Careshare is very popular in France for what I know.

For health workers the gov will collide with someting else I thing : fake vaccination certificates among the profession.
There is a functioning black market for vaccination certificates in Poland. Especially in industrial regions like Silesia, where people are pressed by the employer, but have rather conservative views in many regards, and even feel ethnically different from the rest of Poland. Of course, this is a document forgery, but the current digital certificate system is really prone to be undermined by small percent of cheating individuals.

If there is enough push back I think the govt. will be forced to back down. We shall see. Nobody panic! Let's watch and wait.

Indeed. Remember that many people are against it, and Macaroni/his handlers have to walk a fine line: Most Covid-believing French would probably be OK with the government giving "vax deniers" hell. However, to some extent this means that the government ALSO gives hell to the vaxed! For example, they would need to show everyone their vax status via some app, which is inconvenient. And it's especially ridiculous when you want to do something nice such as going to the restaurant or the opera. It feels dystopian and wrong even for many of the "vax believers", I think.

The government's "best" move would probably be flat-out mandatory vax for everyone, but with that, they run into different trouble - crazy legal issues for example and probably too much even for the believers.

They will try to push the "Overton window" further and further - announcing draconian measures, then backpaddling, then going a bit further... but will they succeed? To what degree? Wait and see...

Seems like the whole "oh no! it's the delta variant!" scare campaign is working here (rural Victoria, Australia).. when the current lockdown started people in my town were much more relaxed than they'd been last time.. almost everyone had stopped wearing masks while outside, even though we were still supposed to. But since the "delta" thing, most people are masked outside again - and we currently DON'T have to. The whole fear vibe is back almost as bad as it was at the start.

I did see an old lady at the shops the other day with no mask, telling the cashier (who had presumably questioned her on it) "I think the whole world's gone mad".. I was like: I love you, old lady at the shops.. :) Wish I was that brave.. people step away from me when I just have my mask under my nose...

Oh and by the way, I had mentioned here awhile back about my mum deciding on whether or not to be vaccinated.. well she still hasn't been, because of a big storm and blackout we had here a few weeks ago it sort of put everything on hold for awhile.. but I think she's going to go ahead with it when we next see her doctor. All the advice she gets except mine tells her to definitely do it. Including from a relation of hers who's a GP... She almost never even leaves the house, dunno why she'd need it even if it was exactly as the TV says...

Bonsoir MK Scarlett, merci pour votre texte.
J'ai écouté l'allocution de Macron et je suis sans voix.
J'ai un sentiment de colère et d'effroi en même temps. Je me sens trahi surtout quand il ose dire "vive la république", je dirais plutôt vive la "dictature républicaine".
Je suis abasourdi !!!

Si quelqu'un a une solution pour éviter de se faire vacciner, qu'il me le dise.
Je ne souhaite pas être obligé à faire quelque chose que je ne désire pas. J'imagine ne pas être le seul à penser à cela.
Bonne continuation à tous et merci à chacun de vous, pour vos interventions sur ce forum.

Good evening MK Scarlett, thank you for your text.
I listened to Macron's speech and I am speechless.
I have a feeling of anger and dread at the same time. I feel betrayed especially when he dares to say "long live the republic", I would rather say long live the "republican dictatorship".
I am stunned!!!

If someone has a solution to avoid being vaccinated, let him tell me.
I don't want to be forced to do something I don't want to do. I imagine I am not the only one thinking this.
Good luck to all and thank you to each of you for your interventions on this forum.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
My two sons had the same reaction as you... angry, scared and mad
They absolutely do not want to be vaccinated, they want to keep their innate immune systems intact.
He cancelled his vacation, they were going to Mexico (he and his fiancée) the last week of August, he had warned her that he would not vaccinate to go on vacation and he was adamant about it. I was relieved when he told me the cancellation
They don't know how they will react when September comes, especially the eldest, being a teacher in a private school that receives students, they now very anxious.
He called me yesterday right after Macron's speech, he was so angry that he released all the feelings he had in him for more than an hour, I felt all his pain and anger as if my son was in my body and I wanted to throw a bomb on the heads of all these psychopaths.
He doesn't know what he is going to do and what he has to decide about work to avoid the vaccine, he is lost in his choices at the moment
I am full of sadness and on the verge of tears since yesterday.
I am helpless, I can't even help them.

Also, let's remember that in France, Macron's fascistic spiel last night was just words. People took it as "law" when it fact it was just words. Any purported "law" requiring people to get vaccinated to use services has to be passed in Parliament, and even then there will no doubt be valid legal challenges.

Maybe we can be confident that railworkers will go on strike as they are prompt to do it :rolleyes:
Well it is possible. Speaking to colleagues at SNCF (the French railways) over the last few days, I am pleased to notice that there are still quite a few who are not vaccinated, some of whom are never going to do it. I am not so sure about strikes, but perhaps more likely staff problems. These problems could come from both people who are staying home due to their choice not to get the vaccines and also from those who have taken the vaccine and have secondary side effects. I don't think the unions are against vaccinations which means big organised rallies and strikes are unlikely, though that could change. Best to stay calm as others have said and wait and see how this develops.

