Yes, it's becoming more and more ominous and I don't know which will prove to be more dangerous - the psychopaths in charge or the AI!

A Patent Issued for The Purpose of Contact Tracing All Vaccinated Humans Worldwide – “Wake up stupid little sheep. You are being led to your slaughter.”

“What I’m suggesting is the inoculation is a guise to literally put in metallic materials, that are potentially magnetic, to interact with satellites or cell towers with the human body. In other words, rather than using a cell phone you can use your body and your cell phone for remotely testing, let’s say, blood sugars or blood pressure or oxygen levels. And this is what the patent actually suggests that Pfizer took out, that was awarded just last month, 31 August of this year.

“This was the conclusion that I came to: that it is the very first patent that shows up in a list of about 18,500 for the purpose of contact tracing of, I believe, all vaccinated humans worldwide who will be or are now connected to the Internet of Things,” Dr. Robert Young said during an interview which you can watch HERE (extract starts at 24 mins).

Dr. Young was referring to patent US11107588 B2: Methods and Systems of Prioritizing Treatments, Vaccination, Testing And / Or Activities While Protecting the Privacy of Individuals.

We have downloaded a copy of the patent document from HERE and attached it below.
[...]
The patent applicants and inventors are Gal Ehrlich and Maier Fenster of Ehrlich & Fenster, a firm of patent and trademark attorneys in Israel. Dr. Young states the patent was issued to Pfizer. We were unable to find the relationship between the patent attorneys and Pfizer to share here. However, we did find the video clip below which indicates Pfizer aims to become more than simply a drug manufacturing organisation.
[...]
Karen Kingston, a biotech analyst, discussed the patent application document of 18 March 2021 on the Stew Peters Show, watch HERE. Below, we have noted extracts from the application inserted as “a quote” and Kingston’s comments on them are marked as “KK”.
[...]
KK: So, the Covid injection co-ordinates with electronic devices within yourself and others.
[...]
KK: These [images below] show the network of people and how they are all connected to one another.
1634879369900.png
KK: Taking a look again at the configuration in the figures above you can see that people are connected to one another in groups.
1634879701459.png

KK: They give a real-life example and I want you to listen to the words that they use.
[...]

Kingston returned to the Stew Peters Show a few days later with an update to discuss further evidence: “Americans thought that by being vaccinated they were getting their ticket back to their liberties and their freedom when actually it is a gateway to an obedience platform and potentially an execution platform if you are not obedient based on your score,” Kingston said.

[See Stew Peters/Karen Kingston vid in article.]

“Look at facts. Look at evidence. And understand that when someone has malicious intent and sociopathy, they do not tell you they are going to harm and violate you. They tell you what ever it is you need to hear in order for them to accomplish their goal,” Kingston advised.

Dr Vladimir Zev Zelenko offers his assessment on a Telegram post: “Wake up stupid little sheep. You are being led to your slaughter.”

Last edited:
@Woodsman, re: the particular post you are defending here, you failed to understand the nature of the conversation we were all having here, not just my contribution. When you insert "ego" into it, as if that were warranted somehow, and as if you were needed as the judge of myself in this instance, you changed the topic. You traded in the substance of what we were discussing as a way to end things, and not with any further understanding of what we were discussing, which was the censorship of a post by moderators at this forum.

There are threads here where that sort of input is not only welcome, but sought after. To act as if your doing so on this particular thread in the midst of this particular debate was business as usual for this forum, I contest. If I were to act as psychoanalyst as you have, I would say that having an active disagreement, a legitimate back and forth expressing our concerns on this matter, made you uncomfortable, and you, unconsciously perhaps, decided to bring things to a close by shifting attention to the personal. You didn't do so in a malicious way. You weren't trolling, as happens on Twitter. But it amounts to the same thing: instead of sticking to the sometimes lively nature of debate, you get personal as way to end your discomfort by changing the subject.

I have shared very personal things about myself at this forum. I have made myself vulnerable in that sense. And I have also attempted to help people who have asked for help, and hopefully I have provided some help. I have also asked for help myself at times, and was gratified to have found the help I've looked for. So, please let's not mix apples and oranges here, Woodsman. I know full well the nature of this forum.

That's all I'm going to say on this. We've wasted enough time on a discussion that could have ended some time ago now.

A decision has been made by the moderators to censor a particular post. We discussed our various takes on it. We learned why the moderators made that decision. And now it's to move on.

I will take one bit of advice you offered, Woodsman. I think I'll take a break from here! Or at least a break from actively posting here. As you also noted, there is an apocalypse happening right now, and I need to focus on my husband's and my own preparedness. Probably not surprisingly, prolonging this particular conversation is not high on my "to do" list!

I wanted to say, too, Woodsman, that I harbor no ill feelings where you or anyone else is concerned; I just want us to bring this to a close.

It's pretty normal to write a long response essay of this sort. I've done it myself. It's embarrassing, but like I said, normal.

All I did was point out that you were acting like your ego was stung, and offered what I'd hoped was a friendly, "Notice it but don't sweat it."

The fact that you are reacting to this degree is also worth noticing and not trying to explain away.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Really appreciate it. My diet is pretty solid keto mostly. only drink water and coffee. Atleast 3 litres a day. But i do need to spend more time in nature. I also do loads of singing in my car and im big on massage as my job is physical so relaxing my body is something i try to really focus on.

What was really interesting was that i rocked up to the ER and told the guy at the door what was going on. he immediately rushed to the receptionist and said to her "we have another one". I got rushed through and they brought out a wheel chair for me super fast. So im thinking this is happening a lot but probably the real deal from the jab.

I will look into the magnesium situaton though @forest_light. im big on melatonin for my sleep but relaxing the body is another element i should add. appreciate your post and everyone else who commented!

Thanks again everyone.

Glad you're ok @placematt !
I concur on the magnesium. Don't know about it in relation to your symptoms but have found it very very helpful with keto diet in general.

Tuesday I took my self to Emergency Room as I thought i was having a heart attack. I had never experienced that level of pain in my chest area, difficulty breathing, heart beating through my chest etc. They ran a heap of tests, Im still unvaccinated but wondered If i had myocarditis or something similar from the vaccinated shedding. Well all my tests came back good. So im pretty sure it was a panic attack. I have never experienced anything like it before and to drive myself to the ER at 7pm shows how worried I was.

No idea if this could be anything to do with it or not, but, as it happens, earlier this week I kept experiencing what I'd describe as sensations of doom - A physical feeling in my gut and heart like something bad was about to happen. (this is not normal or usual for me, it was very noticeable. I don't know about panic attacks but it sounds similar).. It came repeatedly for a few days, I think it was Sunday through Tuesday. At the time I wondered if it could be some kind of "beaming"..

Then this C's session quote @thorbiorn posted in the Crazy Storm Weather thread today got me thinking about earthquakes and infrasound...
(Chu) Do you want to ask about that weird thing you saw in the pool?

(L) Oh, yeah. What day was it? Was it Wednesday? It was the same day that this Charlie Hebdo thing happened, so that was Wednesday. So I was looking out the window at the guys who...

(Galatea) The mouse is crawling down.

(L) ...at the guys who were removing a stump out in the back yard. I noticed that the pool had swells, and they were big, slow, almost-entire-pool-sized swells. The water was going up and down, up and down, almost straight up and down, in a big way. It was BIG swells like you'd see on big open water long before a storm. I stood there and watched and watched and waited, because usually if the pool is doing something like that, it will calm down after 5 or 10 minutes. I watched it for at least 10 minutes or so, and I went back and looked at it again and it was still doing it 30 minutes later. Honey, you remember?

(Ark) Yes, yes.

(L) It was doing it for a long time, and it didn't stop.

(Ark) It was like, you know, being in resonance with something with frequency of 60 Hz or something like that.

