Dr. Carrie Madej joins Stew to reveal her findings after examining the Moderna and J&J vials.

I just watched this video after reading "The Death Report" which was linked in an SOTT.net article.
After reading through report and watching the video I got to thinking about nanotechnology and how these unknown things under her microscope seemed to be activated as they warmed up.
I did a search with the terms "vaccine" and "tentacles" and came across the subject of dendrimer nanotechnology. Then came across numerous hits when searching that subject.
Below is general information on this 30+ year old technology:

Dendrimers: synthesis, applications, and properties

"Abstract: A variety of dendrimers exist, and each has biological properties such as polyvalency, self-assembling, electrostatic interactions, chemical stability, low cytotoxicity, and solubility. These varied characteristics make dendrimers a good choice in the medical field, and this review covers their diverse applications.

Introduction​

Dendrimers are nano-sized, radially symmetric molecules with well-defined, homogeneous, and monodisperse structure consisting of tree-like arms or branches [ie. tentacles?][1]. These hyperbranched molecules were first discovered by Fritz Vogtle in 1978, by Donald Tomalia and co-workers in the early 1980s, and at the same time, but independently by George R. Newkome.
[....]
Dendrimers are nearly monodisperse macromolecules that contain symmetric branching units built around a small molecule or a linear polymer core [5-7]. ‘Dendrimer’ is only an architectural motif and not a compound.
[....]
Dendrimers are hyperbranched macromolecules with a carefully tailored architecture, the end-groups (i.e., the groups reaching the outer periphery), which can be functionalized, thus modifying their physicochemical or biological properties [11-16]. Dendrimers have gained a broad range of applications in supramolecular chemistry, particularly in host-guest reactions and self-assembly processes. Dendrimers are characterized by special features that make them promising candidates for a lot of applications. Dendrimers are highly defined artificial macromolecules, which are characterized by a combination of a high number of functional groups and a compact molecular structure [17]. The emerging role of dendritic macromolecules for anticancer therapies and diagnostic imaging is remarkable. The advantages of these well-defined materials make them the newest class of macromolecular nano-scale delivery devices [18]. Dendritic macromolecules tend to linearly increase in diameter and adopt a more globular shape with increasing dendrimer generation. Therefore, dendrimers have become an ideal delivery vehicle candidate for explicit study of the effects of polymer size, charge, and composition on biologically relevant properties such as lipid bilayer interactions, cytotoxicity, internalization, blood plasma retention time, biodistribution, and filtration [19] (Figure 1).
[....]

Structure and chemistry​

The structure of dendrimer molecules begins with a central atom or group of atoms labeled as the core. From this central structure, the branches of other atoms called ‘dendrons’ grow through a variety of chemical reactions.
[...]

Synthesis​

Dendrimers are just in between molecular chemistry and polymer chemistry. They relate to the molecular chemistry world by virtue of their step-by-step controlled synthesis, and they relate to the polymer world because of their repetitive structure made of monomers [32-35]. The three traditional macromolecular architectural classes (i.e., linear, cross-linked, and branched) are broadly recognized to generate rather polydisperse products of different molecular weights. In contrast, the synthesis of dendrimers offers the chance to generate monodisperse, structure-controlled macromolecular architectures similar to those observed in biological systems [36,37]. Dendrimers are generally prepared using either a divergent method or a convergent one [38]. In the different methods, dendrimer grows outward from a multifunctional core molecule. The core molecule reacts with monomer molecules containing one reactive and two dormant groups, giving the first-generation dendrimer. Then, the new periphery of the molecule is activated for reactions with more monomers.
[....]

The synthesis of dendrimers follows either a divergent or convergent approach​

Dendrimers can be synthesized by two major approaches. In the divergent approach, used in early periods, the synthesis starts from the core of the dendrimer to which the arms are attached by adding building blocks in an exhaustive and step-wise manner.
[....]

