Hello, @Heather
I appreciate the prayers so much! My father passed away last night. The pain is deep, deep. My old man died alone in a hospital since the family was not allowed in. Horrible times we are living in. He was a wonderful father and husband. I am left thinking whether I did wrong telling him not to take the vaccine. Maybe frequencies are hitting me too. It is indeed so strange.
That's terrible. Having lost my father myself (many years ago, cancer), I know what you're going through. It's a wound that never really heals.

As others have said, if you'd advised him to take the vaccine, and he'd died regardless - not a small probability of that, given what we now know - you'd be asking yourself the same thing. Either way it's not something you should beat yourself up over.

That he had to die alone due to the absurd, inhumane virus tyranny is a crime against humanity. Were I in your place I would not find it in myself to forgive any of those involved in mandating or enforcing that evil regulation. My deepest condolences to you ... the entire situation is simple terrible.

1629932507429.png

This morning's Courier-Mail front page. Latest news on social media is that some ANZAC (Australia and New Zealand Army Corps) personnel will be joining with the truckies' blockade and taking a stand outside government buildings. It seems that the govt are playing a game of 'chicken' with the population, daring the Australian people to bring the country to a halt. Let's see if it happens.

Executive Order
BY THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF TEXAS
Executive Department
Austin, Texas
August 25, 2021
EXECUTIVE ORDER GA39 - Relating to prohibiting vaccine mandates and vaccine passports subject to legislative action.

EXECUTIVE ORDER GA39

Relating to prohibiting vaccine mandates and vaccine passports subject to legislative action.

WHEREAS, I, Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas, issued a disaster proclamation on March 13, 2020, certifying under Section 418.0 14 of the Texas Government Code that the novel coronavirus (COVTD-19) poses an imminent threat of disaster for all Texas counties; and

WHEREAS, in each subsequent month effective through today, I have renewed the COVID-19 disaster declaration for all Texas counties; and

WHEREAS, I have issued a series of executive orders aimed at protecting the health and safety of Texans, ensuring uniformity throughout Texas, and achieving the least restrictive means of combatting the evolving threat to public health; and

WHEREAS, COVID-19 vaccines are strongly encouraged for those eligible to receive one, but have always been voluntary for Texans; and

WHEREAS, I issued Executive Orders GA-35 and GA-38, addressing COVID-19 vaccines administered under an “emergency use authorization” by prohibiting vaccine mandates from governmental entities and by prohibiting “vaccine passports” from governmental entities and certain others; and

WHEREAS, subsequently, on August 23, 2021, while the legislature was already convened in a special session, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved one of the COVID- 19 vaccines for certain age groups, such that this vaccine is no longer administered under an emergency use authorization for those age groups; and

WHEREAS, while this COVID-19 vaccine is now FDA-approved for certain age groups, others are not yet approved and still are administered under an emergency use authorization; and

WHEREAS, through Chapter 161 of the Texas Health and Safety Code, as well as other laws including Chapters 38 and 51 of the Texas Education Code, the legislature has established its primary role over immunizations, and all immunization laws and regulations in Texas stem from the laws established by the legislature; and

WHEREAS, in other contexts where the legislature has imposed immunization requirements, it has also taken care to provide exemptions that allow people to opt out of being forced to take a vaccine; and

WHEREAS, given the legislature’s primacy and the need to avoid a patchwork of regulations with respect to vaccinations, it is appropriate to maintain the status quo of prohibiting vaccine mandates through executive order while allowing the legislature to consider this issue while in session; and

WHEREAS, in this instance, given the legislature’s prior actions, maintaining the status quo of prohibiting vaccine mandates and ensuring uniformity pending the legislature’s consideration means extending the voluntariness of COVID-19 vaccinations to all COVTD-19 vaccinations, regardless of regulatory status; and

WHEREAS, I am also adding this issue to the agenda for the Second Called Session of the legislature that is currently convened so that the legislature has the opportunity to consider this issue through legislation; and

WHEREAS, I will rescind this executive order upon the effective date of such legislation;

NOW, THEREFORE, I, Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas, by virtue of the power and authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the State of Texas, do hereby order the following on a statewide basis effective immediately:

1. No governmental entity can compel any individual to receive a COVID 19 vaccine. I hereby suspend Section 81.082(fl(1) of the Texas Health and Safety Code, and any other relevant statutes, to the extent necessary to ensure that no governmental entity can compel any individual to receive aCOVID-19 vaccine.

2. State agencies and political subdivisions shall not adopt or enforce any order, ordinance, policy, regulation, rule, or similar measure that requires an individual to provide, as a condition of receiving any service or entering any place, documentation regarding the individual’s vaccination status for any COVID-19 vaccine. I hereby suspend Section 81.0850) of the Texas Health and Safety Code, and any other relevant statutes, to the extent necessary to enforce this prohibition. This paragraph does not apply to any documentation requirements necessary for the administration of a COVID- 19 vaccine.

3. Any public or private entity that is receiving or will receive public funds through any means, including grants, contracts, loans, or other disbursements of taxpayer money, shall not require a consumer to provide, as a condition of receiving any service or entering any place, documentation regarding the consumer’s vaccination status for any COVID-19 vaccine. No consumer may be denied entry to a facility financed in whole or in part by public funds for failure to provide documentation regarding the consumer’s vaccination status for any COVID-19 vaccine.

4. Nothing in this executive order shall be construed to limit the ability of a nursing home, state supported living center, assisted living facility, or long-term care facility to require documentation of a resident’s vaccination status for any COVID-19 vaccine.

5. This executive order shall supersede any conflicting order issued by local officials in response to the COVID-19 disaster. Pursuant to Section 418.016(a) of the Texas Government Code, I hereby suspend Sections 418.1015(b) and 418.108 of the Texas Government Code, Chapter 81, Subchapter E of the Texas Health and Safety Code, and any other relevant statutes, to the extent necessary to ensure that local officials do not impose restrictions in response to the COVID-19 disaster that are inconsistent with this executive order.

This executive order supersedes only paragraph No. 2 of Executive Order GA-38, and does not supersede or otherwise affect the remaining paragraphs of Executive Order GA-38. This executive order shall remain in effect and in full force unless it is modified, amended, rescinded, or superseded by the governor.

This executive order may also be amended by proclamation of the governor.

ATTESTED BY: Deputy Secretary of State Given under my hand this the 25th day of August, 2021.

Governor Greg Abbott

Not much has changed from the last EO really, private companies/employers still have ability to require it for workers, but I thought the fact that this made it in there was an important signal that Abbott is aware of this recent sneaky FDA approval ploy in regards to the legal distinction between "comvariosis" or whatever they're calling Frankenstein these days and the old EUA poison
WHEREAS, while this COVID-19 vaccine is now FDA-approved for certain age groups, others are not yet approved and still are administered under an emergency use authorization;
..at least, that was how I read it the first time. The second time I read it as "others" meaning J&J, AZ, etc.. so maybe I'm off there, but who knows, I'm sure he's at least aware of the information floating around about it, whether or not he believes it is another story..

[edit: spelling and formatting]

Why can't the American people file suit against fake President Geezer for telling a blatant lie about the FDA "reaffirming" [note he did not say approved] the Pfizer vax as safe and effective when there is a growing mountain of evidence that it clearly isn't - plus it wasn't even the current Pfizer vax that was approved at all! Somebody ought to be able to expose this horrid fallacy and call Biden out on it! I missed the beginning of Tucker Carlson Tonight, but it didn't seem like the lie was exposed - which is incredibly disappointing!

Another sad story of comply or be fired regardless of medical exemption:

Teacher With Medical Exemption Axed For Not Wearing A Mask

Today was the first day of school for teachers... and quite possibly the last day of school for this teacher.

I have been a teacher for over 12 years, and it has been the joy of my life to make a difference every single day with young people of all ages, races, and backgrounds.

I have taught Spanish, ESOL, and currently I am working as a special education teacher in one of the largest counties in the United States.

Today, I made the decision to go to work with a smile on my face instead of a mask.

To my surprise, I was greeted with hugs by several co-workers which helped to melt away some of the initial fear and anxiety that I had upon entering.

I decided to skip the breakfast where everyone was eating... indoors... without a mask, and instead decided to use that time to pray.

We started our day with a meeting in the auditorium where a fellow teacher shared that this year we would be working on "creating brave spaces" - not just "safe spaces."

Continue reading . . .

Here is the FDA's list of approved vaccines.

On that FDA list is comirnaty.

It appears to me from the comirnaty documentation that FDA approval applies to a vaccine that has not been manufactured yet: comirnaty. It appears to me that none of the existing emergency use authorization vaccines are comirnaty, so that none of the existing emergency use authorization vaccines are approved.

>"""rigorous"""
Yes, that entire tweet is beyond absurd!

Mike Adams of Natural News is all over the fake FDA approval:

GASLIGHTING AMERICA: Did the FDA actually approve a FUTURE covid “vaccine” from BioNTech that does not exist yet?

