A source close to California Gov. Gavin Newsom today told The Defender the governor experienced an adverse reaction to the Moderna COVID vaccine he received Oct. 27.

The source, who asked not to be identified, said Newsom’s symptoms were similar to those associated with Guillain–Barré syndrome (GBS), a known side effect of many vaccines.

If true, regardless of a persons soci-political ideology. This is tragic, hopefully, it may be transient and he will recover somewhat. But it also brings into question, the term most often on this forum "Knowledge Protects" and highlights why political leaders because of political ideology, the ego driven to seek power and just plain ignorance. Are they really any different from the rest of humanity that have succumbed to this mass psychosis we living at this time. Maybe, it is that there is something within the soul makeup of a person, that has the ability to inwardly on a soul level, discern truth from lies.

This comment from RFK Jr. from the article

“prays for Newsom’s family” and wishes him a quick recovery.

Kennedy added:

“However, if it’s true the governor has suffered debilitating neurological injuries following vaccination, it raises grave ethical questions about his seemingly dishonest efforts to conceal his injuries while implementing aggressive policies to force the children and working people of California to endure similar risks.”
Live by the needle, die by the needle. Newsom is the one who basically eliminated medical exemptions to vaccines for schoolchildren in California.

Because the scamdemic is a wordwide operation, it is interesting what happens where first and next. With this thread we get an oversight over the whole thing, and some insight about the decision tree of the cabal. With this knowledge, we gain an unique level of foresight. Whether all the reading costs too much time, is a personal consideration.
I haven't seen every forum that discusses this subject but I must say this thread, though very long now, is like the central depository of the CIA, Citizens Intelligence Agency. This place draws in info from many corners of the World. On some forums I frequent I noticed that things that are mentioned here they are not aware of. That's the value of this "water cooler" , IMHO of course ;-)

So how is this any different, from the vast majority of people at this time, that have been socially programmed to believe, and encourage others to "Get the Jab" it is for the greater good of humanity, Because a person is ignorant and lacks knowledge, do we forget our human values of empathy.
I'm asking out of pure interest. When Colin Powell died I saw quite a few on social media lacking "empathy" towards his death because of the role he played in the war in Iraq. However, there were also some who held your view and were accusing the others of lacking empathy. I thought this position interesting. I was like hmmm... so like, is empathy to be applied regardless of what a person does in life? I mean, should a guy who goes in a train and stabs people then gets shot by cops have others mourn his death? What about a crime boss who doesn't actually do anything himself but gets his gang to do the deeds... if he gets caught and dies in a fire fight should the public feel empathy? Or what about if he doesn't actually get caught by the law but suffers some illness which means he's in pain for some duration of time - should let's say the public of they were to know this wish him a quick recovery? 🤨

In the example you gave, the difference is the socially programmed members of the public don't have the power to mandate one takes the jab however, Newsom does. He's not ignorant of the damage this causes because he's not stupid... he's just rationalised it to himself that it's for the greater good. Heck if it's a cost worth bearing when others suffer it, then screw it, it's kind of poetic justice if indeed he did get an ADE himself too which I doubt he did. But if he did, then you know, it's okay if others get it why not him? Is he more human? This is the thrust of my argument.

Added: Another one that I saw which I thought puzzling was on Dr Tenpenny's telegram channel. Let's put it this way - she wasn't sad to hear Colin Powell had died. A handful of her followers then started accusing her of not being a good Christian. That no human should judge another human, only God can judge. I was like what the flying hell... I haven't managed to pin it down but this phenomenon is a thing. This thing of exploiting morality or ethics or empathy and making it into a thing that imprisons people or allows people to let other bad people do bad things because they aren't allowed to just straight up say, "that's evil, that's wrong" etc but somehow people can be accused of this same thing if they don't do something which could injure them or their loved ones. It's all so twisted and I'm hoping someone out there bloody articulates this phenomenon and brings it to public awareness as the PTB are using it to run circles around the public.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see how this psychological experiment on the Danish population - of first taking freedoms away, then giving some back and now to take those freedoms away again while putting the blame squarely on the non-vaccinated - will play out.
Transmarginal inhibition comes to mind, a different way of breaking people than practised in some other countries.

For the money they have wasted on the scam including mass testing, school closure, lockdown etc., they could have built new hospitals, educated nurses and doctors, prevented depressions, suicides and people unnecessarily dying from not being treated in time. If that option was not appealing, they could have invited people to come into the country and build extra prisons for the segment that statistically would need it. Rather than killing the mink production that extra income could have been allocated that money to good use too. And if they did not want to spend it in Denmark, because the would be too self-absorbed, they could have rebuild some of the damage they helped to create in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and Syria. Yes, even clean up some of the depleted Uranium pollution spots in former Yugoslavia, they witnessed their allies create in the 90ies. And if I say that and include certain words on FB, I will get a message saying, I need to consult the official site regarding those words.

Added: Another one that I saw which I thought puzzling was on Dr Tenpenny's telegram channel. Let's put it this way - she wasn't sad to hear Colin Powell had died. A handful of her followers then started accusing her of not being a good Christian. That no human should judge another human, only God can judge. I was like what the flying hell... I haven't managed to pin it down but this phenomenon is a thing. This thing of exploiting morality or ethics or empathy and making it into a thing that imprisons people or allows people to let other bad people do bad things because they aren't allowed to just straight up say, "that's evil, that's wrong" etc but somehow people can be accused of this same thing if they don't do something which could injure them or their loved ones. It's all so twisted and I'm hoping someone out there bloody articulates this phenomenon and brings it to public awareness as the PTB are using it to run circles around the public.
I agree with you. I've notice this phenomena of caging people in an ideological/ethical box in various situations.One of the best that come to my mind is when US went into Afghanistan and later to Iraq (... and on and on). Suddenly american flags were popping out everywhere in the US. The flag suddenly became the equivalent of the cross for Christians. If American flag was waving in Bagdad, well it was there because of "good being present". If it was on your house you were special. Next was none stop on CNN and other networks use of "our hero" when referring to soldiers. Everyone of them was a hero all of the sudden. Gosh, they just couldn't be doing anything bad. Then somewhere along the line came the "yellow ribbons" and on and on .....

If you attempted to point out anything negative at the "bubbler" about anything mentioned above, YOU WERE IN DEEP $$#%#. Those things became sacred, untouchable.

In the case of Colin Powell, I recall their news conferences when he was leading the charge in the Middle East. Flags, shiny medals, uniform and a well scripted talking points during pressers. How could any rationally thinking america see anything wrong with this guy ? Only one way, by not thinking too much.

96458f5e5a3cda61bd83dc359ad4a10e

In the New Normal they don't care so much about "heros", though in 2020 it was nurses and doctors. In 2021 this term has disappeared, as some from this group are not willing to play the game. Now they risk being called "medical terrorists" or "anti-vaxx terrorists".

Powell and many others in that particular group of actors were criminals. When you kill innocent families, kids or anyone, that is a criminal act and pointing out this fact is justified.

They Thought They Were Free: The Germans, 1933-45​

by Milton Mayer

And one day, too late, your principles, if you were ever sensible of them, all rush in upon you. The burden of self-deception has grown too heavy, and some minor incident, in my case my little boy, hardly more than a baby, saying ‘Jewish swine,’ collapses it all at once, and you see that everything, everything, has changed and changed completely under your nose. The world you live in—your nation, your people—is not the world you were born in at all. The forms are all there, all untouched, all reassuring, the houses, the shops, the jobs, the mealtimes, the visits, the concerts, the cinema, the holidays. But the spirit, which you never noticed because you made the lifelong mistake of identifying it with the forms, is changed. Now you live in a world of hate and fear, and the people who hate and fear do not even know it themselves; when everyone is transformed, no one is transformed. Now you live in a system which rules without responsibility even to God. The system itself could not have intended this in the beginning, but in order to sustain itself it was compelled to go all the way.

You have gone almost all the way yourself. Life is a continuing process, a flow, not a succession of acts and events at all. It has flowed to a new level, carrying you with it, without any effort on your part. On this new level you live, you have been living more comfortably every day, with new morals, new principles. You have accepted things you would not have accepted five years ago, a year ago, things that your father, even in Germany, could not have imagined.

I will never have empathy for
I'm asking out of pure interest. When Colin Powell died I saw quite a few on social media lacking "empathy" towards his death because of the role he played in the war in Iraq. However, there were also some who held your view and were accusing the others of lacking empathy. I thought this position interesting. I was like hmmm... so like, is empathy to be applied regardless of what a person does in life? I mean, should a guy who goes in a train and stabs people then gets shot by cops have others mourn his death? What about a crime boss who doesn't actually do anything himself but gets his gang to do the deeds... if he gets caught and dies in a fire fight should the public feel empathy? Or what about if he doesn't actually get caught by the law but suffers some illness which means he's in pain for some duration of time - should let's say the public of they were to know this wish him a quick recovery? 🤨

In the example you gave, the difference is the socially programmed members of the public don't have the power to mandate one takes the jab however, Newsom does. He's not ignorant of the damage this causes because he's not stupid... he's just rationalised it to himself that it's for the greater good. Heck if it's a cost worth bearing when others suffer it, then screw it, it's kind of poetic justice if indeed he did get an ADE himself too which I doubt he did. But if he did, then you know, it's okay if others get it why not him? Is he more human? This is the thrust of my argument.
I will never have empathy for assassins, for example Bill Gates. The day he dies, the day I will buy a bottle of Champagne and a cake of chocolate to celebrate.

I agree with you. I've notice this phenomena of caging people in an ideological/ethical box in various situations.One of the best that come to my mind is when US went into Afghanistan and later to Iraq (... and on and on). Suddenly american flags were popping out everywhere in the US. The flag suddenly became the equivalent of the cross for Christians. If American flag was waving in Bagdad, well it was there because of "good being present". If it was on your house you were special. Next was none stop on CNN and other networks use of "our hero" when referring to soldiers. Everyone of them was a hero all of the sudden. Gosh, they just couldn't be doing anything bad. Then somewhere along the line came the "yellow ribbons" and on and on .....

If you attempted to point out anything negative at the "bubbler" about anything mentioned above, YOU WERE IN DEEP $$#%#. Those things became sacred, untouchable.

In the case of Colin Powell, I recall their news conferences when he was leading the charge in the Middle East. Flags, shiny medals, uniform and a well scripted talking points during pressers. How could any rationally thinking america see anything wrong with this guy ? Only one way, by not thinking too much.

96458f5e5a3cda61bd83dc359ad4a10e

In the New Normal they don't care so much about "heros", though in 2020 it was nurses and doctors. In 2021 this term has disappeared, as some from this group are not willing to play the game. Now they risk being called "medical terrorists" or "anti-vaxx terrorists".

Powell and many others in that particular group of actors were criminals. When you kill innocent families, kids or anyone, that is a criminal act and pointing out this fact is justified.

You know, this boxing people in ethical boxes is also what will be employed against the general public when it comes to climate change. When they start implementing all they've been working towards and you resist, it'll be because you're an immoral and unethical human being who clearly doesn't care about the planet or its inhabitants. Surely, why wouldn't you want to be restricted to within 50 miles of where you live, why wouldn't you want everything you consumed or bought be tracked in real-time so that your carbon footprint can be kept within certain limits, why wouldn't you want your ability to spend money be controlled centrally to keep you in-check just in case you decide to drive your car beyond your weekly allowance? Hmmm? If you refuse any of these you are highly despicable human being and stand against the lofty humane values espoused by our highly evolved and advanced western society. 🤮

It's coming. You wait. Until people map out this phenomenon and it becomes common knowledge, the PTB will always employ it and use it to cage the public into this small ethical boxes where they are helpless but to watch their rights and freedoms get stripped away, heck, even their lives and good health. All for the greater good people. Think about your neighbour. And you know what, if any of the tyrants were to die or get sick and you dared not feel empathy, that's a one way ticket to hell - only God can judge, not you mere peasant. This is TWISTED as hell!