(Perceval) But it didn't splash over the sides?

(L) No splashing, no wavelets. It was almost as if it had oil on top of it to keep it perfectly smooth, what mariners would call “oily swells” I think.

(Pierre) It was a very long wavelength, like 3 or 4 meters.

(L) Yeah, at least. We waited, and I was thinking maybe it was an earthquake or something like that.

(Pierre) Something in the ground?

(L) Yeah, so can you tell me what that was?

A: Activation of inner earth energies in response to events elsewhere. We have noted that your planet responds to activities on the surface. Often this is expressed as heat which results in earthquakes and/or volcanic eruptions. But it can also call forth other types of frequencies. There is another aspect that you should consider: the use of infrasound machines by secret projects to control human emotional states. Such instruments can evoke even more devastating responses from the planet and thereby the solar system.

And actually, since the earthquake in Victoria a few weeks ago, there have been several times I thought another quake was about to happen, while lying in bed, on my back, I thought I felt large deep/slow earth tremors, the bed starting to rock.. Not sure if I was imagining it or not.. So anyway I wonder if it's possible the symptoms you experienced could've been brought on by some kind of infrasound, whether generated on purpose by someone, or effects of ongoing seismic activity?

What was really interesting was that i rocked up to the ER and told the guy at the door what was going on. he immediately rushed to the receptionist and said to her "we have another one". I got rushed through and they brought out a wheel chair for me super fast. So im thinking this is happening a lot but probably the real deal from the jab.

"We have another one", wow.. I overheard a new anti-smoking ad on TV yesterday, which said:

"Within 10 minutes of inhaling cigarette smoke, blood becomes sticky. Dangerous clots can form, increasing the risk of a catastrophic heart attack, even in a person's 40s or 30s."

Sounds like damage control.. I wonder what else they're going to start saying is causing young people to have heart attacks. :cool2:

Last edited:
I think this comment is a direct hit on what is being setup at the moment in many countries. The need to recategorize deaths in the vaccinated population (due to clot-shot effects or other ailments) as being unvaxxed. Devilishly simple when you control institutions doing the counting (Stalin had some sober words about voting and counting).

If those who refuse a booster jab are then declared officially unvaccinated , that means that any ADE deaths will appear to be in the unvaccinated group.

Psychological priming

They will keep Con-19 Circus going as long as they want because they own the Media controlling the narrative.

Some badly chosen words in this interview.

I came off looking like a tin foil hat wearing idiot for posting this on FB. It is my fault for not double checking it, of course. I may have read it before the edit comment, but is most definitely a 'naughty meme' and not just maybe. For some reason I assumed this thread to be a serious one trying to get at factual information and the Corona Craziness thread for goofy fun. (although this doesn't really involve C19 at all. We also know assumption is the mother of all screw-ups, so that is also on me!). This "meme" is pure mischief, n'est-ce pas? There is indeed a conference but these guys are not speaking there as far as I can tell nor is trans humanism a topic.

I think we need to guard each others backs, especially in these times. Yes, I do love parody and satire. Francis has said and done plenty to warrant a bullseye on his fish hat from the traditionalists. I guess this falls into the "wouldn't this be outrageous if it was true" category of humor which basically means it is pure fantasy and imagination with a dash of mal intent. I'm not sure what purpose that serves in a world where outrageous has become the new normal, but I am sure I was a complete dope for taking it seriously!

I know you are quite eloquent and erudite. I also think I recall you making comments that indicated you are a Catholic of some sort, or, at the least, knowledgeable about or raised in the Catholic Faith. So, I'm curious why you posted this here and in this thread. One other question: How is this "likely in the spirit of holy conversation!"? I am not even sure what that means. Was that a tongue-in-cheek jibe I missed? I want to understand.
It's all true, even the fact checkers now admit it. You should have no fear of what other people think, remember they are all ignorant beyond belief, and if you are getting flak, it means you are over the target. FACT CHECK: Does This Picture Show An Advertisement For An ‘Elite Global Leaders’ Conference Being Held In Rome?

The Moscow Metro on Friday rolled out what authorities have touted as the world’s first fare payment system based on facial recognition technology. The cashless, cardless and phone-less system, called “Face Pay,” has been fitted at special turnstiles across the Russian capital’s more than 240 metro stations.

“To enter the metro, passengers won’t need a card or a smartphone — just look at the camera on the turnstile,” said Maxim Liksutov, deputy mayor in charge of transport. “You won’t need to touch your smartphone or any other surfaces,” Liksutov added, referencing rising concerns about the spread of the coronavirus in the capital amid Russia’s record-setting daily case and death numbers, low vaccination rates and lax enforcement of mask-wearing rules.

To activate Face Pay, passengers will need to connect their photo, bank card and transit card, known as a “Troika” car, to the service through the Moscow Metro’s mobile app.
Liksutov said passengers’ data will be “securely encrypted,” but activists have raised privacy concerns. “The camera on the turnstile reads a biometric key, not a face image or other personal data,” said Liksutov. He forecast that up to 15% of metro passengers will regularly use Face Pay in the next three years.

“Moscow is the first city in the world where the system is working on such a scale,” he added. “There are no equivalents of Face Pay in terms of quality and ease of use for passengers anywhere in the world.”

Authorities in the Russian capital have already widely deployed facial recognition technology across the capital, with a network of almost 200,000 surveillance cameras used to identify criminal suspects.

Activists have expressed fears that authorities will use facial recognition cameras as a surveillance tool. The debate reignited this week after Russia’s Kommersant business daily reported that users’ photographs uploaded to a website that provides public services for Moscow residents will be automatically shared with law enforcement authorities. The Moscow mayor’s office denied the report, but the Kremlin said that security officers already have legal access to the private data stored on Russia’s public services websites.

His view is barely coherent and bizarrely thought through, but the real problem is that it's wrong from top to bottom. China is not trying to take over America. China was not behind the scamdemic. China is not trying to depopulate America using the vaccines. Someone is trying to do those things, though not in the way that Clif thinks or imagines, but it ain't the Chinese.

To be fair, China seems to be heavily involved in this plandemic. One of the most obvious pieces of evidence is that nowhere did as many people "die from covid" or "drop dead on the streets" as initially in Wuhan. Incidentally, that was after the CCP "disinfected" Wuhan by pumping lots of who-knows-what into the air and on the streets:

The Chinese influence in the WHO is also well established. Both the initial scare stories from Wuhan and the WHO guidelines were among the main drivers for the whole plandemic setup.

So China is certainly involved to a good degree, even though there have been reports that the CCP decided not to honor their earlier deals with the Western globalists and basically try to become the dominant force themselves. Don't know if any of that is true.

As to Clif High, I also think that he overstates the importance of the CCP in what is going on in the US. At the same time, he also thinks that the ultimate driver behind all this is a kind of alien intelligence that influences or controls major players in the world. Which is more or less in line with our research here.

I'm just going to think out loud here about what crossed my mind while finishing the French translation of the last worth reading Whitney Webb's article of investigation on ModeRNA (for the part 1, the 2nd remains to be published in English) as well as taking a look on datas shared here.

I want to talk about parasites that would be find in transgenic products called "anti-Covid-19 vaccines", parasites that are now called here and there hydras. So, what crossed my mind is the fact that we know that they are doing large experiments on a global scale on populations without their real informed consent, because as long as we do not know from pharmaceuticals what's in their products - and assuming they are telling the truth if they do so -, there is no possible informed consent.

We know that several Agendas are at race, and we know the one who want experiment "for free lunch" new systems - transgenic products called "anti-Covid-19 vaccines - to deliver "treatments" that mostly are killing a bunch of people and destroy the life of hundred of thousands of others, and more to come in the next years, without doubt, unfortunately. We know the Agenda who would be happy if the former one could help to depopulate the planet.

But we know as well that elites at the high pik of the pyramid seek for immortality, too. What is the caracteristic of the hydra mentionned above? Its regenerative ability, which lead geneticists to believe that this polyp is immortal.

According to Wikipedia:
Biologists are especially interested in Hydra because of their regenerative ability – they do not appear to die of old age, or to age at all.
[...]

Tissue regeneration[edit]​

Hydras undergo morphallaxis (tissue regeneration) when injured or severed. Typically, Hydras will reproduce by just budding off a whole new individual; the bud will occur around two-thirds of the way down the body axis. When a Hydra is cut in half, each half will regenerate and form into a small Hydra; the "head" will regenerate a "foot" and the "foot" will regenerate a "head". This regeneration occurs without cell division. If the Hydra is sliced into many segments, the middle slices will form both a "head" and a "foot".[6] The polarity of the regeneration is explained by two pairs of positional value gradients. There is both a head and foot activation and inhibition gradient. The head activation and inhibition works in an opposite direction of the pair of foot gradients.[19] The evidence for these gradients was shown in the early 1900s with grafting experiments. The inhibitors for both gradients have shown to be important to block the bud formation. The location that the bud will form is where the gradients are low for both the head and foot.[6] Hydras are capable of regenerating from pieces of tissue from the body and additionally after tissue dissociation from reaggregates.[19]

Non-senescence​

Daniel Martinez claimed in a 1998 article in Experimental Gerontology that Hydra are biologically immortal.[20] This publication has been widely cited as evidence that Hydra do not senesce (do not age), and that they are proof of the existence of non-senescing organisms generally. In 2010, Preston Estep published (also in Experimental Gerontology) a letter to the editor arguing that the Martinez data refute the hypothesis that Hydra do not senesce.[21]

The controversial unlimited lifespan of Hydra has attracted much attention from scientists. Research today appears to confirm Martinez' study.[22] Hydra stem cells have a capacity for indefinite self-renewal. The transcription factor "forkhead box O" (FoxO) has been identified as a critical driver of the continuous self-renewal of Hydra.[22] In experiments, a drastically reduced population growth resulted from FoxO down-regulation.[22]

In bilaterally symmetrical organisms (Bilateria), the transcription factor FoxO affects stress response, lifespan, and increase in stem cells. If this transcription factor is knocked down in bilaterian model organisms, such as fruit flies and nematodes, their lifespan is significantly decreased. In experiments on H. vulgaris (a radially symmetrical member of phylum Cnidaria), when FoxO levels were decreased, there was a negative effect on many key features of the Hydra, but no death was observed, thus it is believed other factors may contribute to the apparent lack of aging in these creatures.[5]

Genomics​

An ortholog comparison analysis done within the last decade demonstrated that Hydra share a minimum of 6,071 genes with humans. Hydra is becoming an increasingly better model system as more genetic approaches become available.[5] A draft of the genome of Hydra magnipapillata was reported in 2010.[23]

The genomes of cnidarians are usually less than 500 Mb in size, as in the Hydra viridissima, which has a genome size of approximately 300 Mb. In contrast, the genomes of brown hydras are approximately 1 Gb in size. This is because the brown hydra genome is the result of an expansion event involving LINEs, a type of transposable elements, in particular, a single family of the CR1 class. This expansion is unique to this subgroup of the genus Hydra and is absent in the green hydra, which has a repeating landscape similar to other cnidarians. These genome characteristics make Hydra attractive for studies of transposon-driven speciations and genome expansions.

Yeah, attractive, no doubt. I remember that Stephanie Seneff, in an interview with Dr Mercola about what's in the ARNm transgenic products called "anti-Covid-19 vaccines", was talking about these LINEs referred to in this excerpt from Wikipedia. I don't know enough about it to comment, but I thought it was worth mention it, in case someone else would have a better knowledge or insights.

