Something that's been on my mind for awhile now, and maybe it's been covered somewhere but I admit I have difficulty and poor results trying to use the search function on the forum.. where do germs, bacteria, viruses etc, fit into the scheme of densities? I know the C's stated that from 4D comes the thought, which then can manifest in our realm as a virus, to bring about a change of some sort, but as far as the actual critters themselves, where do they belong in the hierarchy?

If minerals, rocks, and some plants make up 1D, and if other plants and then animals make up 2D, if organic portals constitute the bridge between 2D and 3D, if souled humans make up 3D, and then a network or social memory complex makes up 4D, then what are these microscopic things that are crawling around in all things? Are the strictly 3D? Or 4D? Or are they something that transcends all densities?

Something that's been on my mind for awhile now, and maybe it's been covered somewhere but I admit I have difficulty and poor results trying to use the search function on the forum.. where do germs, bacteria, viruses etc, fit into the scheme of densities? I know the C's stated that from 4D comes the thought, which then can manifest in our realm as a virus, to bring about a change of some sort, but as far as the actual critters themselves, where do they belong in the hierarchy?

If minerals, rocks, and some plants make up 1D, and if other plants and then animals make up 2D, if organic portals constitute the bridge between 2D and 3D, if souled humans make up 3D, and then a network or social memory complex makes up 4D, then what are these microscopic things that are crawling around in all things? Are the strictly 3D? Or 4D? Or are they something that transcends all densities?

I tried to ask this same question a while ago and most responses were "have you read the wave series?"

I'm curious as to what the truth is. However I think they could be a bridge between 1d and 2d.

I had a phone conversation with my healthcare friend yesterday, what she told me I found terribly disturbing. She told that a facility had on one unit approx 25 residents diagnosed with COVID, they were color coded in four categories depending on the expected level of attrition, they are being treated with oxygen and dexamethosone (a steroid) only. All residents have received the jab. So how they all of a sudden acquired COVID is a mystery, well maybe not to enlightened individuals.

The last holdouts in the facility apparently have now been vaccinated to meet the deadline for double vax by October, which means that there are a bunch of health care workers, that are potentially shedding the spike protein to a vulnerable population, and not only that, it is expected that booster shots will be rolled out, possibly in October, when the mass flu vax start to roll out. My heart is numb, I have nothing else to say on this.

Approx 2 weeks ago, 25 ER nurses walked off the job becsue of the vaxx mandates, it left 2 nurses alone in the ER. A woman died waiting for care in the triage area. There is a critical shortage of nursing staff in specialty areas and elsewhere throughout the health system with the hiring of agency nurses, and even recruiting nurses from the Philippines to fill in the gaps, how successful this will be is anyone's guess. The Nursing Union President has recently resigned, she did not agree with mandates.

Talking with my friend who has a health care store, she has concerns about her business license which come up for renewal on December 31st. Which made me think about the vax mandates for healthcare providers, for now this is not necessary for those that have a private practice, such as ND"S physio, massage therapists etc. I think they also have a renewal date for December 31st. Will they government have the balls (in collusion with the licensing bodies to exert pressure on practitioners to become vaxxed or lose their license). Maybe I am overthinking this, but from what we are witnessing in BC at this time I have no confidence, that the health authorities will act in a humane manner. And that all healthcare services will come under the governments control. I hope I am wrong with this conjecture.

I Pray for some divine intervention at this time.

I'm curious as to what the truth is. However I think they could be a bridge between 1d and 2d.

I can definitely see how they could act as that, but then also, if I remember correctly, it was mentioned that viruses spurn our evolutionary growth by acting as a catalyst for change. So perhaps, they act as a bridge for all densities? Or maybe just up to 4D since beyond that there isn't much physicality?

:-) Some unvaccinated undercover cops with the NYPD’s Internal Affairs Bureau have allegedly been threatened with demotion if they don’t get the COVID-19 jab — because they can’t set up stings in restaurants without a vaccination card, The Post has learned.

The cops — at least 10 officers and detectives across the IAB unit — were told by Deputy Commissioner of Internal Affairs Joseph Reznick that they would be kicked back to a precinct if they didn’t get the shot, police sources said.
“He’s doing it because if they are going to set up cops, they need vaccination cards to go into restaurants and they don’t have it,” a source said.

Reznick also allegedly threatened the undercovers with an administrative transfer, which the source said “kills their careers because they are known as a rat.”
“No one will want to work with them,” the source said.