(Natural News) There appears to be a whole lot of confusion out there about which “vaccine” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) was actually “approved” by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Aug. 23, 2021.

While many mainstream media outlets quickly ran with the story that Pfizer’s existing mRNA injection for the Fauci Flu was given the official green light from the FDA, supposedly making it easier to mandate, others are saying that the FDA issued approval specifically to BioNTech, a German vaccine corporation, for a Chinese Virus injection that does not exist yet.
BioNTech, as you may recall, partnered with Pfizer to produce the current Fauci Flu shot that is being administered under an emergency use authorization (EUA). It turns out, however, that this is technically a different shot than the “Comirnaty” branded one referenced in the FDA’s recent approval announcement.

It would seem as though there is a mass mind control con taking place right now in which the usual suspects are peddling a confusing, if not false, narrative that the current Pfizer injection has received “full approval” from the FDA. So, what is the actual truth?
According to Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of messenger RNA technology, the official FDA documents do not indicate, based on his own reading, that full approval for the Pfizer injection currently in use has arrived. That, he says, is coming around 2023 – be sure to watch the multi-part interview below to learn more:

[Article has Part 2 of the above, but can't get that portion to insert; full 6:53 vid here]

So are the Pfizer jabs really “approved,” or are they not?​

In case you are unfamiliar with Dr. Malone, he recently blew the lid on the dangers of administering mRNA injections in the middle of a pandemic, fearing that he might be assassinated for coming forward with this information at a time when the government and media are aggressively pushing the shots as the final solution.

Now, Dr. Malone is taking issue with the government and media’s latest claim that the Pfizer shot has been fully approved by the FDA when that may not actually be the case based on the wording of the approval.
On the flip side, Pfizer’s own labeling suggests that its current jab authorized under EUA is the same as Comirnaty, and that the two are basically interchangeable.

“The FDA-approved COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) and the EUA-authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine have the same formulation and can be used interchangeably to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series,” the Pfizer document states.
At this point, it is uncertain exactly what is going on, but we wanted to bring this conflicting information to your attention. By all appearances, it would seem as though the medical fascists are trying yet again to pull a fast one on the masses in order to justify “mandatory” vaccination schemes designed to enslave the world under Big Pharma rule.

An FDA release on August 23 further suggests that the agency considers Comirnaty and the current Pfizer injection being administered to be one and the same, and that the name is merely changing because the drug has received full approval.
“The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older,” the agency says, seemingly supporting what the media is claiming about the approval.

“The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.”

As more news develops on this issue, we will keep you informed about the latest at Pandemic.news.

"when the government and media are aggressively pushing the shots as the final solution" - yeah, that's what we're afraid of!

By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
Meryl Nass, M.D.

2 Things Mainstream Media Didn’t Tell You About FDA’s Approval of Pfizer Vaccine

Buried in the fine print of Monday’s approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration of the Pfizer Comirnaty COVID vaccine are two critical facts that affect whether the vaccine can be mandated, and whether Pfizer can be held liable for injuries.

Meryl-Nass-Pfizer-Covid-vaccine-FDA-approval-feature-800x417.jpg

Monday, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a biologics license application for the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine.

The press reported that vaccine mandates are now legal for military, healthcare workers, college students and employees in many industries. New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has now required the vaccine for all teachers and school staff. The Pentagon is proceeding with its mandate for all military service members.

But there are several bizarre aspects to the FDA approval that will prove confusing to those not familiar with the pervasiveness of the FDA’s regulatory capture, or the depths of the agency’s cynicism.

First, the FDA acknowledges that while Pfizer has “insufficient stocks” of the newly licensed Comirnaty vaccine available, there is “a significant amount” of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine — produced under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) — still available for use.

The FDA decrees that the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine under the EUA should remain unlicensed but can be used “interchangeably” (page 2, footnote 8) with the newly licensed Comirnaty product.

Second, the FDA pointed out that the licensed Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine and the existing, EUA Pfizer vaccine are “legally distinct,” but proclaims that their differences do not “impact safety or effectiveness.”

There is a huge real-world difference between products approved under EUA compared with those the FDA has fully licensed.

EUA products are experimental under U.S. law. Both the Nuremberg Code and federal regulations provide that no one can force a human being to participate in this experiment. Under 21 U.S. Code Sec.360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III), “authorization for medical products for use in emergencies,” it is unlawful to deny someone a job or an education because they refuse to be an experimental subject. Instead, potential recipients have an absolute right to refuse EUA vaccines.

U.S. laws, however, permit employers and schools to require students and workers to take licensed vaccines.

EUA-approved COVID vaccines have an extraordinary liability shield under the 2005 Public Readiness and Preparedness Act. Vaccine manufacturers, distributors, providers and government planners are immune from liability. The only way an injured party can sue is if he or she can prove willful misconduct, and if the U.S. government has also brought an enforcement action against the party for willful misconduct. No such lawsuit has ever succeeded.

The government has created an extremely stingy compensation program, the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program, to redress injuries from all EUA products. The program’s parsimonious administrators have compensated under 4% of petitioners to date — and not a single COVID vaccine injury — despite the fact that physicians, families and injured vaccine recipients have reported more than 600,000 COVID vaccine injuries.

At least for the moment, the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine has no liability shield. Vials of the branded product, which say “Comirnaty” on the label, are subject to the same product liability laws as other U.S. products.

When the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices places a vaccine on the mandatory schedule, a childhood vaccine benefits from a generous retinue of liability protections.

But licensed adult vaccines, including the new Comirnaty, do not enjoy any liability shield. Just as with Ford’s exploding Pinto, or Monsanto’s herbicide Roundup, people injured by the Comirnaty vaccine could potentially sue for damages.

And because adults injured by the vaccine will be able to show that the manufacturer knew of the problems with the product, jury awards could be astronomical.

Pfizer is therefore unlikely to allow any American to take a Comirnaty vaccine until it can somehow arrange immunity for this product.

Given this background, the FDA’s acknowledgement in its approval letter that there are insufficient stocks of the licensed Comirnaty, but an abundant supply of the EUA Pfizer BioNTech jab, exposes the “approval” as a cynical scheme to encourage businesses and schools to impose illegal jab mandates.

The FDA’s clear motivation is to enable Pfizer to quickly unload inventories of a vaccine that science and the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System have exposed as unreasonably dangerous, and that the Delta variant has rendered obsolete.
Americans, told that the Pfizer COVID vaccine is now licensed, will understandably assume COVID vaccine mandates are lawful. But only EUA-authorized vaccines, for which no one has any real liability, will be available during the next few weeks when many school mandate deadlines occur.

The FDA appears to be purposefully tricking American citizens into giving up their right to refuse an experimental product.

While the media has trumpeted that the FDA has approved COVID vaccines, the FDA has not approved the Pfizer BioNTech vaccines, nor any COVID vaccines for the 12- to 15-year age group, nor any booster doses for anyone.

And the FDA has not licensed any Moderna vaccine, nor any vaccine from Johnson & Johnson — so the vast majority, if not all, of vaccines available in the U.S. remain unlicensed EUA products.

Here’s what you need to know when somebody orders you to get the vaccine: Ask to see the vial. If it says “Comirnaty,” it’s a licensed product.

If it says “Pfizer-BioNTech,” it’s an experimental product, and under 21 U.S. Code 360bbb, you have the right to refuse.

If it comes from Moderna or Johnson & Johnson (marketed as Janssen), you have the right to refuse.

The FDA is playing bait and switch with the American public — but we don’t have to play along. If it doesn’t say Comirnaty, you have not been offered an approved vaccine.

By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
Meryl Nass, M.D.

2 Things Mainstream Media Didn’t Tell You About FDA’s Approval of Pfizer Vaccine

Buried in the fine print of Monday’s approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration of the Pfizer Comirnaty COVID vaccine are two critical facts that affect whether the vaccine can be mandated, and whether Pfizer can be held liable for injuries.

Meryl-Nass-Pfizer-Covid-vaccine-FDA-approval-feature-800x417.jpg

Monday, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a biologics license application for the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine.

The press reported that vaccine mandates are now legal for military, healthcare workers, college students and employees in many industries. New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has now required the vaccine for all teachers and school staff. The Pentagon is proceeding with its mandate for all military service members.

But there are several bizarre aspects to the FDA approval that will prove confusing to those not familiar with the pervasiveness of the FDA’s regulatory capture, or the depths of the agency’s cynicism.

First, the FDA acknowledges that while Pfizer has “insufficient stocks” of the newly licensed Comirnaty vaccine available, there is “a significant amount” of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine — produced under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) — still available for use.

The FDA decrees that the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine under the EUA should remain unlicensed but can be used “interchangeably” (page 2, footnote 8) with the newly licensed Comirnaty product.

Second, the FDA pointed out that the licensed Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine and the existing, EUA Pfizer vaccine are “legally distinct,” but proclaims that their differences do not “impact safety or effectiveness.”

There is a huge real-world difference between products approved under EUA compared with those the FDA has fully licensed.

