I'm no expert in running medical trials but I am able to look at numbers.

The following image was taken from this tweet
where doubts are suggested about vaxx effectiveness reported by Pfizer in an additional study done by Kaiser, 93.3%.

Dr Krause highly critical of Kaiser study supporting Pfizer conclusions

Noted how huge are the unvaccinated groups (Person-years) versus the partial/fully vaccinated. Wouldn't one want to have the two groups more or less the same ? Something tells me that this was the reason Dr. Krause raised the doubt.

That efficacy that Kaiser Study calculated is "relative effectiveness" vs "absolute effectiveness". Absolute is what happens in the real world. Relative allows you to play games with Statistics.

Now this one is a bomb,

The above also gives another idea. What if we can use transmarginal inhibition consciously and actively choose self limiting conditioning that we want to break down rather than have something or someone else choose for us?
That is what I am trying to do. Not without uneasiness, I am looking at the entire scenario from a high level ( as detached as possible) pespective as I would do in order to describe a strategy game. I have many moments of near breakdown but so far so good. Stresam rules.

Regarding the Sott article, it could be reactualised. It is too good and current not to.

I'm no expert in running medical trials but I am able to look at numbers.

The following image was taken from this tweet
where doubts are suggested about vaxx effectiveness reported by Pfizer in an additional study done by Kaiser, 93.3%.

Noted how huge are the unvaccinated groups (Person-years) versus the partial/fully vaccinated. Wouldn't one want to have the two groups more or less the same ? Something tells me that this was the reason Dr. Krause raised the doubt.

That efficacy that Kaiser Study calculated is "relative effectiveness" vs "absolute effectiveness". Absolute is what happens in the real world. Relative allows you to play games with Statistics.

Now this one is a bomb,

My RIPFauci thought this morning was not accurrate. Back to work.

A recent Dr. Mercola article:

The ‘Plandemic’ and the Great Awakening

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• Mikki Willis’ documentary “Plandemic” was released May 4, 2020, and has since been viewed over 1 billion times, despite being universally censored. “Plandemic Part 2: Indoctornation” has also been viewed more than 200 million times
  • “Plandemic: Indoctornation” features David Martin, Ph.D., who has documented and tracked white collar crime for decades and invented technologies that help trace the flow of funding
  • Martin helped educate Sens. Ron Paul and Ron Johnson when they started to go after Dr. Anthony Fauci to finally hold him accountable for his decades of crimes
  • While many blame the encroaching tyranny on incompetence, the evidence suggests it’s not incompetence at all. It was planned this way
  • Ultimately, the plan is to create a state of dependency, through which the technocratic elite can then control the human population. “Plandemic Part 3” will delve into this plan to show the history behind it and how it has led us to where we are right now. It will also review how we can rebuild society after it falls apart
In this interview, filmmaker-turned-author Mikki Willis discusses his two-part film “Plandemic,” which went viral despite being universally censored last year. He’s now releasing a book, “Plandemic: Fear Is the Virus. Truth Is the Cure,” and is working on “Plandemic Part 3,” which is slated for release around the winter holidays. Willis summarizes the backstory of how “Plandemic” came to be:

“I had met Judy Mikovits, who is the featured virologist in ‘Plandemic 1.’ I'd met her about a year and a half before the pandemic was announced. At the time, when [the COVID pandemic] was announced, I was working on a film called ‘The Narrative,’ which was to really pull back the curtain on mainstream media, the way that it's been infiltrated and affected the global consciousness.
In the process of doing this, the whistleblowers that I was interviewing for the movie, several of them had warned me and said there's a false flag coming very soon. A false flag means an event that takes place that diverts the world's attention and/or subverts the consciousness such that we'll vote for war … or something like that.
It's some kind of an event that will cause some kind of a reaction. So, I was on the lookout for this … when the pandemic was announced, I reached out to Mikovits … and I asked her, ‘What do you think is going on here?’
She started to break it down for me, and it seemed so viable that I said, ‘Let's stop what we're doing and go to my studio, sit down and do this on camera, because I think that the world deserves to hear this information.’"

The C's have said the plans will fail and they've also said that being of STO orientation they help all who ask - even the STS hierarchy. They say they know the plans will fail because they see all. Thing is if the STS hierarchy are using the C's we don't know if they are asking for the truth, we don't know if they have put in the work to groove a clear channel, we don't know if they have taken the trouble to reduce noise or interference, we don't know if they're using means that supply reliable feedback, we don't know if they're putting in the 95% perspiration, and we don't know if they are openly networking. My guess is that they haven't done any of those things and the C's know it. That's why they know it will all fail because maybe the end results of the transmissions for them is just total rubbish and why we see so many contradictions.

I remember reading that the C's communicate with 4D STS, but I wonder whether those STS will be very pleased with the message the C's have to offer. They might try to open a channel to ask the C's how to become more efficiently self-servicing and might even receive advice. It would have to be a kind of communication that doesn't make them lose their negative polarization, or so I think.

I just listened to James Corbett interviewing Iain Davis, who is a contributor on ukcolumn.org and has his own website in-this-together.com

Interview: Iain Davis Dissects the Pseudopandemic

To the point, Davis has apparently just finished writing a ca 400 page book called 'Pseudopandemic', which, based on the interview, sounds like a very detailed chronicle/timeline of the whole thing from the start to where we are now. This book sounds like something that would be an interesting read and maybe a testimony to future generations of 'how they did it'. I'm definitely going to check it out since you can get it for free from his website (pdf and mobi) once you register to his newsletter, which I just did.

I'll get back with more details once I've read it... ;-)

I just listened to James Corbett interviewing Iain Davis, who is a contributor on ukcolumn.org and has his own website in-this-together.com

To the point, Davis has apparently just finished writing a ca 400 page book called 'Pseudopandemic', which, based on the interview, sounds like a very detailed chronicle/timeline of the whole thing from the start to where we are now. This book sounds like something that would be an interesting read and maybe a testimony to future generations of 'how they did it'. I'm definitely going to check it out since you can get it for free from his website (pdf and mobi) once you register to his newsletter, which I just did.

Great idea! Many Thanks!

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like a worthy read. Anyone else having an issues with the site loading though? Link:

It took a few minutes, but I came back to the tab a bit later and the page had loaded. I was going to say it seems to work, but then I got a 500 internal server error when I tried signing up. Will keep the tab open and check again in a day or 3.

New interview of Dr. Mercola with Mikki Willis.

Mikki Willis talks about his new book and his new documentary Plandemic 3 coming soon (end of this year).

Dr. Joseph Mercola interviews filmmaker Mikki Willis on the background to the two documentaries " Plandemic " & " Plandemic 2 / Indoctornation ".

Mikki Willis’ documentary “Plandemic” was released May 4, 2020, and has since been viewed over 1 billion times, despite being universally censored. “Plandemic Part 2:Indoctornation” has also been viewed more than 200 million times.

“Plandemic: Indoctornation” features David Martin, Ph.D., who has documented and tracked white collar crime for decades and invented technologies that help trace the flow of funding. Martin helped educate Sens. Ron Paul and Ron Johnson when they started to go after Dr. Anthony Fauci to finally hold him accountable for his decades of crimes.

While many blame the encroaching tyranny on incompetence, the evidence suggests it is not incompetence at all. It was planned this way. Ultimately, the plan is to create a state of dependency, through which the technocratic elite can then control the human population.

“Plandemic Part 3” will delve into this plan to show the history behind it and how it has led us to where we are right now. It will also review how we can rebuild society after it falls apart.

Here's the link for the video :

Hmm, you Ah, think there's a connection....🧐

Thursday, October 14th 2021
AS VEGAS, Nev. (News 4 and Fox 11) — Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak got his annual flu shot today in Las Vegas on Thursday to highlight the importance of vaccines during the COVID-19 pandemic.

“It’s officially flu season and right now is the time to get vaccinated against flu,” said Governor Sisolak. “Get your vaccine before the risk of exposure is high and there are cases of flu in your workplace, at your school, or in your friend group.”

In Nevada, the flu vaccine is currentlywidely available statewide. An annual flu vaccination is recommended for everyone 6 months and older, every year. This year’s flu vaccine protects against four different flu variants that are predicted to be the most prevalent.

Monday, October 18th 2021

Attachments

• 1634572171308.png
    1634572171308.png
    186.9 KB · Views: 11

Hi Aragorn. I bought this off Amazon a few months back (bizarre I know - I assume they do this for capture!) Its jammed to the absolute hilt with data/links and it reads like a pacey yet overwhelming case for the prosecution. Its secondary title - New Normal Technocracy - is the backbone of why the facts he puts forward are more than a little sobering! Enjoy the read if you can.

In Pfizer's negotiations with Argentina to supply them "life-saving vaccines," they demanded the government of Argentina assume all liability for any lawsuits, including those resulting from their own negligence. Argentina agreed to cover standard liabilities, but not those due to Pfizer's negligence, which was a deal killer for Pfizer. As an alternative, Pfizer demanded the government purchase an insurance policy and designate all of Argentina's financial reserves, embassy buildings and military bases as collateral! Argentina declined.

