Dystopian: Manhunt for a 27-year-old Sydney man. Crime: tested positive. "The community is warned to avoid contact and not to approach him. Anyone with information about Mr Karam's whereabouts should call Crime Stoppers immediately."

Mother Earth is taking note of this incident. She's been crying lately, looking at the sky with burning eyes.
She would like her children to be safe as danger is lurking everywhere, but they must learn to identify predators before they become adults. Aunt Nature, sitting next to her, whispers in her ear: "Very little separates the hunted from the hunter."

Great find Brandon. Such a calm, measured and clearly stated interview in which the scale of the scam and the danger of ignoring her advice is made crystal clear without her needing to say anything 'conspiratorial'. She is so clearly a trustworthy and unimpeachable source that this is an excellent video to share with those who might be wavering but require 'experts' to back up their instincts.
I agree. A very sound non emotional and clear way of presenting things about Ivermectin. Well worth the 20 Minutes and to share.

Deserves repeating:

More support for health concerns with wearing masks has been uncovered. This report was published and presented at the CDC website in June 2020.

In March, the Hayride reported on the results of another mask study posted on June 10, 2020, at the CDC website. This study confirms our reporting from yesterday that masks aren’t just a nuisance but can cause serious health problems. The article recently uncovered was published by the CDC and it states in black and white the side-effects of wearing a mask, specifically related to the masks trapping carbon dioxide or CO2. The article states the masks cause breathing resistance that could result in a reduction in the frequency and depth of breathing, known as hypoventilation, in as little as an hour of wearing a mask. The article further went on to elaborate on the side-effects of increased CO2 concentrations in the mask wearer that include:
  1. Headache;
  2. Increased pressure inside the skull;
  3. Nervous system changes (e.g., increased pain threshold, reduction in cognition – altered judgement, decreased situational awareness, difficulty coordinating sensory or cognitive, abilities and motor activity, decreased visual acuity, widespread activation of the sympathetic nervous system that can oppose the direct effects of CO2 on the heart and blood vessels);
  4. Increased breathing frequency;
  5. Increased “work of breathing”, which is result of breathing through a filter medium;
  6. Cardiovascular effects (e.g., diminished cardiac contractility, vasodilation of peripheral blood vessels);
  7. Reduced tolerance to lighter workloads.
The Hayride has covered this in the past specifically regarding the cognitive loss caused by COVID masks trapping CO2 where according to a Harvard Study breathing in as little as 945 PPM of CO2 lowers cognitive ability 15% and at 1400 PPM of CO2 cognitive ability reduces by 50%… What is also disturbing is not only the brain damage that is caused by the masks, but the adverse cardiovascular effects on the heart and lungs along with the reduction of blood sugar and dehydration.
[READ THIS AGAIN - and our noble leaders are mandating children wear these masks in school!]

We also discovered that the report from our article yesterday was censored by Twitter last week when former Trump campaign staffer, Steve Cortes, tweeted out the results of this study.

Why are US medical experts not telling Americans of the dangers of wearing masks? Why is Big Tech censoring this message?

Step 1 - mask mandate/compliance

Step 2 - vaccine mandate/compliance (carrot)

Step 3 - Vaccine passports/non-compliance punishments (stick)

We're at #8 - murder by vax:

1629659735287.png

Step 7 is next.
Step 7 has been enacted, but people are being given the choice of murder (immediate-2 weeks or 3-5 yrs) by vax or lose their means of support/job as well as access to food stores (starvation) plus continued demonization which can lead to attack/death from crazed/mind controlled vaxxers. Who knows what may happen in the internment/concentration camps - murder not unlikely.

Who knows what may happen in the internment/concentration camps - murder not unlikely.

Not yet, First, they have to convince the public that the camps are safe and for the greater good. But later on, when things heat up, people might not return from those camps. We know what that means.

It is already starting. Although these people are sent to so-called quarantine hotels.

The first ''quarantine camps'' are now being build in Australia. They go by the name: ‘Centre For National Resilience’

2.jpg

Not yet, First, they have to convince the public that the camps are safe and for the greater good.