You know, this boxing people in ethical boxes is also what will be employed against the general public when it comes to climate change. When they start implementing all they've been working towards and you resist, it'll be because you're an immoral and unethical human being who clearly doesn't care about the planet or its inhabitants. Surely, why wouldn't you want to be restricted to within 50 miles of where you live, why wouldn't you want everything you consumed or bought be tracked in real-time so that your carbon footprint can be kept within certain limits, why wouldn't you want your ability to spend money be controlled centrally to keep you in-check just in case you decide to drive your car beyond your weekly allowance? Hmmm? If you refuse any of these you are highly despicable human being and stand against the lofty and humane values espoused by our highly evolved and advanced western society. 🤮
They are slowly starting with meat !!!!!!

"Meat is BAD. Eat veggies ONLY."

Unless DiCaprio's investment floods the market, then you can eat "meat".

You know, this boxing people in ethical boxes is also what will be employed against the general public when it comes to climate change. When they start implementing all they've been working towards and you resist, it'll be because you're an immoral and unethical human being who clearly doesn't care about the planet or its inhabitants. Surely, why wouldn't you want to be restricted to within 50 miles of where you live, why wouldn't you want everything you consumed or bought be tracked in real-time so that your carbon footprint can be kept within certain limits, why wouldn't you want your ability to spend money be controlled centrally to keep you in-check just in case you decide to drive your car beyond your weekly allowance? Hmmm? If you refuse any of these you are highly despicable human being and stand against the lofty and humane values espoused by our highly evolved and advanced western society. 🤮

It's coming. You wait. Until people map out this phenomenon and it becomes common knowledge, the PTB will always employ it and use it to cage the public into this small ethical boxes where they are helpless but to watch their rights and freedoms get stripped away, heck, even their lives and good health. All for the greater good people. Think about your neighbour. And you know what, if any of the tyrants were to die or get sick and you dared not feel empathy, that's a one way ticket to hell - only God can judge, not you mere peasant. This is TWISTED as hell!
And it is going to get more twisted when it combines with climate change, through all the policies derived from the fascist elite sponsored, gas lighting event Cope26. The game within a game which was the Vax and covid is going to get the climate change and the reset shells.

You sound angry Ryan. And obviously your cup is full.

Ryan may be angry, but that doesn't mean he does not have a point, although I would ask Ryan to try and make his points with less angry language, because doing so makes for the more productive exchanges that he seeks here. On the virus thing, I tend to agree that posts that essentially claim there are no such things are viruses are NOT useful and should be avoided.

Today is the day when I am terminated from my employment as a carer in a residential care home. I have worked at the establishment for nearly 5 years and it is going to be a big wrench. I will miss the camaraderie and great times I have had with residents and staff alike. I have had my eyes opened as to the depth of feeling that my going has caused. I have become bonded to some of the residents and I know there will be tears at my leaving "do". I don't consider myself special in any particular way but I do know that I am compassionate to others and competent at my job. I think they will miss me as I will miss them.

So many have asked why I just didn't get the vaccinations and keep my job. Yes, why didn't I think of that. Silly me. My answer has now been truncated to "I have had the virus, I have been tested and have antibodies. The human immune system is a thing of wonder and I am protected by it. I don't consider the vaccine to be at all safe and lastly "IT DOESN'T WORK". This tends to silence the opposition but I doubt if they really understand my motivation. I have banged this drum for a while and many just glaze over and change the subject. Free will and all.

The owners of care homes all over the country are going to be plunged into huge staffing problems as a result of this insane mandate and now they are going to implement it for the NHS. Well good luck with that one. We already know who will be blamed despite the fact that the NHS has 90% compliance with vaccinations at present and I am sure that will be boosted by the mandate coming into effect in April. The PTB are just getting plain greedy.

This is my retirement year and although I am fit and healthy and will work wherever I can, I am in a better position financially than many people who are losing their jobs today. Luckily for us the employment situation in the UK is amazing. Everyone is wanting workers in practically every area imaginable. I have no doubt that the mandates will become more sweeping in all areas in the coming year but I put my trust in the Universe and the coming Wave. I was led upon this journey of discovery many years ago by serendipitous discoveries especially of Laura and the C's and the whole global situation. I know in my heart that there was a reason for that and I trust that reason.

The final irony regarding my employment is that I am probably the only person at present in my care home who is actually safe to be around. Now isn't that funny??? - but sadly I am not laughing - cue sad emoji :-(

What I have written about my situation in no way implies criticism of those forum members who have had to have the vaccination in order to continue with their work. We all have different lives to live and complex situations to master and none of us are in a position to judge others regarding this.

Today is the day when I am terminated from my employment as a carer in a residential care home. I have worked at the establishment for nearly 5 years and it is going to be a big wrench. I will miss the camaraderie and great times I have had with residents and staff alike. I have had my eyes opened as to the depth of feeling that my going has caused. I have become bonded to some of the residents and I know there will be tears at my leaving "do". I don't consider myself special in any particular way but I do know that I am compassionate to others and competent at my job. I think they will miss me as I will miss them.

So many have asked why I just didn't get the vaccinations and keep my job. Yes, why didn't I think of that. Silly me. My answer has now been truncated to "I have had the virus, I have been tested and have antibodies. The human immune system is a thing of wonder and I am protected by it. I don't consider the vaccine to be at all safe and lastly "IT DOESN'T WORK". This tends to silence the opposition but I doubt if they really understand my motivation. I have banged this drum for a while and many just glaze over and change the subject. Free will and all.

The owners of care homes all over the country are going to be plunged into huge staffing problems as a result of this insane mandate and now they are going to implement it for the NHS. Well good luck with that one. We already know who will be blamed despite the fact that the NHS has 90% compliance with vaccinations at present and I am sure that will be boosted by the mandate coming into effect in April. The PTB are just getting plain greedy.

This is my retirement year and although I am fit and healthy and will work wherever I can, I am in a better position financially than many people who are losing their jobs today. Luckily for us the employment situation in the UK is amazing. Everyone is wanting workers in practically every area imaginable. I have no doubt that the mandates will become more sweeping in all areas in the coming year but I put my trust in the Universe and the coming Wave. I was led upon this journey of discovery many years ago by serendipitous discoveries especially of Laura and the C's and the whole global situation. I know in my heart that there was a reason for that and I trust that reason.

The final irony regarding my employment is that I am probably the only person at present in my care home who is actually safe to be around. Now isn't that funny??? - but sadly I am not laughing - cue sad emoji :-(
I noticed the deadline date for the NHS is 1 April 2022. So they want to use the unjabbed workers during winter where it's supposedly the most dangerous time for respiratory viruses and then get rid of them once winter has passed. This is some twisted logic - so like, if the unjabbed workers are highly dangerous to the wellbeing of vulnerable people, then surely they'd want to get rid of them ahead of the most dangerous time for vulnerable people, i.e. winter? Logic has left the building.

I'm hoping for there not to be wider mandates in the UK but I fear greatly that the public has now been fully lost barring the 5 million or so hold outs. I also saw that they are struggling to get as many over 50s get the booster. In Jan / Feb they'll drop the threshold to over 40s, then down to over 18s just in time for spring / summer next year and get out that old propaganda line, "Get your booster if you want to go on holiday", "Get your booster to prevent a summer lockdown", "Get your booster to enjoy summer" etc etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom