Unless some action is taken? Isnt' that
Either way it looks like there's plenty of potential for homelessness to increase in Victoria unless some action is taken.

That "action" is what the Great Reset is all about. A classic problem, reaction, solution.

1. Crash the economy (problem)
2. People homeless, crying out for help (reaction)
3. Debt forgiveness, Universal Basic Income (solution)

"You will own nothing and you vill be happy."
— Klaus Schwab

#Agenda2030

He doesn't say pathogens don't exist. Pathogens don't include only viruses, there are also some of bacterias, protozoas, fungus.
He neither doesn't say viruses don't exist. He speaks only about Ebola, HIV and SARS-cov21 here. He says theses viruses have never been isolated, neither been identified on electronic microscopes.
Ebola, HIV and SARS-CoV-2 are viruses, they have been isolated and they have been identified using electron microscopy. When Rappoport insists on the opposite being true, he is effectively claiming that these viruses don't exist.

In some contexts in virology, it is true, the reading of DNA - and thus the precise delineation of virus DNA/RNA from other DNA/RNA - is mistaken, perhaps because the sample contains DNA/RNA from other sources (human, animal, plant).

Sometimes laboratories accidentally 'invent' new viruses because their samples become cross-contaminated by other viruses, genetic recombination takes place, then it can be years before someone realizes what happened. (Judy Mikovits describes one such case in Chapter 7 of Plague of Corruption: 'VP62- The Clone Assassin'.)

DNA sequencing is error-prone, but they don't get it wrong all of the time, or even most of the time. If that were true, the forensic reports that relied on DNA sequencing in criminal trials over the last half-century would be invalid.
I remember Gallo and Montagnier confessed they didn't isolate the HIV, just saw bits of proteins and nucleotids. We now know these "viruses" are lab-created and injected to humans directly in their body (vaccines, transfusions, IV stuff, engineered IV antibodies...). They don't propagate through air (cf dedicated thread), but on body liquids and are stored in water (like in the syringue).
They may have said something about 'isolation' in the 1980s, but you're implying that those two maintained a fraudulent position about HIV not being a virus... despite jointly winning the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology/Medicine for discovering HIV!

HIV has been isolated, seen under microscopes, and anatomically and dynamically studied to such an extent that its precise design features and mechanisms of interaction with human immune system cells have been thoroughly mapped.

This doesn't mean that a 'positive' HIV test result is always correct, and it also doesn't mean that a correct HIV positive test result will lead to the subject developing AIDS.

Here's what the Cs said about this particular virus back in 1996:

Q: [...] On the news the other night, there was a new type of AIDS reported. Where did it come from?

A: Mutation of virus.

Q: (L) The story is that it came from Thailand, is this true?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Is it already in the U.S?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, it is supposed to be 8 times more contagious...

A: But still transmitted in the same mode.

Q: (L) Is AIDS transmissible by, for example, insects?

Q: (L) By any means other than what is taught?

Q: (L) How many people have died of true AIDS in the U.S.?

A: 189,000

Q: (L) How many people have it at present?

A: Approx 1 million are HIV positive. Only 39 per cent will ever develop AIDS.

In short, according to the Cs, the mainstream 'consensus' on AIDS is essentially correct. It's substantially caused by HIV, which is a contagious virus that is sexually transmitted.
And yes, terrain makes the difference. On the thread germ-theory-vs-terrain-theory we shared knowledge on how important the terrain is. Otherwise, all the tips given in the thread "health-protocol-for-mandatory-coronavirus-vaccination" would be vain.
Yes, the latter thread provides information for defense against the pathogenic effects of some viruses, and specifically the vaccines. And the former thread swung too far to the side of terrain. Viruses exist!
Jon Rappoport says the epidemics seen in some areas coincides with places where there are awful use of certain chemical toxins. That the symptomes (of chemical toxicity) are the same as the "Ebola" 's, and so it's easy to use this fact to deceive us by using virus as a scapegoat, that it's the perfect coverage.
At the beginning of this 'Covid pandemic', he was claiming that what was really going on in Wuhan was 'air pollution'. There may be some correlation between local factors and the susceptibility for high numbers of (real) cases, but that doesn't mean no virus is involved.
Also, some chemical toxins are highly harmful to our DNA. It creates clusters of specific diseases in given areas. I think about these cases of malformed newborns in Irak due to dirty bombs. But also in France, in recent years, cluster of leukemia in infants in a precise area in West France, cluster of congenital upper limb malformation in a tiny (16 km long) area in East France. Many experts concluded to chemical poisoning but as always that have been denied.
Yes, disease outbreaks or clusters can be caused directly by man-made toxins, in the absence of viral pathogens (or benign viruses that produce pathogenic effects in some people). Such environmental stressors can also alter the local population's terrain, making some of them more susceptible to pathogenic viruses...

