Some good news for a change. I strongly recommend this interview between James Corbett and the brilliantly motivated immunologist Prof Dolores Cahill in which she explains:

1. The issue of legal inalienable rights (natural universal law) including the freedom from intrusion into bodily integrity, freedom from coercion regarding medical treatments and the freedom to travel.

2. Her plans to set up The Freedom Airway & Freedom Travel Alliance which will be chartering flights to enable people to travel PCR test, vaccine and mask free and without a need for medical passports - and building an alliance with global hoteliers etc to support this.

3. The legal challenges planned regarding the demonstrably provable fact that the sequencing involved on PCR tests is not being carried out which will prove that none of these positive tests are SARS related; she speaks about how over 1000 were sequenced in October 2020 and all were Influenza A & B and not one was SARS-COV-2. Since all the legislation is based on the PCR tests revealing SARS-COV as being the causative and this makes the legislation - and all actions undertaken by all parties on this basis - illegal and those involved open to being sued as they are spending procurement funds that demand duty of care proof for the spend or it is malfeasance with 10 year jail time).

From the excellent article of Gaby COVID Mass Vaccination Experiment: Prepare For The Worst With This Health Protocol
which ends with the following sentence:

In reading the local news , i fall on something that can go in this direction:
An outbreak of covid in the residence for the elderly in Ribeira affects 19 users and two workers.
The vast majority of residents and workers received the first dose of the virus vaccine on December 30

DeepL.
Original article in spanish:Un brote de covid en la residencia de mayores de Ribeira afecta a 19 usuarios y a dos trabajadores

The sad, but true continuation of the residents of this retirement home, and its nursing staff:
The Department of Social Policy has just announced that the outbreak detected in the senior center of Ribeira continues to grow, since there are ten more workers who have tested positive in covid, so there are already 13 employees and 61 interns infected. In addition, yesterday we had to lament the death of two older people, of 69 and 87 years who had been transferred from the Ribeira facilities to the Cegadi, in Salgueiriños.
DeepL.Diez trabajadores más de la residencia de Ribeira dan positivo en covid
The bleeding of the covid continues to hit hard the users of the senior center of Ribeira. According to reports from Sanidade at the end of Monday, two men, aged 84 and 83, died on Sunday. The first one, in the own residence, whereas the second one did it in the Cegadi of Santiago, to where it was transferred after being infected by covid. Since the beginning of the outbreak, six people belonging to the center have perished. Last Tuesday there were two residents of 69 and 87 years, while on Friday it was a man of 78 and a woman of 92.
DeepL.Dos usuarios, de 84 y 83 años, elevan a seis el número de fallecidos en la residencia de Ribeira

Whether accepting or obeying lies, out of ignorance or servitude, or out of convenience, the consequences are more direct than ever.
For the moment in the form of a vaccine for death against our elders.

For the moment in the form of a vaccine for death against our elders.
Elders, I am sure, have to disappear when the Reset will be here. Elders also are our past, our infancy, our family and our ancestors. They are our tradition, our memory. They are knowledge, and much more. For the mondialists that are in love with computers and numbers and slavery, what elders can do? they are the first to be put aside and fast. Elders, people with diseases, disabled persons, these people can not be good slaves. In March 2020 elders died in big quantity. Nobody stopped them to do these crimes that's why they continue to do it.

One of the German quarantaine camps for those who don't abide. This will not end well.

thumb
Concentration camps back in Germany already?

A discussion between Mary a lawyer from "Health Defence" and Polly one of the producers of Vaxxed regarding the latest goings on in relation to the coronavirus vaccine and the pandemic. This is what's happening from a global perspective with a focus on the US.

Will the following be a signal to the end of the PCR driven 'casedemic' and moving into the next phase? The WHO updated it's guidelines on PCR use (20th Jan):

WHO guidance Diagnostic testing for SARS-CoV-2 states that careful interpretation of weak positive results is needed (1). The cycle threshold (Ct) needed to detect virus is inversely proportional to the patient’s viral load. Where test results do not correspond with the clinical presentation, a new specimen should be taken and retested using the same or different NAT technology.

WHO reminds IVD users that disease prevalence alters the predictive value of test results; as disease prevalence decreases, the risk of false positive increases (2). This means that the probability that a person who has a positive result (SARS-CoV-2 detected) is truly infected with SARS-CoV-2 decreases as prevalence decreases, irrespective of the claimed specificity.

Most PCR assays are indicated as an aid for diagnosis, therefore, health care providers must consider any result in combination with timing of sampling, specimen type, assay specifics, clinical observations, patient history, confirmed status of any contacts, and epidemiological information.
Edited to add: Timely update since the vaccines are rolling out now.

Last edited:
From what I've seen, it's not proven that it can change DNA. It's also not proven that it CAN'T change DNA which is the bigger thing to prove.

In the below, this expert also points out a crucial thing, that it can change your epigenetics. The expert speaking is not an expert in vaccines but of RNA and other genetic based therapies. I would say the information she presents here is new to most in this forum. She's no slouch so worth people's time in my opinion

There's no evidence yet that the RNA vaccines can modify the host's DNA. In itself this uncertainty is very bad. What the point of injecting unknown material for a benign disease with known cures? From this perspective, the recipients of the sometimes enforced vaccine are more guinea pigs than consenting patients. It's the very thing that the Nuremberg regulations were supposed to prevent.

If there's no direct evidence of the vaccine RNA integrating the host DNA, there is however plenty of evidence that viral RNA can modify the host's DNA.

Foreign RNA sequence can and do enter the host’s genetic code. This process requires two steps: retro-transcription (viral RNA -> viral DNA) and integration (viral DNA -> host DNA), which involves two enzymes called retrotranscriptase and integrase enzyme. That’s exactly what happens in individuals infected for example with HIV or HPLV-1:

After infection of a target cell, RT [retrotranscriptase] in the confines of the reverse transcription complex (RTC) synthesizes linear double-stranded DNA from vRNA (Engelman, 2010). The vDNA is subsequently imported into the nucleus, where the IN [integrase] enzyme catalyzes its insertion into the host cell chromosome[1]

Interestingly SARS-CoV-2 contains sequences uncannily similar[2] to HIV, in particular its spike protein which allow it to enter human cells.

[1] Elliott, J. L. et al. (2020). “Integrase-RNA interactions underscore the critical role of integrase in HIV-1 virion morphogenesis”. eLife, 9, e54311.
[2] Pradhan, Prashant et al. (2020). “Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag”. bioRxiv 2020.01.30.927871

Someone compiled a whole bunch of accounts of covid vaccine side effects

My God, just finished reading this... There's no doubt this is poison. Woowee!

Another one I saw on Facebook re the Oxford vaccine

Screenshot_20210121_134859.jpg

UK Column reported yesterday that there was a recombinant DNA flu vaccine approved for use in the UK and US under emergency use authorisation. This approval was in October last year.

Screenshot_20210121_135608.jpg

I'm not familiar with recombinant DNA technology and how that differs to a DNA Vaccine e.g. that of Oxford.

Not sure if anyone knows?

Seems not posted yet. A new documentary titled The New Normal, 53 mins, made by happen.network

Still available on YT, but being consequently taken down from most social platforms. Description:
A great documentary that investigates The Fourth Industrial Revolution, what the 1% has to gain and the rest of us are about to lose.

That's basically a summary that covers the 4th industrial revolution, the great reset, the new normal, manufacturing pandemic, vaccines, social protests. Quite bleak for obvious reason, with a drop of hope at the end. One flaw I've spotted is featuring Sacha Stone for a minute around 47:30 time stamp.

The producer's website is not operational yet and displays a message:
Coming Soon! We're building an exciting new media platform with professionally curated news and productions.

Their twitter page: https://twitter.com/happen_network
We're a forward-thinking digital media and social platform that values integrity, curating independent, current-affairs content for its free-thinking community.

No idea who is behind it. May be worth keeping an eye on how it develops.

Some gossip from Italy: ;-D
I'm working in the hospitality industry and today there had been a meeting between the medical counselor of the company and our managers. The main point of the meeting was in estimating when it will be possible to resume working and getting back to normal.

According to the Medical Counselor (don't know from where he got the following information), in most regions of Italy they will start a gradual opening of the businesses and social activities. According to him in early March the museums will reopen, at the end of March the gyms, spas and other recreational and business activities. By the end of April it will be possible to travel freely at least on the national territory and by the end of July the "plandemic" should be over.

My colleagues were all enthusiastic, when I've heard about that I have to say that I had very strong urge to yell at them that it was never about the virus and things won't get back to normal unfortunately. But I kept my mouth shut, first because who I'm to know what will happen till July and second because I didn't want to be a party wrecker.

The above news somehow reminded me of the promises of the MP back in November when he got us back into lockdown saying that it was a necessary sacrifice in order to save the Christmas holidays in order to be able to reunite safely with our loved ones. What really happened at Christmas? Total lockdown during and after Christmas and the New Year as well, even the grocery shops were closed.

So yes this is the "great" news, will wait and see though I don't hold my breath in the slightest.

Back
Top Bottom