland.

1-modifiedrnah.jpg

New field of research

Normally, epigenetic gene regulation is studied by examining dynamic modifications of DNA and proteins—so-called epigenetic modifications. The modifications can turn genes on or off without changing the underlying genetic code.

Less than 10 years ago, it was discovered that dynamic modifications also exist in RNA and that these have an important role to play in gene regulation

Important modification

The most common modification is on mRNA is 6-metyladenin (m6A). It has now been shown that this modification is essential for the survival of cells and model (non-human) organisms.

Over the last five years, there has been an enormous increase in the amount of research into RNA modifications—a field called epitranscriptomics.

One of the first studies in this field of research was the result of a collaboration between research groups in Chicago, Beijing and Oslo (Zheng, Dahl et al., Molecular Cell, 2012, 49, 18-29).

From Session 31 December 2020

Question...

So I'm noticing a lot of coordinated media messaging toward combating vaccine hesitancy. One of the things being repeated over and over is that the vaccines cannot change your DNA. The kindergarten level presentations aimed at instructing people are quite convincing, even if they are just an over-simplified, "GUI" over top of the complexities of molecular science, I can see them being very effective on the regular populace.

Here's an example of one such, featuring an enthusiastic grade-school teacher type:

That seems to run counter to the C's communications, and that always makes me perk up. Is she right? Because her claims on the surface do make sense.

Well.., I hunted around a bit...

Turns out when this question is addressed by the media in its many forms, they lavishly repeat the same bit of brochure mythology about Pfizer and Moderna mRNA drugs, but when it comes to the AstraZeneca/Oxford DNA drug, they get really evasive and weird, or more than half the time, simply fail to address DNA vaccines at all.

One of the ones which did deign to comment, (in an article titled, "Yes, some COVID vaccines use genetic engineering. Get over it."), came off as defensive and rather bullying...

Yes sir! Got it, sir! (Geez.)

Others which don't directly avoid the question or get quite so in your face, are able to describe the process a less aggressively and with more information:

Though, if you listen to the media's general message, (in this case, the far Left VOX), the AstraZeneca/Oxford DNA drug also does not change the cell's core DNA:

All of which sounds a lot less convincing to me than the feel-good story about mRNA drugs, but in either case, I'd like to know more about what is actually happening and why the C's indicated that exactly what the propaganda insists cannot happen actually can.

I've got people in my life, family and friends, who I don't want to say stupid things to as they consider getting vaccinated, but to do that I need answers and a deeper understanding of what is going on, because right now, the brochure logic is kicking mine to the curb, sounding far more convincing and reasonable.

I know there are some experts in the forum far better versed in this stuff than me. Networking help needed, please!
In the video below Christian Vélot, molecular geneticist at the University of Paris-Saclay and President of the CRIIGEN’s Scientific Council, proposes an educational video (subtitled French/English/Spanish) on the different types of vaccines against COVID-19, and in particular the latest generation vaccines with the potential risks that they can generate.

It's really very clearly explained and will maybe answer some of your questions or at least you can have a clearer view on the subject.
He explains for exemple how the virus ARN cannot insert directly in the ADN human cell but can converted into ADN thanks to a special viral enzyme (reverse transcriptase) and then mix with the human ADN (this is the process used in labs to make ADN vaccines from an ARN virus like corona for exemple).

I suggest this video to those who have confused ideas on this subject, it gives some basics for those who, like me, have no medical or biological training.

I definitely feel it viscerally; The feeling that we will never to return to the state of affairs before this began.

It is a feeling not shared by friends and family.
I tell them that I'm hoping to be proven wrong.
Hi. I used your post in mine @ Session 31 December 2020 #490 but have to learn to drop the "quote icon"?

A lot of people will fall for the "enthusiastic grade-school teacher" without doing their homework.

If you read Virolution or any other book by Frank Ryan on viruses, you know that it can be integrated into DNA. And if DNA is affected at the germ line level, i.e. testes, the information can be passed down to descendants.

He explains for exemple how the virus ARN cannot insert directly in the ADN human cell but can converted into ADN thanks to a special viral enzyme (reverse transcriptase) and then mix with the human ADN (this is the process used in labs to make ADN vaccines from an ARN virus like corona for exemple).
And it is interesting how antiretroviral (i.e. used for AIDS) are so damn difficult to come by. They prevent reverse transcriptase from working by inhibiting it.

There's another French researcher actively informing the public, even when they're censoring her directly - Alexandra Henrion-Caude. According to Research Gate (and her bio might not be up to date there), she is:

"French Institute of Health and Medical Research | Inserm · Unit of Genetics and Epigenetics of Neurometabolic Diseases and Birth Defects - Director of Research, Inserm"

She specializes in "long non coding RNA", "microRNA", etc. Here's an interview where she claims to be a board editor in a scientific journal specializing in mRNA:

And yes, she is speaking out because she knows for a fact that the mRNA vaccines are dangerous. She must be having a hard time realizing how ponerized science is given green light these days.

Last edited:
From what I've seen, it's not proven that it can change DNA. It's also not proven that it CAN'T change DNA which is the bigger thing to prove.

In the below, this expert also points out a crucial thing, that it can change your epigenetics. The expert speaking is not an expert in vaccines but of RNA and other genetic based therapies. I would say the information she presents here is new to most in this forum. She's no slouch so worth people's time in my opinion

@Woodsman this may also be interesting... 👆

Back
Top Bottom