EUA products are experimental under U.S. law. Both the Nuremberg Code and federal regulations provide that no one can force a human being to participate in this experiment. Under 21 U.S. Code Sec.360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III), “authorization for medical products for use in emergencies,” it is unlawful to deny someone a job or an education because they refuse to be an experimental subject. Instead, potential recipients have an absolute right to refuse EUA vaccines.

U.S. laws, however, permit employers and schools to require students and workers to take licensed vaccines.

EUA-approved COVID vaccines have an extraordinary liability shield under the 2005 Public Readiness and Preparedness Act. Vaccine manufacturers, distributors, providers and government planners are immune from liability. The only way an injured party can sue is if he or she can prove willful misconduct, and if the U.S. government has also brought an enforcement action against the party for willful misconduct. No such lawsuit has ever succeeded.

The government has created an extremely stingy compensation program, the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program, to redress injuries from all EUA products. The program’s parsimonious administrators have compensated under 4% of petitioners to date — and not a single COVID vaccine injury — despite the fact that physicians, families and injured vaccine recipients have reported more than 600,000 COVID vaccine injuries.

At least for the moment, the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine has no liability shield. Vials of the branded product, which say “Comirnaty” on the label, are subject to the same product liability laws as other U.S. products.

When the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices places a vaccine on the mandatory schedule, a childhood vaccine benefits from a generous retinue of liability protections.

But licensed adult vaccines, including the new Comirnaty, do not enjoy any liability shield. Just as with Ford’s exploding Pinto, or Monsanto’s herbicide Roundup, people injured by the Comirnaty vaccine could potentially sue for damages.

And because adults injured by the vaccine will be able to show that the manufacturer knew of the problems with the product, jury awards could be astronomical.

Pfizer is therefore unlikely to allow any American to take a Comirnaty vaccine until it can somehow arrange immunity for this product.

Given this background, the FDA’s acknowledgement in its approval letter that there are insufficient stocks of the licensed Comirnaty, but an abundant supply of the EUA Pfizer BioNTech jab, exposes the “approval” as a cynical scheme to encourage businesses and schools to impose illegal jab mandates.

The FDA’s clear motivation is to enable Pfizer to quickly unload inventories of a vaccine that science and the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System have exposed as unreasonably dangerous, and that the Delta variant has rendered obsolete.
Americans, told that the Pfizer COVID vaccine is now licensed, will understandably assume COVID vaccine mandates are lawful. But only EUA-authorized vaccines, for which no one has any real liability, will be available during the next few weeks when many school mandate deadlines occur.

The FDA appears to be purposefully tricking American citizens into giving up their right to refuse an experimental product.

While the media has trumpeted that the FDA has approved COVID vaccines, the FDA has not approved the Pfizer BioNTech vaccines, nor any COVID vaccines for the 12- to 15-year age group, nor any booster doses for anyone.

And the FDA has not licensed any Moderna vaccine, nor any vaccine from Johnson & Johnson — so the vast majority, if not all, of vaccines available in the U.S. remain unlicensed EUA products.

Here’s what you need to know when somebody orders you to get the vaccine: Ask to see the vial. If it says “Comirnaty,” it’s a licensed product.

If it says “Pfizer-BioNTech,” it’s an experimental product, and under 21 U.S. Code 360bbb, you have the right to refuse.

If it comes from Moderna or Johnson & Johnson (marketed as Janssen), you have the right to refuse.

The FDA is playing bait and switch with the American public — but we don’t have to play along. If it doesn’t say Comirnaty, you have not been offered an approved vaccine.
Page 2, footnote 8 includes:
The products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness.

I love it. Legally, comirnaty may be approved, but it is nowhere to the found. A legal distinction has legal consequences.

Hello, @Heather
I appreciate the prayers so much! My father passed away last night. The pain is deep, deep. My old man died alone in a hospital since the family was not allowed in. Horrible times we are living in. He was a wonderful father and husband. I am left thinking whether I did wrong telling him not to take the vaccine. Maybe frequencies are hitting me too. It is indeed so strange.
My condolences, Pluchi. :hug2:

I am very sorry for your loss, Pluchi. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

We do live in horrible times, and not being able to visit your father during his hospitalization has probably added to your grief. But I hope you take heart knowing that his soul chose to leave when he did, and you need not ascribe any blame to yourself for what happened.

Grieving is difficult even during the best of times so feel welcomed to start a thread to talk about it if you need to. It would give us the opportunity to be there for you. Sharing your pain makes it lighter. But only if and when you feel ready to do so. Take care of you, Pluchi :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom