I was not aware

that nature does do Fluorine... I had once read the sentence "In the chemical table, Nature does not do Fluorine and stops prior it). Then of course, the uptake of Fluorine is one thing, but the natural creation by design in nature, another thing (not including Fluorine). But my source is fuzzy, but the expression hung on in my mind for many years.

(The chemical sign for Fluorine is "F", that's why I wrote F). But yes, it sounded... uhm... fuzzy/unclear. You are right.

Nevertheless - it seems that whenever Fluorine is involved, dangers are attached. (I often have to think of when Fluorine has been included into medicines, it created disaster - such as the type of antibiotics containing Fluorine responsible many damages to people). It is also a neurotoxin, among several other bad characteristics.

In the US, there are 325+ prescription drugs containing Fluorine).
  • Statins (Lipitor, Crestor, Vytorin, Zetia/Ezetimibe)
  • Anti-inflammatories (fluticasone propionate, Celebrex)
  • Antacids (Prevacid)
  • Antidepressants (Lexapro)
  • Neuroleptics (Risperdal)
  • Antibiotics (Levaquin)

Therefore, I was immediately sceptic about "Fluorinated shikimate".

But honestly, I have no idea what exactly that means in that case.
According to Wikipedia, as an element, fluorine ranks 13th in terrestrial abundance (primarily as fluorite). With an atomic number of 9, it's quite early in the periodic table. When I worked in high tech, hydrofluoric acid was the most dangerous thing to be around, and the environmental regulations were extensive. Hydrofluoric acid also is used to make things from antidepressants to Teflon, both poisonous.

VAERS • Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

A correction:

First out, I need to make one correction: I said earlier, that this half-hearted reporting system was analyzed of it's accuracy by Stanford University. That is wrong.

It was done by Harvard Medical School in 2009 - which determined that only 0.8 - 1.2% of the damages/deaths truly were registered. The maintenance and support of the VAERS system have been deliberately neglected during the latter years.

The Official Numbers

If we only look at the officially reported deaths from the past 30 years in the VAERS... we clearly see even in these numbers, that something fundamentally wrong is unfolding. Any product in the past with these numbers, would been already taken off the market. The thought of that these numbers may only reflect 1%, while 99% being unreported ... is horrifying.

We are witnessing mass murder, are we not ?

VAERS+deaths+reported+1990-2021-0501.jpg

Also interesting in the official US government VAERS system is, that between 5-26 April 2021 as many as 1054 deaths were registered. In only 21 days. This site called "virginiastoner.com" highlights the graphs and numbers in the VEARS system.

Jon Rappoport also write about these numbers in an entry written on 10 May 2021 called "COVID vaccine deaths: the numbers point to a catastrophe"

Covid-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Cases

The CDC will soon be changing how they record covid-19 breakthrough cases. With this change, breakthrough infections in vaccinated individuals will no longer be recorded unless the infection results in hospitalization or death. As expected, this change is happening at a time when thousands of breakthrough cases are being reported in the fully vaccinated.

I suppose when you start seeing numbers you don’t like, it's easiest to just stop counting. It’s like that classic scientific adage says “What you don’t know can’t hurt you.”. So in a few weeks, when you start seeing the artificial drastic decline in covid infections among the vaccinated, remember to give the CDC a big ol’ pat on the back for its hard work… or lack of it.
Gates and vaccinated single women.jpg

Peer Reviewed Study Demonstrates Efficacy of Ivermectin in Prophylactis and Treatment of COVID — And It Won’t Kill You!

A peer-reviewed study found that ivermectin can end the COVID pandemic. The medicine was found to “significantly reduces the risk of contracting the deadly respiratory disease when used regularly.” Like hydroxychloroquine the drug is well known to doctors. It has been used as an antiparasitic.

The peer-reviewed study on its effectiveness was published in the American Journal of Therapeutics. And the good news is that ivermectin won’t kill you! The Weather Channel thought this was important enough to publish:

A peer-reviewed research has claimed that global ivermectin use can end the COVID-19 pandemic, as the medicine significantly reduces the risk of contracting the deadly respiratory disease when used regularly. The common antiparasitic ivermectin is being touted as a miracle cure for COVID-19 by doctors and campaigners the world over.

Peer reviewed by medical experts that included three US government senior scientists and published in the American Journal of Therapeutics, the research is the most comprehensive review of the available data taken from clinical, in vitro, animal, and real-world studies. Led by the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), a group of medical and scientific experts reviewed published peer-reviewed studies, manuscripts, expert meta-analyses, and epidemiological analyses of regions with ivermectin distribution efforts all showing that ivermectin is an effective prophylaxis and treatment for COVID-19.

“We did the work that the medical authorities failed to do, we conducted the most comprehensive review of the available data on ivermectin,” said Pierre Kory, MD, president and chief medical officer of the FLCCC. “We applied the gold standard to qualify the data reviewed before concluding that ivermectin can end this pandemic.”

A focus of the manuscript was on the 27 controlled trials available in January 2021, 15 of which were randomised controlled trials (RCT’s).

India - didn't they celebrate the amazing effectivity of their domestically made Covid-jab recently? This article from RT carefully leaves out if these new victims have been Covid-jabbed? Recovered? = Jabbed and survived or naturally gained immunity?
Some RECOVERED Covid-19 patients dying from ‘black fungus’ infection in India in new deadly twist in pandemic

The authorities in India are raising the alarm over a rise in a rare and potentially fatal fungal infection called mucormycosis among recovered but still vulnerable Covid-19 patients.

The condition is caused by a group of molds called mucormycetes that are found in the soil and the air. Spores can enter the bloodstream through a cut or abrasion, and thereby spread to the eyes, spleen, heart, and brain. They can also be inhaled via the nose, entering the mucous glands, sinuses, and lungs, generating a respiratory infection.
Mucormycosis often strikes the immunocompromised, including diabetics or those on medication to reduce an overactive immune response. It also appears to be affecting these vulnerable groups even harder after they have overcome Covid-19 infections.

Hi,
A news from Holland, on a french site, here the link :

or where i found it, reposted on

It's very short, here's the traduction of what is written :
A pharmacy worker in the Netherlands wanted to put away two damaged boxes of test rods and made an incredible discovery. She had time to take a picture. Wouldn't pharmacies be informed? paid?

Here's the picture that was taken.
1620771570463.png
I admit i'm not sure what to conclude. Do they so openly (on the packaging) reference that it contains only positive or negative devices ? Also, to me, the detail that make question myself is not the presence of the virus picto, but the "Positive Control" and "Negative Control" texts.

Now we can see the starting of the next phase: the rollout of the Universal Guaranteed Income scheme:

I am not sure that IT is such a negative fallout. Many will benefit I am certain. By hook or by crook this UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME is going to be implemented. We may as well keep our channels open for what it will entail!

So, now the PTB have apparently decided that Bill Gates 'must go', and they're throwing him to the wolves. Considering how he has become the 'most hated man in the world' it is understandable that they need to get rid of him – now he is causing more harm to the public image of the tricksters than what would be useful.

Usually the way they do it is that they do a 'limited hangout' sort of procedure, where they – through the media – publicly crucify the guy but for the wrong reasons to cover the real tracks. From what I've seen, the idea they are selling is that BG was, and is, a womanizer who cheated on Melinda for years, and who hang out with Epstein even after E. was convicted. This will distract the public from knowing the actual and horrifying crimes he's done (think: eugenics, vaccine schemes). He will be known as the 'genius who just couldn't control his sexual appetite', or something, and the masses (those who hate him) will be satisfied. End of story. Some have suggested that this was exactly what happened with Bill Clinton; they temporarily took him down through the Lewinsky affair (womanizer!), so as to distract the public from looking into his more serious crimes.

Let's see if they'll replace him with someone else, or maybe they've changed gears and have decided that having a public figure such as BG is no longer viable?

It also looks like Fauci's time is up, but at this point I'm not sure if the takedown process is organic or if there's a similar scheme behind thit that I'm proposing above.

– publicly crucify the guy but for the wrong reasons to cover the real tracks. From what I've seen, the idea they are selling is that BG was, and is, a womanizer who cheated on Melinda for years,
Genius call. Bonus points: they get to vilify men in the process. But ironically this guy is the least masculine dweeb woosie who probably never made an inappropriate pass at anything. What a laugh!

(Of course I don’t really know-just commenting on appearances)

I just finished watching the first video. It's true. Some people are also seeing this as a nazi regime too. It was refreshing to see some sanity showing up after all that. The C's mentioned at some point that the nazis performed what it would appear to be a trial run, and this even would highly likely happen again in the future. The parallels are there while also the method was polished to make it look that we're doing it for the greater good. It reminds me of these cyberpunk-themed movies, where media is a parody of itself exaggerating the power that corporations have over people. That lady was spot on, and I had to share that interview. Thank you tons, Lucius!
Thank you as well for sharing the above video. I also thought back to what the C’s said about Nazi Germany being a trial run as I watched it, and I’m curious now to go back and read the C’s session that refers to this.

Something that stands out to me right now from the video is what Dr. Kaufman said at the start of the discussion..He shared a story from when he was young, one segment of the story involved his membership in a Jewish Youth Organization as a teenager. He mentioned that every year a Holocaust survivor would come and give a talk about their experience and that it was traumatic to hear of the human rights abuses. The reason he was given for being exposed to this information was "...so we never forget, so we can never let this happen again..." He then goes on to make the point: “...so all the Jewish organizations that popped up around this say that mantra over and over again, and I agree that is a really critical lesson for us to learn, however now we see the same things happening again and yet all these people that said how important it is to recognize that are not recognizing it themselves..."

They are introducing vaccine passports in UK from Monday.

It's not clear yet whether this will be mandatory for travel. Does anyone know more about this?

Last edited:
Interesting easy to follow video concentrating on the spike protein. In effect it's now emerging that the spike protein in of itself causes some of the nastier symptoms in Covid-19.

Of course the implication here is that the vaccines themselves which are meant to generate spike proteins will do this i.e. those spike proteins roaming around in people's bloodstreams will have nasty effects.

Back
Top Bottom