tjYQF0GShTva_320x180.jpg

Waiting for the day Fauci gets his just deserts.

WATCH: Former FDA Boss Gives Damning Testimony Against Fauci: ‘He Funded Gain of Function on Even DEADLIER Viruses’

Former FDA head Scott Gottlieb gave a damning testimony this week that Dr. Anthony Fauci financed highly risky gain of function research on MERS-like coronaviruses, which are significantly deadlier than their SARS-like rivals such as Covid-19.

The viruses were made more lethal to humans in many labs near Wuhan, according to records obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, including a level three biocontainment facility, which has less security than the level four labs described in connection with the outbreak.
Gottlieb previously noted that “These kinds of lab leaks happen all the time,” further warning that “in China, the last six known outbreaks of SARS-1 have been out of labs, including the last known outbreak, which was a pretty extensive outbreak that China initially wouldn’t disclose that it came out of lab.”

“It was only disclosed finally by some journalists who were able to trace that outbreak back to a laboratory,” Gottlieb explained back in May.

Gottlieb also recently revealed that Fauci briefed world health leaders in the spring of 2020 that a lab leak was a possible cause of the COVID outbreak.

Appearing on CBS News, Gottlieb admitted that Fauci told government health advisors that the virus “looked unusual,” and that scientists he was working with “had suspicions” that it was manipulated.
It also recently emerged that there was an outbreak of a DIFFERENT virus from another Chinese bio-facility at around the same time as the COVID outbreak.

Reports also indicate that China is planning on opening scores of bio-facilities over the next five years.

Full article

Can't get enough of Dr. Lee Merritt? Here's an hour and a half's worth [start @3:28]:
I just finished watching this entire presentation and all I can say is WOW!!! So much information and so wide ranging! Definitely some new gems. I'm not even going to try to break it down because all of it is deserves to be heard! TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH THIS VID! You won't regret it!

May have been posted before, but I think this is one of the best videos on the topic of how these injections cause damage (10 minutes):

"The spike proteins created by the mRNA vaccines induce the same diseases as covid-19. The spike is the toxin. So again, why are we injecting something into the human body that IS the toxin? It is the toxin - it causes the disease. This isn't a vaccine."

Ryan Cole, MD (pathologist)

Here is some food for thought on the table.

After spending the last few days "puckered up in 911 mode" and attending a local meeting on another issue where there was an environment that was negative (first off was a vax nazi then downhill from there to anger, suspicion, betrayal and other odiferous waftings) my wife and I declined to attend a social gathering because we were just too off balanced and bummed out to go. Had to meditate awhile to clear the toxic thought forms pressing in and get back to a pleasant feeling.

Our immune systems are thought driven and do not end at our epidermal layer. Auras, morphogenic fields and terrain are real things that effect us in a psychological as well as a physical way. We are vulnerable when pressed in by negatives but we project outward when in a positive frame of mind. This is not only protective for the positive individual but for those around also.

Hi Ocean. Just checking you understood my post was a joke. Irony. Playful. Please say the above is a form of touche and that you didn't somehow take me seriously? :lol:

Hi Michael
Yes I have to admit I fell for it - hook, line and sinker.

In my defense I have to say that I have been highly stressed these days.
Not being able to focus properly.

The stress levels increase daily as I receive another piece of devastating news.
I am struggling to hold it all together.

May DCM get me through this.

How they sell the BBB to dutch farmers (keep them dumb)

Paul+Polman%3A+%27Corona+legt+zwakte+voedselsysteem+bloot%27

The corona pandemic exposes more than ever the weakness of our food system. That is the firm belief of Paul Polman, the former top executive of Unilever.
He was the keynote speaker Wednesday at the conference 'Pioneering the new normal' at Eosta in Waddinxveen. Eosta is a distributor of fresh organic fruits and vegetables.
The conference was about the future of food and entrepreneurship in the 'post-corona era'. The various speakers hope that a new normal will emerge in which companies are not only guided by profit, but also take into account social and ecological aspects.

