The third part of NYU Prof. Mark Crispin Miller's insightful deep dive into the social, cultural and political impact of unrelenting propaganda (lies) down the years. I've re-posted the links to the first two parts for those who haven't come across his wide ranging but thoroughly engaging presentations before.

2020: A Propaganda Masterpiece, Prof Mark Crispin Miller, Perspectives on the Pandemic, Part Three - The Coup of '63 to Covid 2021

Untitledvir2.jpg

2020: A Propaganda Masterpiece, Prof Mark Crispin Miller, Perspectives on the Pandemic, Episode 17, Part One

2020: A Propaganda Masterpiece Prof Mark Crispin Miller, Part Two - Divide & Conquer

Perhaps this has been posted before, but it's both funny and interesting: BLM goes antivax!

Even if it's just certain people within BLM, good for them! I mean, wanna see some real "White Supremacy", "Patriarchy", "Rule of white old men"? Look no further than the medical-political complex! But you can hear the libtards screaming: "Noooo, we are not talking about THAT kind of white supremacy, you stupid blacks!!" :umm:

This may be fake, but looks really concerning. Stumbled upon a video today, that shows Indian soldiers that are reanimating their companions, allegedly because of vaccine side effects:

Direct link to the video

I've found some Indian fact checking sites labeling this as a fake news, but their fact checking is rather absurd (machine translated):
Claim
This video is being shared with a false claim that many Army jawans fainted after getting the vaccine.

Result
This video has nothing to do with #COVID19Vaccination. During the training, the jawans had fainted due to the scorching heat and humidity.

Rating
False

Manipulating the word of God. What could go wrong?

The Jerusalem Post
Israeli mask 99.95% protective against Delta variant, European lab says
By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN SEPTEMBER 26, 2021 19:02 End Snip:

Sonovia's SonoMask is 99.95% effective in protecting agains the Delta coronavirus strain (photo credit: COURTESY OF SONOVIA)

Sonovia’s technology uses sound waves to inject silver and zinc particles into the textile that kill bacteria and viruses. The technology is currently being applied to a wide range of products other than its trademark SonoMask, including seat covers for public transportation and airplane seats, bed sheets and pillowcases for the hospitality sector, and clothing.

Prof. Amos Adler, director of the Clinical Microbiology Laboratory at Tel Aviv University, with whom the company consults, had said in the past that “COVID-19 variants might have different epidemiological or immunological properties that are the result of point mutations in critical areas of the receptor binding domain. Still, their overall structure and biophysical properties of the virus are almost identical. Hence, the antiviral effect exerted by the Sonovia-treated fabrics is expected to be present in all COVID-19 variants.”

Adler also consults for the European Center for Disease Control.

Sonovia was founded in 2013 but was virtually unknown before the coronavirus pandemic. In the last 18 months, the company has grown from a handful of employees to 60 staff members and nearly 200 contract workers.

All of the masks are produced in Israel to achieve the highest level of quality control, the company said.

Earlier this year, Sonovia announced a partnership with a pilot agreement with Delta Galil Industries, which produces clothing for major brands ranging from Victoria’s Secret to Calvin Klein, to provide sustainable sportswear and other apparel that prevent odor.

“Our customers want tangible results,” said CEO Igal Zeitun, “and this is what we are giving them.”

From zerohedge:

30 Facts You Need To Know: A COVID Cribsheet​

You asked for it, so we made it. A collection of all the arguments you’ll ever need.

We get a lot of e-mails and private messages along these lines “do you have a source for X?” or “can you point me to mask studies?” or “I know I saw a graph for mortality, but I can’t find it anymore”. And we understand, it’s been a long 18 months, and there are so many statistics and numbers to try and keep straight in your head.

So, to deal with all these requests, we decided to make a bullet-pointed and sourced list for all the key points. A one-stop-shop.

Here are key facts and sources about the alleged “pandemic”, that will help you get a grasp on what has happened to the world since January 2020, and help you enlighten any of your friends who might be still trapped in the New Normal fog: “Covid deaths” – Lockdowns – PCR Tests – “asymptomatic infection” – Ventilators – Masks – Vaccines – Deception & Foreknowledge

Veritas part 3

I'm posting this from the zero hedge site, because, along with the video, it has the important parts of the dialogue written out if you don't want to watch, the "sometimes" difficult to hear audio on the video.

