The next could be a fake but there are some interesting questions posed. A woman calls the hospital to find out how they distinguish between covid and the delta variant.

another 2x Vaxxed dies

‘He avoided double death?’ Man killed by Covid was spared ‘worse condition’ because he was fully vaxxed, reassuring report claims

Aside from being fully inoculated against Covid, Elizondo “rarely left the house, was always masked up, and even wore gloves,” Yvonne Rodriguez, the daughter of the deceased, told San Antonio news station KSAT. Although she said she couldn’t understand how her father caught the virus, Rodriguez stressed that she felt the vaccine had still been helpful.

The metaphysical social media chatter was triggered by national media coverage of the recent death of Texas native Patricio Elizondo, a diabetic who suffered from heart problems. After Elizondo fell ill in early August, his daughter suspected that he may be suffering from a resurgence of congestive heart failure. The 76-year-old was soon hospitalized after he began having difficulty breathing – a common symptom of heart failure, which can lead to fluid building up in the lungs causing shortness of breath.

But doctors said that a chest X-ray revealed that Elizondo had actually caught Covid. He passed away on August 3 due to lung damage caused by the virus, a cardiologist who treated Elizondo said.

The Texan’s age and medical history placed him at high risk for contracting a severe case of coronavirus – but the fact that he was fully vaccinated caught the attention of local, then national media.

Are we witnessing a curious change in the language of Vaxx-Celebrator & RT boss' Margarita Simonyan and her colleagues? Especially as we go further into August and then Autumn?

This is good. A respected physician (Vlavimir Zelenko) appealing to Jewish/Israeli elders on the dangers of the injection program, especially the last few minutes. trumps doctor Vladimir Zelenko talks to israeli politicians and health minister about vaccine
Thanks for finding and posting this meeting Yupo. It was very heartening and refreshing to finally come across someone who knows the whole picture and is truly very brave to try to share it with everyone too, despite knowing his life is at risk, and leaving his community of 20 years too. He holds nothing back and really says the truth about the genocide and those behind it and why!! I pray this really gets a lot a traction and many others are empowered to say/see likewise.
I played 10 minutes to my mum over the phone, as it was that important.. She told me that she had heard it before and that she heard it on BBC World Service as well as on BBC 5!! I immediately did a search to find either broadcasts but could not locate. Well, the thing is mum zones out around 9pm in her chair every evening until my cat wakes her to go up to bed at 10pm!! She 'visits' places and gets stuff 'downloaded' but as it is real she gets confused as to 'hearing/seeing' it IRL. So it maybe that she heard it verbatim as she quoted much of it back to me!
Personally I thought the BBC would be the last place to broadcast such truth, but it then dawned on me that most media are Zionist owned entities and the whole interview was concerning the Jewish peeps and Dr. Zelenko's concern for their immediate welfare!

I too did consider whether the he was actually speaking with the Israeli Ministers. But it did prove also that Trump was well aware of many facts and tried to minimize the collateral damage before he left office concerning the remedies.

Have many other Forum peeps watched the video? I would love to know your thoughts about the exposure etc and/or whether this could be conceived as possibly some of the 'help' along the way. Or will another Epstein type situation happen to him? Thanks. x

PS: A written article and better recording can be found here on rumble:

Thanks for finding and posting this meeting Yupo. It was very heartening and refreshing to finally come across someone who knows the whole picture and is truly very brave to try to share it with everyone too, despite knowing his life is at risk, and leaving his community of 20 years too. He holds nothing back and really says the truth about the genocide and those behind it and why!! I pray this really gets a lot a traction and many others are empowered to say/see likewise.
I played 10 minutes to my mum over the phone, as it was that important.. She told me that she had heard it before and that she heard it on BBC World Service as well as on BBC 5!! I immediately did a search to find either broadcasts but could not locate. Well, the thing is mum zones out around 9pm in her chair every evening until my cat wakes her to go up to bed at 10pm!! She 'visits' places and gets stuff 'downloaded' but as it is real she gets confused as to 'hearing/seeing' it IRL. So it maybe that she heard it verbatim as she quoted much of it back to me!
Personally I thought the BBC would be the last place to broadcast such truth, but it then dawned on me that most media are Zionist owned entities and the whole interview was concerning the Jewish peeps and Dr. Zelenko's concern for their immediate welfare!

I too did consider whether the he was actually speaking with the Israeli Ministers. But it did prove also that Trump was well aware of many facts and tried to minimize the collateral damage before he left office concerning the remedies.