Negotiations with Brazil followed a similar path, but most other South and Central American countries capitulated to such terms. Seems a pharmaceutical "Shock Doctrine" is fully in gear.

Such greed brings to mind the word rapacious (rape-a-shus). Sounds like Pfizer needs to create a vaccine for greed--at "warp speed"!

Video of the news broadcast in India
Geez, I wonder what the contract Jacinda Ardern signed with Pfizer contains? She won’t release it to the public.
Still, Pfizer is the only vaccine approved for distribution in New Zealand, even though other non mRNA vaccines have been approved and purchased for use. Although we have been trying to get a straight answer—to no avail—from official sources about if other vaccines have actually been purchased, and if so when will they be available.

A consensus has formed - The Corona Committee Conference - Stew Peters/Dr. Ruby and The Pathological Institute, Reutlingen, Germany

Doctors Examined Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca Vaccines and Found Exotic Metals and Parasites

Thirty-five groups of doctors, research scientists and lawyers across US, UK, Germany, Austria and Japan examined a thousand vials of Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca ‘vaccines’ and found hundreds of sharp edged metal pieces in one droplet along with parasite material. When researchers heated the samples while being observed under the microscope, the particles began to move and were in-sync with each other. Sharp metal objects, graphene layers, large rectangular objects that have never seen before, are not biologic and likely are harmful when inside a human body. These doctors are calling for a worldwide halt of Covid injections.

Dr. Jane Ruby joined the Stew Peters Show with a FIRST LOOK at what's really going on in the bodies of "vaccine" recipients!
These people are DEAD, and autopsies show what appears to be a war inside their anatomy!

Cause Of Death After COVID-19 Injected Implants & Undeclared Components Of The Implants

Prof. Dr. Werner Bergholz Commented that the numbers of fatalities on the European Statistics do NOT include all of the reported German deaths!

Press Conference of the Pathological Institute, Reutlingen - September 20, 2021. In the pathological institute in Reutlingen, the results of the autopsies of eight people who died after COVID19 vaccination will be presented. The fine tissue analyses were performed by pathologists Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Prof. Dr. Walter Lang. The findings confirm Prof. Dr. Peter Schirmacher findings that among more than 40 corpses he autopsied who had died within two weeks of COVID19 vaccination, approximately one-third of those deaths were caused by the vaccination. Microscopic details of the tissue changes will be shown during the live-streamed press conference. Prof. Dr. Werner Bergholz will report on the current parameters of the statistical recording of vaccination events.

The press conference will also present the results of the analysis of COVID-19 vaccine samples by an Austrian research group, which are in line with the findings of scientists from Japan and the USA. Undeclared metal-containing components were found in the vaccine. Visually, vaccine elements are conspicuous by their unusual shape.

The results of the investigation have led to legal and political demands, for example, for the immediate collection of information by the authorities in order to be able to assess the health risk posed to the population by the COVID-19 vaccines. For example, early signals of impaired fertility in vaccinated individuals can be examined by consulting IVF registries. Through the cancer registry, insights can be gained into the development of cancer due to the genetic modifications of the viral RNA. Suspension of COVID-19 vaccination should be considered.

Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt

Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt looks back on many years of teaching experience at the Universities of Hamburg, Bern and Tübingen as well as visiting professorships/study visits in Japan (Nihon University), USA (Brookhaven National Institute), Korea, Sweden, Malaysia and Turkey. He headed the Institute of Pathology in Reutlingen for 18 years, after which he worked as a practicing pathologist. Prof. Burkhardt has published over 150 articles in journals and as contributions to handbooks. He has also certified pathological institutes. .

Prof. Dr. Walter Lang

Prof. Dr. Walter Lang worked as a pathologist at the Hannover Medical School from 1968-1985. Afterwards, for 25 years, he directed a private institute for pathology in Hanover, which he founded, specializing in transplant pathology, extra gynecological cytology, thyroid tumors, and lung/pleural pathology. He performed consultation diagnostics for 12 major lung clinics and performed liver pathology examinations for numerous clinics. In the period 1985-2020 he performed consultation examinations for the pathology department of the lung clinic in Herner.

Prof. Dr. Werner Bergholz

Prof. Dr. Werner Bergholz is a former professor of electrical engineering with a focus on quality and risk management at the Jakobs University in Bremen. Before his appointment, Prof. Bergholz worked for 17 years in chip production management at Siemens.

Back
Top Bottom