Chipping away at the ruse:

Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance hid Pentagon funding & tie to Fort Detrick; sought to genetically engineer a furin cleavage site into bat coronaviruses

The US Intelligence Agencies have produced an 'inconclusive' report for Biden which seems to contain no useful information; but it denies that Sars-Cov-2 was developed as a bioweapon:

https://changingtimes.media/2021/08/28/us-intelligence-community-says-... .

Nevertheless, EHA was funded by the Pentagon, and tried to obscure that funding. (item 3).

Further, David Franz, a former commander of Fort Detrick, the Biowar lab, is a 'policy advisor' to EHA.

A private group of researchers, DRASTIC, have released whistleblower documents on the origins of Sars-Cov-2, and the Intercept also obtained documents. This information is being taken seriously by many media sources, so the cover-up denying lab-origin is unravelling.

The best of those materials are collated here.

Just in case there are some who are unaware, Ivermectin is a potent antiviral, not just anti parasitical. The NIH website has it under treatment guidelines for COVID-19: Table: Characteristics of Potential Antiviral Agents | COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines. There are also 79 studies here regarding it's use: Search of: ivermectin | COVID-19 - List Results - ClinicalTrials.gov

I have been sharing pictures of the Pathology Conference with the disturbing and shocking pictures from autopsy cultures and vaccines under the microscope. They say that they checked other normal vaccines and did not find anything else like this even remotely similar, except for a children's nasal flu vaccine (!) where they found the sharp-edged sword like structures which distressed them considering it's supposed to be used up the nose.... Here are some pictures I took myself for interests sake. They also mention mini-robots and chips as well....

Attachments

• structures in blood cells.png
    structures in blood cells.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • graphox-5.png
    graphox-5.png
    565.2 KB · Views: 10
  • graphox-3.png
    graphox-3.png
    557.1 KB · Views: 9
  • graphox-2.png
    graphox-2.png
    565.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Contents.png
    Contents.png
    558 KB · Views: 9
  • String-like structures blood cells.JPG
    String-like structures blood cells.JPG
    273.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Vaccine 'Aeroplane' Common Structure.JPG
    Vaccine 'Aeroplane' Common Structure.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Before-After Vaccination.JPG
    Before-After Vaccination.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 10
  • chip-2.png
    chip-2.png
    738.8 KB · Views: 10
  • chip-1.png
    chip-1.png
    525.9 KB · Views: 10
Actually I thought I was going bonkers but they just removed the whole story and replaced it with another stupid covid update.
It had only been up for about ten minutes!
Interesting. Clearly that story was very bad PR.
Wish I had copied the whole article now.
I used Wayback Machine and saw this as their earliest saved copy.

Is this what you read when posting the link to the story ?

If you hover over the date 28th you will see what was saved and its hour.

I just feel the need to write something off my chest. This vaccination with all its consequences creeps like a snake into my life, my job - into my head. I used to think a lot about how it feels - the end of the known world. Now I dive deeper every day - and realize that I am one of the creatures who experiences contemporary history in a real and exclusive way. I have no time to think, my job shows me every day that this madness is rolling towards us like a big wave. One asks oneself meanwhile, who can call here still a spark of understanding its own. Twice a week, I make house calls to patients for physical therapy. This morning a patient died in my presence - 84 years old. Incredibly alert six months ago, better set up mentally than I was in my much younger years. A wreck since vaccination - anemia, dementia, completely insane lab findings. Then another patient - bilateral ear infections, extreme tendency to spasticity, dizziness, tendency to fall .... all after vaccination. Yes...the weather is nasty, but weird - all after vaccination. The third home visit then threw me out of life - before vaccination a Ca of the uterus - well treated. After vaccination in the middle of chemo a turbo cancer of the breast. Beautiful - she is as old as I am. We cry together - hope together. These days are like that, when you would like to hide under the covers. You are so tired... You fight for the patients, with the patients - and then a vaccination comes and destroys lives and dreams. What is in store for us? When will this madness finally stop? So you go home, you hug your children and you are happy that here begins a perfect world. And tomorrow the madness continues and you have to be able to bear it and carry it.....☹️

Back
Top Bottom