Have many other Forum peeps watched the video? I would love to know your thoughts about the exposure etc and/or whether this could be conceived as possibly some of the 'help' along the way. Or will another Epstein type situation happen to him? Thanks. x

PS: A written article and better recording can be found here on rumble:
Someone sent a link to this video this morning.
Dr. Zelenko is pointing out all key points describing this criminal operation. Excellent presentation.
When he spoke about the hypothetical $500 million bribe being given to BB to play along, it seems like the video was edited from this point on.

Last edited:
Look at what the vaccine do to the body, Dr Ryan Cole (2mn video, English with French subtitles):

Download it, put it in your handy and show it to the next person who ask why you don't want to be vaccinated.

There is another post on the forum with a Dr Ryan Cole video but it has been deleted by YouTube.

If I get asked why I'm not vaccinated, my current answer is, "I'm at risk of blood clots so my doctor has given me a strong contraindication to the vaccine, told me I should consider it as a lethal threat. I agree with him."

No need to mention that I am my own doctor...

New rules in Germany

From the article:

... new corona rules for the coming autumn / winter season. The goal of Chancellor Angela Merkel and the prime ministers around NRW boss Armin Laschet : increase the vaccination rate in order to weaken the fourth wave and prevent another lockdown.

New corona rules in NRW: Resolutions about vaccinated, recovered and tested people​

New corona rules in NRW: off for free rapid tests​

The free citizen tests have cost the state around 3.7 billion euros in tax money so far this year. This will end on October 11th . The free corona rapid tests will be abolished. Tests for pregnant women, children and adolescents under the age of 18 and people who are not allowed to be vaccinated remain free of charge. Unvaccinated people who could be vaccinated free of charge will have to pay for the corona tests themselves from autumn - and they will need them due to the "3G rule"
[The “3G” rule (short for German “geimpft, getestet, genesen – vaccinated, tested, recovered”) is used to define low-risk groups in epidemiological terms.]

What will the corona tests cost from October 11th? The question has not yet been answered. In advance, the Federal Ministry of Health spoke of a "reasonable price". NRW Prime Minister Armin Laschet only said on Tuesday: "That is not cheap."

New corona rules in NRW: This is the "3G rule"​

From August 23 at the latest , the federal states should include the “3G rule” in their ordinances. This regulation states: Only those who have been vaccinated, recovered or tested have access to certain indoor areas. It is therefore a test obligation that obliges unvaccinated persons to submit a negative corona rapid test that is not older than 24 hours or a negative PCR test (not older than 48 hours). The "3G rule" is a prerequisite for:

• Visits to hospitals, old people's and nursing homes as well as facilities for the disabled
  • Indoor catering
  • Participation in events and festivals (e.g. information, cultural or sporting events) indoors
  • Body-close services (hairdresser, cosmetics, body care, etc.)
  • Indoor sports (gym, swimming pool, sports halls, etc.)
  • Accommodation (test upon arrival and twice a week during the stay)
Armin Laschet emphasized that the "3G rule" does not apply to church services

According to the resolution, the federal states can stipulate that the “3G rule” is wholly or partially suspended in the event of a stable 7-day incidence below 35 in a municipality. How NRW will record this in its Corona Protection Ordinance is not yet clear. "The necessity of the 3G rule is checked at least every four weeks," says the decision.

Meanwhile, pupils are to be " tested regularly as part of a binding school protection concept , " it continues. That is already firmly planned in North Rhine-Westphalia. School Minister Yvonne Gebauer recently announced that compulsory tests in schools in North Rhine-Westphalia would definitely continue until the autumn holidays .

New corona rules in NRW: What applies to vaccinated and convalescent people?​

"Anyone who has complete vaccination protection protects themselves and others from being infected by the SARS-CoV2 virus and thus society from a renewed spread of the virus," says the decision. Covid 19 convalescents would also have comparable immunity. With this, the federal and state governments want to make it clear: Vaccinated and convalescent people are exempt from any test rules .

The quarantine rule for vaccinated and convalescent people will also change if they are considered contact persons. The Robert Koch Institute has adjusted its recommendation: For close contacts without symptoms and with immunization, quarantine is no longer required.