As of Tuesday, the NYPD’s vaccination rate of its workforce — which includes just under 35,000 uniformed officers and nearly 18,000 civilian members — was 64 percent, Shea said on NY1.

they are being treated with oxygen and dexamethosone (a steroid) only.
What is criminal is I saw a doctor a while ago say that the hospital protocol for covid is remdesivir (causes kidney damage), doxycycline (antibiotic increases kidney damage) and dexamethosone (steroid increases kidney damage). They started using these as they know it causes kidney damage and causes the lungs to fill with fluid which they then say on the death certificate they died of "covid pneumonia". I cannot get over the level of criminality inherent in this explanation I saw from this doctor. I wish I could find which one said it for you. Sorry for this crazy times you are living through.

I am noticing that in Australia there has been a big ‘push’ in more recent years to acknowledge the ‘traditional custodians of the land’ in Australia.
This is happening in my gentrified area. Signs everywhere stating that this is the traditional land of this particular people. They want to make it part of the postal system too.

When I'm driving with my crew in the fire truck they'll often comment on these signs in a positive way. I tell them it's a prelude to more and higher taxes, a first nations tax, enjoy!

I used Wayback Machine and saw this as their earliest saved copy.

Is this what you read when posting the link to the story ?

If you hover over the date 28th you will see what was saved and its hour.
Thankyou, nice work! 🤩 Yes that was the document that was removed/edited. They concealed most of that information by immediately shoving it to the bottom of another document. Seriously thought I was losing my mind for a moment there!
Sneaky little beasties.
But great to see they can’t really hide anything...
I will remember that for future use. 😍

Maybe a new phenomenon: post vaxx babies with black eyes and very quick bodily development:

This is happening in my gentrified area. Signs everywhere stating that this is the traditional land of this particular people. They want to make it part of the postal system too.

When I'm driving with my crew in the fire truck they'll often comment on these signs in a positive way. I tell them it's a prelude to more and higher taxes, a first nations tax, enjoy!
Yes those signs have been in our area for quite some time, reflecting the language and customs of First Nations. I have also noticed how much this whole ‘recognition’ of them has escalated into total overdrive since the whole BLM campaign exploded. Radio stations are creating dedicated times to playing music from only indigenous artists, interviews with ‘disadvantaged youth’, there are daily stories in the media ‘honouring’ Aboriginal elders and upcoming role models or else thinly veiled stories suggesting they are basically uninformed about Covid and how they need to be targeted to be a priority in the vax rollout ‘for their protection’.

Honestly, many in Government or even in this country have NEVER given a damn about these people before this, so it’s pretty upsetting to see how many of them are falling for the sudden ‘adoration’. I have been thinking a lot about why this is. As @iamthatis so insightfully shared in his wonderful, eloquent reply to an earlier post:

Just like any group, they're subject to programming and traumas and implants and all the rest of Predator's manipulations. There are also many of them who are skilled intuitives and have the capacity for Soul growth and are just downright good people. On the whole, they can be as messed up, complex, and beautiful as anyone else.

Most designs of the government seem to be based on the goal of breaking people and creating a situation of total dependence, and artificially-induced childhood. The Natives had a skill-set that would have allowed them to remain independent and self-sufficient.

I pray with all my heart that the message of the awakened ones moves through what in Australia we call the ‘bush telegraph’ (word of mouth) and those who rise from their slumber will stand together, help guide others to listen to their deeper Souls’ knowing and see this obscene, wicked, evil lie for what it is before any more are sacrificed to the malevolent, voracious, insatiable appetite of the black hearted beast. ENOUGH!!!!!

Making the effort:

Holocaust survivors join Lawyers, Dr Fleming, and Prof Luc Montagnier in demanding the International Criminal Court charge World Governments with Crimes against Humanity, Genocide, and breaches of the Nuremberg Code

Nazi concentration camp survivors have sent a letter to the International Criminal Court in support of a joint ‘Request for Investigation’ by lawyers who have submitted evidence, alongside sworn affidavits from Professor Luc Montagnier and Dr Richard Fleming, alleging Governments world-wide and their advisors are complicit in genocide, crimes against humanity, and breaches of the Nuremberg Code.

Attorney Melinda C. Mayne, and Kaira S. McCallum submitted a 27-page ‘Request for Investigation’ to the International Criminal Court (ICC) at The Hague back in April 2021 alleging the UK Government and its advisors were complicit in crimes against humanity in the name of Covid-19.

On the 28th of April 2021, the pair received a formal acknowledgement from the ICC and were assigned a case number – ‘141/21’. Since then the pair have been gathering new evidence to use in their ICC claim and have established connections with lawyers and research scientists from around the world.

Read more

If memory serves me correctly, the natural world or nature itself (2nd density) is a symmetrical reflection of 6th density. This is through genetics.

Back
Top Bottom