Gigi does claim that some material comes from trances, dreams, etc. Sometimes she cites those within a presentation, sometimes not. Some knowledge seems to be from studying esoteric literature. She seems fond of Steiner, but shows influences from Blavatsky, Gnosticism, Hindu classics, and others.

As to how new age sources are kept separate or blended in, I can't say. Much new age stuff seems to be adapted from older sources and concepts, but "new age" itself isn't something I study. I actually started watching Gigi partly to check the state of current new age thinking. It's also where I think Gigi can get into the weeds. E.g., in one talk she equated moving into the age of Aquarius as the end of the Kali Yuga, and that we're now in the Satya Yuga. I think she's off a bit on that, but what do I know. Gigi probably is far closer to the actual answer than classic sources that say (often indirectly) the Kali Yuga has ~431,995 years to go. Also to her credit, she got the sequence of the yugas correctly (AFAIK), which often seems not to be the case. [Hint: supposedly it's four ages, but in a sequence of seven for a full cycle.]
Something Gigi Young said in that video you linked to, @Nucifera, stuck with me. She was talking about the very slow evolution of humankind from a far more ethereal, even jelly-like form (with a bone structure closer to the fineness of fish bones, as opposed to that of mammals) to where we are now with our denser physicality. (This reminded me of 4th density vs. 3rd density.) She said that this density (or "denseness") of our bodies corresponds with our acute separation from the spirit realm, as well as our difficulty with remembering aspects such as past lives. Nevertheless, this physicality houses the spiritual, giving it strength (I believe she says or implies), or at least in this density.

Why this interests me is because too often when people discuss spirituality there is a kind of hierarchy implied, as if the body were on a lower rung than the spiritual, when it could be said that the goal, to put it in psychological terms, is to no longer be dissociated (to whatever degree, depending on one's degree of trauma) but fully embodied, as in, fully spiritually embodied -- where the soul fully lands in the body, finally. And so the two -- body and spirit -- act as one. And so it's the degree that we are able to work through our trauma that corresponds to the degree in which we become spiritually embodied. And much of Young's talk indicates this, although she's not using the same vocabulary.

Note: I realize I'm conflating 'spirit' and 'soul' here, which are not necessarily interchangeable, but that's a somewhat different conversation -- something I would have to look into more and think about.

Johnson is by nature a populist. He rode into power on a wave of anti-EU sentiment and anger and frustration at the failure of Theresa May, his predecessor, to deliver on the EU Referendum result. He saw how a powerful minority in the Conservative Party (the Eurosceptics) managed to undermine her administration. Hence, he has to be careful not to antagonise his own back benchers, who are his only real opposition. There are currently some pretty powerful figures in his own party opposing him on this issue so he will need to act cautiously. As a back stop, any stipulated time limit could always be changed at a later date on the basis of new scientific evidence. They have played that card before.

I keep hearing this about Boris but I'm not convinced. He doesn't act independently plus his father shows us the connections within the family to higher forces especially when it comes to population reduction and control.

I would say more than anything BOJO is an opportunist. He smells who is more likely to win and aligns with that side. He knows the PTB have all the odds going in their favour and so he has aligned with them and not his own citizens. We are sold / betrayed and look up to the wrong person. We're done for unless people wake up... People don't understand how precarious the situation in the UK is... We are in a small island with 70 million other people - if things go south, anarchy will rein supreme and we'll be heavily screwed especially if mainland Europe shuts to us. Nuclear bombs won't put food on the table if the supply chains fail.

This is another new concern that we may not be aware of. The PTB are obviously aware that there will always be some who will never have the vaccine. What easier way to introduce their "technology" into the human bodies of those individuals, than be using test equipment i.e. PCR etc. The anti-vaccination individuals will have to be tested regularly in order to be allowed to work in certain areas and live their so-called normal lives after lockdown. Many are concerned about the effects of the vaccine on the human body but perhaps the real worry should be the continual and apparently harmless testing which is going on. I have to have three times weekly PCR and lateral flow tests where I work. :cry:

It is true

that a lot of 'science' / exploration is done regarding possible alternative ways to "vaccinate" people (without sticking a needle into the body), where the nasal channel / mucous appears to be the most promising way to do so.