I added below a picture explaining what is written previously in Wikipedia quote, aka: "When a Hydra is cut in half, each half will regenerate and form into a small Hydra; the "head" will regenerate a "foot" and the "foot" will regenerate a "head""
Regeneracion1.JPG

If they are hydras in transgenic products called "anti-Covid-19 vaccines" (100% biological or half bio-half synthetic), could it be possible that a higher Agenda would experiment this possible regenerative ability on populations that can be sacrificed on the altar of their hubris? See how things work and if they can go further in that direction on research for immortality (for themselves of course), or at least an extended life where the loss of a limb or an eye would be automatically regenerated, or so this elite suppose? Could it be a "promise" made to them by 4D entities? Could this promise include a back-door? Which one? And to do what?

Questions with no answers, at this point. Only speculations here.

But reading Le Carre'books led me to think too that those families whose members most often intermarry to preserve their so-called purity of blood - or should I say their perverse essence? - and thus often produce children affected by inbreeding disorders which appear, inevitably, are seeking for a while in biomedical research to eliminate this "negative" aspects of these inbred disorders, as well as to create augmented humans who will serve as stooges for those same "bloodline families". An agenda within another agenda or Russian dolls.

But since Mother Nature is not to be trifled with, it is a safe bet that things would not turn out the way they wanted even if they thought they had succeeded in creating the two kinds of beings mentioned above.

Edit: Grammar

The warped mind of pathocratic nutcase Tony Blair is back in UK political discourse, now claiming that it's our "civic duty" to be jabbed. It's so grim watching the political scene in the UK, and the return of this old bastard is grim indeed. He now wants pregnant women and children to get the jab. And of course the MSM in old blighty just lap it up, no pushback, no questioning. I genuinely wonder just how many people in the UK listen to this man.

I think this reply is unfair towards Woodsman. To me s/he didn’t come across as someone trying to psychoanalyse. The post was a good reminder of the core aims of this forum, and I perceived it more like a gentle nudge to calm down and not take this thing so seriously.
What is the s/he reference, @aragon? Aragon. we've been posting together for quite some time. In that sense you know me. Why the antagonism? @Woodsman said his piece, and I said mine, but my saying my piece is THE problem?

Talk about the core aims of this forum. Is fairness one of those "core aims?"

And those aren't "serious" comments you're making about me?

I agree, let's move on, as I was saying. And I suggest you lighten up as well.

It's pretty normal to write a long response essay of this sort. I've done it myself. It's embarrassing, but like I said, normal.

All I did was point out that you were acting like your ego was stung, and offered what I'd hoped was a friendly, "Notice it but don't sweat it."

The fact that you are reacting to this degree is also worth noticing and not trying to explain away.
This back and forth can go on forever. You are the one who brought "ego" into this. Not me. If you had stuck to the topic of conversation we wouldn't be having this unnecessary back and forth. Now "length of response" is the problem.

Ha! I give up. You win.

Now can we move on to something useful?

Another aspect of the scamdemic is the new buzz word/repercussion that's being vigorously showcased - the "supply chain":
Currently reading the Vigilant Citizen article featured on sott focus, The Hidden Symbols and Messages in Korean Psycho-Drama 'Squid Game'. Having become aware of Squid Game in the same way I became aware of the Kardashians by force of media hype, and then actively reading what it was about in the Tuesday Columbus Dispatch, how surprising to see it featured this morning on Sott. Even before reading the Sott/VC article, I had already thought how people have become so desensitized that a man raping a woman on a train only evokes cell phone recording! The other thought was of the Squid - Cthulhu as mentioned in the last session. But here's the kicker from the article:
By making resources scarce, the masses stop focusing on the rulers and start fighting each other for scraps.
And isn't that what all this supply chain business is really about.

BTW - Netflix tweeted Wednesday that “Squid Game” has become its biggest original series launch after reaching 111 million fans - since its September debut on its way to becoming Netflix’s biggest hit ever.

In searching for the above, these gems popped up:

Back
Top Bottom