It might also be good to find out what organisations are trying to stand up against this encroaching tyranny where you are. In Switzerland, there is an organisation which started a year ago, which is called "Friends of the constitution" (Freunde der Verfassung). We both joined it, in order to support their efforts, even if just by adding to the numbers of members, but also to be informed what alternatives legally etc. there are locally if the restrictions tightens.

Well it is possible. Speaking to colleagues at SNCF (the French railways) over the last few days, I am pleased to notice that there are still quite a few who are not vaccinated, some of whom are never going to do it. I am not so sure about strikes, but perhaps more likely staff problems. These problems could come from both people who are staying home due to their choice not to get the vaccines and also from those who have taken the vaccine and have secondary side effects. I don't think the unions are against vaccinations which means big organised rallies and strikes are unlikely, though that could change. Best to stay calm as others have said and wait and see how this develops.

It might also be good to find out what organisations are trying to stand up against this encroaching tyranny where you are. In Switzerland, there is an organisation which started a year ago, which is called "Friends of the constitution" (Freunde der Verfassung). We both joined it, in order to support their efforts, even if just by adding to the numbers of members, but also to be informed what alternatives legally etc. there are locally if the restrictions tightens.
I was thinking more in the line of strike because they will be mandated to check the vaccine status of their customers, which means more work to do, more constraints, etc.... (without increase of salary).

I don't know if this would be useful for your husband, but...

I didn't realize how immersed in the fear and worry of the vaccine apocalypse I'd become until I attended a Reiki session and the practitioner noted that I had a built up energetic structure, (I can't remember her words exactly), surrounding vaccines and being afraid. -And she asked if I'd like her to remove it.

I said, "Yes please!"

She did something which I didn't recognize as a Reiki technique, (I believe she is in addition to the standard Reiki stuff, also a psychic and energy worker of sorts. Everybody who legitimately works in the field of energy healing seems to have a different suite of abilities.), and the change was almost immediate.

Ever since, now a couple of months ago, my persistent, mood-altering anxieties surrounding vaccines are gone, replaced instead by regular interest and my normal concerned reactions when I receive bad news. -Which can be quite extreme, but they are temporary and useful, allowing me to recognize a given threat and then return to a calm state of mind in which to address it. Even now, I am fully aware of the vaccine problem, but instead of living in constant anxiety, I have formed plans to deal with it and remain in a state of relaxed readiness.

-Where before, I used to wake up with my head full of crippling fear and doubt, and now I.., just don't.

All of which is to say that sometimes it is useful to seek outside help in addressing our internal states. We can't do it all alone.

Maybe there is an energy worker/healer type of person in your region you can reach out to?

Thanks Woodsman. :flowers:

Funny that you mention this because we decided yesterday evening that we should quickly take an appointment with our osteopath next week, in order to exactly work (mostly for my husband, but I include myself too) on what you described: Fear of vaccine. Our osteopath is exactly this kind of energy worker/healer you mentioned.

I was thinking more in the line of strike because they will be mandated to check the vaccine status of their customers, which means more work to do, more constraints, etc.... (without increase of salary).
and especially to play the role of the police and the "gendarmes" who are exempted from the mandatory vaccination in spite of their frequent contact with all the types of institutions whose personnel risks the mandatory vaccination...

It is necessary to keep a rampart of force under the hand, not stupid the macron

Edit : spell

As for being mandated to check the vaccine status of passengers, then I don't see that happening. Since late last year, it was mandatory for people crossing the border by train to have a valid PCR test, yet there was no control by the train managers. All we did was making announcements and collecting forms from those who chose to follow the announcements. No check-up, on whether people actually had those tests. It was largely a big bluff! I think in the beginning, there were some customs people who did sporadic checking, but I never encountered it and to my knowledge it was only at the beginning.

The same bluff was there at the road border crossings between European countries. A PCR test was needed it was stated, but there was no checking. Only fear and billboards to intimidate people. There was simply not the logistical capacity to organise an army of control staff and perhaps neither the legal framework to act if people didn't comply. In other words, it works similarly to the Gestapo in nazi Germany, which relied on ordinary people to dub others in as the actual staff was minimal. An article about it was posted on SOTT a few years back, from Bavaria where the opened archives proved just that.

and especially to play the role of the police and the "gendarmes"
Yes, it is true, that some colleagues in the SNCF are pleased to take the role of being a mini-policeman. Yet those authoritarian types are more than happy to do it without increase in pay, so they are not the ones to go on strikes because they take it upon themselves to be extra controlling as they believe the narrative.

Back
Top Bottom