This area then speaks clearly for being observant, for the things that are, or could be administered through the nose... (In other words; I am not dismissing the idea that PCR as well other test done through the nose, could have, have, or might introduce unwanted elements though the nose)

I'm not entirely sure that making people who have been lied to, and duped into having something that hurts them, and puts them at risk of long term health problems, feel ignorant or defensive, is as helpful as it could be. Especially if most of them have 'drunk the kool-aid' and now have to live with the consequences. Because once injected, it can't be removed. Any damage is done and we don't know how their health will develop from there.

It would actually be nice to hear from someone who had the shot/s and had a beneficial experience. I've only seen one in the MSM. A woman with 'long term Covid' (that's actually a 'thing', especially among females), who had an improvement post shot.

All the inadvertent 'lab rats' that I've spoken to at my work have had reactions. Mild ones, like headache, fever and just feeling 'totally wiped out', sometimes for days, necessitating the taking of personal leave, which our employer, in it's 'wisdom' has actually budgeted for and knew was going to happen (wtf?!?). Why are they deliberately making people sick, deliberately lying to them ('safe and effective') and failing to mention they are part of a trial?

It's good to get feedback and then ask if they've reported any reactions to the relevant authorities.

Also, I've told one of the girls who had the Pfizer 'vaccine' that she should 'look out for allergic reactions' to things not previously known to be an allergen to her. There are reports (I've heard this through Polly and Mary's discussion on The Defender) of people not previously allergic to things, now coming out in rashes when exposed to things that they've never previously had a reaction to, for example hair dye and having to be tested, now. If this is the case, then how are the people who already have allergies going to fare?

Hm.

I think Yoda reduced it to its essential components...

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

I'm scared.

I'm (apparently? It's running on automatic) working through it by visualizing all the many awful outcomes and preparing a solution for each one. I don't know if that's the correct way forward, but it seems to help me feel less helpless.

Something Gigi Young said in that video you linked to, @Nucifera, stuck with me. She was talking about the very slow evolution of humankind from a far more ethereal, even jelly-like form (with a bone structure closer to the fineness of fish bones, as opposed to that of mammals) to where we are now with our denser physicality. (This reminded me of 4th density vs. 3rd density.) She said that this density (or "denseness") of our bodies corresponds with our acute separation from the spirit realm, as well as our difficulty with remembering aspects such as past lives. Nevertheless, this physicality houses the spiritual, giving it strength (I believe she says or implies), or at least in this density.

Why this interests me is because too often when people discuss spirituality there is a kind of hierarchy implied, as if the body were on a lower rung than the spiritual, when it could be said that the goal, to put it in psychological terms, is to no longer be dissociated (to whatever degree, depending on one's degree of trauma) but fully embodied, as in, fully spiritually embodied -- where the soul fully lands in the body, finally. And so the two -- body and spirit -- act as one. And so it's the degree that we are able to work through our trauma that corresponds to the degree in which we become spiritually embodied. And much of Young's talk indicates this, although she's not using the same vocabulary.

Note: I realize I'm conflating 'spirit' and 'soul' here, which are not necessarily interchangeable, but that's a somewhat different conversation -- something I would have to look into more and think about.
A more complete explanation of Gigi was talking about can be found in The Secret Doctrine (Book II: Anthropogenesis). If you're game to tackle that, I suggest getting the 1888 version (before it was monkeyed with). It may not make much sense to discuss such a topic without context. Consider Gigi's words as enticement to a much deeper topic, but it's really not enough info to base much of a discussion on. I don't recollect the fishbone part in the original.

Vocabulary always is a challenge. The Secret Doctrine has a vocabulary largely borrowed from Buddhism and Hinduism, but used in some new ways for a western audience — and most importantly to try to define, refine, and describe things in ways that they hadn't been before. Buddhism and Hinduism use different vocabularies to discuss similar concepts. Steiner was a Theosophist who left to start anthroposophy, and used different vocabulary there. These are just examples of what one has to contend with when studying multiple philosophies. That has to be dealt with if one is to compare the concepts in meaningful ways.

One thing that may help to sort soul vs. spirit out is to think of vehicles: A soul is a vehicle of spirit. A body is a vehicle of a soul. Of course, there's a bit more to all that. One is not their body. The body is a temporary vehicle, used for one incarnation and discarded. Philosophies (and religions) can, and will, differ on that.

G.I. Gurdjieff said:
Faith of consciousness is freedom. Faith of feeling is weakness. Faith of body is stupidity.

I keep hearing this about Boris but I'm not convinced. He doesn't act independently plus his father shows us the connections within the family to higher forces especially when it comes to population reduction and control.