Polyvalency​

Polyvalency is useful as it provides for versatile functionalization; it is also extremely important to produce multiple interactions with biological receptor sites, for example, in the design of antiviral therapeutic agents.

[....many uses for this technology]

Gene delivery​

The primary promise that the combination of understanding molecular pathways of disease and the complete human genome sequence would yield safer and more efficient medicines and revolutionize the way we treat patients has not been fulfilled to date.[2014] However, there is little doubt that genetic therapies will make a significant contribution to our therapeutic armamentarium once some of the key challenges, such as specific and efficient delivery, have been solved [64]. The ability to deliver pieces of DNA to the required parts of a cell includes many challenges. Current research is being performed to find ways to use dendrimers to traffic genes into cells without damaging or deactivating the DNA. To maintain the activity of DNA during dehydration, the dendrimer/DNA complexes were encapsulated in a water soluble polymer and then deposited on or sandwiched in functional polymer films with a fast degradation rate to mediate gene transfection. Based on this method, PAMAM dendrimer/DNA complexes were used to encapsulate functional biodegradable polymer films for substrate-mediated gene delivery. Research has shown that the fast-degrading functional polymer has great potential for localized transfection
[definition of transfection: Classically, the term transfection was used to denote the uptake of viral nucleic acid from a prokaryote‑infecting virus or bacteriophage, resulting in an infection and the production of mature virus particles. However, the term has acquired its present meaning to include any artificial introduction of foreign nucleic acid into a cell.]
[....]"

From the Wikipedia page; Dendrimer

"Polyethylene glycol(PEG) is a common modification for dendrimers to modify their surface charge and circulation time. Surface charge can influence the interactions of dendrimers with biological systems, such as amine-terminal modified dendrimers which have a propensity to interact with cell membranes with anionic charge. Certain in vivo studies have shown polycationic dendrimers to be cytotoxic through membrane permeabilization, a phenomenon that could be partially mitigated via addition of PEGylation caps on amine groups, resulting in lower cytotoxicity and lower red blood cell hemolysis.[54][55] Additionally, studies have found that PEGylation of dendrimers results in higher drug loading, slower drug release, longer circulation times in vivo, and lower toxicity in comparison to counterparts without PEG modifications.[56][55]"

I added the above quote because it reminded me of numerous reports of allergic reactions to the PEG component in the vaccines.

Honestly, I never realized this technology existed until today, and I am surprised to learn it has been around for three decades already.
With that said, let me be the first to admit I don't understand this technology completely, but I was able to see some similarities in the description of dendrimers with some of the descriptions observed in the sample Dr Madej analyzed with her compound microscope.

Could it be that she saw these things appear after the warmth of room and microscope activated the dendrimer to start synthesizing and growing its "tentacles" (ie. branches)? Is this one of the reasons why the Moderna vaccine has to be kept at freezing temperatures?, to prevent a dendrimer component of vaccine from activating it's growth?
What magnification would be required to see the initial nano-particles(dendrimers), if there in the sample?
Why would this scientist NOT know about dendrimers if it's been around for 30+ years?
I haven't come across any approval for use in vaccines, yet. Could it be the mRNA technology is all inclusive with this as it's delivery mechanism (meaning dendrimer technology for vaccine use may not have received FDA approval before)?

This explanantion, while maybe incorrect, makes more sense than the spreading rumor of alien technology or alien embryos in vaccines, which could just be fodder for an awesome and creepy almost unbelievable disinfo campaign to discredit and distract from the findings.

I'm sure there's more to learn on this subject, there's literally hundreds of papers on it.
Hoping Gaby can weigh in on this subject of dendrimers and the possibility of them being present in the covid jab as well as being the origin of the creepy thing with tentacles, or the globular objects in the J&J sample.

I was looking for the video of Lukashenko telling reporters how the World Bank and IMF tried to bribe him into locking down for hundreds of millions of dollars, during which i came across a more recent 2 minute video from the 19th of October that's also worth a watch. In it Lukshenko condemns a minister or two for enforcing restrictions that he hasn't sanctioned and restrictions that those officials aren't subjected to.

He says he doesn't require anyone who meets with him to wear a mask or take a PCR test, so why are some regions enforcing that on citizens; he accuses one of them of "breaking the law"; and he also asks "Who are you playing along?”, which could be interpreted to mean, whose orders is the person taking? (unless it's an error in translation)

It wasn't clear whether this was legit, so i had a look and came across the Belorussian government's official page that details some more of the exchange, found at the end of this post.

Also of note is that on October 22nd Belarus dropped its mask mandate that lasted just two weeks because, it was claimed, cases were rising despite it being implemented into effect.

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Belarusian authorities on Friday horrified doctors by abolishing mask mandates, less than two weeks after their introduction for the first time during the pandemic and a day after the country registered a record number of new coronavirus infections.

The decision came after Belarus’ authoritarian President Alexander Lukashenko dismissed the measures as unnecessary during a meeting with officials earlier this week.

“It’s just over the top to send police to track down those who aren’t wearing masks,” Lukashenko said. “We aren’t the West.”

The mask mandates were introduced on Oct. 9 amid a new wave of contagion. Belarusians had been required to wear medical masks in all indoor public areas, including public transport and stores. Belarus scraps short-lived mask mandates amid virus surge | AP News

News & Events in Belarus​

19 Oct 2021

Lukashenko opines on government efforts to combat COVID-19​

Lukashenko opines on government efforts to combat COVID-19

MINSK, 19 October (BelTA) – Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko gave his take on the efforts of the authorities to combat the coronavirus pandemic as he hosted a meeting to discuss the epidemiological situation and the COVID-19 response in Belarus on 19 October, BelTA has learned.​

The head of state emphasized that he had convened a meeting to discuss treatment of people, and not the so-called fight against COVID-19. Governors and other regional officials joined the event via video link. Government members and experts gathered in the Palace of Independence in Minsk.

At the beginning of the meeting, Aleksandr Lukashenko asked Healthcare Minister Dmitry Pinevich: “I assume that all people in attendance are healthy, right?”

After the minister replied in the affirmative, the head of state asked another question: “Have you put them into quarantine before the meeting with the president, have they done PCR tests?”

This time the minister’s answer was negative.

“How come, you have come to the head of state, (there is only one president in Belarus) and have not checked those present here? It turns out that you do not practice what you preach. I have asked you this question for a reason. You have done the right thing, because it is not how things work in our country. Although people all over the world do not meet with the president without prior quarantine,” the president said.

Aleksandr Lukashenko continued: “I asked this question because I wanted you to answer another question: if you come to the president freely, why are you giving ordinary people such a bad time?”

The head of state emphasized that throughout the pandemic not a single person who headed for the meeting with the president was asked whether he/she was vaccinated and had a PCR test done: “Kochanova was always outraged by it. She is in charge of Minsk, and the Palace of Independence is in Minsk, so this situation would make her really mad. Well, despite this indignation, she herself comes to the president without a test result.”

s000171_107024.jpg

s000171_923946.jpg

s000171_551248.jpg

s000171_269583.jpg

“Why are we putting pressure on people then? Why have you made such a big deal out of it? Why have you mobilized the police to check whether people are wearing face masks? You perform body searches not even sparing women,” Aleksandr Lukashenko noted.

In this regard, he turned to the minister of internal affairs: “I warned you. Do you have nothing else to do? Why are you breaking the law? We do not have such a law. Who are you playing along?” the head of state asked.

“So if you treat people, then treat them properly. Starting from this zone and ending everywhere on the streets. You have caused such a commotion all over the country. I think the governors have heard us. As far as I know, they in Brest have already started giving fines and coercing people to get vaccinated. I had asked you though not to allow this to happen!” the Belarusian leader said.

He noted that some experts who came to the meeting in the Palace of Independence were wearing masks. “This is their right. I do not force anyone. Tertel [the KGB chairman] never wears a mask when he comes to me. God be with him. When Pinevich arrives, he throws a mask in the reception room before entering. I do not force anyone to wear masks. This is your right,” the head of state said.

“If a person is sick, for example Pinevich gets infected with COVID-19, he will never go to the president,” Aleksandr Lukashenko noted.

He emphasized that every person living in Belarus should act in the same way. “Moreover, why are we keeping people in the dark? We do not know everything about this disease. And every person should act the way they see fit. We will talk about it now,” the president said.

“Look, they have started giving fines. Who authorized them to do this? What law says that you have the right to fine people?” Aleksandr Lukashenko raised this question again.

At the same time, he emphasized that law enforcement agencies are under-performing in the matters that are part of their job description. “Subbotin [Deputy Prime Minister Aleksandr Subbotin] and the minister will tell you that in Gomel Oblast cows are slaughtered at night and sold to Russia. We cannot cope with it, while the police are catching people who are not wearing masks. God forbid you fail to catch this scum [people involved in the illegal sale of meat] within two weeks! They have really gone rogue,” the Belarusian leader emphasized.

Then the president returned to discussing COVID-19 and various kinds of restrictions associated with it. “We are acting inappropriately, while forcing people to be perfect. No, Dmitry [Dmitry Pinevich], this will not do. Go back to what we did in the first wave,” the head of state demanded.

In his opening remarks the head of state said that he was briefed about the situation in the country, including on people’s sentiments on the internet. "I have already told you about the frenzy: people are going crazy. Some are boiling over, others require action from the presiden). Listen, I report to people on TV on what I do every day. I can't deal with COVID issues from morning till night. I have an entire ministry and thousands of people in white coats for that,” Aleksandr Lukashenko said.

He noted that the president must supervise a lot of issues. One of them, for example, is the situation in agriculture, harvesting, autumn field works. "I also have to deal with the issues of the sanctions that have been imposed against us. Thousands of thousands of such issues," the head of state emphasized.

"This is childish. People got the idea that the president is not very involved in the COVID-19 issue," Aleksandr Lukashenko said. “This is our fault, Mr Pinevich. We have put people on their toes with what we say. We put them on alert, get them worried but things have not got better. "

"We have imposed all kinds of draconian measures during this time. Did it become better? No. Mr Pinevich, we will need to focus on treatment. We will not do without it," the Belarusian leader stressed.

Aleksandr Lukashenko explained that he does not mind people wearing masks and getting vaccinated, but treatment issues are of outmost importance. He is sure that if the healthcare system works effectively, then the problem will be minimized literally within a month. "If we focus on COVID and anti-COVID policies rather than treatment, people will start rioting. Like it has happened in Europe," he warned.​

He also cited the example of fraternal Russia: "I know how hard they have been working. They have gloves and masks requirements and what not. Still the incidence is rising. The rise is higher than in Belarus. You should look at what is happening in the world and draw the appropriate conclusions."

Aleksandr Lukashenko emphasized that, despite his negative attitude to all kinds of restrictions, vaccination is important and he has never opposed it.

The head of state gave an example of a Minsk factory that decided to reward people for vaccination. As a result, almost the entire team has vaccinated. "Of course, I am against people buying their health, but this is the right of people and the enterprise they work for. But they were not made to do it. You can act differently not like they do in Brest Oblast imposing all kinds of restrictions and requirements. Perhaps other governors act this way too. We will look into this and get these things in check," the president warned.

Last edited:
I just watched this video after reading "The Death Report" which was linked in an SOTT.net article.
After reading through report and watching the video I got to thinking about nanotechnology and how these unknown things under her microscope seemed to be activated as they warmed up.
I did a search with the terms "vaccine" and "tentacles" and came across the subject of dendrimer nanotechnology. Then came across numerous hits when searching that subject.
Below is general information on this 30+ year old technology:

Dendrimers: synthesis, applications, and properties

"Abstract: A variety of dendrimers exist, and each has biological properties such as polyvalency, self-assembling, electrostatic interactions, chemical stability, low cytotoxicity, and solubility. These varied characteristics make dendrimers a good choice in the medical field, and this review covers their diverse applications.

Introduction​

Dendrimers are nano-sized, radially symmetric molecules with well-defined, homogeneous, and monodisperse structure consisting of tree-like arms or branches [ie. tentacles?][1]. These hyperbranched molecules were first discovered by Fritz Vogtle in 1978, by Donald Tomalia and co-workers in the early 1980s, and at the same time, but independently by George R. Newkome.
[....]
Dendrimers are nearly monodisperse macromolecules that contain symmetric branching units built around a small molecule or a linear polymer core [5-7]. ‘Dendrimer’ is only an architectural motif and not a compound.
[....]
Dendrimers are hyperbranched macromolecules with a carefully tailored architecture, the end-groups (i.e., the groups reaching the outer periphery), which can be functionalized, thus modifying their physicochemical or biological properties [11-16]. Dendrimers have gained a broad range of applications in supramolecular chemistry, particularly in host-guest reactions and self-assembly processes. Dendrimers are characterized by special features that make them promising candidates for a lot of applications. Dendrimers are highly defined artificial macromolecules, which are characterized by a combination of a high number of functional groups and a compact molecular structure [17]. The emerging role of dendritic macromolecules for anticancer therapies and diagnostic imaging is remarkable. The advantages of these well-defined materials make them the newest class of macromolecular nano-scale delivery devices [18]. Dendritic macromolecules tend to linearly increase in diameter and adopt a more globular shape with increasing dendrimer generation. Therefore, dendrimers have become an ideal delivery vehicle candidate for explicit study of the effects of polymer size, charge, and composition on biologically relevant properties such as lipid bilayer interactions, cytotoxicity, internalization, blood plasma retention time, biodistribution, and filtration [19] (Figure 1).
[....]

Structure and chemistry​

The structure of dendrimer molecules begins with a central atom or group of atoms labeled as the core. From this central structure, the branches of other atoms called ‘dendrons’ grow through a variety of chemical reactions.
[...]

Synthesis​

Dendrimers are just in between molecular chemistry and polymer chemistry. They relate to the molecular chemistry world by virtue of their step-by-step controlled synthesis, and they relate to the polymer world because of their repetitive structure made of monomers [32-35]. The three traditional macromolecular architectural classes (i.e., linear, cross-linked, and branched) are broadly recognized to generate rather polydisperse products of different molecular weights. In contrast, the synthesis of dendrimers offers the chance to generate monodisperse, structure-controlled macromolecular architectures similar to those observed in biological systems [36,37]. Dendrimers are generally prepared using either a divergent method or a convergent one [38]. In the different methods, dendrimer grows outward from a multifunctional core molecule. The core molecule reacts with monomer molecules containing one reactive and two dormant groups, giving the first-generation dendrimer. Then, the new periphery of the molecule is activated for reactions with more monomers.
[....]

The synthesis of dendrimers follows either a divergent or convergent approach​

Dendrimers can be synthesized by two major approaches. In the divergent approach, used in early periods, the synthesis starts from the core of the dendrimer to which the arms are attached by adding building blocks in an exhaustive and step-wise manner.
[....]

Polyvalency​

Polyvalency is useful as it provides for versatile functionalization; it is also extremely important to produce multiple interactions with biological receptor sites, for example, in the design of antiviral therapeutic agents.

[....many uses for this technology]

Gene delivery​

The primary promise that the combination of understanding molecular pathways of disease and the complete human genome sequence would yield safer and more efficient medicines and revolutionize the way we treat patients has not been fulfilled to date.[2014] However, there is little doubt that genetic therapies will make a significant contribution to our therapeutic armamentarium once some of the key challenges, such as specific and efficient delivery, have been solved [64]. The ability to deliver pieces of DNA to the required parts of a cell includes many challenges. Current research is being performed to find ways to use dendrimers to traffic genes into cells without damaging or deactivating the DNA. To maintain the activity of DNA during dehydration, the dendrimer/DNA complexes were encapsulated in a water soluble polymer and then deposited on or sandwiched in functional polymer films with a fast degradation rate to mediate gene transfection. Based on this method, PAMAM dendrimer/DNA complexes were used to encapsulate functional biodegradable polymer films for substrate-mediated gene delivery. Research has shown that the fast-degrading functional polymer has great potential for localized transfection
[definition of transfection: Classically, the term transfection was used to denote the uptake of viral nucleic acid from a prokaryote‑infecting virus or bacteriophage, resulting in an infection and the production of mature virus particles. However, the term has acquired its present meaning to include any artificial introduction of foreign nucleic acid into a cell.]
[....]"

From the Wikipedia page; Dendrimer

"Polyethylene glycol(PEG) is a common modification for dendrimers to modify their surface charge and circulation time. Surface charge can influence the interactions of dendrimers with biological systems, such as amine-terminal modified dendrimers which have a propensity to interact with cell membranes with anionic charge. Certain in vivo studies have shown polycationic dendrimers to be cytotoxic through membrane permeabilization, a phenomenon that could be partially mitigated via addition of PEGylation caps on amine groups, resulting in lower cytotoxicity and lower red blood cell hemolysis.[54][55] Additionally, studies have found that PEGylation of dendrimers results in higher drug loading, slower drug release, longer circulation times in vivo, and lower toxicity in comparison to counterparts without PEG modifications.[56][55]"

I added the above quote because it reminded me of numerous reports of allergic reactions to the PEG component in the vaccines.

Honestly, I never realized this technology existed until today, and I am surprised to learn it has been around for three decades already.
With that said, let me be the first to admit I don't understand this technology completely, but I was able to see some similarities in the description of dendrimers with some of the descriptions observed in the sample Dr Madej analyzed with her compound microscope.

Could it be that she saw these things appear after the warmth of room and microscope activated the dendrimer to start synthesizing and growing its "tentacles" (ie. branches)? Is this one of the reasons why the Moderna vaccine has to be kept at freezing temperatures?, to prevent a dendrimer component of vaccine from activating it's growth?
What magnification would be required to see the initial nano-particles(dendrimers), if there in the sample?
Why would this scientist NOT know about dendrimers if it's been around for 30+ years?
I haven't come across any approval for use in vaccines, yet. Could it be the mRNA technology is all inclusive with this as it's delivery mechanism (meaning dendrimer technology for vaccine use may not have received FDA approval before)?

This explanantion, while maybe incorrect, makes more sense than the spreading rumor of alien technology or alien embryos in vaccines, which could just be fodder for an awesome and creepy almost unbelievable disinfo campaign to discredit and distract from the findings.

I'm sure there's more to learn on this subject, there's literally hundreds of papers on it.
Hoping Gaby can weigh in on this subject of dendrimers and the possibility of them being present in the covid jab as well as being the origin of the creepy thing with tentacles, or the globular objects in the J&J sample.

Nice connection! -Like you, I can't say if it's got anything to do with anything, but it certainly gives the impression of filling out certain notions in a rational manner.

I'm finding it quite useful to re-view various items which I have already read and watched. A lot of information seems nearly or entirely new to me upon review. After drinking from the daily information firehose, I find a week or more later, I often am left only with generalities and vague impressions. Some of them strong and opinion-forming, while other bits of critical data I should have liked to have remembered are just gone, lost in a haze of too much signal through too narrow a feed. Things have a greater chance of being properly processed by my overwrought brain on the second or third pass.

(As well, I recently lost my job which saw me doing shift work, so my sleep was never ideal. I find just after a few days of freedom and being able to sleep when I am actually tired, that my brain is sparking up again. That's bloody nice! Maybe the end of the world was just the kick I needed.)

Anyway, I gave that video you referenced another viewing, and.., man! That's some spooky shite.

The fact that the active ingredients need to be kept in cryo-storage before injection fits well with the details about dendrimer behavior you pointed out.

And how creepy is that?? -And why did it not send up red flags earlier for everybody? I mean.., there's refrigeration, which prevents things from rot, from rogue spores and other pathogens from sprouting, as well as slowing down molecular decay due to forces like oxidization, thus extending the shelf life of a drug.

But then there's cryo-storage temperatures which are much lower and imply an entirely different set of rules. Not that, as we were told by the authorities, super-cool temperatures were necessary merely to stop the drugs from decaying, but rather to stop them from prematurely activating before being implanted.

It's not that they lied to us per se, but they sure didn't add it up and spell it out for us.

Thanks for the pointer! If my religious exemption request gets rejected, something like this will be my next move.
Good luck with that.
Here in Australia, none of that works. No medical, religious or liability forms are accepted. None that I have heard of, at least. They simply let you go from the job as surplus labour. No-one has accountability for this madness.

But the point is, the form being provided on Fitts' Solari Report website would be valid for all of the vaccines being offered just now given they are still under EUA. Still, it's useful to be aware of this "interchangeable" sleight of hand being used by the FDA and Pfizer.
Perhaps by inventing new variants to extend the EUA. 🤨

Natalija, I couldn't access the video of Dr. Noack's where I live so re-posted it from Bitchute.
When the thread moves this fast, I had to look for what you were referring to, but it must have been this Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

Was the video of Dr. Noack's police visit shared? This version was uploaded November 30 SHOCKING: DR. NOACK DIED HOURS AFTER EXPOSING DEADLY SECRET OF THE COVID VACCINES
On November 26th, 2021, just hours after publishing this latest video about graphene oxide and graphene hydroxide, he died suddenly.
In Dr. Andreas Noack wurde ermordet !!! WACHT AUF ‼️💖‼️ his wife claims the video was uploaded on Tuesday, November 23 at ten o'clock in the morning. In this Neue Details Über den Tod von Andreas Noack... Teil 1 it is said he died on November 26. Maybe our German forum members can figure it out? She interprets his death as murder, but it would be difficult to prove, because it looked natural. Whether murder, natural, or a variety of suicide, I think they should have called a doctor before. Maybe his wife was in shock and action paralyzed. The video in the article shows a police visit, a rude one. The article continues.
In this video, he reveals that that Dr Pablo Campra from the University of Almeria had recently done a Micro-Raman spectroscopy study of the vaxxine and had discovered that the graphene detected in the vaxx was not graphene oxide (GO) but graphene hydroxide (GHO), which is an extremely stable molecule that is not biodegradable, so it basically stays in your system forever.

This is very bad news for vaxxine recipients, because he describes graphene hydroxide molecules as “the sharpest imaginable objects because they are only one atom layer thick…a huge molecule which is extremely sharp.”

In other words, the graphene hydroxide molecules in the vaxx behave like nano razors that cut the epithelial lining of recipients’ veins, which he believes is the cause of blood clots and the sudden deaths observed in so many top athletes, lately.

He believes it’s a case of “Russian Roulette”, where the syringe administering the intramuscular injection will inadvertently pierce a vein, allowing the GHO to enter the bloodstream, slicing up the epithelia in the blood vessels of hapless recipients.

He says here, “Do you hit the vein or not? Does it stay in the muscle? Then it is less toxic. But if you hit a vein and the batches contain different amounts of GHO, then you have to know you are cutting people up from the inside.”

Sadly, he says most doctors are not familiar with these new nano materials and they have no idea of the damage that they can do to the human body and graphene hydroxide does not show up in toxicology tests.

He says of Austria, “They are the first to impose a vaxxine mandate. They are killing the whole Austrian nation. Mr Schallenberg is responsible for this. He needs the right consultants. We had an Austrian once who brought suffering and death over Europe. I am appealing to you to share this video on all channels.

“Mr Schallenberg needs thousands or hundreds of thousands of letters. He must know this is a razor, this is a means to kill. And if he knows this and he continues, he is a mass-murderer. He will walk in Hitler’s footsteps.”
It turns out there is a Stew Peters interview with DR. PABLO CAMPRA – GRAPHENE OXIDE WIRELESS NETWORK: BIOWEAPON SHOTS CONTAIN WIRELESS NANOSENSOR posted on December 1. They talk about graphene oxide, not graphene hydroide. Dr Campro would like others to do similar research, and verify what they do, and they should. It would be nice to know if there really is graphen hydroxide in the vaccines and if it really has the properties that Andreas Noack claims?

I found the most of the above links after watching:
SHOCKING: Dr. Carrie Madej Releases FIRST LOOK at Pfizer Vial Contents from October 20. Under the Microscope with Carrie Madej no date
DR. CHRISTIANE NORTHRUP EXPLAINS CONTENTS OF COVID VACCINE from around May 1st mentioned in this post from July 7 by @Tycho which also has a video about nanobots made of biological material. DR. CARRIE MADEJ: COVID SHOTS, DNA & TRANSHUMANISM

It's worth remembering that the Iraq invasion was preceded by huge antiwar protests, and they made no difference at all.
Yes, now it is like we are in some ways worse off. How did the people in Iraq feel when the rumours were building before the invasion? How did they feel during?

There is a great lack of information in general. The governments, officially elected by the people, have signed up for secrecy and protecting the companies, so they are unlikely to help. Regarding the content, while there is a human element, it does not exclude the possibility of something more, plus a few dead ends, and nano diversions to cover up the tracks. The Governments at the highest levels like to hide, one can think of the UFO phenomenon as being symptomatic.

Texas should do what Florida did and actually have the legislature pass a law signed by the governor banning mask mandates and vaccine mandates, instead of this executive order nonsense.
I agree, however Texas is in a little bit of a different situation than Florida. Many companies and people have moved to TX recently. Where from? California of all places. Not all of them, but most bring their leftist libertarian values and influence (corporations) with them. Current government is facing a lot of blowback from democrats, who are gaining traction... having said that current executive orders will remain in effect until they become law. Just like the ban on masks on government buildings. Progress is being made though.

I've had the same suspicions about the legalization of the devil's lettuce.

It´s world wide:

September 29, 2021

The Minister of Security, Aníbal Fernández, expressed again today his support for the legalization of the cultivation and personal consumption of marijuana. [When asked if during his administration the State will continue "persecuting small consumers", Fernández answered: "The forces are ready to work in all the corresponding areas. And there is a law, 23.737, which clearly states that it is prohibited. I cannot go against the law, but I can work seriously so as not to make superhuman efforts to end up arresting a kid and then stigmatize him for the rest of his life".

In this way, he distinguished those who use marijuana recreationally from those dedicated to its distribution and ratified his commitment in the fight against the latter. "In the five years I was in charge of the federal forces we arrested many gangs that are still in custody today, cutting off their operation", he said.

November 12, 2020

Argentine government legalizes self-cultivation of cannabis for medical use

The new regulation authorizes home cultivation and the sale of cannabis-based oils and creams in pharmacies. For many, the regulation of this drug is a sure step against the fight against drug trafficking.

Argentina legalized the controlled self-cultivation of medical cannabis, in addition to allowing the sale of oils, creams and other derivatives in authorized pharmacies, according to the new regulation signed by the Argentine president, Alberto Fernandez, which was published in the Official Gazette.

"It is urgent to create a regulatory framework that allows timely, safe and inclusive and protective access for those who need to use Cannabis as a therapeutic tool," the statement said.

Back
Top Bottom