The first ''quarantine camps'' are now being build in Australia.
Yeah, I included those, but I primarily was noting the 800 FEMA camps already built and ready to go. And note that a precedent has been set with the previous internment of American Japanese citizens:
Those imprisoned ended up losing between $2 billion and $5 billion worth of property in 2017 dollars during the war, according to the Commission on the Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians

The last Japanese internment camp closed in March 1946. President Gerald Ford officially repealed Executive Order 9066 in 1976, and in 1988, Congress issued a formal apology and passed the Civil Liberties Act awarding $20,000 each to over 80,000 Japanese Americans as reparations for their treatment.
The unvaxxed could be considered an even higher threat than these Japanese were then with resultant repercussions eclipsing what happened to them. We are dealing with delusional/evil psychopathic official enforcers of the plandemic narrative. How far will they go - how far will the people allow?

RED ALERT: Covid internment camps announced in America; Tennessee governor signs EO authorizing National Guard to carry out covid medical kidnappings

Excerpts:
On Friday, Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee signed Executive Order 83, which authorizes National Guard and State Guard troops to break into peoples’ homes, kidnap them at gunpoint, and take them to covid internment camps, all without any due process or respect for civil rights. Individuals can be targeted for this medical kidnapping by armed troops via “telephone assessments,” and the medical kidnapping of American citizens is being labeled “involuntary commitment” to “temporary quarantine and isolation facilities.”

The Tennessee EO is on top of the CDC’s announcement that covid camps will be set up on a nationwide basis, with people being medically kidnapped and taken to “humanitarian settings” where they will be forced into labor pools, just like a scene ripped right out of Nazi Germany.

In truth, the US government has already demonstrated that it is able and willing to round people up at gunpoint, deny them all civil rights or due process, and throw them into death camps for an indefinite duration. They did this very thing in World War II to Japanese Americans who had committed no crime and did nothing wrong. Yet they were rounded up and thrown into what essentially became death camps, all because of their ethnicity.

If they can throw Japanese-American into death camps because of their ethnicity, they will gladly throw you into a death camp because your “vaccine papers” don’t check out.
More on that last Natural News article:

These CDC covid camps, the document explains, will be strictly-enforced prison camps called “green zones,” and the CDC explains that, “No movement into or outside the green zone” will be tolerated. It’s not clear how the CDC plans to enforce this, but it seems rather obvious that this will involve armed guards and physical security measures such as chain-link fences or razor wire.

The CDC considers unvaccinated people to be “high-risk,” which means Americans may be targeted for medical kidnapping and covid camp imprisonment merely for refusing to take deadly, experimental vaccines.

This shocking development is covered in today’s Situation Update via Brighteon.com:

Brighteon.com/1ff9d132-0698-4884-90d7-6427958102ab

Now, new details have emerged about a similar plan initially launched by the CDC in 2020, which calls for nationwide covid concentration camps to be operated at the “camp / sector level” which will be populated by individuals designated “high-risk” who are forcibly ripped from their families and homes to be imprisoned by the CDC.

This document, entitled, “Interim Operational Considerations for Implementing the Shielding Approach to Prevent COVID-19 Infections in Humanitarian Settings,” explains that the CDC will meet “minimum humanitarian standards” by providing, for example, soap and basic cleaning supplies so that covid camp prisoners can clean their own prison cells.

FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders

There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached.

The Three Phases of FEMA Camp Mass Arrests Under UWEX 16 FEMA ordered 102,000 boxcars with shackles and guillotines. There are over 800 concentration camps in the United States of America - all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are staffed by Americans, Russians, Chinese and surrounded by full time guards…but they are all empty.
And then there's all the coffins/coffin liners . . .

I would say we are on the cusp - the camps and the coffins are all ready to go. Will it get that far and will citizens be outright murdered/starved or murdered by forced vax? Based on the signs of rising resistance, I'm optimistic that it will all come crashing down - perhaps due partially or totally by forces of nature/catastrophes.

Not yet, First, they have to convince the public that the camps are safe and for the greater good. But later on, when things heat up, people might not return from those camps. We know what that means.

It is already starting. Although these people are sent to so-called quarantine hotels.

The first ''quarantine camps'' are now being build in Australia. They go by the name: ‘Centre For National Resilience’

View attachment 48580

Well, that fella in the video being marched off to a quarantine hotel, my spidey sense tells me he's a paid actor. Look at his physique, how many Aussie's look like that, furthermore how many of us look like that? I'd say many of us certainly are taking the notion from the video not to resist, he didn't and he certainly could have put up the good fight. Aaawh, it must be a mistake but I'll cooperate with them until they sort it out? This smacks of State propaganda or maybe I'm just full of hopium.

Even if the FDA gives approval on Monday, how can it stand when 25 deaths halted the Swine Flu vax and the Covid vaxxes have deaths in the thousands according to official records! It's ludicrous! Workers are being subjected to a Reign of Terror!

Attorney Wanted in California to Save the Nation

The letter from the LOS ANGELES COUNTY CEO’S OFFICE AND BOARD OF SUPERVISORS has informed all workers for the Los Angeles County district, that they MUST prove that they have taken the vaccine- two shots! and boosters will be made mandatory as well. Those that do not comply will be immediately terminated without pay permanently beginning the first of October 2021. Readers have sought any lawyer willing to file a class-action suit that could challenge the validity of the decision by the Supreme Court in Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905). It is important that the wording of that decision provides openings. It states clearly that any mandatory vaccination only applies to those who are “fit” and it does not apply to everyone on a wholesale basis.

The highest court of Massachusetts not having held that the compulsory vaccination law of that State establishes the absolute rule that an adult must be vaccinated even if he is not a fit subject at the time or that vaccination would seriously injure his health or cause his death, this court holds that, as to an adult residing in the community, and a fit subject of vaccination, the statute is not invalid as in derogation of any of the rights of such person under the Fourteenth Amendment.

Moreover, the Jacobson case was dealing with the smallpox vaccination. Medically, it is EXTREMELY important to distinguish that vaccine from the present experimental vaccines which has NOT been approved, but also the statistics prove that COVID is by no means lethal as was the case with smallpox. Yet, smallpox was a disease that was unique to humans and did not originate in animals. That means it COULD BE eradicated by a vaccine whereas that is IMPOSSIBLE with the COVID vaccine for that is like the annual flu it will mutate and resides in animals and therefore will remain within society continuously.

Moreover, there is no long-term study or testing that establishes that these vaccines are indeed safe. The CDC is keeping track of the many side-effects which in many cases has been lethal. Therefore, any lawyer willing to defend the Constitution and our way of life who realizes that these vaccines will NEVER end COVID and thus there will NEVER be a return to normal that will in itself alter our way of life for the future and that of our posterity.

I will be glad to assist if anyone has the stomach to take on this issue. There are plenty of exceptions in the Jacobson decision. - Martin Armstrong

Well, that fella in the video being marched off to a quarantine hotel, my spidey sense tells me he's a paid actor. Look at his physique, how many Aussie's look like that, furthermore how many of us look like that? I'd say many of us certainly are taking the notion from the video not to resist, he didn't and he certainly could have put up the good fight. Aaawh, it must be a mistake but I'll cooperate with them until they sort it out? This smacks of State propaganda or maybe I'm just full of hopium.
What kind of fight against guns he could have but get himself killed? And by the way I look similary muscular but when it comes to police it is not one or two you are against that I could take out but whole state and alone or even if lucky having a team it is not enough. It is a suicide. There is needed a balancing of a field first for something to shake people up to unite in larger numbers. If they come to house for me I would resist, probably would be in a woods already. Have better chances then in a camp for sure with a weapon in your hand, and using guerilla warfare and sniper tactics, if they do not let you live then they also not going to their families home like I give a damn like people say he also has a wife and children and is just working his job, and what about your life, in their eyes you re not existant probably. What you reap you will sow. Si vis pacem para bellum old roman saying goes.

That seems highly prejudiced to me. What about his physique? A decent gym bro can get there in about 10, 15 years. And, if you haven't noticed, gym bros are often low-middle class, and, although often openly aggressive on the individual level, they'll tend to tacitly consent to social hierarchies beyond their ken. It's the way it is, and they have more down-to-earth preoccupations to attend to.

A few try to optimize, research, biohack, I wouldn't expect those to comply, they're often beyond most basic social programming. But I would suspect most of the others would. The need to dig themselves out of the matrix just hasn't manifested yet, it isn't one of their priorities, so they'll submit without realizing the implications.

I've both worked teaching outsider's discipline in a large gym, and also spent a few years getting to know travelers of all origins. I see both and I don't really feel an incongruity. Yeah, I'd expect some aussies to look like this (more than many others), and then I wouldn't expect a fight.

Sure, the filmed event could be completely setup, that's not impossible. But something ominous tells me they didn't even need to go looking for actors.

What would Occam say?

Stew Peters interviews a Royal Australian Airforce Veteran who is outlining all the restrictions in Australia and pointing out the constitutional breeches. Check out the behaviour of Minister for Health, Brad Hazzard, at a question and answer session. He basically doesn't let anyone else ask or answer questions!

Anyone watching this whole interview won’t be wondering why people are so angry in Australia and forming pathways of resistance.

Brad Hazzard is a narcissistic psychopath plain and simple. His frequency and manner are completely toxic and clearly he believes he is 2IC to God! Or at least he thinks he IS a God.🤪

His behaviour in that interview was beyond rude, offensive and insulting; he was clearly blocking the reporters from having ANY pertinent or perceptive questions answered by constantly speaking over them and running the show, wasting time intentionally so they can’t get a single answer out of the doctor! THEN he abruptly terminates the interview by disconnecting it himself! Could he, perchance, be CRACKING?? Woohoo!

Note that at one point Brad actually removed his mask, perhaps to ‘speak more clearly’? Because it’s hard to speak when you are being gagged with a muzzle? Maybe because he couldn’t breathe from his explosive meltdown... gasp gasp... 😂 but I felt it was possibly also an attempt to make full use of his facial expression to try to intimidate the entire panel asking questions.

Note also the physical body language of Dr Kerry Chant (woman in orange) in these videos. She looks pretty uncomfortable and the lean of her body language says to me she sure doesn’t want to be near him. Plus I notice that when there is a lot of ‘ummming and ahhhing’ it always makes me feel their PR team are madly holding up signs directing them to shut up (or put their masks back on!) from off stage. Or else they are fumbling for coherent thoughts to bluff their way through the answer.

Check out the watered-down version of this story run by Australia’s media mouthpiece, the ABC (self proclaimed as “most trusted news source”) regarding this same issue: (gives a completely different impression)

Fiery Health Minister refuses to make Chant's Sydney lockdown advice public

Where is a the real reflection of Brad’s ‘tanty’ (tantrum) and verbal diatribe and a more accurate reflection of his charming ‘persona’?? 🧐

Last edited:
That seems highly prejudiced to me. What about his physique? A decent gym bro can get there in about 10, 15 years. And, if you haven't noticed, gym bros are often low-middle class, and, although often openly aggressive on the individual level, they'll tend to tacitly consent to social hierarchies beyond their ken. It's the way it is, and they have more down-to-earth preoccupations to attend to.

A few try to optimize, research, biohack, I wouldn't expect those to comply, they're often beyond most basic social programming. But I would suspect most of the others would. The need to dig themselves out of the matrix just hasn't manifested yet, it isn't one of their priorities, so they'll submit without realizing the implications.

I've both worked teaching outsider's discipline in a large gym, and also spent a few years getting to know travelers of all origins. I see both and I don't really feel an incongruity. Yeah, I'd expect some aussies to look like this (more than many others), and then I wouldn't expect a fight.

Sure, the filmed event could be completely setup, that's not impossible. But something ominous tells me they didn't even need to go looking for actors.

What would Occam say?

Australia Times, after viewing their site on telegram l have to concur with you. Definitely not a state propaganda site.

Back
Top Bottom