New corona rules in NRW: an overview of other resolutions​

• Incidence as an indicator: When deciding on corona measures, the federal and state governments not only want to pay attention to the incidence, but also to the vaccination rate, the number of serious illnesses and the occupancy of the hospitals.
  • Epidemic situation: It is determined by the Bundestag and gives the Federation the right to issue direct ordinances, for example on tests and vaccinations. According to the Infection Protection Act, measures such as mask compulsory or contact restrictions, which the states can specify, relate to the determination of this situation. The federal and state governments formulate cautiously and in their resolution ask the Bundestag to “consider” extending the epidemic situation beyond September 11th.
  • Travel: Vaccinated and convalescent people still do not have to be in quarantine after returning from a high-risk area. Regions with a particularly high number of cases or in which “there are indications of a dangerous infection process”, as stated by the Federal Ministry of Health, are considered high-risk areas.
  • Masks: Medical protective masks (OP or FFP2) should continue to be “mandatory” in public transport and when shopping. This should be checked every four weeks. However, Saxony had already lifted the mask requirement when shopping with a low incidence.
  • Celebrations and events: Restrictions, such as a limited number of participants for clubs and parties, are still possible, hygiene concepts must be presented. In football stadiums and at sporting events with more than 5,000 spectators, a maximum of half of the seats in the venue or stadium should be occupied. The maximum number of spectators should be 25,000.
  • Work: The Corona Occupational Safety and Health Ordinance will be extended again beyond September 10th. It obliges companies to make hygiene plans and to offer tests for employees.
  • Extension of corona aid: The economic aid (bridging aid III Plus) that has been running until the end of September and the relief for access to short-time working allowance are to be extended.

###########

Also here are some infos for school start which are probably the same for the whole Germany; here are infos from NRW region:

From the article:
- If North Rhine-Westphalia Prime Minister Armin Laschet (CDU) has his way, entire classes should no longer be quarantined at schools in North Rhine-Westphalia if a single child or young person has Corona infected.
- The new school year starts as the previous one ended: with the greatest possible normalcy. So with face-to-face lessons, full-day lessons and lessons in all subjects according to the timetable in full.
- The mask requirement in school buildings as well as in lessons continues to apply - also for those who have been vaccinated and those who have recovered. There is no need to wear mouth and nose protection out of the school yard.
- Schoolchildren in North Rhine-Westphalia still have to be tested twice a week in order to take part in face-to-face classes. Daily testing is not planned.

School in North Rhine-Westphalia after the summer vacation: Corona vaccination is not a requirement for classroom teaching​

Employees and students at vocational colleges also receive a vaccination offer . In the case of corona vaccinations for 12 to 16 year olds, the NRW Ministry of Education is based on the recommendation of the Standing Vaccination Commission (Stiko): It “only” recommends vaccination for children and adolescents from the age of twelve if they have certain previous illnesses or if they are in regular contact to people with an increased risk of severe disease who cannot be vaccinated themselves. "There will be no compulsory vaccination as a prerequisite for teaching," emphasized Yvonne Gebauer.

There is still no clear regulation with regard to quarantine. The Robert Koch Institute (RKI) currently recommends that the entire class must be quarantined in a single Corona case. "I would like the RKI to come to a revision of this guideline for the quarantine of schoolchildren," said the NRW School Minister. Yvonne Gebauer referred to the changed conditions and measures compared to last year. Therefore, it advocated "that the quarantine measures are carried out carefully, but also appropriately".

If I get asked why I'm not vaccinated, my current answer is, "I'm at risk of blood clots so my doctor has given me a strong contraindication to the vaccine, told me I should consider it as a lethal threat. I agree with him."

No need to mention that I am my own doctor...

Right now I'm just running with "Because I don't want to."

Short and sweet way to kill the topic. Doesn't invite arguments over The Science™, doesn't open the door to fraught political discussions.

I don't want to. That's all. Nothing you say will change that. Simple as.

It is worth to mention to friends who have children that the shots were never tested on children. Pfizer only started experimenting on children of age from 6 months to 12 yrs in Finland, Poland, Spain and US. Additionally there IS NO LONG TERM studies for either adults or these children that they want to go for.

Dr. Zelenko's and Dr Yeadon's presentations to the rabbis in Israel, as far as I can recall, did not mention this very important information. Lack of this testing should stop this criminal enterprise in its tracks when it comes to children. Any sane parent KNOWING THIS should not consent if they care for their kid's future.

Spread this far and wide !!!!

I don't know what to think about it. Is it serious?
Not seeing that exact title, but this:

RED ALERT: Covid internment camps announced in America; Tennessee governor signs EO authorizing National Guard to carry out covid medical kidnappings

Excerpts:
On Friday, Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee signed Executive Order 83, which authorizes National Guard and State Guard troops to break into peoples’ homes, kidnap them at gunpoint, and take them to covid internment camps, all without any due process or respect for civil rights. Individuals can be targeted for this medical kidnapping by armed troops via “telephone assessments,” and the medical kidnapping of American citizens is being labeled “involuntary commitment” to “temporary quarantine and isolation facilities.”

