We're in a world of woo...

WORDS IN YOUR HEAD - HOW THEY ARE TELLING YOU TO 'GET THE VACCINE' - DAVID ICKE DOT-CONNECTOR

instructive vid, i'm gonna use it to show my kids.
in the comments,
PreciousTyme21 It’s a spiritual war.
I’ve also had this happen in my sleep, where I’ll dream that I’ve gotten the jab...and so relieved when I wake up and realize that it was just a NIGHTMARE!

I remember dreaming that, too.

A nightclub event in Münster Germany that only allowed vaccinated guests has resulted in 44 Covid infections so far. Yet more proof that vaccine passports are pointless and are counter-productive in curbing the spread of the virus.

So we see it is not the same and if it really is usefull remedy, it would be a pity if we rejected it based on this misunderstanding.
I'm reposting here what I posted in the MMS thread:

Mike Adams now had three articles on chloride dioxide on his Natural News site - I posted two in the main Coronavirus thread. In Mike's interview with Mark Grenon, he relates that he himself uses CDS to self-medicate. The third article:

New study proves that chlorine dioxide (MMS) blocks SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins from binding with human receptors

Japanese researchers have confirmed that chlorine dioxide, also known as Miracle Mineral Solution or MMS, is a safe and effective remedy for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

A paper published in the journal Annals of Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics explains how MMS blocks the spike proteins associated with SARS-CoV-2 that are said to bind with human receptors such as Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2 (ACE2), allowing disease to form.

“Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) is a powerful disinfectant that is known to inactivate both viruses and bacteria,” the study’s abstract reveals.

The stated purpose of the study was to see if chlorine dioxide directly inhibits the binding of the Chinese Virus Spike protein (S protein) to ACE2 receptors. The team conducted in vitro experiments with the British and South African “variants” of the Fauci Flu.
Details on the experiment procedure:
For their experiments, the team sprayed a 50 ?L aliquot of chlorine dioxide or chlorine dioxide spray solution diluted to the appropriate concentration onto microtiter plates containing purified Receptor-Binding Domain (RBD) spike proteins. The solutions were then incubated at 25ºC for 5 minutes.

Next, a 20 ?L aliquot of 10 mmol/L sodium thiosulfate in Blocking Buffer 2 was added to terminate the reaction of chlorine dioxide with the spike proteins. This rapidly converted the chlorine dioxide to ClO2-, causing it to become unreactive.

Then, a 35 ?L aliquot of biotin-labeled ACE2 diluted to 1.5 ?g/mL by Blocking Buffer 2 was added to the solution, while a biotin-labeled ACE2 was bound to streptavidin-labeled horseradish peroxidase and detected using a substrate of horseradish peroxidase.

After one minute, a luminometer was used to measure the chemiluminescence signal emitted from the solution, which was assayed in four different wells due to the intensity fluctuation of the chemiluminescence.

Upon analysis, it was determined that the intensity of the binding of human ACE2 protein to covid spike RBD decreased as a result of chlorine dioxide. The higher the concentration of chlorine dioxide, the fewer spike protein binding events were observed.
The above does not indicate at all that CDS is safe for human use. But in the grand scheme of things, what the AMA medical mafia and the Pharmaceutical gestapo has gotten mandated for people isn't safe either! The seemingly sudden alert that CDS is a viable, you can make it yourself at home remedy that is safer and more effective than the Covid vaxxines or even Ivermectin (prescription necessary) is quite surprising and something of a paradox when considering the deadly consequences of making a bad choice. Dr. Zelenko has said there is an OTC alternative to prescription HCQ - quercetin (to effectively act as a zinc ionophore, quercetin needs vitamin C).

From Zelenko's website:

Treatment Protocol – Dr. Vladimir Zelenko MD

vladimirzelenkomd.com
vladimirzelenkomd.com

Low risk patients​

• Supportive care with fluids, fever control, and rest
  • Elemental Zinc 50mg 1 time a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin D3 5000iu 1 time a day for 7 days

Optional over the counter options​

• Quercetin 500mg 2 times a day for 7 days or
  • Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) 400mg 1 time a day for 7 days

Moderate / High risk patients​

• Elemental Zinc 50-100mg once a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin D3 10000iu once a day for 7 days or 50000iu once a day for 1-2 days
  • Azithromycin 500mg 1 time a day for 5 days or
  • Doxycycline 100mg 2 times a day for 7 days
  • Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 5-7 days and/or
  • Ivermectin 0.4-0.5mg/kg/day for 5-7 days Either or both HCQ and IVM can be used, and if one only, the second agent may be added after about 2 days of treatment if obvious recovery has not yet been observed etc.

Treatment Options​

• Dexamethasone 6-12mg 1 time a day for 7 days or
  • Prednisone 20mg twice a day for 7 days, taper as needed
  • Budesonide 1mg/2cc solution via nebulizer twice a day for 7 days
  • Blood thinners (i.e. Lovenox, Eliquis, Xarelto, Pradaxa, Aspirin)
  • Colchicine 0.6mg 2-3 times a day for 5-7 days
  • Monoclonal antibodies
  • Home IV fluids and oxygen
Based on the information Gaby provided, I would steer well clear of CDS. There's also nebulized peroxide as an alternative:

www.bitchute.com

Nebulized Peroxide- Interview with Dr. David Brownstein

At the time of this interview, the number of patients successfully treated with these all-natural strategies exceeds 230, and he has now published a book describing his approach, titled “A Holistic Approach to Viruses.” • As long as your immune s…

Always good to see real consequences happen:

WHO scientist could reportedly face DEATH PENALTY for attacking ivermectin and withholding effective treatment from patients

In India, an India Bar Association’s (IBA) lawsuit against World Health Organization (WHO) Chief Scientist of India Soumya Swaminathan continues to move forward, charging her with murder and other crimes that could result in life imprisonment or even the death penalty.

If you missed it, Swaminathan was served with a lawsuit back in May for her contributions to dissuading the use of ivermectin in the treatment of the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

Swaminathan is accused of lying about ivermectin in an effort to keep it out of the hands of sick people. The IBA says Swaminathan’s words and behavior concerning ivermectin were “extremely unreasonable,” describing them as “having another purpose” besides trying to help people.

The IBA is calling for the invocation of articles 302, 304 (paragraph 2), and 88 of the Indian Penal Code against Swaminathan. Should she be convicted, Swaminathan could be put to death for her alleged crimes.

The fact that the real criminals in political or official positions either get off scot-free or only a slap on the wrist is why these crimes persist. Real prison terms or personal financial payouts are very much effective if only they would done.

Another "little known study" most pertinent:

STUDY: Ivermectin is a “broad spectrum antiviral of interest” for humans

In May 2020, Australian researchers published a little-known study in the journal Antiviral Research that presents ivermectin, an FDA-approved drug for humans, as a “broad spectrum antiviral of interest.”

RNA viruses such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-1, influenza and dengue fever, the paper suggests, could be mitigated through the use of ivermectin, which blocks viral components from taking hold inside the body.

“Although RNA viruses replicate in the infected host cell cytoplasm, the nucleus is central to key stages of the infectious cycle of HIV-1 and influenza, and an important target of DENV nonstructural protein 5 (NS5) in limiting the host antiviral response,” the paper explains.

“We previously identified the small molecule ivermectin as an inhibitor of HIV-1 integrase nuclear entry, subsequently showing ivermectin could inhibit DENV NS5 nuclear import, as well as limit infection by viruses such as HIV-1 and DENV.”

Ivermectin’s broad spectrum functionality includes its ability to target the host importin (IMP) ?/?1 nuclear transport proteins that are responsible for nuclear entry of cargoes such as integrase and NS5, the paper goes on to reveal.

“We establish for the first time that ivermectin can dissociate the preformed IMP?/?1 heterodimer, as well as prevent its formation, through binding to the IMP? armadillo (ARM) repeat domain to impact IMP? thermal stability and ?-helicity.”

It is a bit complicated for the layperson to understand, but suffice it to say that ivermectin, which was developed in Japan from a natural soil organism, inhibits the attachment of viral components to human cells, effectively blocking infection without the need for masks or “vaccines.” [which is why it's being opposed and denigrated at the highest levels]

“Since it is FDA approved for parasitic indications, ivermectin merits closer consideration as a broad spectrum antiviral of interest,” the paper concludes.

Deserves repeating:
Last month, I asked my primary care physician how doctors in her office know when a patient has the Delta variant versus the original version of the man-made CCP virus? She explained that labs were not checking for specific variants and that they have no way of knowing. “So, how do we know if the Delta variant is really responsible for the increase in cases in Michigan if they’re not testing for it?” I asked. She replied, “We’re just guessing that’s what it is because the Delta variant is so contagious.” So we’re just supposed to trust what the media and Dr. Fauci are telling us…right?
Business Insider reports – Most people with COVID-19 in the US are legally prevented from knowing which variant infected them.

That’s because sequencing tests have to be federally approved for results to be disclosed to doctors or patients, and most are not yet.

Lab scientists say the process of validating the tests for approval is too costly and time-consuming.
Can this scamdemic get any more bogus?!!

Not so long ago, I was thinking in that way, too. But I've come to see my recent way of thinking as being quite 'uniformitarian'. I've had a good hard look at my assumptions, and seen that there are a lot more factors at play that I was not considering.

Think about what would happen, for instance, if there is a pole flip.

In the case of a pole flip, the new North pole is hypothesized somewhere around Bay of Bengal. The new South pole could end up just off the coast of Ecuador.

View attachment 49244

And the new Equator could run straight through Antarctica, the Bering Strait, the Arctic Ocean, Greenland, and those icy Nordic countries in question. The new map of the world may look something like this:

View attachment 49243

Both of these screenshots are taken from the Suspicious Observers YouTube playlist. The vids are presented with a very high degree of certainty -almost to the point of hubris. But I think they are still really useful viewing as hypothetical scenarios, and to get more familiar with catastrophism and all of its cheerful possibilities.

So yes, an Ice Age Cometh, hot on the heels of a (fake) pandemic, which in reality is an excuse to cull the herd with new bioweapons, and whip the rest of the population into an a global digital prison Matrix. But exactly how it will all play out is anyone's guess - whether the Nordic countries will remain free, only to freeze, or when exactly the 'Triple Bad Day' for the PTB will finally arrive, what that will look like...

As with anything, when I notice I've settled into a thought pattern of certainty, I have very good reason to be wary of my own mind. It is good to remain open. And, as Mad-Eye Moody, Professor of the Defence Against the Dark Arts, would say:

View attachment 49246
Overall it's okay for me. The theory of the electric universe appeals to me very much. Except that the quintessence here is not the distribution of the electromagnetic field, even if it comes to those anomalies observed in the area of South America for instance. These are just symptoms of general changes in the Earth's electromagnetic field.

What is most important here in the context of the Ice Age is the slowing of the Earth's rotation, which leads to geological changes and global warming (definitely not man-made). If rotation starts to slow down, the masses, at different levels of the Earth, begin to press against and repel each other. This leads to the "opening up"/"decompress" of the Earth, explosions and gas fumes, among others. Hence all the crap about human induced greenhouse gases to cover it up, by the way...

An important element is the extinction of the Gulf Stream, which is consistently diminishing. The extinction of the Gulf Stream is a gradual process that is currently underway. At some point it will reach the point where the stream will lose its stability and "blur". In that case, like a hurricane, the Earth will look for a stabilization point and this means changes in the streams and changes in temperatures i.a. in the Northern Hemisphere, precisely because the Gulf Stream has stopped. The northern part of the planet will lose its "central heating". And warm streams will form elsewhere in the planet.

Biophysicist Andreas Kalcker has developed a 100% effective cure for COVID-19
He is not a biophysicist. He's a self-proclaimed "biophysical researcher" and otherwise lacks valid credentials. He conducts an experiment on naively trustful people in need. He ignores recommendations and keeps promoting substances that haven't passed required studies. How is it different from what the Gat/Fau gang is being doing?

Back
Top Bottom