On the mat ('put on the spot')

And this, according to the participants, is already underway. Reference was made to large companies being taken to task by the courts, as in the case of Milieudefensie against Shell. Germany has a draft law ready that imposes a social duty of care on companies. The World Economic Forum (WEF) is calling for a "Great Reset" in which human, social and environmental health are made a priority of the economy.
The hope among attendees is that the short-termism of shareholders will stop. 'We need to start working with a profit definition where people, society and the environment all win,' said CEO Volkert Engelsman of Eosta.

Leadership required
According to Polman, it takes courageous leadership. 'CEOs must realize that they are not working for themselves or their shareholders, but for the future of humanity. Companies that give more than they take are rare.'
Polman is hopeful that change will come quickly. 'Covid-19 has shown that we can take action very quickly, if the need is felt. Can we also harness that feeling to address climate change and the other development goals?'

farmer news site. Energy prices are 3x up since last year.

Last edited:
Plain proof of collusion between gov't and Big Tech is The Virality Project, which monitors public discourse about the pandemic phenomenon. Presumably, they are one direct driver of censorship and official narrative shaping because of their absolute obedience to official dogma, and they do not collect/discuss/disseminate their findings for no reason. This is plain, as you will see. These are people who are acting, basically, as informants to not-so-secret Web police.

Gab CEO, Andrew Torba, published this link to a Virality briefing summary, received from a New York Times reporter seeking comment on pandemic "misinformation" on Gab.

Not only is Virality alarmed at alt-news stories and individuals posting about vax injury, but even about terminology such as the former standard "vaccine failures" vs. the preferred obfuscation of "breakthrough cases."

What stunned me most was the consistent repetition of dogma, as if to remind everyone in the room that they must stay "on message" (keep the lies straight). It feels like sitting in on an inner-circle meeting of propandadists.

It is a brief document, and really worth the read, IMO.

Notice The Virality Project's contributing research partners at the bottom of the briefing documents. I looked them up.
- National Conference on Citizenship (congressionally chartered NGO, which is also strongly promoting the notion that US elections are "resilient, safe, and fair.")
- Stanford Internet Observatory (studies "abuse" of information technologies, led by former Facebook execs)
- New York University Center for Social Media and Politics (Web data collection/analysis, promoter of BLM, Common Core, and itself, among other things)
- Washington University Center for an Informed Public ("our mission is to resist strategic misinformation," supports "rapid response" to misinformation and disinformation)
- Graphika (social media analytics, Facebook-funded and also partner of DARPA, with executive Camille Francois formerly of Jigsaw, Google's censorship technology arm).

The swamp is deep and wide.

From Bringers of the Dawn:
Many of the beings who have incarnated as members of the Family of Light came to the United States because this is the land where you can make the most progress. This also happens to be a land where denial is pervasive. You believe that you live in the land of the free and the home of the brave, yet you live in the most controlled experimental society on the planet. The tyranny that has been set up here is rather interesting, because it is a tyranny without walls. As a country and a collective consciousness, the United States still has not reached an awareness that something is not right. The environment of the United States is actually much more controlled than that of the former Soviet Union, where the control was obvious

Last edited:
Dr Peter McCullough - Full story from CV Treatments to VX

Whatching it at the moment, just started but my wife send it to me telling me that it is a must watch

Couldn't it just stay at you do not take shot and you can not enter shopping centers, sport venues, you can not work etc..

Well, "i fear not". They are obviously trying hard to force a division between "vaxxed" and "unvaxxed". And this seems to work very successfully.

Currently they are moving towards dehumanizing "non-vaxxers". They are aiming at killing "non-vaxxers". Either by having "vaxxed" killing "unvaxxed" or by killing them in "quarantine camps". Lets do everything we can to prevent this.

Its a classic genocide setup. (See 8-10 stages of genocide)

Back
Top Bottom