I would say more than anything BOJO is an opportunist. He smells who is more likely to win and aligns with that side. He knows the PTB have all the odds going in their favour and so he has aligned with them and not his own citizens. We are sold / betrayed and look up to the wrong person. We're done for unless people wake up... People don't understand how precarious the situation in the UK is... We are in a small island with 70 million other people - if things go south, anarchy will rein supreme and we'll be heavily screwed especially if mainland Europe shuts to us. Nuclear bombs won't put food on the table if the supply chains fail.
In fairness, I don't think any British Prime Minister can act independently but I take your point. By "populist" I mean that Johnson knows how to play to the galleries. By comparison, Keir Starmer, the Labour leader, doesn't have a clue where cultivating a populist image is concerned.

Just as with the American election steal, there are forces now at work to deplatform vaccine opponents. A new organisation called The Center for Countering Digital Hate ("CCDH") has launched a campaign to deplatform 12 prominent Covid anti-vaxxers labelled 'The Disinformation Dozen': Covid vaccine: Social media urged to remove 'disinfo dozen'

The CCDH is a UK not-for-profit NGO founded in 2107 that seeks to disrupt the architecture of online hate and misinformation. The Center has offices in London and Washington DC. The CEO is Imran Ahmed. He was appointed to the Steering Committee of the UK Government's Commission on Countering Extremism Pilot Task Force in April 2020. This suggests to me that he is just another government flunky or lackey. One can only wonder who the CCDH's philanthropic trust funders are. Could The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation be one perhaps?

You will see on their website that they have a whole information tree for COVID 19. I attach a pdf report they have produced on the anti-vaxxers.

Attachments

• The Disinformation Dozen.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 11
I attach an interesting article by the Huffington Post on the emergency' Nightingale Hospitals' that were set up in England in case NHS hospitals were overwhelmed by Covid 19 patients. As the article demonstrates, these emergency hospitals were hardly used throughout both Covid 19 waves. I wonder if the real reason why this was so was that they were never required in the first place, given that there were never as many Covid patients as the government claimed.

I wonder if this was the same in other countries where they created overflow hospitals and special Covid treatment centres?

In fairness, I don't think any British Prime Minister can act independently but I take your point. By "populist" I mean that Johnson knows how to play to the galleries. By comparison, Keir Starmer, the Labour leader, doesn't have a clue where cultivating a populist image is concerned.

Just as with the American election steal, there are forces now at work to deplatform vaccine opponents. A new organisation called The Center for Countering Digital Hate ("CCDH") has launched a campaign to deplatform 12 prominent Covid anti-vaxxers labelled 'The Disinformation Dozen': Covid vaccine: Social media urged to remove 'disinfo dozen'

The CCDH is a UK not-for-profit NGO founded in 2107 that seeks to disrupt the architecture of online hate and misinformation. The Center has offices in London and Washington DC. The CEO is Imran Ahmed. He was appointed to the Steering Committee of the UK Government's Commission on Countering Extremism Pilot Task Force in April 2020. This suggests to me that he is just another government flunky or lackey. One can only wonder who the CCDH's philanthropic trust funders are. Could The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation be one perhaps?

You will see on their website that they have a whole information tree for COVID 19. I attach a pdf report they have produced on the anti-vaxxers.

Flabbergasted

When the organisation CCDH "The Center for Countering Digital Hate", speaks in their pdf file already in the beginning of "anti vaccine industry".

I mean... speak about projection !!

I attach an interesting article by the Huffington Post on the emergency' Nightingale Hospitals' that were set up in England in case NHS hospitals were overwhelmed by Covid 19 patients. As the article demonstrates, these emergency hospitals were hardly used throughout both Covid 19 waves. I wonder if the real reason why this was so was that they were never required in the first place, given that there were never as many Covid patients as the government claimed.

I wonder if this was the same in other countries where they created overflow hospitals and special Covid treatment centres?

I believe this was done

to support the dramatic sense of urgency for the Plandemic narrative.

Here in Stockholm during the "first Wave" spring 2020, they remade Stockholms Mässan (Fair, exhibition complex center, the biggest in Scandinavia) in the Älvsjö area, just a few km from where I live - - into a Covid-19 emergency hospital center.

Guess what.

It was never used !

In Germany

During the past 2020 Plandemic, hospital beds have been decreased by many thousands (in the range of 4-6000 I believe), and many hospitals have been closed down, staff have been dismissed. I do not know the exact number... could it have been 23 hospitals ? Of course these numbers mean not much, without comparison. But, I do not know the total numbers of beds, hospitals and staff in Germany.

I believe this was done

to support the dramatic sense of urgency for the Plandemic narrative.

Here in Stockholm during the "first Wave" spring 2020, they remade Stockholms Mässan (Fair, exhibition complex center, the biggest in Scandinavia) in the Älvsjö area, just a few km from where I live - - into a Covid-19 emergency hospital center.

Guess what.

It was never used !

In Germany

During the past 2020 Plandemic, hospital beds have been decreased by many thousands (in the range of 4-6000 I believe), and many hospitals have been closed down, staff have been dismissed. I do not know the exact number... could it have been 23 hospitals ? Of course these numbers mean not much, without comparison. But, I do not know the total numbers of beds, hospitals and staff in Germany.
If memory serves me correctly, wasn't there a hospital in Brazil that was supposed to be full to overflowing with Covid patients but when a leading opposition politician led a mass break in they found no patients at all.

Two videos showing police attempting to shut down church services on Good Friday.

The first in the UK is shut down by police because 'some people weren't socially distanced' and they were threatened with penalties if they refused to comply, although the church claims they were in compliance with the lockdown restrictions.

The second, in Canada, shows a furious pastor kicking out the police because they didn't have a warrant; as the police reluctantly leave, he screams at them calling them gestapo, Nazi's, and psychopaths.

If memory serves me correctly, wasn't there a hospital in Brazil that was supposed to be full to overflowing with Covid patients but when a leading opposition politician led a mass break in they found no patients at all.

And this has been reported from many places around the world... mainly no overcrowded hospitals - while the Media in their hysterical frenzy claimed the opposite (I loved when the movement started, going viral, during the first wave, where citizens started to check out local hospitals). That was such a wonderful initiative that 'took screw'. (Swedish expression: when something is effective)

CORONA.FILM - Prologue

_-2021-04-03-at-23-30-26.jpg

Apparently there is now a movie out, made by german Oval Media, about the Plandemic. The movies are located at Odysee, because Vimeo has now erased all of Oval Media's videos [even all unrelated ones] (and essentially destroyed their income platform) thanks because of this very Corona film reportage.

CORONA.FILM - Prologue | DE

CORONA.FILM - Prologue | DE + EN subtitles

(1 hour 17 min)

I have not watched it yet (but will do so, after this entry). Anyway, it was said about this film (in German channel 'Nuoviso') to be journalistic very good. Apparently it highlights the deceptions behind the BERGAMO IMAGES we all got fed with globally. What was really behind, and how the media made a coup out of when the Italian Army helped to transport bodies. (which was a ONE TIME event in reality).

Last edited:
A more complete explanation of Gigi was talking about can be found in The Secret Doctrine (Book II: Anthropogenesis). If you're game to tackle that, I suggest getting the 1888 version (before it was monkeyed with). It may not make much sense to discuss such a topic without context. Consider Gigi's words as enticement to a much deeper topic, but it's really not enough info to base much of a discussion on. I don't recollect the fishbone part in the original.

Vocabulary always is a challenge. The Secret Doctrine has a vocabulary largely borrowed from Buddhism and Hinduism, but used in some new ways for a western audience — and most importantly to try to define, refine, and describe things in ways that they hadn't been before. Buddhism and Hinduism use different vocabularies to discuss similar concepts. Steiner was a Theosophist who left to start anthroposophy, and used different vocabulary there. These are just examples of what one has to contend with when studying multiple philosophies. That has to be dealt with if one is to compare the concepts in meaningful ways.

One thing that may help to sort soul vs. spirit out is to think of vehicles: A soul is a vehicle of spirit. A body is a vehicle of a soul. Of course, there's a bit more to all that. One is not their body. The body is a temporary vehicle, used for one incarnation and discarded. Philosophies (and religions) can, and will, differ on that.

G.I. Gurdjieff said:

Faith of consciousness is freedom. Faith of feeling is weakness. Faith of body is stupidity.

Thanks, @Nucifera. "A soul is a vehicle of spirit. A body is a vehicle of a soul" is a good way to think of this.

I'm not sure what you meant by posting that particular Gurdjieff quote since I'm putting body and spirit on equal footing, I'm not excluding spirit, and I'm not speaking of faith. It's more to do with how these things go hand in hand, or at least as far as 3rd density goes.

Also related to body, Gurdieff also said:

Meeting, Thursday, July 13, 1944

Mme de S: Are there any questions to be asked?

Dr. Blano: While I am working I have the impression of the complete disappearance of my physical body. I feel two distinct things; one which is more vast than my usual proportions and of which I know not the limits. The other, more internal, more limited, capable of directing me and which does not have a precise form, although it is comparable to my body.

Mr. Gurdjieff: That which you explain, now, does not resemble our work. If you continue, you have a fine chance of soon being a candidate for an insane asylum. It is state which the spiritualists and theosophists know. Stop immediately. You must not forget that you are a body. You must always remember your body. You have not as yet an "I", no "me". Do not forget it. Thus only can you have a future. Later your body will have to have a real "I", a real "me" as every normal man should have. Now you feel the absence of body, No?

Blano: Yes

Mr. Gurdjieff: Well, you must feel your body ten times more. It is not necessary to leave your body. It is necessary to strengthen it. Many people exist like you; they are psychopaths.

Blano: How can I intensify the sensation of my body when I feel that it is leaving?

Mr. Gurdjieff: Wash your head in cold water. Do a difficult gymnastic. For example, hold your arms crosswise fifteen, twenty minutes, a half-hour, while thinking "I am", "I want to be". Think if with the body. Feel your body. Drive out all the psychopathic associations; these are sickness, weakness.

So, here Gurdjieff is bringing attention to the body itself.

What I was saying before is that through work on oneself, one's traumas in particular, one is allowing the heretofore dissociated self or soul to more fully land in the body. So, it's a kind of integration I'm talking about, with the physical body Gurdjieff is talking about strengthening present in this too.

Once again I'm reminded of this chiropractor/energy healer I go to. I can be "all up in my head" when going into a session, and by the time I leave he's brought that energy down into my body, and those burdensome thoughts and feelings take on a lighter aspect, even if the perceived problem or problems still exist. But it's to leave the session feeling more grounded in my body.

Gosh, there are so many ways to talk about his. For example, trauma remains/exists in the body. Dr. Klinghardt (who's been discussed before on this forum) even talks about how physical scars present impediments to healing -- emotional as well as physical -- and he's learned how to work around that. (I'd need to look into that again to say more, but it's fascinating.)

Thanks, @Nucifera. "A soul is a vehicle of spirit. A body is a vehicle of a soul" is a good way to think of this.

I'm not sure what you meant by posting that particular Gurdjieff quote since I'm putting body and spirit on equal footing, I'm not excluding spirit, and I'm not speaking of faith. It's more to do with how these things go hand in hand, or at least as far as 3rd density goes.

Also related to body, Gurdieff also said:

So, here Gurdjieff is bringing attention to the body itself.

What I was saying before is that through work on oneself, one's traumas in particular, one is allowing the heretofore dissociated self or soul to more fully land in the body. So, it's a kind of integration I'm talking about, with the physical body Gurdjieff is talking about strengthening present in this too.

Once again I'm reminded of this chiropractor/energy healer I go to. I can be "all up in my head" when going into a session, and by the time I leave he's brought that energy down into my body, and those burdensome thoughts and feelings take on a lighter aspect, even if the perceived problem or problems still exist. But it's to leave the session feeling more grounded in my body.

Gosh, there are so many ways to talk about his. For example, trauma remains/exists in the body. Dr. Klinghardt (who's been discussed before on this forum) even talks about how physical scars present impediments to healing -- emotional as well as physical -- and he's learned how to work around that. (I'd need to look into that again to say more, but it's fascinating.)
Good points. A body is important as a tool of spirit in order to inhabit the material world and do work. It makes sense to treat it well and develop understanding of how it works. But I wouldn't put a car on the same footing as the driver. OTOH, a broken car may delay ones arrival.

Curious that Gurdjieff would lump theosophists with spiritualists, as Blavatsky (HPB) crusaded against them. Haha, "Do it my way or bad things will happen. People with different ideas from mine are psychopaths, I tell you!" Gurdjieff was an interesting one, and perhaps I should not have brought him into the conversation. Of the two, HPB seemed to have more "traditional" esoteric roots, and was open about sources and influences — in a sense she was getting at the root of all philosophies.

Back
Top Bottom