The Tennessee EO is on top of the CDC’s announcement that covid camps will be set up on a nationwide basis, with people being medically kidnapped and taken to “humanitarian settings” where they will be forced into labor pools, just like a scene ripped right out of Nazi Germany.

In truth, the US government has already demonstrated that it is able and willing to round people up at gunpoint, deny them all civil rights or due process, and throw them into death camps for an indefinite duration. They did this very thing in World War II to Japanese Americans who had committed no crime and did nothing wrong. Yet they were rounded up and thrown into what essentially became death camps, all because of their ethnicity.

If they can throw Japanese-American into death camps because of their ethnicity, they will gladly throw you into a death camp because your “vaccine papers” don’t check out.

I cover all this in today’s urgent Situation Update via Brighteon.com:

Brighteon.com/fd70e99f-dc52-4733-baf9-83e592b2575e

Additionally:
From the above:

Now, new details have emerged about a similar plan initially launched by the CDC in 2020, which calls for nationwide covid concentration camps to be operated at the “camp / sector level” which will be populated by individuals designated “high-risk” who are forcibly ripped from their families and homes to be imprisoned by the CDC.

This document, entitled, “Interim Operational Considerations for Implementing the Shielding Approach to Prevent COVID-19 Infections in Humanitarian Settings,” explains that the CDC will meet “minimum humanitarian standards” by providing, for example, soap and basic cleaning supplies so that covid camp prisoners can clean their own prison cells.

Had to force myself to finally write down something on the Forum.. back at last December I had issues with the landline and internet connection, got reconnected after a month and then again disconnected after a few weeks. Coupled with job issues and the corona crazyness, i got really "disconnected" after!

Manged to not get inoculated despite counting on one hand the people I know that are not jabbed as yet. The small town where i dwell is just crazy and getting jabbed is a sort of status quo, you can't play different when everyone is doing that, uh?

Problem will be any public exams to get a decent job, and in recent years I was counting on it... then a close friend showed up right on the 6th of August, the day of the 'Greenpass' scaremonger, the vaccine pass here in Italy, angry about how things are unfolding so bad, and tells me that for any public exams you could get the test for 15 Euros and be 'green' for 2 days, and 'Don't do the vaccine!'
Tells me also that in town there are a bunch of doctors that are against the jab, and that are counting vaccine-related illnesses, but the majority of their collegues won't say nothing about, something that I've never heard before here!

At that point I've just realized that maybe, maybe, I'm in a position where all the vaccinated surrounded me like a coursed magnet, blocking my view from all the others who can still think for themselves, with only a couple exceptions so far...
Glad to hear you're ok dantem, it's tough, sometimes really tough that it makes my blood boil with rage and then I remember that we have each other here, our own community and there are people out there who are seeing the truth of all this sham and when I see the authorities worldwide that are pushing harder and harder it saddens me greatly for all the people who are being treated like cattle on the other hand it pleases me to see that the PTB are pushing hard this global enslavement plan because the harder they will push the greater the possibility will increase for those who have the potential to see the truth, throw in there the increasing of the earth changes and the greatest show on Earth will start to take place.

The PTB are already pushing very hard in different places around the planet so me thinks we won't have to wait too long for some interesting changes to develop.

As for the peer pressure to take the jab, at my workplace i'm one of the few in the entire company who didn't took the jab, in my department i'm the only one not jabbed.

One morning one of my colleagues kind of opened the argument regarding the jabs and knowing that i'm not buying into all this covid bulsh*t and why it's good to be an obedient brainwashed slave and take the jab proudly as a good citizen tried inadvertently to coerce me into a trip guilt and shaming because of my refusal to take the jab. She even asked "jokingly" 'so you're a no vaxx hah?' I replied coolly 'why the no vaxx label?' She tried to change the subject by keeping the pressure on by jokingly pointing out that I wouldn't have been able to work anymore in certain fields without taking the jab like in the sanitary field and the educational field (yep, starting September in Italy the students, teachers, school and Uni staff won't be allowed the access to the said facilities without a green pass). I coolly replied that i'm not working in one of those fields while smiling at her. Won't allow anyone to use me to further the divisiveness and the chaos around me, I choose not to do so since this is what I'd wish for the stupid cattle to do if I were the PTB, divide et impera, the oldest game.

Sooner than later things will change. When it's tough i always remember and know that all we are in this together and will get out of this shi**y reality the PTB are trying desperately to drag us in one way or the other.

From Jeep's cdc link above:

"High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or “green zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting.1,2 They would have minimal contact with family members and other low-risk residents."

"High-risk" = unjabbed?

I fancy the "green zone" name. Sounds so warm and inviting.....like a garden. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom