If Lanka is not a virus denier how can we explain the following statements made by Lanka during interviews:

"it was easy for me to be sure about this because I realized that the whole group of viruses to which HIV is said to belong, the retroviruses -- as well as other viruses which are claimed to be very dangerous -- in fact do not exist at all."
From post #347, Feb 4,2020:
For instance, and speaking of Jon which he uses to backstop his line of force, here is his latest that included an interesting interview (not by Jon) with biophysicist, Dr. Eleni Papadopulos. The interview is about HIV, and more so, it is about how to identify a virus, identify its presence as a proof. Many people will say, well it's like this, and yet (please correct if not so) there seems to be a very detailed step by step process that is not based on a simple blood draw and quick scan under a microscope.

It's possible, though, that indeed the Chinese (however it happened as a release mechanism) isolated and identified in a step by step process a virus or 'the' virus' that has some known background and could do nothing else but to close access. The release is just one question and the virus itself is another (if it is such a virus in the first place).

Here is the interview on proofs (it is brief):
...The interviewee is Dr. Eleni Papadopulos, "a biophysicist and leader of a group of HIV/AIDS scientists from Perth in Western Australia. Over the past decade and more she and her colleagues have published many scientific papers questioning the HIV/AIDS hypothesis..."

CJ: Does HIV cause AIDS?
EP: There is no proof that HIV causes AIDS.

CJ: Why not?

EP: For many reasons, but most importantly, because there is no proof that HIV exists.
[...]

CJ: Didn't Luc Montagnier and Robert Gallo [purportedly the co-discoverers of HIV] isolate HIV back in the early eighties?

EP: No. In the papers published in Science by those two research groups, there is no proof of the isolation of a retrovirus from AIDS patients. [HIV is said to be a retrovirus.]
CJ: They say they did isolate a virus.

EP: Our interpretation of the data differs. To prove the existence of a virus you need to do three things. First, culture cells and find a particle you think might be a virus. Obviously, at the very least, that particle should look like a virus. Second, you have to devise a method to get that particle on its own so you can take it to pieces and analyze precisely what makes it up. Then you need to prove the particle can make faithful copies of itself. In other words, that it can replicate.
CJ: Can't you just look down a microscope and say there's a virus in the cultures?

EP: No, you can't. Not all particles that look like viruses are viruses.

[...]
CJ: My understanding is that high-speed centrifugation is used to produce samples consisting exclusively of objects having the same density, a so-called "density-purified sample." Electron microscopy is used to see if these density-purified samples consist of objects which all have the same appearance -- in which case the sample is an isolate -- and if this appearance matches that of a retrovirus, in terms of size, shape, and so forth. If all this is true, then you are three steps into the procedure for obtaining a retroviral isolate. (1) You have an isolate, and the isolate consists of objects with the same (2) density and (3) appearance of a retrovirus. Then you have to examine this isolate further, to see if the objects in it contain reverse transcriptase [an enzyme] and will replicate when placed in new cultures. Only then can you rightfully declare that you have obtained a retroviral isolate.

EP: Exactly. It was discovered that retroviral particles have a physical property which enables them to be separated from other material in cell cultures. That property is their buoyancy, or density, and this was utilized to purify the particles by a process called density gradient centrifugation.
The technology is complicated, but the concept is extremely simple. You prepare a test tube containing a solution of sucrose, ordinary table sugar, made so the solution is light at the top but gradually becomes heavier, or more dense, towards the bottom. Meanwhile, you grow whatever cells you think may contain your retrovirus. If you're right, retroviral particles will be released from the cells and pass into the culture fluids. When you think everything is ready, you decant a specimen of culture fluids and gently place a drop on top of the sugar solution. Then you spin the test tube at extremely high speeds. This generates tremendous forces, and particles present in that drop of fluid are forced through the sugar solution until they reach a point where their buoyancy prevents them from penetrating any further. In other words, they drift down the density gradient until they reach a spot where their own density is the same as that region of the sugar solution. When they get there they stop, all together. To use virological jargon, that's where they band. Retroviruses band at a characteristic point. In sucrose solutions they band at a point where the density is 1.16 gm/ml.
That band can then be selectively extracted and photographed with an electron microscope. The picture is called an electron micrograph, or EM. The electron microscope enables particles the size of retroviruses to be seen, and to be characterized by their appearance.

CJ: So, examination with the electron microscope tells you what fish you've caught?

EP: Not only that. It's the only way to know if you've caught a fish. Or anything at all.
CJ: Did Montagnier and Gallo do this?

EP: This is one of the many problems. Montagnier and Gallo did use density gradient banding, but for some unknown reason they did not publish any Ems [electron microscope photos] of the material at 1.16 gm/ml...this is quite puzzling because in 1973 the Pasteur Institute hosted a meeting attended by scientists, some of whom are now amongst the leading HIV experts. At that meeting the method of retroviral isolation was thoroughly discussed, and photographing the 1.16 band of the density gradient was considered absolutely essential.
CJ: But Montagnier and Gallo did publish photographs of virus particles.

EP: No. Montagnier and Gallo published electron micrographs [EMs] of culture fluids that had not been centrifuged, or even separated from the culture cells, for that matter. These EMs contained, in addition to many other things, including the culture cells and other things that clearly are not retroviruses, a few particles which Montagnier and Gallo claimed are retroviruses, and which all belonged to the same retroviral species, now called HIV. But photographs of unpurified particles don't prove that those particles are viruses. The existence of HIV was not established by Montagnier and Gallo -- or anyone since -- using the method presented at the 1973 meeting.
CJ: And what was that method?

EP: All the steps I have just told you. The only scientific method that exists. Culture cells, find a particle, isolate the particle, take it to pieces, find out what's inside, and then prove those particles are able to make more of the same with the same constituents when they're added to a culture of uninfected cells.

CJ: So before AIDS came along there was a well-tried method for proving the existence of a retrovirus, but Montagnier and Gallo did not follow this method?
EP: They used some of the techniques, but they did not undertake every step including proving what particles, if any, are in the 1.16 gm/ml band of the density gradient, the density that defines retroviral particles.

CJ: But what about their pictures?

EP: Montagnier's and Gallo's electron micrographs...are of entire cell cultures, or of unpurified fluids from cultures...
Has anyone else followed "the only scientific method that exists" to establish the existence of HIV? Judy Mikovits?

David Icke, Stefan Lanka, Andrew Kaufman, Thomas Cowan, German New Medicine, Torsten Engelbrecht, Sayer Ji, Tom Barnett... the same names keep popping up behind what we've come to term the 'No Virus Theory'.
Andrew Kaufman - Sayer Ji ??!! Oh my - it's getting harder and harder to determine who's disseminating good scientific info! :umm:

''It's all about saving lives.'' If you believe this lie long enough you will end up psychophrenic.
About a week ago I've read on an Italian alt news website that a 9 year child killed himself in his own room. After reading this I was mad with rage and sadness. One only hopes that such very tragic events will wakeup others to the madness that is spreading all over the world thus seeing where all this is heading.
I think along these lines too, Konstantin. Incredibly as it seems, it looks like the madness will only stop when people refuse to follow their psychopathic leaders and their authoritarian followers, when they start to see the facts instead of having the "facts" delivered to them by the authorities and their lackeys. It's a great time to learn, for all. I wish we all could learn faster and avoid much of this suffering and lunacy, but that's just a projection and wishful thinking of my part. When we learn, we learn. And not one second before, I guess.
Totally agree, don't want to seem a smart pants here, but the way I see it at the moment is for the adamics peeps to choose to see the truth behind all this scamdemic and every agenda the PTB attached to it thus choosing to align themselves with the STO center of existence, thus choosing freedom and a brighter future for themselves and everyone else or continue to believe the lies of the PTB thus choosing to be governed by the STS center of existence and face utter chaos and destruction and of course the enslavement by the sts hypedimensional beings.

The pre-adamic peeps, here i hope not to make a fool of myself, are like small kids, spiritually speaking, they'll put their trust and will follow almost blindly the parent figures which in this case the role is played by an authority figure regardless of it being sts or sto oriented. So the hope is that the souled beings will chose wisely for themselves and everyone else.
Could this be the start of the destruction of Israel, as the C's had announced?🤔
A couple of days ago I've had the same thought. Considering the aggressive vaccination campaign that is being pushed by the Israeli psychopathic government over his own population it could lead to some serious consequences for themselves as a nation and maybe for others as well. Just a wild thought, what if they succeeded in vaccinating a lot of people and some of them becoming 'factories' for a deadlier covid mutated strain that could start a real pandemic? That, to be honest I'd find ironic indeed.
The hypocrisy of politicians: Dutch politician Hoekstra tweeted "Exercise is great fun and also very healthy. Especially in these times it is important that we keep moving. Together with @SvenKramer86 I skated in beautiful #Thialf [an ice rink] #Together StrongerbySport #CDA [name of the political party]"

He tweeted it along with a picture of him skating on an ice rink that's been closed to the public for two months:

I should also mention that he voted against opening up the gyms, yet he tweets that it's important to exercise. The tweet angered many people and now he says it was a mistake and that he shouln't have skated. :rolleyes:
I hope people are watching and taking notice of their beloved leaders behavior and actions and maybe eventually the peeps will realize that they have been fooled and treated like utter idiots by their own beloved leaders. But it seems that in order for that scenario to play out the people will have to suffer a lot more, perhaps till they won't have enough. In one of C's sessions Giulio Cesare said that human beings are fickle. I would like to add that they are, thick headed and stubborn as well so that's why I think that most of the people will have to endure a lot more suffering though I really hope to be wrong. In the end, the future is open and it all depends on people's choices and actions...
Omg , next virus from Asia ;O
Or how about a psychological conditioning and preparation of the masses of an eventual real pandemic caused by mass vaccinations of the people with the PTB's poisonous vaccines? Thus you have a nice cover up of your nasty deeds.

One provision is that when a kid in primary school tests positive for Covid, the whole class will have to isolate at home for 10 days, but could come out after 5 when tested negative. Sick yeah, i know, and many parents are disturbed by this divide and rule setup.
Schools struggle with corona rules: 'Home and physical education not workable'

For the past two weeks, children have been allowed to return to elementary school. Unlike the period before the second lockdown, if one child or teacher has corona, an entire class must be quarantined for at least five days. After five days, the children could return to school if they tested negative. This turns out to be unworkable in practice, because by far not all parents have their children tested.

Director Marijke van Amersfoort of Samenspel elementary school in Amsterdam-Zuidoost can understand why parents do not have their children tested. Such a rod through your nose and down your throat is not exactly a fun experience," she told NH News. Since this week group five is in quarantine. Of the 27 students, three children have already been tested, the other 24 children have not yet. The result is that we now have a class with three children, and the other children are being homeschooled,' she says.
Headaches

Providing 'dual' education gives the school a lot of headaches. You don't want to exclude anyone, so you go to great lengths to teach the children,' she says. 'Initially the focus was on physical education. But now that it turns out that most children don't get tested anyway, we are shifting that to home education,' says the director.

Haico van Velzen, trainee director of the Westelijke Tuinsteden Foundation says that a combination of physical and online education is unworkable. 'Then you would have to go 'zooming' or 'meeting' during class to give the children attention, and that's really not easy to pull off,' Van Velzen says. 'Besides, there's a teacher shortage and most teachers have been running on their gums for months.'
Five classes in quarantine

Van Velzen understands why parents are reluctant to have their children tested. Of the sixteen elementary schools in Nieuw-West that Van Velzen governs, five classes are currently in quarantine. 'On day five you may get tested. Then maybe on day seven or eight you'll have the results and you can go to school on day nine,' he explains. 'And without a test you can just go back to school on day eleven as well.'

According to him, schools need more freedom and trust from the government to find solutions to the problem. 'Schools themselves know very well what is best for their children, staff and parents.'

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Has anyone else followed "the only scientific method that exists" to establish the existence of HIV? Judy Mikovits?
From memory: HIV was caused by a xmv, virus from a vaccine substrate host, hiding in an T helper cell, Aids was when the patient could not make interferon to counter the xenovirus. Her prof identified the HIV virus.

I hope people are watching and taking notice of their beloved leaders behavior and actions and maybe eventually the peeps will realize that they have been fooled and treated like utter idiots by their own beloved leaders. But it seems that in order for that scenario to play out the people will have to suffer a lot more, perhaps till they won't have enough. In one of C's sessions Giulio Cesare said that human beings are fickle. I would like to add that they are, thick headed and stubborn as well so that's why I think that most of the people will have to endure a lot more suffering though I really hope to be wrong. In the end, the future is open and it all depends on people's choices and actions...
Yes it is fascinating as how this all works psychologically. It seems though that people are not yet able to stand up against the propaganda and the elites pushing same relentlessly. Michael B-C posted two articles (thank you so much!) by John Waters, the first essay was published on SOTT Wall of Lies -- Sott.net), which explains a lot about why they can't just start thinking for themselves again any time soon and see through (at least some of) the lies and why people in general have become thick headed and fickle. Seems also to give new meaning to the C's phrase of 'The programming is complete'.
Two superb articles below by maverick Irish journalist John Waters (now cast into the wilderness and much derided and despised i.e. he's a true prophet!) linked and reproduced in full below. I highly recommend you find the time to read them both for his breadth of understanding and the precision of his writing brings much valued clarity. If you enjoy maybe subscribe to his blog - he asks nothing and gives a lot. I would say they both deserve a place on SOTT.

Interesting to notice that John Waters mentions that people have become more vulnerable to the nefarious propaganda that is used because over time they have been leaving their villages, churches, communities etc, which functioned as a type of filter for such propaganda, and traded them in for a life in mega cities, where they quickly became isolated etc. etc. and became faceless individuals embedded in the masses ready to be food. Plus the educational system that has become nothing more than a collection of useless facts, opinions and lies etc. This ties in nicely with the developments Pierre has been describing over the years in his connected series of SOTT articles leading up to the situation in which we find ourselves today. I guess i had something of a lightbulb turning on in my brain when reading all these and realizing that it's all connected . Guess most of you have read the series, but just in case you haven't, here is a list (not in chronological order):

1. Eradicating beauty: The destruction of art -- Sott.net
2. Mummy, why is Daddy wearing a dress? Daddy, why does Mummy have a moustache? -- Sott.net
3. From Christian faith to nihilistic void -- Sott.net
4. Post imperialism: A Template for a New Social Order -- Sott.net
5. Post-nihilism, a template for where we are heading -- Sott.net
6. Is France Attempting to Normalize Pedophilia? -- Sott.net
7. US Wars Fund The Welfare State Which Finances The Liberal March Towards Totalitarianism -- Sott.net
8. The Scourge of Modern 'Liberalism' in France -- Sott.net
9. Is There a Hidden Hand Behind The 'Clash of Civilizations' in Europe? -- Sott.net
Five Feminist Lies We Take For Granted -- Sott.net

What i find a very scary thought is that once the house of cards has come tumbling down and the propaganda has stopped, as eventually it must, John Waters states that it will take years of spiritual and intellectual reconstruction for people to restore the capacity to judge, discern or think critically. Imagine the extent of the damage to the psyche and perhaps to the soul.

The chief reason the individual can no longer judge for himself is that he must constantly relate his thoughts to the entire complex of values and prejudices established by propaganda, and this is something that can only be learned as though by rote. Once atrophied, the capacities to judge, discern or think critically are no longer accessible to the subject, and these faculties will not simply reappear when propaganda is discontinued or suppressed. Years of spiritual and intellectual reconstruction will be required to restore them. The victim of propaganda, deprived of one channel of opinion, will simply seek out another, like a junkie seeking a different kind of fix. This, says, Ellul, will 'spare him the agony of finding himself vis-à-vis some event without a ready-made opinion and obliged to judge it for himself.'
Also interesting is his very last sentence:
They are crimes committed by individuals and collectives against individuals and communities-without-immunity, crimes that cry out to Heaven for retribution.
Hmmm, makes sense... comets...?

I read some days ago the article of John Waters and I think it is one of the best article I ever read about propaganda. He goes to the core of it. And understand the core it is to see how propaganda, the real sense of propaganda is (the finality) and how they use it now on humans. Reading this article we can start to understand why the situation is what it is now with people. And this is scary and sad. Also this article, Laurs, give us insights about how propaganda was used in Germany during the Nazis, but also to start wars. We can understand why people are so afraid, and lose contact with reality, and with themselves, specially with themselves, their spirituality. We can understand the zombies that walk on the street with their masks. Terrible.

UK: Health Authorities Announce Not a Single Case of Flu Detected This Year

Health authorities in England have announced that not a single case of influenza has been detected this year, with one professor suggesting that mask wearing should be kept in place during winter to drive down flu deaths to “zero.”
Of the 685,243 samples tested at the PHE’s laboratories since the first week of January, not a single flu infection was discovered.
As we previously highlighted, other health experts have suggested that flu cases are so dramatically low because influenza cases are being falsely counted as COVID cases. Last month, top epidemiologist Knut Wittkowski asserted that, “Influenza has been renamed COVID-19 in large part.”
Numbers published in April last year by the UK’s Office of National Statistics also showed that there had been three times more deaths from flu and pneumonia than coronavirus. “The number of deaths from flu and pneumonia – at more than 32,000 – is three times higher than the total number of coronavirus deaths this year,” reported the BBC.
Lets all stay inside.jpg

a.) the Chinese govt is playing DOWN 'The Covid', presumably to keep its population calm, or
b.) Western govts are playing it UP, presumably to terrorize their populations.
I'd hazard a guess that they're all lying (for their own ends of course). China has a cruel and repressive regime that forces things on it's citizens without their consent - including vaccinations as of December 2019 - nice timing, by the way. We all know how scrupulous their manufacturing standards are... and how free of corruption their whole system is. And, Western governments are lying about the severity and deadliness of a new virus (which possibly even originated in a US laboratory), in order to treat us all like livestock - just like Chinese totalitarianism.

At some stage people have to realise how utterly repulsive these bureaucracies are, and how draconian. It's plain to see what the Cs meant when they said that "at one level they are all the same". I can't remember when they said that, but I think they were talking about world governments.

I have noticed an increasing number of users on this forum supporting the official narrative of Covid-19 directly or indirectly. This is clearly correlated with the increase in propaganda in the MSM. I don't know what to think about it and I don't like it.
I will not give examples. Anyone who thinks sees them.

I have noticed an increasing number of users on this forum supporting the official narrative of Covid-19 directly or indirectly. This is clearly correlated with the increase in propaganda in the MSM. I don't know what to think about it and I don't like it.
I will not give examples. Anyone who thinks sees them.

I'm afraid you don't get off that lightly. A momentous statement like that requires explicit examples. Why do you think you can make that statement and then provide no evidence? IF you really believe that, have the courage of your convictions and show us your reasoning.

Back
Top Bottom