It's good that Rappoport is against the socio-economic destruction caused by the lockdowns, but there is no need to call it a 'hoax' on the basis of there being no virus. It doesn't have to be either/or.

Lockdowns are unscientific/tyrannical and SARS-CoV-2 is a virus. Terrain and Germ Theory are BOTH (partly) correct. Beware viruses and don't let them scare you by supporting your immune system through preventive medicine.

Last edited:
In the video Netanyahu seems to be offering the vaccines in much the same way adults offer candy to kids on Halloween. And from what i've seen of Purim on documentaries, the holiday appears to be celebrated in much the same way; partying, costumes, and what not.
This reminded me of a particular set of past Purim costumes from February 22, 2013:

Israeli site shows photo of kids dressed as burning Twin Towers for Purim, upsets everyone
People all over Israel are celebrating Purim this weekend, and much like Halloween, the dress-up holiday is a perfect opportunity for parents to show off their creativity and then display it on their poor kids.

The winners of the contest for Costume of Poorest Taste are definitely 7-year-old twins Ilay and Nehoray, who dressed up as the burning World Trade Center towers with the planes still in them on 9/11. At least they spared us the jumpers.
44748010100098408538no.jpg
So, not too surprising about the dragon - I presume the guy with the long blond hair is supposed to be a Norseman? Seems this has some acute symbolic significance - intended or just subconscious?
Norse Myth Dragons represent the powerful forces of destruction and a great force of evil. Three dragons that appeared in Norse mythology were Jormungandr, Nidhogg, and Fafnir. Though Fafnir had an unclear connection with Ragnarok, the Doom of Gods, Jormungandr, and Nidhogg closely connected with such disasters.

1615115537626-png.43452

Even if some "reputable" source would claim something like "viruses do not exist", one must be very careful because one of the most efficient means in the hands of the cointelpro war on the minds is the strawman technique. In order to remove any credibility to those who doubt the official story, just group them with such easily disprovable claims so that the mainstram person will think "those who doubt the Corona vaccines think that viruses do not exist, they must be crazy flat earthers". Et voilà, the whole set of rational arguments are rejected by association and the PTB win.

It's good that Rappoport is against the socio-economic destruction caused by the lockdowns, but there is no need to call it a 'hoax' on the basis of there being no virus. It doesn't have to be either/or.

Lockdowns are unscientific/tyrannical and SARS-CoV-2 is a virus. Terrain and Germ Theory are BOTH (partly) correct. Beware viruses and don't let them scare you by supporting your immune system through preventive medicine.
Thanks for the breakdown on this - I like this response much better than the first one you posted. In the spirit of paying attention right and left as well as not throwing the baby out with the bath water, I don't think Rappoport should be totally written off. Separate the good info from the bad/false. Considering how long he's been investigating all these virus scenarios, it's not too surprising he may have adopted a jaded attitude that he's believes is valid.

HIV has been isolated, seen under microscopes, and anatomically and dynamically studied to such an extent that its precise design features and mechanisms of interaction with human immune system cells have been thoroughly mapped.

That doesn't mean that a 'positive' HIV test result is always correct, and that doesn't mean that a correct HIV positive test result will lead to the subject developing AIDS.
I happened to catch a movie yesterday about the AIDS epidemic based on a true story starring Queen Latifah - Life Support:

Life Support is a 2007 American drama television film directed by Nelson George and starring Queen Latifah. The true-life story of a mother who overcame an addiction to crack and became a positive role model and an AIDS activist in the black community.

This look into the reality of the AIDS epidemic upon the black community was particularly heart breaking. One young women was killed by her husband when she got up the nerve to tell him she was HIV positive. The lead character became infected via her husband who became infected from drug use (she was also a drug user but claimed to have been careful). A lot of things stood out in this movie, but particularly the pharmaceutical treatment of AZT. I kept thinking of how much money was being made off of this illness.

As you know, Rappoport did an extensive investigation of the AIDS epidemic. The enormous tragedy of it along with the Big Pharma aspect was and still is shocking. As a person just turning twenty when this "killer virus" started becoming known, I remember how afraid people were of anyone who might have AIDS or even be HIV positive. I also think about the Royal Rife microscope that was destroyed lest real live viruses be revealed as they truly are rather than the "dead" samples used with electron microscopes.

It's good that we have this forum to dissect all the info out there in a way that helps to derive the actual facts as best as can be determined.

Thanks for the breakdown on this - I like this response much better than the first one you posted. In the spirit of paying attention right and left as well as not throwing the baby out with the bath water, I don't think Rappoport should be totally written off. Separate the good info from the bad/false. Considering how long he's been investigating all these virus scenarios, it's not too surprising he may have adopted a jaded attitude that he's believes is valid.
I wouldn't go that far. Considering how long he's been 'investigating all these virus scenarios', that he doubts their existence after so long means there's something seriously off with his thinking. The proper response to someone who is apparently 'on your side' (re govt intrusion), yet saying things that fundamentally damage your 'side' is not to critically correct their arguments by endorsing the parts of it you like. The proper response is to dissociate yourself, to (using the latest terminology) apply social distance - to flee.

Ex member of the Victorian Treasury department, economist Sanjeev Sabhlok, has formed an organisation called 'Team Australia - We Are Coming' where he is seeking the collaboration of all dissenting public figures and politicians and political parties to lobby against lockdowns and mandatory vaccinations and to support a plan to work together to populate government positions in the next elections.
Personally, I've stopped paying attention to anything that suggests (by omission) that voting, in the context of government (in any country), isn't corrupt. The corruption, without correction, appears now to have become insurmountable.

The proper response to someone who is apparently 'on your side' (re govt intrusion), yet saying things that fundamentally damage your 'side' is not to critically correct their arguments by endorsing the parts of it you like. The proper response is to dissociate yourself, to (using the latest terminology) apply social distance - to flee.
I can see the appropriateness and logic of that thinking, so just like others who originally came across as valid, but who have since proven um, toxic - don't hang around such types at all. And, it does appear the "no viruses" is the new means of attack - to wit:

SARS Variants, Spike Proteins and More All Rest on 1 Big Fat Assumption

Published 1 week ago on February 25, 2021
By Makia Freeman

AT A GLANCE...​

• THE STORY:
    As the WHO, CDC and Governments ramp up COVID fear with new scary stories of SARS variants, let's get back to the basics: there still has never been true virus isolation.
  • THE IMPLICATIONS:
    No matter how much the MSM tries to convince you, those propagating the COVID narrative cannot overcome the entirely fraudulent foundation of the scamdemic. There is no virus.

virus-isolation.jpg

Above: what has never happened and seemingly never will: true virus isolation. SARS variants, spike proteins and more all rest on 1 big fat assumption: that SARS-CoV-2 exists. But we are still without proof of that.
[...]
As always, Dr. Tom Cowan and Dr. Andrew Kaufman (whom I have quoted extensively in previous articles such as this one and this one) shine light on the true state of affairs. According to them, no true isolation of a virus has EVER happened, either for SARS-CoV-2 or other viruses like HIV. In a recent discussion, they talk about the lack of scientific evidence for the proof of viruses alleged to cause disease in the context of a recently aired debate between Dr. Judy Mikovits and Kaufman. The discussion became a little tense as Kaufman prodded Mikovits to explain how she had ever isolated a virus (as she claims to have repeatedely done), when all she had done was show viruses budding out of the cell (not true isolation). Mikovits replied it had to be that way for retroviruses, because the human body would eat up loose RNA or DNA. Mikovits did however agree and explicitly state that SARS-CoV-2 had never been isolated.
[...]
Let’s return to what Mikovits said, and what many mainstream virologists say: we can’t isolate viruses from their host cell because there’s not enough of them, they’re too small or they would immediately die if we did so (and therefore must be found within the host cell). So mainstream virology redefines what isolation means when it comes to viruses.
[...]
Makia Freeman is the editor of alternative media / independent news site The Freedom Articles, author of the book Cancer: The Lies, the Truth and the Solutions and senior researcher at ToolsForFreedom.com. Makia is on Steemit and Parler.

:shock:
So, how to best address this or do we? Leave it to the universe to sort it out?

Personally, I've stopped paying attention to anything that suggests (by omission) that voting, in the context of government (in any country), isn't corrupt. The corruption, without correction, appears now to have become insurmountable.

I have to agree. I don't like Sabhlok's chances of getting many other political parties to collaborate either. However, voting is compulsory in Australia under threat of penalty or fine so not voting isn't as much of an option. I don't think that the voting system here is any less subject to fraud than it is in the US, and the subject does get discussed. If the next election here is as controversial as the last US election Australia could see similar dynamics play out. If so, I wonder who will play the Trump card - or if there's a Putin yet to be uncovered.

So, how to best address this or do we? Leave it to the universe to sort it out?
Reading Makia Freeman's arguments at a glance explains why the theory is so attractive. It appeals to emotional thinking. She comes across as a hard core materialist with no knowledge of even the basics of molecular biology- a topic that confronts you with the complexity of this reality and possibility of non-material realms. To acquire the basics of molecular biology requires effort, but the topic is still approachable by the lay reader. Those of you who find this information attractive will do well in catching up with the recommended reading on Intelligent Design in this forum, including those books on viruses and evolution. For starters, there's a series of good SOTT focuses on the subject.

Back
Top Bottom